A Fishing Trip

"Help yourself! As it turns out, I am bi."

Ricquie was shocked. Mack was bi? This was a real epiphany. She had just assumed that he was as straight arrow as they got. She thought just having a threesome with another guy was going to be pushing it for him. Having another guy touch him was probably out of the question, which had made her wonder how the threesome was going to be pulled off in the first place. Guys who were really straight didn't want another guy touching them, and probably, or it had been with her experience, wouldn't stick their precious cock into a woman who had just been with another guy, like some other guy's come in her was going to make their dick fall off. "Mack, you do surprise me," she said rolling over onto her side to watch the two of them. She propped her head up on her elbow to watch this. Watching Jake blow her husband was going to be pretty erotic.

Sure enough, Jake moved over to Mack, leaned over, and in short order had most of Mack's stiff cock in his mouth and down his throat. The guy was really good and could take an amazing amount of cock into his mouth. Not that Mack was all that big or long, but Ricquie had never been able to get all that much into her small mouth, and not nearly what Jake was getting into his!

After a few minutes of this, Mack, who was horny as hell to start with, either needed a break or was going to come in Jake's mouth. "Oh, that's good, but I need a break here or I'm gonna come."

"Okay with me," Jake said, taking Mack's very hard and wet cock out of his mouth. "That's sorta the idea."

"Let me try a little of you first," Mack said, moving into position to get Jake's cock in his mouth.

Ricquie was watching all of this with rapt fascination. Her hand had moved down to her muff and a finger had slipped between the well-lubricated lips and was slowly moving back and forth over her very swollen clit. To her surprise, Mack seemed to really know what he was doing, and did the same sword swallowing act that Jake had done; she had no idea he was open to this. Apparently, he was good at it too, as he had Jake groaning in no time. In fact, she wasn't sure that Jake wasn't about to come for Mack. About then it occurred to her that if either of them did come, they would be useless to her for a period of time, and may not be as good the second time around with her; she wanted their come.

**Ricquie wants in**

"Uh...guys," she said interrupting them, "how about including me in this activity. I could use a little of that oral attention." Her finger left her clit and she sat up. "How about we get a little three way oral thing going here?"

Mack laughed, "Feeling a little left out?"

"Yea, just a little. How about you eat me while he blows you, and I will blow him?"

"Then we get to screw you?"

"God I do hope so! I'm so horny I could scream now."

"Kinda like watching two guys go at it?" Jake teased her.

"It's pretty hot, especially in person, but I really want in on this too."

Mack quickly cleared the blanket, putting what was left of the picnic back into the basket and getting it off the blanket. He lay on his side and moved over to Ricquie.

Ricquie quickly got on her side, lifted a leg for him, and patted the blanket, indicating where Jake was to lie. Now she would be included on this, and with her favorite licker between her legs.

Jake moved into position. He now had his cock in Ricquie's mouth and began to suck on Mack again. He had never been in a circular blowjob with a woman in it, but this was working out quite well.

The three worked on each other, but took it a little slower now, wanting to make the person they were sucking on get very close to coming, but not actually make them come.

Mack was the first one who wanted to quit. "Just how would you like to take on the two of us Ricquie?" he asked, finally taking his head out from between her shapely firm legs.

She took Jake's cock from her mouth, gave it another lick, and then said, "Well, I had some idea of you in my ass and Jake in my pussy. How we get there is up to you guys. I have seen it done a couple of ways in porm flicks, some looked like they would work and some looked flat silly." Silly was a bit of an understatement. She had seen some double penetration fucks that looked good on camera, but she doubted anybody really got to come doing it that way.

"Okay," said Mack slowly, "I think it would be either I lay on my back and you sit down on me and then lay back and have Jake enter you that way, or Jake is on his back, you face him in a more traditional woman on top thing, and I get you in the ass doggie style."

"I think I kinda like the second one."

"That sounds about the easiest to pull off," Jake said, taking Mack's cock out of his mouth finally. He would love to be the one in her ass, but being in her pussy would do just fine.

"Then let's get going!" Mack said getting up to his knees. He was really hot now.

**And Ricquie gets two**

Jake moved into the center of the blanket and laid on his back while the other two got into position. There had been enough foreplay; everyone was more than ready to get to the main event.

Ricquie moved over Jake, reached between her legs, and took hold of his nice stiff cock. Holding it up, she slowly lowered herself onto it, savoring that initial penetration, where he pushed into her, expanding her, filling her. With him all the way into her, she removed her hand and slowly moved up and down on Jake's wonderful cock.

Mack moved in behind Ricquie and between Jake's spread legs. It was pretty hot watching Jake enter his wife, just about as hot as he thought it would be. "Lay down on him some," he urged Ricquie. He needed her to lean over to get to her waiting asshole.

Ricquie leaned forward, just about putting her boobs in Jake's face. Jake distracted her from what was about to happen to her little bottom by raising his head up and taking one firm long nipple into his mouth and sucking on it. She looked down at him and smiled.

Mack moved in close now, and suddenly realized that he had absolutely no lubrication on his cock. Trying to enter Ricquie dry would be very painful for both of them, and mostly her. "Hey Jake, how about sliding out of her for a second while I get a little of her juice on me so I can get it in her ass?" he asked.

Ricquie rose up a little, and Jake's glistening wet cock slid out and landed on his stomach with a wet slap. Mack now slid into where Jake had just been and moved in and out a few times - right where Jake had been in his wife a few seconds ago. She was hot and wet. He slid back out of her with his cock now very wet and slick. He took Jake's cock and held it up as Ricquie moved back some, putting it back where it belonged. Now he moved up to her waiting ass and pressed the wet cock head against her resisting backdoor. He pushed a little harder, Ricquie relaxed, and the head slipped inside.

"Oh God! Hold it right there," she begged. She was really stuffed now, and if Mack didn't hold still for a few seconds while she got used to it, this just might hurt and ruin the whole thing. Slowly she pushed back and slid a little more of him into her. Now it didn't hurt, it felt great!

Both men now began slowly pumping in and out of Ricquie, who for right now, just stayed still on all fours, enjoying the sensation of being completely filled by two caring guys - and let them do the work. This was just as good as she had imagined it would be. She had tried something like this with Mack in her ass and her vibrator in her pussy before, and while that had been pretty good, two real, hot, live, and pumping cocks were much better.

Mack held still for a few seconds to savor the feeling. He could feel Jake moving in and out of Ricquie. There wasn't much separating the two guys. He started moving in and out again, making long sensuous strokes, slowly increasing the speed of his thrusts, building to a climax. Ricquie was starting to get very vocal, and it sounded like she was about to come. She wasn't just staying still any longer; she was really getting into this. He held onto her hips and his pace quickened.

"Oh come baby," Ricquie called back to Mack. "I want to feel you come back there, I'm so close!" Just the feeling of Mack filling her with his come would be enough to send her over the edge. This felt so good, so incredibly hot, so filling!

Mack decided not to hold off. He needed to come. He was just too horny to last any longer. Jake had given him a great blowjob, getting him near to coming, he had blown Jake some with his wife watching, then the sight of Jake going into and out of Ricquie, touching Jake's cock with Ricquie's hot sex juice on it, and now being in her ass with Jake in her pussy was just way too much. "Oh God...here I come," he groaned, "I'm coming!" The first huge squirt of his hot white juice surged up his rigid cock and erupted deep inside Ricquie's clenching ass. He gushed spurt after spurt of it, completely emptying himself into her tight little ass as he felt Jake moving in and out of Ricquie at a furious rate. Jake was about to come too. When Mack was done, he kept himself pushed deep into Ricquie’s tight little ass as Jake continued to slam away at her from below. It was an odd and very sexy sensation being deep in her ass and feeling Jake pumping away in her pussy. Finally, exhausted, and with his cock getting soft, he slowly withdrew and sat back on his haunches and watched Jake's cock having its way with Ricquie.

In a few seconds, Ricquie's screaming reached a crescendo as her orgasm swept over her. Mack found it rather amusing watching her ass clench as she got off on the hard pumping cock in her pussy. Finally, she collapsed on top of Jake just as he started to come.

A few more seconds of thrusting, one final shove, and Jake was done too.

**Screw the fishing**

After a few moments, Ricquie rolled off of Jake and just lay there next to him, legs slightly apart, not caring who saw her. She needed to catch her breath. She was completely spent and very satisfied. This had been a great fuck - one to write home about, not that she would ever tell her mother about this!

By now, the two guys had no interest in fishing and the trio packed it in before long. They didn't catch any fish today, but on one cared.

And Ricquie? This had been better than she’d dreamed something like this could be. She was already planning the next fishing trip!

Copyright © Art, February 2002; all rights reserved.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Fishing Trip
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds