• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Uneducated 01

Uneducated 01

12345

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Chapter 1

George 'Papillion' Papil looked out his kitchen window in shock as three police cruisers crowded onto the lawn of the rental house next door.

He slipped on his bathrobe and stepped out onto his small porch just in time to see Bubba Watson, a big burly man of thirty seven, struggling mightily against the two Bender Louisiana police officers that were attempting to put him into the rear of one of the cruisers. George looked back as he heard Harmony Kohl, the oldest daughter of Jack and Donna Kohl screaming obscenities at officers. That is what had caused George to look out the window; the shrill screaming.

"Mother fuckers! Get your fucking hands off me!" the twenty one year old screamed again and tried to kick Sergeant Elise Richards.

George could not help but feel his cock stir as the girl, still in only short tee shirt and skimpy panties, was handcuffed and dragged out to a second cruiser. The blonde girl's quite large breasts strained against the thin material of the tee shirt and George was sure he could see her nipples through the thin material.

Donna was sobbing as she was led to the third cruiser. George looked at the house again and wondered where the other two girls, Unity and Serenity, or Jack were.

George turned and watched as The Medical Examiner's van pulled up. The Medical Examiner of St. Elizabeth Parish, a very large man in his early fifties, got out of the van and waddled up to the door just as Officer Becky Yuma gently but firmly led Unity, Harmony's fraternal twin sister out to the cruiser that held the wailing Donna.

"First bedroom on the left," George heard Sergeant Richards tell the morbidly obese M.E.

George knew that the first bedroom on the left was Jack and Donna Kohl's bedroom; he'd helped Jack put together the cheap waterbed Jack had proudly bought from Johnson's Furniture and Appliances. He and Jack had grunted, sweated, and cursed as they tried to make heads or tails out of the poorly written directions, all with the thirty six year old Donna making inane suggestions and pointless comments from the doorway, ever-present can of beer clutched in her hand.

"First bedroom on right; not sure but looks like some blood and semen on the bed," he heard as the nearly four hundred pound M.E. groaned and lumbered his immense bulk into the darkened recesses of the house.

The first bedroom on the right, he was sure, was Serenity's bedroom. Harmony and Unity, although not identical twins did share their own bedroom which George knew, was the largest bedroom in the rental house.

"I didn't do nothing!" Donna screamed as Unity was put into the rear of the cruiser.

Bubba was still struggling, screaming obscenities and kicking at the door of the cruiser he was in. George wanted to walk over and taunt the buffoon; he had not liked Bubba the moment the man had moved into the rental house down the street. Donna, however, did seem to like the man and the man was a frequent visitor to the Kohl house. Even when Jack was at work.

George again looked at the house and wondered where Jack and Serenity were as one by one, the police cruisers pulled away from the house.

An hour later, he was rinsing his breakfast dishes off as he watched the M.E. and an assistant putting items into the rear of the van. Then the van rolled away and again the modest neighborhood was quiet.

George was returning from his weekly grocery shopping trip and had to wait for the Performance 12 News van to move away from his driveway so that he could pull in.

"Excuse me, sir," Chelsea Guidry, a very attractive reporter with large blue eyes, long brown hair and shy smile asked.

"Yes?" George smiled; Chelsea was one of his favorite reporters on Channel 12; he liked her even more than he liked Vee Aucoin, the Performance 12 Meteorologist. Although, he did like the very short skirts and low cut tops that the weather girl wore.

"Did you know the Kohls; your next-door neighbors?" Chelsea asked, microphone in her hand.

"Sure; they moved in about four or five years, no, it was about four years...yeah, had to be four years," George agreed. "Serenity, that was the youngest, the brown haired one, she had her fourteenth birthday about two weeks after they moved in. Sweetest little girl I swear. Came over and invited me to her birthday party. Went to every one of them since then and she just had her eighteenth last week."

Chelsea launched into a series of questions and from her questions, George deduced that something had happened to Jack Kohl and Serenity was missing

"What can you tell me about Joseph Watson?" Chelsea asked, pointing toward the house that Bubba had been renting.

"Bubba?" George asked, enjoying the way Chelsea's large blue eyes stared into his, as if they had a connection between them. "Biggest horse's ass I've ever met."

"What do you mean?" Chelsea asked, leaning close to him.

"Moves in about six seven months ago, he and Donna used to be neighbors or something years ago, immediately starts telling us how he was some kind of football player, like any of us care," George smirked. "He's over at Jack's barbecue; see, Jack thinks he knows how to barbecue and he's telling us all about how he was almost drafted by the Dallas Cowboys and Jack just says 'wow Bubba, that's great Bubba and if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass when it hops Bubba' and you could tell that really pissed Bubba off."

Chelsea laughed a musical little titter and George fell even more under her hypnotic spell.

She asked a few more questions about the Kohl family, about the girls.

"Yeah, Harmony and Unity, the twins; they're twins even though they don't look alike, other than they both have blonde hair and blue eyes but then again both Donna and Jack have blonde hair and blue eyes, makes me wonder where Serenity gets her brown hair and brown eyes?" George told her. "But they both dropped out of school the minute they hit sixteen; man! You could tell that really pissed Jack off; see, he's busting his ass at Siegel Recycling, barely scraping by and them girls just laying around. Course, Donna's all like 'whatever my babies want.' Serenity? She just graduated couple of months ago; said she's going to U.L.D. in August; Jack's real proud of her."

George told Chelsea about being in the US Army, learning the skills of a plumber, pointing to his work van that had 'Papillion Plumbing' emblazoned on the side along with a large purple butterfly.

"And that's a wrap," Chelsea finally said to her crew, and then rested a hand on George's arm, thanking him for his help.

Chapter 2

The business telephone was ringing when George let himself into the small house. He ignored it, letting it go to the machine.

His ears perked up when he heard a metallic voice asking if he would accept the charges for a collect call. Most of his customers would not place a collect call.

Before the machine hung up, George pressed the number '5' as the machine instructed him to do.

"Hello?" he heard Donna's frantic voice.

"Hey Donna, what's up?" he asked.

"George? Oh, thank God!" Donna said.

George had never liked the shrill woman; tolerating her only for the sake of Jack and their daughter Serenity.

"Listen, George," Donna was rambling. "They got us in here; they think me and Bubba killed Jack and..."

"What?" George exclaimed.

"I swear, we ain't had nothing do with no murder," Donna said into the phone.

"Absolutely not!" George declared when Donna finally got around to asking if he'd put up the bail for her at her arraignment.

He did, however, agree to Pick up Harmony and Unity and bring them back to their house.

"They're both twenty one fucking years old," George muttered to himself as he got back into his car to drive to the Bender, Louisiana Police Department. They can't just call themselves a cab?"

Harmony was now clad in a bulky orange 'Bender P.D.' jumpsuit; Unity was still in her shorts and tee shirt. Unity looked terrified while Harmony looked extremely pissed, scowling at everything and everyone.

"Might just want to hang on to that, Sergeant Elise Richards said as Harmony began to unzip the jumpsuit. "Got a feeling you'll be back."

"Fuck you," Harmony snarled at the police officer.

She yelped in surprise when George gave her a very sharp slap to her rear end.

"That is no way to talk to a police officer," he barked at the girl. "Now you tell her you're sorry."

"Kiss my fucking..." Harmony shrilled at him.

"Bye," he said, turning to leave. "Y'all have fun sleeping here tonight."

"Please, Mr. Papillion," Unity begged, grabbing for him. "Mony, tell her you're sorry!"

"I'm sorry," Harmony said in a voice that let everyone know she was not sorry.

"And me," George said, smirking at the sullen girl.

"Sorry for what?" she asked.

"Telling me to kiss your ass?" he asked.

"I'm sorry," she said.

What you think?" he asked the amused police sergeant.

"Doesn't sound like she's very sorry," Elise agreed.

"She's sorry! She's sorry!" Unity screamed.

"God, you're such a big baby," Harmony taunted her sister.

"Please Mr. Papillion, don't leave us here," Unity begged, fresh tears beginning to form on her already quite splotchy face.

Once at his automobile, Harmony insisted on sitting in the front seat and Unity meekly got into the rear of the car.

George was already regretting giving the two girls a ride home before he even pulled back into his driveway; Unity was quiet, but Harmony heaped complaint after complaint on him, on Unity, on the world in general.

"Know what?" George finally snapped. "Wouldn't put up with that shit from someone who's cute; sure as fuck ain't putting up with it from a butt ugly little cunt like you."

"What?" Harmony gasped, stunned.

"What? You never noticed?" George asked. "Seriously? You didn't know you're fucking ugly?"

"I am not!" Harmony shrilled.

"Fuck, girl, really, if you didn't have the blonde hair and big tits wouldn't nobody ever want to fuck you," George said, getting out of the car.

"We can't go there they got that tape up, huh?" Unity asked, looking at the yellow tape that stretched across the front door of the rental house.

"Aw, shit, yeah, I guess not, huh, huh?" George agreed.

"I'm..." Harmony got out, still stunned that George would dare call her ugly.

"Fuck, get over it, huh?" George said. "You really can't tell me I'm like first ever said anything, huh?"

"You're just some kind of fag," Harmony smugly said.

"Uh huh, that's got to be it, huh?" George laughed a short bark at her.

"Got to be; I've had all kinds of boyfriends," Harmony smugly said.

"Uh huh and minute you gave up the pussy they were all like, 'see you bitch,' am I right?" George said, unlocking the front door of his house.

Unity fought down her smirk; Harmony had voiced exactly that complaint to her on more than one occasion.

But in Unity's eyes, Harmony was the prettier of the two of them; if Harmony was ugly, what hope did Unity have of ever finding someone to love her?

George looked at the clock; it was close to six o'clock in the evening.

"Y'all eat?" he asked, already walking to his kitchen.

"No," Harmony snapped.

"Yeah; they gave us some sandwiches," Unity said.

"So, which is it? You eat or not?" George asked, getting out his cast iron skillet.

"Yes," Unity said.

"No," Harmony said.

"Whatever," George said, pulling two chicken leg quarters out of the meat drawer of the refrigerator.

"They were these lame ass peanut butter and jelly sandwiches," Harmony finally concurred.

"And an apple," Unity added.

"That mealy ass apple?" Harmony scoffed.

"More than a lot of people got to eat today," George reminded the sullen girl.

"What you doing, Mr. Papillion?" Unity asked as George rapidly cut up a bell pepper and onion.

"Cooking dinner; I didn't even have a mealy ass apple," he told her.

She watched in interest as he prepared the meal; Harmony continued to complain.

Within twenty minutes he'd managed to prepare their meal. He turned on the six o'clock news just in time to see Chelsea Guidry's piece on the apparent crime that had been committed next door.

"But, but..." Unity sputtered in shock as Chelsea discussed the alleged crime.

"That's not true!" Harmony screeched as Chelsea described the bloody bedsheets collected by the Medical Examiner.

"Yeah it is; I watched them put them in the van," George told her.

"But I seen in there," Harmony protested. "There wasn't no blood!"

"Light was on?" George asked.

"Well, no, but..." Harmony conceded, losing her resolve.

"Mighty dark in there with no light on, George stated.

"I knew..." Unity muttered as Chelsea outlined the illicit affair that Donna and Bubba had been conducting.

"Oh, come on, Uni," Harmony gave a short bitter laugh. "Of course they were fucking."

"They said they wasn't doing that no more," Unity said weakly.

"Uh, they go into the bedroom and close the door and don't come out for twenty, thirty minutes, uh, what you think?" Harmony sneered.

George looked at the girl.

Harmony was no beauty, that was true. With her face twisted in a sneer like that, though, she was very unattractive, looking a great deal like her mother. George had often thought, at best, Donna could be classified as very plain. A large expanse of forehead, which on Donna was becoming quite wrinkled, one eyebrow over eyes, flat blue eyes, a nose that looked more like a lump of clay than an actual nose, absolutely no cheekbone definition at all, and a receding chin. A short, stumpy neck supported the head, making both look slightly large.

The hair was a light straw colored blonde; on Donna the hair stopped just above the shoulders and was liberally streaked with gray. On Harmony, her hair hung down to just above her waist and showed many split ends.

Unity did not have much of her mother's features, possessing more of her father's looks. Her nose and chin were sharp and her cheekbones protruded sharply, giving her an odd, almost elfin look. Her hair was worn in the same style as Harmony's, long, with several split ends.

"Never thought to uh, maybe let your dad know what was going on, huh?" George asked.

Both girls looked embarrassed. George let it drop.

"Hey, uh, kitchen's not going to clean itself; I fixed dinner, least y'all could do is clean up," George said when Harmony simply pushed her now empty plate away.

Unity grabbed both her plate and Harmony's plate and scampered to the dishwasher.

"Nuh uh, we don't run that in the summer; know how much electricity that thing sucks up?" George said.

A sullen Harmony and a quiet Unity did clean the kitchen; George knew he would have to re-clean it afterward. It was obvious that they never did this at home.

"Who cleans up at home?" he finally asked when it was obvious that the cast iron skillet puzzled both girls.

"Mom," Unity admitted.

"Mom, or Jack," Harmony agreed.

"You call your Dad Jack?" George said disapproval evident.

"Yeah, well..." Harmony weakly offered.

"Man that busts his ass day after day tries keep a roof over your head..." George said, grabbing a beer from the refrigerator.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, and never fucking lets us ever forget it," Harmony grumbled.

"And exactly what do y'all do while he's busting his ass?" George asked.

George found a baseball game to watch. Harmony did not let this occur without giving him an opinion on baseball.

"Mr. Papillion?" Unity finally asked when Harmony took a breath.

"Yeah?" George tiredly asked.

"Um, we um, I need take me a shower; I was about to take me one when they showed up and took us to jail," Unity said.

"Right there," George said, pointing to the hall bathroom.

"Well, it's um, I'm going need..." Unity faltered.

George called the Bender Police Department and was told that neither he nor the girls could go next door and gather any clothing.

"Here, wear this while we wash what you have," George said, handing Unity a tee shirt that bore 'Papillion Plumbing' emblazoned across the chest.

"Oh, hey, See had one of them; why she had one and we didn't?" Harmony demanded.

"Because Serenity saw me wearing one and asked me for one," George said.

"Thank you, Mr. Papillion," Unity quietly said.

"I get one?" Harmony demanded.

"You ask, maybe, but not with that attitude," George said back.

"May I please have one?" Harmony bit out the words.

"Guess that's about the best you can do, huh?" George said and handed her one as well.

Both girls disappeared into the hall bathroom and George was grateful for the silence.

The tee shirts were sized adult male large, but Harmony's incredible breasts were pressed snugly against the material. The large purple butterfly stretched out beautifully and George felt his cock growing as he looked.

"Thought I was ugly," Harmony sneered triumphantly; well aware of the effect she was having on their host.

"Face is," George agreed. "Looks like it caught on fire and they put it out with a rake. But that body is phenomenal."

Harmony lost the smirk and Unity ducked her own face in embarrassment.

"Okay, give me the dirty clothes," George said gently, regretting his harsh words to the sullen, arrogant girl, but not wishing to make any formal amends to her either.

"Yes sir," Unity said and went back into the bathroom to retrieve them.

George lost the fight against his erection when Unity bent over to retrieve the pile of clothes. The tee shirt flounced up, exposing a beautiful plump bottom, and a tuft of straw colored hair that did not cover her plump slit.

Unity glanced at George's erection and blushed hotly while Harmony smirked.

"Can we please watch anything else besides baseball?" Harmony complained, already grabbing the remote control.

"No; my television," George snapped as he dumped their clothing into his washing machine.

Tucked out of sight, he did give Unity's pale blue panties a quick sniff. She had a fresh fragrance. Harmony's pink panties held a slightly musky smell. He gave his throbbing cock a quick rub but resisted the urge to finish the job.

He also checked the tag on Unity's bra; she was a 34 C. He was surprised to see that Unity had a good sized handful. Of course, against her sister, Unity would always come up short.

But Unity had a slightly rounder, slightly plumper backside and George was definitely an ass man.

"Mony, he said don't," Unity was complaining as Harmony changed the channel.

"You know, I don't have to let y'all stay here," George spat, grabbing the remote out of Harmony's hand and changing the channel back.

He didn't really care about the game; it was the Dodgers and not the Atlanta Braves, but he'd be damned if he was going to let the snotty Harmony win any arguments.

"Mr. Papillion, there another television?" Unity asked.

"Yeah, other bedroom," George said and led the two girls down the hall.

The nineteen inch television sat on the small chest of drawers. Harmony immediately grabbed the remote and began searching the channels.

"Oops, looks like y'all will have to make your own bed," George said.

He dug out the sheets.

""There any pillows?" Harmony demanded.

"Let's see," George said and found two of them on a shelf in the small closet.

Making a bed was another household chore neither girl had any experience with, so George made it quickly, efficiently, in military approved manner.

"We have to do that?" Unity yelped when George rolled under the bed to pull everything tight.

"Only if you want your bed to do this," George said and bounced a quarter off the bed.

"Wow," Harmony said, dutifully impressed.

Chapter 3

Within the first week, George found out that Unity and Harmony were terrible exhibitionists. Four days after the arrest, they were given the green light to go get clothing and other items from the rental house next door. George emptied the refrigerator and freezer; very little of what was in there could actually be used. While he did that, Harmony and Unity carried armfuls of clothing and other personal items back to his house, along with their pillows.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Uneducated 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds