• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.18

Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.18

12

This chapter is the second of 2 parts transitioning Caitlyn from her BTS event to the time when she and John meet - together with two other people of interest. Not much sex here, it's more about how Caitie is processing things and the complications in her life.

*****

After BTS, waiting for John - Part 2

On Friday things were a little bit better cause Jevon called me to thank me for all my hard work and attention to detail and how he knew it wasn't easy being owned by Brandon for 3 whole days and how great I'd done and how impressed all the guys were with me and how Barney in particular sent his love and thanks and how I'd be sure to see them all again soon even if there weren't currently any BTS events scheduled that would need me. Which was nice. And I pictured Jevon all during the call and how he'd been in his private apartment in the BTS house and how loving and sweet and forceful he had been with me. How much he'd loved watching me goof around dancing in my panties and bra before he went at me (3 times!) and didn't even, you know, ever get soft like in his penile region in between.

Suddenly I wanted then to ask him if he ever got my panties back after the auction cause if you recall he threw them into the audience at one point and God knows who had them. I was pretty concerned that they should end up where they belonged in that drawer or whatever in BTS house where they keep all the panties from the girls who get fucked there for the first time. But before I could ask that I began to wonder if I could ask him that other question - the one I had asked Barney - about what would happen if a girl happened not to be wearing panties on the night when one of the brothers fucked her. Cause even if Barney did his best to answer me and even if I love him like crazy, probably even more than I love Jevon or even John, I still knew that Jevon was in charge there and he would know for sure what happened and that Barney seemed really to be guessing.

And even if I think it's pretty slutty I know some girls do not wear panties out especially, like my cousin Julia, when they are going out clubbing to meet guys. Like I visited her a year earlier at her dorm at State, cause she didn't get into the U the way I had, and met her girlfriends and a lot of them seemed like total sluts. Julia and at this one other friend got dressed right in front of me in her room and I know for a fact that neither of them wore panties that night. I didn't get to go with them cause I was too young and Julia had promised her mom, my Aunt Claudia, so I stayed in her room and read a bit but mostly wondered what they were doing. And I ended up naming Julia's friends The Pussy Posse and even gave them the motto Pantiless Princesses Parading Proudly cause they did seem pretty stuck up about how good looking they all were. Which I have to admit was sort of true.

Anyway, by the time I had thought all these things - and during which Jevon continued telling me how great I had been and how cute I had looked on stage in the slave outfit and how the guys had liked how I shimmied my little butt for them when Jevon had bent me over on stage - I mean by that time Jevon said he had to run and would be in contact soon and so hung up. So in the end I never got to ask even about my own panties never mind about the girls without panties.

And then that afternoon while I was sunbathing and wondering whether I should just take a drive by BTS house to see if anything was going on, like maybe Jack was there and needed some help (although that would be awkward) or even to do some of the actual cleaning that Dad thought was my entire job (as if!) or maybe one or 2 of the guys where there, maybe even Barney, and they'd want to hang out and just chat or watch TV or whatever, into my yard walked Beth!

I was like "What??????" and I must have jumped up and my mouth was wide open in astonishment which made her laugh. And we hugged cause I wasn't even wet or oily or anything and I wouldn't have otherwise cause she looked so cute - really so beautiful I mean but cute too cause now outdoors in my back yard she suddenly looked so young and innocent. Like I guess I did to her and to other people too. And she had these little white short-shorts and a cute top without even a bra cause her breasts are so awesome she doesn't need one even if they are pretty big, especially compared with mine. And I realized I had on this pretty old bikini like 2 years old and it wasn't even near my cutest and I sort of got embarrassed.

Beth said "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Oh! Beth. I'm so sorry. I'm just super surprised to see you here." And then I thought that sounded like criticism of her like maybe she shouldn't just pop in which was totally not my intention so I said "But oh my God I'm so happy to see you. It's so nice of you to come over."

And I was wondering did she just come over to hang out like we were girlfriends now and I tried not to presume about it but that was hard cause it would be awesome if we were. Like if she and I hung out together a lot and she could give me advice about clothes and makeup and men and whatever. And then sometimes we'd get together with Jevon for her and Barney for me and we'd all have a blast. But then I caught another look at her and how beautiful she really was and I was afraid that maybe I looked like a teenaged boy in my bikini. I mean especially standing next to her. Cause the top is still a bit roomy for my tits even if it's 2 years old because my boobs had barely grown in all that time.

But she wasn't there for that, for just hanging out I mean. She kissed me and we hugged and she said "Oh. Honey you are too cute! And it's so nice to see you too - especially outside of the office." Which made us both laugh cause it wasn't like work was so hard or anything but it was definitely different than just meeting by my pool. And she said "But I just have a minute and I have to run to get ready for tonight."

I was afraid to ask what "tonight" meant. I remembered that Jevon had said there were no events I was needed for which meant maybe there were events for Beth, just not for me. And I must have looked sad then cause she hugged me again and said all bright and cheery "Jevon told me he forgot to mention the tips when he called you and he was going to send Jack over with them. But I thought I should do it cause...well, just cause, so anyway here I am."

And I was totally glad it was her instead of Jack, especially after what had happened between he and I in Brandon's room on the last night but also because who wouldn't rather see her than Jack? And if I'm honest then I have to say now that my L-E-Z phobia is under repair ("Lovely Lez Lass Learns to Lick" would be the headline) I was mostly in love with her too even if maybe a tad less than with the guys. And I was thinking about how I missed out on eating her pussy on that night but had been able to kiss and lick and suck her tits, which was incredible in itself. And I knew - I could tell - that she knew I was thinking about it which meant that she was too and I kind of blushed and she kind of blushed and we both looked away and then we sat.

Beth pulled an envelope from her little bag and handed it to me. "Your wages young lady" she said.

And I opened it and there were all the $100, and $50 and $20 bills inside and I was like "What?..." cause I had totally forgotten about what they had said about tips and maybe it was cause I never really believed it to begin with. I mean tips? For just doing that?

And I must have looked astonished again and sat there with my mouth hanging open again cause she laughed at me again - I mean in a nice, friendly way but still - and said "All there? Should be $5,000 even." And I couldn't speak so she reached over and touched my knee gently and then leaned in and this time gave me the nicest kiss ever right on the mouth and she let it linger a little and so did I, probably especially me, and she leaned in further and her hand cupped my breast but just for a second and then she jumped up again.

"I wish I could stay. Your home and pool look so nice." She picked up her bag ready to leave.

"But...but...?"

"Yes Caitie?" And I liked it when she called my name like that.

"But all this money? I mean I feel bad."

"Why honey? You certainly earned it." And I figured then that she meant being with Brandon and that she probably even knew what had happened with me and her husband in that room and I was blushing and nervous cause what if she hated me for it? But she didn't. I could tell that for sure. Cause right after she said it she gave me another beautiful smile and even said "Love you!" And left as quick as she'd come.

With me bathed in confusion and all sorts of feelings and with a wad of money still in my hand. It took me more than an hour to calm down but when I did I realized I better hide the money cause I didn't want to have to explain to even Mom where it had come from. And so I hid it in my closet inside the pages of Oral Techniques buried under a pile of old gym clothes from my senior year.

And then - it may be selfish but I'm just telling the truth here - and then I started to really enjoy the idea. Sure I felt bad that this money too didn't go to the orphans, or to BTS house itself, or to maybe some of the other girls who didn't have rich parents like I did. But at the same time I'm thinking of the amazing outfits I can buy with it and how I really did sort of earn it by being of use in the auction and how I wanted to get for starters the exact same outfit Beth had on and I was pretty happy then.

Mom came back around 6 in just the same state as the day before. Again she had been "out with some of the girls." Again I didn't totally believe her. And then she winked at me, kind of private like and like we were in things together. Cause Sam was there I think but I would have been kind of too afraid to talk to her about it anyway.

We had lasagna that night that was totally delicious and watched the movie "Home Alone" together on our Blu-ray DVD surround sound system and I was still pretty happy and still thinking about all that money I had for just me. And it seemed like the right time so I told Mom and Sam how Julian had broken up with me and they were both so sweet - especially Mom - and came over and hugged me on the couch and Mom and I cried together a little and then we went back to watching the movie, which is quite funny.

Then the following day was Saturday and it turned out even better, not that I thought much could be as good as kissing Beth while she cupped my little tit. I was just hanging around in my room texting back and forth with Cindy cause we were both bored and she was starting to tell me how she was having girlfriend problems with Shelly. And then she called and I told her about Julian right after she told me about Shelly who she thought was fooling with some slut girl they'd met while they were out dancing. And we were like sisters again then pouring out our hearts to one another. I was afraid she'd ask about the yellow dress, or about details from my cousin's wedding but she never did so that was good.

And then I saw Barney's name come up on my phone!! He was calling me!! So I ditched Cin pretty quick which felt a little bit rude but I knew she would totally understand if she knew the circumstances. Cause it was a man I mean.

Barney said he only had a second on the phone and I had to be pretty quiet because Mom and Samantha were still home somewhere. He told me how sweet and pretty I was (blush!) and that I was a good girl (blush!) and how much he liked petite girls with small tits (bigger blush!) and how hot I was riding him (double tingle-blush!!) with my little white titties bouncing up and down (getting wet down there blush!!) and how tight and slick my little cunt was (triple orgasmic-blush!!) and how much he had enjoyed having his thick cock up inside splitting me in half (five-alarm wet-panties-erect-clit-blush) and how he must have "shot a gallon of it" in me (no blush - passed out momentarily) and how he hoped we could get together again really soon (dropped dead.) And then again that I was a good girl. And then he hung up. Or actually he said one other thing first although I could hardly understand human language by then - they were just sounds. Which was that Jack was on his way over with something for me and to be sure to get it while I was alone.

I took a minute - or it might have been 10 minutes I couldn't exactly tell - to come out of the bliss of it all and when I did I panicked. For a couple of reasons. First I now understood what the words had meant: "get it while I was alone." They meant "alone." And that meant I had somehow to get by Mom and Sam to try to meet Jack somewhere outdoors before he could come in the house or ring the bell. Especially since I remembered that Mom had actually met Jack because he came over the house with Kim to get some clothes for me the day Barney took me out to lunch. And no way did I want them meeting again - especially if Jack had with him something that I should only see "alone."

And not only that. But the thing with Jack and I on that night. I mean I know now looking back at this that I'm being all mysterious and weird about it. Believe me you would be too. But I guess I better tell you all. After all John expects me to be honest in everything that's happening to me and I totally owe it to him to do that. So here it is.

I knew that Brandon's plan for me on our last night as owner and slave was to fuck me in the ass. It's some kind of crazy tradition he has with girls he buys at auction, especially if, like me, they're virgins back there. Naturally I was pretty nervous about it. And with good reason. I mean he was actually very nice about it and used like tons of lube on me before he put it in. But it still hurt like the Dickens (as my Dad would say.) and then after he did it to me in the bed on all fours and we rested awhile he bent me over the back of the couch and did it to me again. This time the only lube was the cum that was already inside of me and I have got to say it hurt even more. And I started thinking that he had accessed my ass assiduously but stopped cause I thought it might bring on a 3rd fuck there.

The good news was that it actually didn't hurt all that long. I mean like 10 minutes afterwards I could still feel it but really it wasn't bad by then. So you're probably wondering like what's the big deal. Cause like he told me someone was going to fuck me in the ass eventually and it might as well be him and I might as well get it over with. Which was totally true.

But it wasn't that. It was the Jack part. What happened was that Jack, who was always trying to get invited to see us girls - but especially his wife Beth - getting fucked, had volunteered to video my anal deflowering for Brandon. He later told me he had laughed Jack off. But then just before we went up to our room that night, I mean right after the L-E-Z, he changed his mind and told Jack that he could do it - but with one condition. And that condition turned out to be that Jack also got fucked in the ass.

To which you're saying: Whoa Brandon is gay! - like sometimes I used to think about myself before I got all mature.

But no. Jack would get fucked but not by Brandon, by me. And so after Jack filmed me getting reamed twice he was told to disrobe and bend over and then Brandon fitted me out with this contraption which was a fake cock connected to all these straps and rubber bands and hoops and things which went right around my sore butt and my thighs and right up over my pussy and then I had to lube up Jack's butt and then fuck him. Which I did. And he came on the rug while I did him. The end.

And now you can see why I was so worried about seeing Jack again. For the first time since. And why I had felt super awkward with Beth cause I do think she must know that I had fucked her husband in the ass. And why I would feel even more awkward with Jack himself. And why I had to wonder exactly how many people knew and especially did Barney know. Because it was very embarrassing.

And now that I've told you that I'm never ever going to mention it again.

Anyway it turned out to be actually pretty easy. I was already dressed of course so all I did was sneak down the back staircase all the way to the garage and out the garage door. I snuck across the back lawn onto the Feingold's property and then out their driveway to the street and down the block to the intersection where I was pretty sure Jack would have to travel. I kind of sat on this wall there behind some bushes so not everyone in the neighborhood would know my business and start asking questions.

And for once in my life I had planned things out well ("Fearless Fellatrix Finds Fucked Friend") cause sure enough within about 7 minutes he rolled on by. I flagged him down and he stopped. I approached the window. He handed out one of those pretty large manila envelopes. We both said "Hi" at the same time. He never looked over at me. He drove away. Thank God!

So then I needed to get off the street where anyone and everyone could see me so I just shoved the envelope down the back of my shorts and pulled the shirt over it to cover it up and headed back in. I thought of going back again the tricky way but then saw Mrs. Feingold out watering her flowers and thought I better not. So I just marched up through the front door and when I did banged almost right into Mom in the front hall.

"Caitie? What are you doing out front? Thought you were still upstairs."

"Oh. No. I...I had to go..."

"Go where?"

"Out to my car I guess."

"You guess? What...?"

But then I caught my fearless rhythm and said confidently "Yes. My car. Had to..." and with only a tiny pause continued "to get my jacket."

"You did? Well where is it?"

"Where is what?"

"Your jacket."

"What jacket?"

"The jacket. The one you said..."

"You mean my red parka?"

"I guess. I mean I thought..."

"Oh my God, Mom! It's too hot for a parka." I think I managed to say it just right, with a tone of exasperation like she was an idiot, which is often a useful technique with her even if was a little unfair in this one case. I looked at her like is this a free country or not? Can I wear or not wear a jacket without your permission? Cause like I said it works with her and she gets herself even more confused than usual.

And I said "So I just..." But I let that trail off as I headed up the stairs walking sort of sideways so she wouldn't see that I had anything hidden under my clothing. And I think that worked too cause she just kept looking to see if I was going to finish the sentence and never said anything after that.

Once I got upstairs I knew to look out the window and sure enough there she was, looking in the windows of my car to see if the red parka was inside. Which I knew it wasn't but I was in the clear by then.

So I locked the bedroom door. And then I went in my bathroom and locked that door too. Because with Mom around you can't be too safe, not that she's like some criminal mastermind who can jimmy locks or something but she does tend to burst in unexpectedly at times when I'd prefer some privacy.

Finally I took out the envelope, which had some metal clasp or something on it and it had been rubbing against my butt and kind of hurt, and opened it. And inside was the nicest present ever from a guy. Pictures of the 2 of us. Well mostly of the 2 of us. But the other brothers and girls too because the pictures were the ones that professional photographer had taken just before the special L-E-Z event us girls had put on to help fill the tip jar

There were like 20 good size photos, maybe 8 by 10's or something and the first bunch were all of us girls kneeling before the men in our slave outfits, and then a few of us turned around so it looked like we were blowing them (which we totally were not) and then some of us nude in front of them. And then there were a few of just me and Barney and formal almost like they were our prom pictures or something. Him behind me with his big strong arm around my should like protecting me and one where he's reaching around my front to display the BTS locket which hung from the pretty gold chain around my hips and down over my pussy. And then a really nice picture of him sharing a sip of his wine with me and the photographer had caught my boobs just right to where they looked bigger than I think they really are - and looked really cute too. And then there were pictures of just us girls doing our event and 3 of me going down on the different girls including the one where my mouth and tongue are reaching up between Maureen's thighs for my first taste of pussy ever and another one where I'm kissing Beth's breasts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds