• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jungle Ecstasy Pt. 02

Jungle Ecstasy Pt. 02

12

It is ideal to read the first part of this story to have a better understanding of this part, but you can still enjoy it as a stand-alone story...

*****

KATHERINE sat at their usual study table waiting for Chidebem. He had gone to help Nana move some firewood and food supply that just arrived. It was Sunday afternoon and they were doing their usual study. They had forfeited their siesta to study at this time because that was the only time they could do it with some measure of concentration. Once the sun starts to fall, they were usually drawn, seemingly inexorably, to a more basic activity. The anticipation of the boundless pleasures that awaited them made siesta impossible. Even with the mental effort needed for their study, just sitting together for a while made them so tense with hunger that it was all they could do not to abandon the books for...

It was exactly six weeks since that wonderful day. A day whose gift of unimagined pleasures had burnt it into her memory forever. Even now, just thinking about it made her shiver. Until that day, she had no idea that her body was capable of such enormous feelings. Nothing in her experience could compare to it, despite the depth of her feelings for Roy, and the outlandish techniques Cliff had brought into their lovemaking.

How could the sheer size of a man's member make such a great difference in the amount of pleasure he gave to a woman? She had wondered since that day. Obviously, it was not so for all women-whispered conversations with her friends told her so. And the men they had known were not as large as Chidebem.

That first evening, the poor boy had slept like a log of wood afterwards, and had finally gone back to his quarters much later in the night. Even when John woke from his nap and asked for supper, she had let him sleep.

They had drowned themselves in that incredible pleasure countless times since that day. Apart from the days she bled, they had made love every day. And with what joy her body had sung! What deep satisfaction they had given each other. It was sometimes gentle and tender, but for the most part, it was intense and frenzied. Frenzy they were often driven to, no matter how gentle and leisurely they had set out to be.

They had made love sometimes in the office, but most times in her room, because she knew that James might well come at any time. They had done it once at the schoolhouse when the women had gone to the bush to fetch firewood; and at a secluded part of the riverside, with the cool breeze fanning the embers of their passion, and the birds singing a chorus to their primeval dance.

She sighed and leaned back in the chair. One of the factors that made this experience so unique for her was that she was the teacher and not the pupil. She was the leader and not the led. It was a first for her, and it filled her with exhilaration and a strong feeling of feminine power. It gave her such a heady feeling to have him quivering in anticipation or moaning and crying out with pleasure and release. Just as it made her feel elated when she teased and tortured him into losing control and turning aggressive. Or when she prodded him into pounding her to submission.

Oh God, Katherine thought with a pleased smile, what a pupil he had turned out to be! She closed her eyes, her heartbeat quickening, her underarms growing damp. He brought to their coupling, the same inimitable touch he took to everything she had seen him do. The same sensitivity, ardor, passion, imagination, and drive. He was obviously someone intrinsically inclined to strive to excel at anything he set out to do. Including mating with a woman!

He was a natural lover, with an instinctive feel for the right things to do to give a woman pleasure. Why, he was just nineteen and he had given her the most outstanding sexual experiences of her life!

And it had gotten better every day. Only a few days after their first time, he had put his head between her legs, hesitating momentarily, and then determinedly overriding her halfhearted resistance. He had proceeded to drive her to frenzy with the relentless and firm rubbing of his large rough tongue on her vulva and clitoris, instinctively learning to focus on the spot that brought the most response from her. He did not have the skillful teasing of Cliff's tongue, but he made up for that with his ardor and the shockingly strong pressure his tongue exerted on her sensitized pleasure nub.

She had whimpered and cried out mindlessly as she reached the peak of pleasure again and again, washing his face with her climactic emissions. When she could take no more, she had pulled up his head, and felt a little ashamed at the copious spray that covered the lower part of his face. As she hurried to clean it up with her dress, he had whispered that he wanted to make her feel the way she made him feel when she did that to him. She was touched.

Katherine had taught him to please her in other ways and he had lapped up what she showed him like a hungry cat does milk. She loved the feel of his rough, wet tongue as it flicked rapidly across her nipples or rolled around them. The feel of his large, rough palms and fingers squeezing her full breasts aroused her tremendously and the pleasure from the strong suction of his lips on her large nipples was sometimes unbearable. She loved the feel of his thick fingers gently stroking her clitoris or buried inside her, thrusting in and out, or rubbing her insides to jelly, as she had taught him to do.

She loved the feel of the large crown of his penis spreading her nether lips as it forced its way into her. She now craved the alien stretching and distention of her body as he buried himself deep inside her. The feeling of utter fullness was wonderful. Though they had made love several times, she always cried out as his outsized phallus forced its way into her. She loved it when he starts his movements with the slow long strokes she had taught him. She loved the casual, almost angry pounding that usually followed. She went wild with pleasure when his thrusts became frenzied, the overwhelming friction from the fast thrusts of his massive member rubbing sweet fire into her.

Katherine felt herself getting moist and shifted restlessly on the chair. She squeezed her unfettered breasts and moaned faintly as her palms closed over her nipples. She was surprised at how distended they were under the light fabric of her dress. That was just from my thoughts and not from a touch. As she crossed her legs and started to squeeze, she heard the sound of the outer door opening and jumped, uncrossing her legs quickly. She relaxed, smiling, as she heard the faint sounds of his footsteps. That certainly could not be James!

Chidebem opened the door, but hesitated in the doorway, sensing a change in the atmosphere.

"Come in, Chidebem." There was nothing threatening about the softly uttered invitation, but the husky tone of her voice and the hungry look in her eyes made him hesitate still. She stood up and went to sit on the edge of the table, facing him.

"Come here, my dear," she murmured, putting her arms forward in invitation.

It was that same tone of voice and look that made him uneasy at times, yet he could feel his heartbeat quicken in response. The air was suddenly thick with sexual tension as he walked slowly towards her. Katherine reached out and drew him to her, the flaring gloat of triumph in her eyes hastening his heartbeat even more.

She pulled him close and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her face into his chest. His shirt was slightly damp, and she smiled as she felt the moisture at the tip of her nose. He must have hurried over as soon as he finished. He wants this as much as I do, she thought. It was just all so new to him and must be as overwhelming for him as it was for her. Even now, she could feel his heart pounding beneath her cheek. She sighed blissfully, hugging him closer. His occasional, seeming reluctance made her wanting even stronger.

She reached down, squeezed his buttocks, and moaned as she felt the bunched muscles there tense. She squeezed once more and felt his hips thrust forward as his muscular buttocks tensed again. She smiled at his reaction. She knew he was sensitive there and liked to tease him this way. She rubbed her palms across his buttocks, delighted by the involuntary moan that escaped him as he shoved his hips at her.

She hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest. The fresh, clean masculine scent of his body aroused her greatly and she groaned as the heady scent filled her nostrils. She unbuttoned his shirt and pressed her face against his skin, groaning with sensuous pleasure as her face rubbed against his heated, sweat-slicked skin. She felt his hand in her hair and groaned as his fingers snaked slowly through her abundant growth to rub gently at her scalp.

Impulsively she reached for his buttocks again, running her middle finger along the crack between the two cheeks. He groaned deeply as his hips thrust forward, his fingers gripping her head compulsively. The feel of his aroused penis jerking against her belly through his shorts had Katherine moaning in arousal.

Suddenly, she was through with the foreplay. She wanted to feel that monster phallus tearing through her. She was eager to feel her body stretch to accommodate his great girth as he filled her completely.

She pulled back from him, and impatiently began to unbutton his shorts. Her fingers were clumsy, as she trembled with deep arousal and hunger. But she managed to unbutton him, tearing off the last button in her haste.

She gasped as the great phallus sprang out, the dew at its tip, a tribute to the extent of his arousal. She gazed at the amazing thing for a long moment, her mouth slightly open, her eyes glazed with lust. No matter how many times she saw or touched it, no matter how many times she convulsed at the incredible feel of it ripping through her, the sight of it always left her breathless with anticipation.

She reached out with her left hand and stroked it lightly, wonderingly, as though she was seeing it for the first time; and it throbbed menacingly, her hand lifted by its power. Then she wrapped her hands around it and squeezed, marveling at its hardness. He moaned, and she shook her head in wonder at the sheer power of its throb. Her right palm closed over the large knob in a firm squeeze and he cried out.

Suddenly, she could not wait a moment longer to feel it inside of her. She could feel her moisture running onto her upper thighs as she hurriedly pulled her dress over her head. Then she pushed his shorts down to his ankle.

"Please...please, put it inside me. I want it inside me now, please." Her husky plea was unashamed, her voice trembling with her excitement as she implored him to take her. She held his penis, pulling him to her as she lay on the table, her legs spread wide.

The sight of this incredibly beautiful and exciting woman, spread-eagled so wantonly on the table, begging him to fill her wet womanhood with his formidable member did something strange to Chidebem. It filled him with a sense of power he could never have imagined feeling over her. Instead of doing her bidding, he chose to tease her as she teased him sometimes.

He stood between her spread legs and reached down for her breasts. He stroked them for a little while, and then squeezed them. The feel of his rough palms on her sensitized skin made her groan. He squeezed again, loving the feel of the firm, warm and heavy mounds that filled his hands to overflowing. Then he took the large nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and rolled them, gently at first, then more firmly.

Katherine cried out at the pleasure-pain of his ministrations. She moaned and moved restlessly on the table, her hips rolling hungrily, the feel of his hard penis on her wet inner thighs making her almost desperate with hunger.

Chidebem bent down to take a nipple in his mouth, but she pushed his head away. "Please, not now...I don't want that. I want you inside me now. I want your member inside my body." Her voice was tinged with impatience, but her glazed, hooded eyes implored him as she lifted her hips wantonly.

Yet he hesitated, filled with a strange elation as she begged him to spear her eager body, to pleasure her with his great cudgel of spongy, hard flesh. His eyes rested between her spread thighs and he stared, absorbed, really looking for the first time. The high swell of her vulva, the luxuriant growth of silky red hair that covered it and ran down to her anus, the long wet gash between the thick growth of hair, and the prominent nub of flesh he had come to recognize as a key pleasure point for her, all held him spellbound.

Mesmerized, he watched his hand reach out and his fingers lightly stroke her wet inner thigh, making her jerk slightly, involuntarily. There was so much moisture there, and as he stroked her, he wondered how it could all have come out of her body. Even as he touched her, he saw more of the colorless liquid seep out of her body, wetting her pubic bush as some of it dribbled down to her anus.

Katherine watched his face, fascinated by the absorbed look on it as he stared at her shamelessly spread body. She temporarily forgot about her hunger for release as she watched him, intrigued by this new boldness. Then she felt his thumb on her clitoris and cried out, her whole body quivering to an instant climax. Her emissions drenched his fingers as she closed her eyes, her body jerking with slight tremors as he still rubbed her.

The scent of her moisture excited him, just as the sight of her abandoned body thrilled him. Impulsively he put his head between her legs and flicked his tongue at her wet gash. She cried out at the intense bolt of sensation that ran through her. It was too much, too soon, and too shocking to her overcharged nerve ends; so she tried to push him away. He refused to budge, and wrapped his arms around her thighs as he lapped and rubbed at her womanhood with his tongue.

Soon Katherine was moaning again, a continuous low keening sound that echoed the rapturous pleasure he was giving her. She bathed his face with the liberal spray of her emissions as she climaxed again and again. Her scent filled his nostrils and he did not want to stop, ever. Even when she unconsciously wrapped her legs around his neck and rolled her hips mindlessly, making it difficult for him to breathe; he went on still. Her thick pubic hair got into his nose and bits of it escaped into his mouth, but he went on, rubbing her whole gash, from sphincter to clitoris, with firm relentless strokes of his large, rough and wet tongue.

"Please...oh God, please, stop... Please, stop before I die." Katherine was gasping breathlessly as she pushed feebly at his head with trembling hands.

Chidebem stood up and gazed at her. Eyes tightly closed, her abdomen heaved as she struggled to catch her breath. Her legs trembled a bit and a film of sweat covered her body. He watched her eyes slowly open and the dazed look he saw in them made his head swell with pride. He had done that to her!

She gazed at him wordlessly; shocked to see that even the upper part of his face was not spared her emissions. She shook her head in wonder, marveling at the amount of moisture that had come out of her. She could feel it under her buttocks, where it rested on the table. His hands stroking her thighs felt good and she sighed contentedly, closing her eyes again.

Chidebem stroked her for a while, knowing instinctively that she ought to recover a bit before he would take his own pleasure. Nevertheless, the sight of her lying before him in such abandon tested his restraint greatly. Gradually, the trembling of her limbs eased. She started to sigh, the feel of his rough fingers lightly caressing the soft, sensitive flesh of her inner thighs making her restless. Arousing her anew.

Chidebem sighed as he moved forward between her spread thighs. Katherine opened her eyes at the sound, then groaned, her body tensing in anticipation as she felt him probing at her tender nether lips. His entry was slow but sure, and Katherine could not stop the involuntary cry that escaped her, her eyes closing as he filled her utterly. He was still for a little while, the throbs of his huge member making her jerk almost imperceptibly as her insides gripped him.

Then he began to move. At first, with the long slow strokes she loved, then his thrusts quickened until he was slamming at her with the fast, relentless thrusts that drove her to wild ecstasy. Soon, she convulsed with an orgasm, crying out as her body went into wet spasms around his great thrusting shaft.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as their coupling became more frenzied. Her sobbing cries and whimpers got louder as she went from one climax to another; his deep groans a compliment to the ecstatic sounds she made.

Chidebem spent his seed once, but continued his relentless, sensual assault on her. Her wild cries, the scent of their mingled juices, the squelching sound made by his thick penis churning rapidly in and out of her tight, wet orifice, and her mindless, abandoned responses to his powerful thrusts, all combined to fire his ardor. He was possessed of a near-demonic energy that made him tireless, even as sweat poured down their bodies from their exertions. His breath whizzed through his nose, but he went on, not wanting this spectacle and the heady sensations it caused to end.

Katherine was delirious with pleasure. The stupendous riptide of feelings coursing through her body made her mindless and took her to an entirely different plane. A place where the only thing that existed was the massive phallus ripping through her greedy body, and the incredible pleasure it gave her. If a cavalry of soldiers were to charge into the room, she might not notice. And if the ground were to tremble, she might think that the trembling of her own writhing body had become more intense. Her eyes were shut tightly and her mouth was open. The frenzied cries and incoherent words that poured forth from her was an echo of the astounding thing happening to her body. Her hands grabbed convulsively at the edges of the table, her head moved from side to side, and her sweat-slicked body writhed uncontrollably as she rode the waves of her orgasms. She was too far gone with her spending, or she might have wondered at the intensity of their coupling today.

Chidebem felt the tingling start from deep within his scrotum and thrust faster. It was a feeling he had come to recognize as the beginning of the end, and he groaned as he felt it move from his lower extremities and travel along his spine. He reached down and squeezed Katherine's breasts, roughly, convulsively, pinching their nipples even as he thrust faster. He heard and felt her respond to this extra stimulation with louder cries and more frenzied rolling of her seemingly boneless hips.

He braced himself mentally in anticipation of the rush of incredibly delicious feelings that would soon course through him. Then he screamed as he felt a terrible pain sear the skin of his arms and torso. It felt like a tongue of fire burning his skin, and for a moment, he stool still, shocked. Then he saw a shadow move on the wall in front of him; and leapt back quickly, withdrawing forcefully from Katherine's body as the cutting pain went through him again.

He spun around and stared at Captain James in bewilderment as he stood there wielding a bullwhip. He barely felt his semen erupt from his great phallus, as Captain James gazed open-mouthed at his lower body.

James could not hide his astonishment as he watched in fascination, great globules of semen burst forth from the most incredibly huge penis he had ever seen. He did not know which astonished him the most-the extremely copious spending or the monster phallus emitting it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jungle Ecstasy Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds