• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Our First Time

Our First Time

So... If you were you here... I'm sure I would be pretty shy at first. Maybe we are both sitting on my bed? I would probably be at the opposite end for a while. Shyly admiring you. Maybe after a few minutes I would move a bit closer to you. Perhaps our legs are touching. I'm sure you can feel the electricity buzzing and the tension in the air with that first little bit of physical contact. Usually I would be the one to tease first; maybe with a lean into you as I giggle at something you've said, but I never lean back away. Next thing we know, one of my hands is on the bed behind your torso, and the other is resting on the bend in your upper thigh, right near your crotch. As we make eye contact, both of us lean in closer until our lips are almost touching.

Suddenly, you're in control again. With a quick twist, our positions are reversed, and I'm laying on my back with you over me as we kiss for the first time. One of your hands is next to my head on the bed, and the other is pushing my chest back, firmly grasping my breast. I can feel your weight on me, and begin to notice the feel of your rapidly hardening cock as it presses against my upper thigh. Our breathing is growing faster, as you lean more of your weight against me. Your knee and leg move up between mine, to gently tease my already wet pussy with the friction of our clothes moving against my clit.

The next thing we know, both of our shirts are off, and both of our pants are rapidly being unbuttoned and slid off as well. We pause for a second, to take in the figure of the other, and when our eyes trail back up to each others' face, we can't help but laugh at the way that we are both biting our bottom lips. As the space between our bodies closes, I move myself to a position of power, straddling you. By now, you are in just your boxers and I only have on panties, leaving my breasts fully exposed for your hands to grip onto. I like to tease when I'm in control, this time I'm just barely grinding my pussy against you, but it's close enough that you can feel my wetness beginning to soak through the fabric. I lean forward now, so that my nipples and my breasts rub along your chest as my mouth moves to kiss and bite at your neck. I take my time hear, kissing and biting my way around your ear lobe, your jaw line, your neck, your collar bone, as I slowly begin to make my way down your chest again, being sure to let my breasts touch as much of you as possible on my way.

Now my mouth is at your hip bone. I linger here briefly, kissing and sucking at you, before running my hands up your legs to the waistband of your boxers. Slowly, I slide them down, keeping my mouth just above where the band is. When it gets to your cock, I pull your boxers the rest of the way down to your knees, where you can pull them the rest of the way off, as I turn my attention to your cock. By now, you should have just a little bit of precum spotting the tip. I lick that off slowly, letting my tongue swirl around the head. Next, I begin to put the whole head of your cock into my mouth, but no more. Lightly flicking the bottom of your it with my tongue, I suck just gently on your head. Moving off again, I tease you more; taking slow, careful licks all the way down to the base and back up. After what seems like ages, I gently cup your balls in my hand, and lightly squeeze them tighter and tighter as my lips begin to envelop your cock all the way down to the base of your shaft.

By now, my pussy is soaking wet; I can feel it dripping. With a renewed need, I sit up, sliding my drenched panties off as I do, and I move to straddle you again. Grabbing your cock in my hand, I align it just right with my cunt. Teasing both of us this time, I move it to circle my clit, then slide it back down along my slit, spreading my juices around as I do. When neither of us can take the teasing any longer, I sit slowly down onto your shaft, sliding it deeper and deeper into me, until there is no empty space between the two of us. God, how full this makes me feel... How far my pussy has to stretch to let you fill it up. I work my way up and down for a while here, until you can take the slow pace no longer.

Flipping me over again, almost violently, you throw me onto my back on the bed. With some pillows under my lower back, and with my legs spread wide and up in the air, you kneel in front of or over me, and you again fill up my pussy with your thick cock. This time hard and fast, you pound into me again and again. Sometimes with your hand around my neck, sometimes yanking my hair until my head turns sideways. Occasionally, if you lean forward a bit, my clit gets caught between us, the friction causing tingling that is hard to make occur sometimes. I can feel my orgasm building up inside me, a clenching deep in my cunt, squeezing you tighter, releasing a bit, and squeezing tighter again. Both of us are breathing heavily, and our breaths are often punctuated by my moans of "Oh god, yes. Yes. Fuck me. Please. Oohhhh."

Now I can tell that you're getting close. Your moans of my name are becoming more stressed with each deep, hard thrust into me. My climax is close, but I'm trying to make the pleasure last as long as it possibly can. With these last few pounding thrusts, you let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard. The sound and feeling of you cumming, your hard cock pumping hot cum deep into my cunt, put me over the edge. My pussy seems to grab a hold on your cock, tighter than you've ever felt before, as ripples of pleasure roll their way through our bodies simultaneously.

As we both slowly regain control of our bodies, we slide apart. Laying side by side on the bed, our breathing slowly returns to normal. We both turn our heads towards the other, a smirk breaking across both of our faces. We know it will happen again, and we know that time will be soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Our First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds