• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gina's 18th Birthday!

Gina's 18th Birthday!

12

It's Midnight on Saturday, my parents are out of town and I have the house to myself to catch up on all my favorite shows on my DVR when the doorbell rings. I go to answer it and standing in the doorway holding up my sister Gina is her friend Jackie.

"Hey Tony, it looks like Gina enjoyed her 18th birthday a little too much, she is pretty drunk. Sorry to drop her like this, but I have to get home before my parents get home. Bye." Jackie said, pushing her into my arms.

With that Gina stumbled into my arms and I walked her over to the couch.

"Gina, are you ok? How much have you had to drink?"

"Tony, I am so drunk, I played beer pong all night. I think I won!" she slurred to me.

This weekend Gina turned 18, she is two years younger than me, so I try to look out for her when I can. Looks like this time I couldn't. I think this is the first time she drank alcohol and it is showing the effects.

"Tony, I am so drunk, please don't tell Mom and Dad, they will kill me," Gina said.

"I won't tell them, but they will be home in the morning so you need to get to bed ASAP and sleep this off." Gina just laid on the couch motionless.

As I looked at her, I noticed that my little sister is actually pretty hot. She is wearing a short tight blue skirt with a red tank top. She is about 5'6 with shoulder length wild black hair and brown eyes. We are 100% Italian and it shows. Gina has thick eyebrows, long beautiful lashes and fine black hairs that cover her arms. For a girl with hair on her arms they are very feminine and sexy. Her breasts are about 34B or larger and nicely shaped. As my sister was laying on the couch, I took the opportunity to gently caress her sexy arms and lightly brush the hair on her arms.

"Gina, let's go upstairs and get you to bed." I said as I now shook her arms.

"Ok, Ok, Tony, but you have to help me up the stairs, I don't think that I can make it."

I pulled on Gina's arm and put my arm under her armpits and picked her up off the couch. I held her up and helped her walk up the stairs.

We finally made it to the hallway heading toward her bedroom when she said, "I think I am going to be sick, get me to the bathroom, quick!"

I grabbed Gina and dragged her into the bathroom, dropped her on the floor in front of the toilet and lifted the lid. Gina immediately threw up barely making the toilet. The second time she threw up she wasn't as lucky. She got it in her hair and all over and almost on her tank top.

"Oh Tony, I don't feel good. There is puke is in my hair. I hope I didn't get it on my top, it is brand new," she cried.

"Gina I think you should take off your top, if you get puke on your top, Mom will know when she does laundry and you will be busted." I warned her.

"I don't want to take off my top, I am not wearing a bra. I don't want you to see my tits." After saying that, she immediately threw up again.

"I have seen many girl's boobs before, don't be embarrassed. Is it worth getting caught by Mom and Dad? You will be grounded for weeks and I will be in trouble also."

"Oh crap, you are right. Please help me off with my top."

With that, Gina raised her arms and I reached down and slowly pulled her top over her head. She immediately covered her breasts with her arms. She was kneeling in front of the toilet resting between throw-ups. I pulled her hair back and gently ran my hand up and down her back. She was getting goose bumps all over her body and the hair on her arms quickly stood on end. I brushed my fingertips up and down her arms. She felt relaxed.

"Tony, you are the best brother a girl could ever have. Thank you so much."

Just when I thought things had calmed down, Gina shrieks, "Tony my stomach doesn't feel good, I have to shit!"

Suddenly, Gina quickly stood up turned around, pulled down her skirt and panties and just as she sat on the toilet a brown turd exited her ass.

"Tony, please help me, I feel so sick, and I will never drink again. I promise. I'm so embarrassed."

"Gina, don't be embarrassed, I did the same thing you did, but Dad was taking care of me. I was grounded for a month." Gina grinned when she heard that.

At this point there was no hiding herself, my 18 year old sister was sitting in front of me naked on the toilet. Her puke stained hair was covering her left breast and the other was completely exposed. Her perky tit was cone shaped, about 34 B with a large dark brown silver dollar areola covering the complete tip of her breast. She still had goose bumps so her nipple was totally erect standing at attention. I couldn't believe how big her nipples and areolas were. I am used to seeing small pink nipples on the women I have dated. These were outstanding. I moved in front of her and once again began rubbing her arms. Her legs were spread as she continued to go to the bathroom. Just as Gina had long black hair, and hair on her arms, she had a nice thick black bush between her legs. I was shocked that she didn't shave, but pleasantly surprised. Two more turds dropped from her ass then a clear stream of piss flowed out of her beautiful hairy pussy. I pretended not to look, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her bush.

I handed her toilet paper and said, "Why don't you clean up while I wash my hands."

"Thanks." She said.

As much as I wanted to see her wipe her pussy clean, I felt that I should give her some privacy.

"Do you feel better?" I asked.

"A little, but now I have puke in my hair and on my arms."

"You need a shower, luckily you didn't get any on your clothes for Mom to see. Just take a shower so that you are clean in the morning when they get home. Do you need help with your shower?" I offered.

"No, I should be alright", she answered.

"If you need help, let me know."

I left the bathroom disappointed and stood outside the door for a minute.

Then I heard, "Tony, are you there? I do need your help."

I opened the door and Gina was standing up, completely naked, holding on to the bathroom sink.

"I stood up to take off my skirt and I my head began spinning. Please help me," she cried.

I grabbed a hold of her arms and led her in to the shower. If I was to let go of her I was afraid she might fall.

"Tony, you need to get in the shower and help me."

"I can't get my clothes wet, Mom will wonder why my clothes are all wet."

"Then take them off. You get to see me naked, I should get to see you naked. Fair is fair." she smiled.

I started to take off my shirt and watched the expression on her face as she was watching me strip. I unbuckled my belt and began to pull off my pants. Her eyes gazed at the bulge in my boxer briefs.

"Ok, let's get started", I said as I walked in the shower.

"Hold on!" she yelled. "Take off your boxers. Show me what you are hiding. Fair is fair!" she reminded me.

She stared at my bulge as I pulled down my boxers and exposed my cock which was dangling five inches between my legs. I was too nervous to get hard, it seemed awkward. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened.

"Wow that is huge! I have only seen a few cocks, but yours is the biggest I have seen." She shouted.

I am not used to someone staring at my cock, but I can't blame her I hope she hasn't seen too many like she said.

"So now that we are both naked, what do you think of me?" She asked.

She stood in front of me and moved her hair behind her ears.

"Gina, you are my sister!" I said.

"Right so you can be honest with me. Tell me the truth. Do you like my nipples? I think they are too big." She said as she pushed her tits together.

"Your nipples are unique. Most of the girls I have seen have small pink nipples. Guys like big nips." I reassured her.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. Many of the girls in gym class have small nipples except for the girls with really big tits. I am the only one in my class with small tits and big nipples. My areolas are so dark compared to others."

"That's because you're Italian, we have dark features." I told her.

"I guess you are right. My friend Jackie is Irish and hers are pink. What do you think of my bush? Is it too hairy?" She asked as she ran her fingers through it fluffing it up.

"Most of the girls in my class shave, but I don't want to look like a girl, I want to look like a woman! Do you understand where I am coming from?"

"I do and I agree with you. What does Jackie's bush look like?" I asked.

"She shaves her lips, but has some hair above the lips. She doesn't have a full triangle like me. She is Irish and has very fine hair to begin with, while I am hairy, look at my arms." She said as she extended her arm running her fingers up and down gently brushing her beautiful arm hair.

"Are you feeling better? You look better."

"Yes, I hate to say it, but throwing up was the best thing to do, even though I am a mess."

"Before we start the shower, now I have to piss." I told her as I started exiting the shower.

"Hold on, don't leave! You can piss in here."

"What, you don't think it's gross?"

"How much grosser can things get, I am covered in puke." She laughed.

"Besides, I never seen a guy piss, I also want to feel what it is like to piss like a guy."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked nervously.

"I don't want you to think that I am weird or anything, but I want you to stand behind me, and put your dick between my legs. I want to hold your dick while you piss as though I am the guy. Can we try it, please?" She begged.

"Ok if you want to try it."

I got behind Gina and bent down a little and pressed my pelvis against her tight ass.

"Spread your legs and grabbed my dick."

She reached down for my dick, grabbing a hold she pulled it from between her legs. She pulled it up to her pussy and I can feel her thick bush tickling my shaft. If I didn't have to piss so badly, I would have gotten a hard on. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Wow, your dick is thick. So are you ready to pee?" she asked as she held my cock in her hands.

"Hold on, let me concentrate. Ok, I'm ready when you are."

I had to pee badly so once I got settled, I let it go. As I started peeing, Gina grabbed my dick harder and began moving it up and all over as though it was a hose, laughing while she was doing this. I could feel the shaft of my dick being pulled in her pussy lips.

"Are you having fun?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes! I wish I could do this when I pissed." She laughed.

Since Gina was preoccupied using my dick as a hose. I moved my right hand from her waist to below her navel and on the top of her bush. I ran my fingers through her bush feeling the softness of her curly hairs. Finally, my pee was coming to an end, and it stopped.

"Make sure you shake it so that all the drops come out." I instructed her.

"Ok, like this?" she asked as she shook it up and down until all the droplets exited my dick.

Gina let go of my dick and I let go of her and stood up.

"That was fun, I wish I could pee standing up."

"Have you ever tried it?" I asked.

"I've squatted, but never stood up."

"Do you remember my old girlfriend Jenny? She was able to pee standing up."

"How did she do it without pee running down her legs? Gina wondered.

"I'll show you. Spread your legs far apart, lean back a little, take your fingers and spread your vagina lips and pull up so that your pee hole is pointing up a little and pee."

"Ok, let me try."

I stood back and watched Gina spread her legs. I was able to get a nice view of her thick, bush which covered her pussy lips with a perfect triangle of hair. She moved her fingers down to her pussy lips and spread them wide. Beyond the thick patch of hair were soft pink lips. As she pulled her lips up as I directed, she lifted the hood covering her budding clitoris which was fully exposed for me to see. Was Gina getting turned on by this? I asked myself. All of a sudden a massive fountain of piss flowed out from her pink pussy lips and it hit me in the chest.

Gina laughed hysterically when she saw this and yelled proudly, "I'm peeing like a guy!"

Next, she aimed her piss directly at my dick and hit it spot on.

"Hey watch your aim." I laughed back at her.

"I need SOMETHING to aim at."

"Then so do I."

Listening and watching her piss made me have to pee again. I aimed my dick high and let out a strong stream directly at Gina's big brown nipples. She was shocked that I started peeing back at her, but she laughed. We were now in a piss war. Gina was shooting at my cock and I had moved down to her dark forest. I continued pissing all over her getting her pubic hair all wet. As I was finishing up, I saved the last strong stream for her clit which looked like it needed some attention. I landed a direct hit to her clitoris and she shuddered at the feeling. Her piss finally ended, but she kept her lips open letting the warm pee drench her clit and lips. She watched as my piss slowly came to a halt. She let go of her lips, but as she did I noticed her rubbed hand over her wet lips and clit as though to dry it, but I knew she enjoyed the feeling of my warm piss spraying her pink pussy lips and hard clit. We looked at each other and laughed. She had droplets of pee running down from her tits to her bush which absorbed the majority of piss.

"Now we both need a shower." I said.

I turned on the shower and got it nice and warm.

"Ladies first." I said.

Gina walked under the shower and ran her fingers through her long black hair. She turned around and faced me as she leaned her head back and eyes closed soaking head under the hot, steamy water. I took this opportunity to stare at my sister's beautiful body as the water cascaded down. Water streamed down her face down over her breasts, dripping from the tips of her nipples which grew totally erect from the waters warm sensation. Water flowed through the cleavage between her tits and followed a path directly down to her dense bush. Her pussy hair which was wild and full was now becoming straight and matted down from the water fall. I could feel my dick which dangled between my legs so far start to get hard. I did not want to get a hard on in front of my sister so I looked up and Gina opened her eyes.

"This feels so good. Are you ready for the shower?"

"Yes, I do have piss all over me." I joked.

Gina reached up and took the handle of the shower head from the holder and aimed the sprayer at me.

"Turn around and let me rinse you down" she said as she began rinsing my hair.

I turned around and felt the warm water through my scalp and down my back. Gina ran her fingers through my hair and her nails scratching my scalp. She aimed the shower down my back and over the cheeks of my ass. I spread my legs a little so that the water would hit my balls from behind. Gina took notice of this and aimed the shower head up so that the shower spray was directly on my balls. It felt so good, I didn't want her to stop. Instead she commanded me to turn around. My cock, which was limp most of the time was now beginning to show signs of life. I was trying like hell not to get a boner, but after spraying my balls with the shower, I can only control so much. I turned around and Gina aimed the shower directly at my chest.

"Let me rinse my piss off you. Stand still." She said.

I watched Gina as she methodically began rinsing off my chest. She spray each of my nipples as she aimed in a back and forth movement over my chest. Then she changed the direction and moved the shower head up and down my chest. She went up and down three times. The third time she slowly moved the shower head down towards my eagerly waiting cock which was not totally limp, but was still facing the ground.

"Let me clean off your dick really well. I know I drenched it pretty good."

Gina gently moved the pulsating water up and down the long shaft of my penis finally aiming the spray directly on the large head of my cock. With that, my cock began to grow before Gina's eyes. As much as I wanted to avoid getting a hard on, I knew it was only a matter of time.

"I think I found a sweet spot! Look how big it is getting." She said in shock.

I watched her eyes get bigger as she stared and kept the water aimed at the head of my growing cock. My cock grew from a limp five inches to a totally hard eight and a half inches staring up towards Gina.

"Holy shit Bro, I thought your cock was big before, I didn't expect it to get that big. How big is it?" she wondered.

"I'm not sure, I never measured it." I lied to her.

I didn't want her to think I was weird measuring my own cock.

"Can I measure it? Mom keeps a sewing tape measure in the drawer in the sink vanity."

Before I could say anything, Gina puts the shower head back in the holder, opens the shower and reached for the tape in the drawer.

"How do you measure it?" She asked.

"I will hold it straight and measure from the pelvis to the head."

As I held my cock straight, Gina measured as I told her.

"Oh my God, I can't believe your cock is eight and a half inches long."

Then she took the tape and measured across my thick cock.

"It is one and a half inches thick also. You are HUGE!"

"Speaking of huge and since we have the tape measure. How big are your areolas? I questioned.

She quickly put her arms across her chest hiding them out of embarrassment.

"I know they are bigger than most of the girls in gym, like I told you."

"Don't be embarrassed, let me measure them, remember what you said earlier, "fair is fair". "Ok, you got me there."

She slowly removed her arms covering her pointy tits to reveal her large brown areolas that cover the whole front portion of her tits. I stretched the tape measure from one side of her areola to the other.

"Two inches." I said. I repeated the same from top to bottom. "Two inches again."

"My nipples are 2 inches wide?" she gasped. "I can't believe they are that big." she said in disappointment.

"Gina, trust me, remember what I said, guys love big areolas and long erect nipples too"

"Measure my nipples, how long are they." She eagerly wondered.

Her nipples were hard, but not like before.

"Are they totally erect?" I asked her.

She looked down and pinched them.

"Hold on." She said as she took the shower head off and aimed the water directly on her left nipple causing it to immediately stiffen.

She gave a gentle squeeze, just to be sure. "Mmmm, they are now!" she smiled.

I held tape up against her dark areola, which now had goose bumps protruding from it and measured her hard nipple that pointed out.

"Quarter of an inch long."

"Is that long?"

"Trust me, Sis, you have a nice set of tits. Don't ever be embarrassed by them."

"Ok, I trust you that guys will like them." She said with confidence.

Gina turned around, reached for the shampoo and began washing her hair. I grabbed the loofa and poured body wash in it and began to lather it up. As Gina was washing her hair, I gently caressed her back with the loofa, lathering up her back. She jumped a little taken by surprise, but gave in to the relaxing, sensual feeling of the loofa massaging her back.

"That feels soooo good." She said with a deep sigh.

I moved the loofa up and down her back each time getting lower and lower towards her ass. Finally, I made my way down to the right cheek of her ass, then over to the left cheek. She pushed her ass towards me, not wanting me to stop. Just to tease her I knelt down and began rubbing the back of her left leg, up to her ass then down her right leg. As I made my down to her right ankle, I moved to her left ankle and began scrubbing up towards her left inner thigh. As I got closer to her thigh, Gina spread her legs inviting me to her pussy. I teased her again, bypassing her pussy and moving over to her right thigh and scrubbed down to her ankle. I repeated the same motion up to her left thigh again. This time Gina spread her legs even more. I looked at her pussy from behind. Her black bush was soaking wet and strands of hair were hanging from her lips with water dripping from the ends. I just wanted to move the loofa between her legs and soap up her aching pussy, but I also wanted to tease her more. She is my sister, I have been teasing her my whole life, why stop now.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gina's 18th Birthday!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds