• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • GianCarlo Ch. 08

GianCarlo Ch. 08

123

Author's Note: I want to thank you guys for reading and all the comments, emails, and feedback you guys have given me. You guys inspire me to keep going.

*****

Denise woke up to an empty bed, but she could still hear Stefan in the kitchen. For those few seconds she could honestly see the appeal of a blissful domestic life, with maybe a few children running around. That seemed nice, normalcy seemed great. She was quickly reminded that nothing was normal when it came to her and Stefan. There was nearly a thirty year age gap. Not to mention he was a fucking vampire and she hosted underground parties. Denise ambled into the kitchen wearing nothing but her after glow. Stefan was chopping vegetables and had to do a double take.

"Why don't you become like a chef?" She said getting closer.

"Because I only cook for naked beautiful women." He said stealing glances at his girlfriend.

Denise slowly walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. Her hands trailed up his chest as she smiled to herself. She could feel his heartbeat speed beneath her fingertips.

"I love you," she whispered against him. Stefan could feel the weight of it. She'd never said it before. Denise wasnt very affectionate, but she loved strong. Her love was heavy and hard earned. Stefan could only ever hope to be loved half as much as she loved her sister.

He carefully put down his knife and turned toward Denise, holding her gaze.

"I love you," he said bringing her hands to his lips.

Always cheeky, "How the hell'd that happened? " She asked before kissing him. She pressed tender kisses to his lips and cheeks, down his neck, and over his collar bone. Her hands trailed under his undershirt.

Stefan relished the feel of her warm skin under his hands as he groped handfuls of her ass and pulled her in tight. Denise took in a sharp breath when she felt his hardness press against her through his sweats. That was all the encouragement he needed. He lifted her up as her legs immediately wrapped around him. He sat her on the counter behind her as she kissed and nibbled at his neck. Stefan palmed her breasts, squeezing her dark nipples between his fingers. Denise couldn't wait another second, she loved him and the sound of his ecstasy was exhilarating. She pushed his sweats past his hips and stroked the length of his hardness. Stefan looked down and marveled at the sight of her long brown fingers wrapped around his swollen cock. His heart thrummed as Denise rubbed it against her clit wetting his head with her warm sweetness. She placed the tip at her enhance, her gaze filled with unadulterated longing.

Stefan pushed into her and relished her moan. She loved the way he filled her so completely and just the sound of his laboured breathing left her pussy sopping. She nibbled at his ear as he picked up speed, grunting into her neck.

"I love all of you, the best and the worst," Denise rasped near his ear, "you're the only man that I ever want. Fuck this pussy, cause it's yours. It's all for you."

Stefan was turned on by her and he couldn't get enough. He braced his hands on the cabinets above her head and sawed into her relentlessly.

"You're the only one who can get it wet, the only one who can make me cum. Oh fuck, make me cum," She said between moans and whimpers.

Stefan didn't stop or slow down until she was trembling and screaming out her orgasm. He kept up his pace until her thighs tightened around him and her whole body spasmed. Her wet hole clamped around his cock in a wonderful vise grip. He came thrusting deep inside her.

They stayed like that for what felt like hours pressing kisses to each other's heated slick skin.

***

Gian reached out for Delia even before he was awake. He wanted to hold her close and press kisses to her forehead, cheeks, and neck. Don't get him wrong, he wanted to do that every time he woke up but finally he could. He opened his eyes when he didn't feel her near.

She was probably in that shower that she loved so much. Gian pulled himself up. He was going to join her, something else he thought about a lot. She wasn't there but she had been, the room was still a bit steamy. Gian took a quick shower, thinking there was only one other place she could be.

Hair still wet and wearing only boxer briefs, Gian padded into the living room happy to find Delia on the couch reading but something was wrong. She jumped when she saw him and gave him a chagrin smile.

"Good Afternoon," she said trying to discreetly wipe her eyes. They were swollen and glassy.

"What's wrong? What happened? " he asked kneeling in front of her. He took the book from her hands before engulfing them in his. Gian's heart sank, did she regret last night did she regret him. He knew he should have resisted.

"It's nothing," she said avoiding his gaze.

"Goddamn it, Nothing is always making girls cry. If I ever find that mother fucker..."

Delia laughed, finally looking him in his eyes.

"I'm sorry about last night," she said when her laughter died, "I should have warned you, I'm a bit braver when I'm drunk and I didn't mean to -I mean, I meant to, but not like-I just don't want things to be weird now and I might have-" She buried her face in her hands shaking her head.

Gian was trying his best to follow what had just happened when it dawned on him. He breathed a breath of relief.

"You're embarrassed," he said as a matter of fact, peeling her hands away from her face. Delia couldn't respond she just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. Gian took her silence as a 'yes'.

He smiled widely, "You shouldn't be embarrassed. I had fun you had fun. That's all that matters."

Delia looked away from his smiling green eyes, her face still burned with embarrassment. "Of course, who wouldn't have "fun" when a girl is just throwing herself at them."

Gian turned her face back toward him holding her there, "Don't you get it?" He asked thumbing the tears from her cheek, "You're my mate and I'm yours. I love you, Delia Aiko Camden. I love everything about you. I live for you and I'd die for you."

Her heart skipped with hope. joy and admittedly a bit of wariness, "Gian, don't say it if you don't mean it."

She wanted to believe him, and a part of her did, but she couldn't so easily give herself over to the joy she teetered on. She couldn't bear to find herself falling for something that wasn't real.

"I literally tried and failed to live without you. Since that very first day when you angrily told me off at a gas station at five in the morning. I knew you were meant for me and I for you. Before you came in my life I didn't have a reason to live. I was counting the days until I died or eventually killed myself. You, Delia, you saved me by just being you and being with me."

Delia was speechless, a million different emotions ran through her and tears pricked her eyes anew. It was his complete sincerity and the adoration that sparkled through his eyes that gave her permission to lose herself in the joy blooming inside of her. She tried to put into words the relief and amazement, the love and utter joy, but nothing came out.

"Say something," Gian said, his gaze becoming a bit worried.

"I love you too." She finally said barely over a whisper, the words falling from her lips.

Like a flood gate opening she said it again, repeating it over and over until Gian grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss. His kiss was warm and soft, sweet yet demanding. She rested her hands on his chest inhaling his scent, spicy with the lingering smell of soap. She sighed into their kiss as his tongue dipped into her mouth, tasting her.

"I love to hear you say it," He growled against her lips, pulling her closer until he settled between her legs.

Delia gasped at the erection pressed to her center and a shiver racked her body. Gian, turned on by her innocent reaction to their closeness, licked at her bottom lip before drawing it into his mouth. Delia moaned, running her hand through his damp dark waves. He explored the soft creamy feel of her skin, running his hands down her arms over her shoulders. He pulled down the straps of her dress, revealing round full breasts covered in creamy brown skin. He cupped and kneaded them as he kissed and licked a path down her neck. Delia sighed rubbing herself against him. Gian groaned in response, only in his dream had her heard her sounds of pleasure and now the sounds awakened him a fierce desire.

He kissed over her collarbone before taking a dark pebbled nipple into his mouth and relished her sharp intake of breath. He rolled her nipple around his tongue as he ground into her core. His mouth was sweet torture as he teased each of her nipples with its hot wetness. She couldn't contain herself, she wanted him closer, better yet inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and arched into his mouth as his erection created a sweet pressure against her most sensitive area.

Hot passion pooled between her legs. Gian couldn't contain himself either, he wanted to run his tongue along every inch of her body. He ran his hands up her thighs slowly, not stopping until his fingertips reached the band of her panties. He tugged them past her hips and down her legs.

Delia legs instinctively snapped closed as he pulled her panties past her feet. He gave her a lusty smile, his green eyes sparkling, as he slowly spread her knees apart. He paused staring at her trimmed lips. He wondered why she trimmed. Was it because she had anticipated this? He was pulled out of his thoughts at her girlish giggle.

Gian smiled, "Why are you laughing?"

"It's just, no one has ever stared at me down there,"

"Down there?" he asked wanting to hear her say it.

"At my vagina,"

He chuckled, "Uh-uh, what's down there?" He loved watching her face light up with giddy shyness.

"My...pussy," she said, the last word falling awkwardly from her lips. Gian rewarded her by running his thumb up her slit, applying pressure to her clit. She hissed in response, his hands stilled.

"Your what? " he asked again.

"Gian," she whimpered, reluctant to repeat it. He moved his hands completely away.

"My pussy," she repeated softly.

"I didn't catch that," he said loving this particular torture.

Delia chuckled, "my pussy," she said louder.

Gian stroked her until she was whimpering. He never thought he'd enjoy her innocent shyness about sex, but it was fun trying to coax naughty things from her lips.

Gian licked at her nipples as he laid her down. He kissed down her breast bone and tummy, dipping his tongue into her belly button and continuing lower. Her breath caught as she realized he wasn't stopping in his path. Her eyes widen in excitement and, at the same time, shyness. Gian smiled as he threw her thick thighs over his shoulder and kissed the top of her mound. He paused there until she was squirming with anticipation. He spread her lips, relishing how the brown outer lips revealed pink inner ones.

Quickly his hot wet mouth covered her swollen nub and she bucked against him then moaned as he swirled his tongue around it. Her taste was heady and intoxicating as it filled his mouth. His cock jumped involuntarily. He had waited so long to taste her and she tasted like heaven. He pulled away to enjoy the look of amazement on her face as she breathed heavily.

He noticed her hands fisted at her sides. She wanted to touch him but hadn't the audacity to do so. He grabbed one of her wrist and her hand unclenched immediately. He placed it at the back of his head and smiled before continuing to lap at her hot quivering folds.

The things he did with his tongue and lips were driving her crazy. She gripped at his head as she felt passion building up inside her, sending shocks through her body. He didn't relent and she was winding tighter and tighter, trying her best not to grind against his mouth. She was going to come and she knew it would be the hardest she'd ever came. The shocks was climbing all the way down her fingers and toes making them tingle. She felt his finger pressing into her entrance and she slid back in the seat, knowing if he continued she'd come in his mouth.

He looked up at her and gave her a husky chuckle, "Relax, dolce coniglietto, enjoy yourself. " .

He pulled her closer by the back of her thighs. He sucked at her nub as he slipped his finger inside her, growling when her walls clenched his finger. Soon she was coming, her pussy spasmed in his mouth, her body shook and jerked with the strength of it.

"Gian," she cried loudly.

"Yes, dolcezza," he said sliding his finger in and out with a satisfied grin.

Delia sat up when she felt she could, her body still thrumming with ecstasy.

"I can't believe you just did that," she said grinning. It was official, that grin may be permanent.

"Believe it, because that won't be the last time."

Her whole body reacted to that, sending little shockwaves down her spine. She wiped away the juices that glazed his cheeks and kissed him. She knew her scent and decided a long time ago she didn't mind the taste, but tasting herself on his lips took her arousal to new heights.

It was her turn to kiss all his thoughts away. She kissed and nibbled his lips, her tongue delving into his mouth to tease his. She wrapped an arm around his neck, deepening their kiss. Her other hand explored his chest and followed his happy trail into the band of his underwear. He hissed when her soft hand gripped him firmly. She stroked the hot hard flesh in her hand, enjoying the way his hips pumped into her grip.

Gian couldn't take anymore of her sweet torture. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid her down, pressing his hips between her legs in one swift motion. Delia was surprised by his strength and swiftness. The thought quickly melted away as he pushed his underwear past his hips, his thick member bobbing free. She instinctively grabbed it and stroked it hungry for his satisfaction. He quickly grabbed her wrist and stilled her hand.

"If you keep on doing that it'll be over too soon," he said with a strained smile, "I want to enjoy every second.

He positioned himself at her entrance and slowly pushed into her enjoying. She hissed as he filled her completely. He withdrew and plunged forward, relishing the way her walls gripped him so perfectly. He found a slow rhythm that caused her to gasp with every stroke he made. He continued to pump into her as he watched her face draw together in ecstasy. The passion and love he felt for her swirled with the ecstasy of their joining causing his eyes to flutter. He pumped faster with renewed urgency. He kissed and licked at her lips, cheeks, and neck; enjoying her wonderful scent of coconut and sex.

It all felt so right. His tongue passed over the vein in her neck pulsing erratically and his teeth slid out of their own accord. He couldn't stop now if he wanted to. He sank his teeth into her neck and heard her gasp. The feel of her body wrapping around him, her blood filling his mouth, and her moans filling his ears overwhelmed him. He knew she felt the same.

Her orgasm was stronger than before threatening to shatter her grip on consciousness. Just as her body shivered and thrummed against him, Gian pulled out stroking his swollen cock until he came; shooting white pearly ropes of it onto her stomach. He licked at the bite marks he left on her neck, panting and trying to recover.

When he could he leaned up to let her breathe. Fear flashed in her eyes briefly, "Where are you going? " she asked still out of breath.

"No where," he assured her.

"Oh," she breathed with relief.

"What are you afraid of?" he asked concerned. It was the second time she'd clutched him in fear after they'd made love.

"Nothing," she said giving him a fragile smile.

"Him again? " he said with feigned anger.

She laughed, "No, it's just a reflex, I guess."

Gian understood, he leaned in looking her deep in her eyes, "I'm never leaving you. I'll lay that on my life. I'm yours forever." He said stroking her cheek.

Delia reached up and pulled him down into a kiss. She licked at the seam of his lips and he opened easily for her, tangling his tongue with hers. She buried her hand in his hair squirming against him until he growled deep in his chest.

"Wait," she said, suddenly breaking their kiss. Gian, undeterred, trailed kisses down her neck.

"Wait, wait!" She said more urgently, "the shades are coming up we have to go."

The shades were automatic and rose at Sun down. They had no way of stopping it from inside the apartment and knew that Gian's guard would be watching.

"Oh shit," Gian said, quickly scooping her up into his arms and sprinting toward the bedroom door. He kicked the door closed behind him and fell onto the bed. Delia gasped as she landed on top of him.

"Are you ok? I don't wanna break you." She said.

He sat up holding her in his lap,"You couldn't break me if you tried," he said tugging on one of her braids playfully, "but you are welcome to try." Delia leered in response, hoping it looked sexy.

"My panties are still out there," she said suddenly, beginning to worry.

"That's alright, he'll never know they're yours,"

Delia decided she trusted his explanation and relaxed. She then pulled her dress up over her head mopping up the traces of his seed on her belly. She felt him cup her breasts and loved the adoration in his gaze. Delia felt more confident as she sat astride him. She always thought she'd feel awkward but having the man of her dreams between her thighs lit a fire within her.

"I can't believe you're mine," she said listlessly.

"What you think would happen, I mean, you did run off with me."

Delia shrugged, "I didn't know what to expect. When I left the only thing I could think was that you needed me...and I somehow needed you too. That was the only thing clear to me. I was also starved and recovering from a head wound, so, that's definitely a factor."

"So if we'd never told each other how we felt where did you think we'd go? "

Delia chuckled, "I don't know. I always thought that us getting together would be a possibility but only the very best of the possible outcomes."

"What about a few years down the line when I would have found a mate. Would you have left?" Gian didn't like that she may have entertained that idea.

"I wouldn't have left. I knew what I signed up for." She said then took the time to think about her answer, "It would've hurt, but at the very least I'd hoped she was something like me. I guess it's weird, but if you were to date someone who was like me a part of me would feel like a relationship between us could have worked."

Gian smiled at her answer, "What about if you had found someone to date?"

"Highly unlikely outcome, I never really thought about it."

"Its not highly unlikely," Gian said matter of factly. "Those guys last night were all over you and it was clear you were with me. You were oblivious."

Delia sucked her teeth, "Those guys didn't want me, they wanted big titties in their face and a convenient orifice to shove their ding-a-lings in."

"Did you say ding-a-ling?" Gian asked not holding back his laughter.

"Don't laugh at me, that's what I call a penis." She said the last word softly. Gian laughed again. It was as if she were afraid to say naughty words.

"I'm sorry what did you call it again? "

Delia crossed her arms and tried to force the smile from her face but Gian laugh was infectious."I'm not telling you."

Gian laughed again and she couldn't help herself, she laughed as well, "What am I supposed to call it?"

"You could say cock or even dick. Say it now, say cock," he offered.

Delia bit down on a smirk, reluctant to say it.

"It's funny because you curse like a sailor, but you clam up at saying cock, pussy, or cunt-"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • GianCarlo Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds