• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sex Wrestling Couples Pt. 02

Sex Wrestling Couples Pt. 02

12

Don and Laurie finished showering after their first match, dressed, and made their way to the ring area. Drake was talking to a couple seated at the front table. The man looked to be in his late fifties while the woman looked to be mid to late thirtyish. The couple stood as they saw the newest addition to Drake's stable of wrestlers approach. Drake turned and made the introductions.

"Don, Laurie, this is Michael and Victoria Houseman. They have been members of my club from the beginning. You won't meet any finer people in my opinion and they truly enjoyed your first match with us. I'll leave the four of you to discuss their offer." As Drake moved away, he leaned into Don and whispered. "I would recommend you accept whatever he offers. He's a good friend to have and very generous with his money if he likes you." Don nodded.

Don shook hands with Michael. "So Mr. Houseman, what is it you have in mind for us?"

*****

Two days later Don and Laurie were at the home of Michael and Victoria Houseman being trained. Don had called Drake earlier in the day and given him the news they were changing trainers. Michael had agreed to catch them up on their bills so they wouldn't lose their house in exchange for signing a two year contract to train with him and continue fighting in Drake's club. Michael made it clear there would be another month of training before Don and Laurie would step into the ring again. He had already talked to Drake too and Don and Laurie had a match scheduled against a new couple that would be participating for the first time. Michael knew Jennifer and Larry would be pissed at losing Don and Laurie to him and made it clear to Don to be prepared for anything. Week one of training with the Houseman's consisted of more submission maneuvers, both applying them and escaping. Michael realized Don's back was giving him a lot of trouble since the match with the Flex and had a physical therapist begin working with him to strengthen it.

At the beginning of the second week of training, Michael sat down with his new team. "Look, we've taught you a lot about how to handle yourselves in the ring, but we need to get down to the entertainment aspects of this club. If you want to really succeed, whether you win or lose, you have to put on a show for the crowd. If you lose, you need to sell the crowd that you are enjoying the sexual abuse being given to you or go polar opposite and act like it's the most painful thing you've ever been put through. Moan, scream, squirm, just really get into it. If the crowd eats it up, Drake will keep you around. If you just lie there and take it, he will get rid of you quickly. However, when you win, you need to show a really dark devious side. Anything you can think of to do to another couple, do it. Fuck them hard, make it painful, make them scream. Do the things that you've always wanted to do but never would to each other. That's why wrestlers like Gina are so popular. She will fuck you up in a heartbeat. If you ever meet her in the ring, she will wear both your asses out if she beats you. She brings all kinds of toys to the ring with her...handcuffs, strap on dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps, whips, and she really gets off using them. Trust me, she will be watching you two very soon. I'm going to put you in position to win and win a lot. She is going to challenge you at some point so be ready for it."

The final week of training went by quickly for Don and Laurie and their Friday night match was approaching. As they wrapped up training on Thursday, Victoria and Laurie moved to a hot tub to soak. Laurie asked Victoria about why she quit wrestling. "I was the club champion with a partner. Michael never wrestled but he wanted to see me in the ring. I won a lot and lost a few. I had a feud toward the end with Gina and her husband Brad. We wrestled six times and split the matches. I couldn't stand the bitch and she hated me too. We agreed to a loser retires match for the championship. She had won the last match and made the offer as she wanted me out of the way permanently. If we won, she would retire and her husband Brad would find a new partner. If we lost, I would retire and my partner would find a new partner. The loser had to stay in the ring with the winners for an hour that night. Well, they pulled one on me. Gina got to my partner. Her sister wanted to join the club but needed a partner. She was young and very pretty. She convinced my partner to turn on me and Gina's sister Brenda would become his new partner. Anyway, I pinned her in the first fall. I had her stripped and was fingering her hard. My partner reached out and tagged in during the second fall. I thought we would both go to work on her but he kicked me in the back. They pulled me to my knees and hooked my arms in the ropes. My partner fell to the mat and she pinned him for the three count. I tried to work free from the ropes but Gina pounded my stomach and tits for more than a minute while Brad and my partner distracted the referee. When the third round started the ref unhooked me from the ropes but I was too beaten. My partner dragged me outside the ring and then he reached through the ropes and tagged me back in. Gina went to work on my pussy with a massive vibrator while my partner kept the referee busy. She yelled out to him and he went back to the corner. She knew I was about to cum and tossed the vibrator out of the ring. She finished me off seconds later. The ref declared Brad and Gina the winners. For an hour Gina had her way with me. She did everything imaginable to me. She made me suck off Brad and my partner and had both of them cum on my face. She threw me on the table Michael was seated at and fucked me with a huge strap on right in front of him. She flipped me over and shoved that damn thing deep into my ass. I swear the bitch pulled out half my hair that night while she was fucking me from behind."

Laurie was mesmerized listening, "Why didn't Drake just over rule the ref?"

"Michael wouldn't let him. I think he enjoyed watching the three of them have their way with me. Drake told me privately he would get me back in soon. All of this happened a couple of weeks before you and Don joined. I can't wait to pull one on that bitch. I heard Michael telling Don she would be watching you two very soon. When she does, I have an idea on how to get back at her. She likes to embarrass the new teams. Well, I'll fix her ass then. "

**********************************************

The next night Don and Laurie arrived at the club. Michael and Victoria came into their dressing room for some last minute instructions. Michael told them Jennifer was outside telling everybody her new team had something special in store for them tonight. "Be careful tonight, Jennifer is up to something, I can tell. This team you are facing tonight has never been in the ring before. Go after them hard and quick. Don't go into the ring and try to get the crowd to like you. Win! That's how you get the crowd to like you. Win and use them. The girl is a real looker too. I'm telling you, if you win the match, really give it to her. Wear her out and the crowd will love you! Now, go out there, have fun and whip their asses!"

The time came and Don and Laurie were introduced. As they waited in the ring, they saw Larry seated near ringside staring at them. His eyes burned a hole through them both. Their opponents were now being introduced. "Ladies and gentlemen, making their way toward the ring for their first match, please welcome the Assassins! " What they saw was a young couple in their twenties coming to the ring with Jennifer right behind them. The couple was a brown haired man standing 6' tall and weighing 180 pounds named Jay. His girlfriend was a hot 5'9" 135 pound long legged blonde named Dani. Dani and Jay stood outside the ring below the steps getting their last minute instructions from Jennifer. Jay stepped up first and held the ropes open as Dani stepped through. Dani went right up to Laurie and stood nose to nose with her. A smirk crossed the blonde's face and she gave Laurie a vicious slap. Don stepped between them only to be met with a hard right from Jay. The bell had not rung yet and the two couples were already trading blows. The referee pulled the two men apart and separated them, giving orders to both to get in their corners. Don was yelling at Jay as the ref pushed him back into the corner. Jay took advantage and grabbed Laurie from behind and held her arms apart as Dani threw three quick punches into Laurie's stomach.

The ref turned around and began a count to get Jay out of the ring but the initial damage had been done. Dani was on the attack. She raked her fingernails across Laurie's eyes temporarily blinding her. Dani dragged Laurie to the ropes and shoved her throat over the middle rope. Then she pulled Laurie's feet off the mat and held her suspended over the middle rope choking the brunette beauty. Dani held her in place as the ref began the count, break the hold Dani, 1...2...3...4..Dani let Laurie fall to the mat gagging and desperately trying to suck in air. Dani grabbed Laurie by her long hair and dragged her into a corner and hooked her arms over the top ropes. Dani ran across the ring and turned back running toward Laurie. Don was yelling at Laurie who pulled her arms over the ropes and fell to the mat just as Dani jumped. Dani's knee hit the corner turnbuckle of the middle rope and she screamed out in pain as she fell on top of Laurie. Laurie moved Dani off of her and began to crawl toward Don knowing she needed to tag out. Dani was holding her knee not paying attention as Laurie made the tag. Don jumped into the ring and went after Dani. He knew her knee was hurting and jerked her leg hard. He dropped down with an elbow into the side of Dani's knee. He stood back up and dropped the elbow again and then did it one last time. He stepped over Dani's leg and twisted and Dani screamed out in pain, her hands slapping the mat.

Jennifer stepped up onto the ring apron yelling at Don. The ref moved over to tell her to step back down and Jay quietly stepped through the ropes. He ran at Don and delivered a perfect clothesline knocking him off of Dani and down on to the mat next to the ropes. Jay rushed back to his corner and stuck his hand over the ropes yelling for Dani to tag him in. Dani reached up, made the tag and Jay jumped into the ring and went after Don. He pulled Don off the mat by his hair and lifted him over his shoulder. Jay ran across the ring and jumped, driving Don down into the mat violently. The entire ring shook as the two men made impact. Jay stood up and stomped Don in the lower back three quick times. He then pulled Don to his knees and was about to lift him when Don shot an uppercut between his legs. Jay dropped howling in pain. Don turned to his corner and scooted over quickly tagging in his wife. Laurie ran to Jay and grabbed him by the ankles and spread his legs. Taking advantage of the situation, Laurie stomped Jay in the nuts and then quickly followed with a knee drop. Jay was in trouble.

Laurie pulled Jay into the center of the ring and then tagged Don back in. Don climbed the ropes and waited on Jay to make a move. As Jay stood, Don jumped out flying across Jay's chest and driving him back down onto the mat. Don hooked his legs and the ref made the cover, 1...2...but Jay kicked out. Don stood back up and ran towards the ropes. He bounced off the ropes and went high into the air dropping his leg across Jay's chest again. Again he went for the cover, 1...2...and again Jay kicked out. Don stood back up, went for the ropes again but Jennifer had moved over and pulled his feet out from underneath him. Don crashed into the mat and rolled out of the ring going after Jennifer. As he turned the corner, Dani jumped off the ring apron with her knee hitting Don in the back of the head. Don went down to the floor and Dani and Jennifer both went to work on him. Laurie rushed across the ring to help her husband but was met by the referee who tried moving her back to her corner.

Dani and Jennifer were stomping wildly into Don's back. Jay made it to his feet and stumbled to his corner as the referee finally moved outside the ring and stopped the two women from double teaming Don. Dani stepped back up onto the apron and tagged Jay making her the legal member of the team. She stood in the ring as the referee began a count. At the count of 8, Don crawled under the bottom rope. Dani punted him in the side as he began to push himself up off the mat. Dani hooked the camel clutch onto Don putting his back under more strain. Don slowly inched across the ring with the woman on his back desperately trying to get to Laurie for a tag. Dani realized she couldn't stop him and released the hold. Dani moved in front of Don to block him but Don lunged forward with his shoulder catching her off guard. Dani stumbled back into the corner where Laurie was waiting to make the tag. Laurie hooked Dani's arms from behind holding her as Don stood. Don rushed forward and drove his shoulder into Dani's soft belly. Dani let out a loud moan as air rushed from her body. Don tagged Laurie in and they traded places. Laurie went to work throwing hard fist after hard fist into Dani's soft mid-section. Don let go with one hand and unhooked Dani's top from behind. Laurie pulled the top off and wrapped it around Dani's throat and began choking her. The ref jumped in, "Come on Laurie, release the choke girl, 1...2...3...4..."Laurie released for a split second and went right back to the choke. 1...2...3...4...and again she released it. The ref pulled the top from her hands and Laurie then pinched Dani's nipples and twisted. Dani was screaming out in pain. Finally the ref made Don release Dani and she dropped to the mat with Laurie still twisting her nipples. Dani tried to push Laurie away but Laurie had her in control. Dani rolled over trying to free her breasts from the torture and Laurie released but Laurie sensed the opportunity to end the first fall. She grabbed Dani's ankles and pulled up then pulled back. She had Dani in a painful Boston Crab hold. It took about twenty seconds before Dani submitted to the hold.

Laurie stood up and the ref raised her hand for winning the first fall. Dani just stayed on the mat recovering from the painful hold. At the end of the minute rest period, the ref started the second fall and Dani had still not moved to her corner. Laurie pounced on her, driving a knee down into her already hurting back. Dani reached toward Jay to tag but she was too far away. Laurie crossed Dani's legs and sat down on them. Then she cupped her hands underneath Dani's chin and pulled back. More pain shot through Dani's lower back. Laurie just grinned at Jennifer knowing how much torture her newest pupil was under. Dani was screaming out in pain. "OH GOD...PLEASE STOP!" Laurie held her like this for minutes before finally releasing her. Laurie knew she was in control now and took her time. She slid Dani's bottoms down her long legs and tossed them to Jennifer. Dani was now totally nude in the ring. To win, Laurie had to force an orgasm from Dani, but instead she wanted to torture the younger woman some more. "This is how you put a camel clutch on somebody bitch!" Laurie hooked the painful hold on Dania and leaned back. Dani again was screaming. "OOOOOOOOO FUCKKKKKKKK!"

Jay was getting pissed watching. "Come on bitch! Let her out of it. You know what it takes to win. This is bull shit!"

"You want me to let her go? Take off your trunks and toss them to Jennifer. I want to see what you've got. Do that and I'll let your girlfriend go."

Jay knew Dani couldn't take much more and knew sooner or later he'd be taking them off anyway so he slid his trunks down and did as he was told. As promised, Laurie let Dani out of the hold. Laurie pulled Dani to her knees. "Look at your boyfriend's cock Dani...see how hard he already is...he's getting excited watching me hurt you."

Dani looked up at Jay and saw his thick cock was aroused. She turned her head toward Laurie, "Fuck you bitch!" Laurie's mistake was taking her eyes off of Jay for a split second. He reached over the ropes and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into his corner. Dani seized the moment and raised her hand out tagging him back in. Jay jumped over the ropes on fire. He threw Laurie across the ring into the ropes. As she bounced off coming back to him, he grabbed her, lifted her, and slammed her body into the mat. Laurie groaned. Jay lifted her up, placed her over his shoulder, and slammed her again down into the mat. As Laurie lie on the mat, Jay untied her bikini top. He wrapped it around her throat and choked her as she had done Dani earlier. "Yeah, tough little bitch aren't you? How does it feel?" As the ref made it to the count of 4, he pulled the top away and tossed it aside.

Jay went for the cover, "1...2...3...4..."and then a kick to the back of the head stopped it. Don had jumped into the ring to break the count. Don went back to his corner but Jay was still on the attack. He pulled Laurie to her feet and hooked her in a bear hug squeezing her. Laurie was almost limp. Jay dropped her down, her legs split apart and his knee crushed her pubic bone. Laurie's hands covered her pussy and she cried out. "OOOOO FUCCCCCCKKKKKK!" Jay pulled her up and again dropped her across his knee. "OOOOOOOO GODDDDDD!" Laurie was curled up on the mat. Jay untied her bottoms and pulled them off. He sat on her stomach and pulled her legs up and hooked them under his arms and leaned back. The ref began the count, "1...2...3...4...5...6...7!" Laurie had been pinned and now the match was even at one fall apiece.

Jay just sat on top of Laurie waiting, wanting the second round to begin so he could get to work on her pussy in this position. He knew he had her trapped and there was no way this little woman was getting away from him, but the referee made him release her for a minute rest period. He had forgotten about the break between falls. He moved to his corner and waited, ready to pounce back on her. Laurie began to move at about 30 seconds and scooted on her ass back into her corner. As the referee began the third fall, Laurie tagged Don back in.

The two men squared off, Jay on an adrenaline rush from winning the second fall and Don eager to get his hands on Jay for working over his wife. Jay rushed at Don and was met with a kick to the stomach. Jay doubled over and Don delivered a hard knee to the chin. Jay was almost out and Don realized he could do anything he wanted to Jay, but to win the third round they had to bring Jay to an orgasm. Jay's cock had gone limp now but Don had a decision to make. Should he continue working over Jay and then let Laurie come back into the ring to arouse him and finish him off or should he try to arouse Jay himself? Don just couldn't do it. He knew Laurie wasn't ready to get back into the ring yet so he continued his assault of Jay. Don pulled Jay to his feet and dragged him to the ropes. He stood Jay up and leaned the groggy young man into the ropes and placed his arms over the top rope. Don ran across the ring and bounced off the ropes and came back at Jay with a vicious clothesline that flipped Jay out of the ring and down onto the floor.

Don crawled under the bottom rope and pulled Jay up and put him in a bear hug. He then stepped quickly toward the ring driving Jay's back into the hard ring. Jay was in trouble and Jennifer and Dani knew it. Jennifer moved around the ring and slapped Don in the back of the head. Don turned on her. As he slowly stepped toward her, Dani jumped down off the ring apron and picked up a folding chair. She rushed up behind Don and drove the edge of the chair into the small of his back. She then unfolded the chair and sat it down. She pulled Don to his knees and then slammed him face first into the chair. The referee stepped in and moved her away. Jennifer then went to work on him stomping his back. Laurie ran around the ring and went after Jennifer. As the referee struggled to break Laurie and Jennifer apart, Dani got Jay back into the ring in her corner. She then jumped on the ring apron and yelled at Jennifer and the referee. Jennifer moved away and the ref got Laurie back into her corner. As the referee crawled back into the ring, Dani tagged her husband. The referee stopped her from going after Don though.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sex Wrestling Couples Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds