• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • SusanJillParker

SusanJillParker

SusanJillParker

780 Works, 9779 Followers, 2 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About SusanJillParker

Hi readers, If you read my stories, please vote for my stories. Please. Most readers don't vote. I beg you to vote for my stories. I write true stories. All of my stories are true, albeit with creative fiction embellishment to make them more interestingly exciting. Unfortunately, Literotica will no longer publish true incest stories. Therefore, all of my incest stories are untrue and works of fiction. I've been writing stories for years, now I'd like to share all that I've written with the world. I will answer anyone, so long as you're polite and not nasty. I have many topless and naked photos to share of me, my sexy mother, Natalie, and our ex-stripper friends. You need only to write me an email and ask. I'm no prude, indeed, I am a cocksucking whore. I love sucking cock. Yet, if a man doesn't treat me with the respect that I deserve and starts out the conversation by including a photo of his cock, then I'm not interested. Delete! With my reading public thinking of me solely as an erotic writer, and not a porn star, they didn’t know that I'm as big of an incestuous whore as my mother, Natalie. All they needed to do was to read my profile on Literotica to know that I'm a cock sucking whore. I love sucking cock. A compliment for a blowjob well done, I love it when men cum in my mouth. I love it when men ejaculate a second load of cum all over my long, lush, blonde hair, all over my face, and across my big, naked breasts. I love receiving cum baths. As much as I love sucking cock and swallowing cum, I'm a whore for a cum bath. As one of the most prolific authors on Literotica, I've written more than 6,000 stories under the twenty different Literotica names, including my real name, SusanJillParker. Happily, I'm writing under my real name, Susan Jill Parker, again, instead of other alias. Because I've won more than twice the contest money than any other writer the site, I'm widely hated. Fellow writers have erased all of my red H scores by giving me 1 votes. One votes are removed by Literotica but because I've been banned from the Author's Hangout for defending myself against attacks, my one votes are not erased. Ergo my lower scores. For some convoluted reason, men don't want women writing erotic stories on this site. They'd rather read porn written by men. Consequently, the majority of votes that I receive are one votes from those who are jealous of me because I've written so very many stories. Unfortunately, most readers don't vote but the ones who vote all the time are the bashers, disturbed men who don't know that it takes to write a story. All that I ask is vote for me and ignore my average scores. The stories are always much better than my lower scores denote. See for yourself by reading some of them and then vote for them. As they've already chased most women away from writing erotica, don't allow these mentally disturbed men to ruin your fun by chasing another talented, female writer away from the site. As one of the most prolific writers on the board, having written nearly 6,000 stories and poems of more than 20 million words that have amassed nearly half a billion hits and tens of thousands of votes, I still have many more stories to write. "What's your story? May I write your story?" Most writers don't even know what a Green E is, an award given to a writer for what is deemed as the best story by the owner of the site. I've earned 6 Green E's. Even though my stories are more creative and better written than other writers on the site, they score lower. Why is that? Because I write erotic literature instead of pornography, stroke stories. Moreover, my readers don't vote. Instead of writing stroke stories, I write real stories with plot, tension, character development, description, imagery, and dialogue. All that I ask in return is that after you read and vote my stories that you add me, SusanJillParker, to your favorite author's list. Thank you, SusanJillParker (real name and real photo)

Gender: Female

Location: Hershey, Pennsylvania

Statistic

Member since: 12 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 755

Poems: 25

Followers: 9779

Following: 2

My favorites: 6

My comments: 134

Series published: 97

More about me

Birthday: July 26 ,1972

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Single

Pets: Dog(s)

Fetishes: Exhibitionism

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • SusanJillParker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds