• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Girlfriend's Sex Slave Ch. 03

My Girlfriend's Sex Slave Ch. 03

I lie on the bed, my ass sore from all the fucking my girlfriend gave me. I'm scared to think of how many people she comes back with, and what else they're gonna do to me. About an hour later, I hear the door opening and hear a multitude of female voices. Then they enter the bedroom. It's a total of 5 girls, 2 of them have black hair, 2 of them are blonde, and then there's my girlfriend, they were all extremely attractive. Normally I'd be aroused being surrounded by all these beautiful women, but I was actually scared thinking of what they'd do to me.

"Is this the little slut you've told us all about?" one of them asks.

"Yeah, here she is, she's such a little whore, she's been taking cucumbers, strawberries, and a baseball bat up in the ass plus she even fucked my stuffed teddy bear! Oh and she'll do ass to mouth," my girlfriend says.

"Damn, what a slut! What's her name?"

"Well we don't have one yet, let's give her a girly name. I'm thinking Brandi, sounds like a good stripper name."

"Yeah, I think she'd make a good Brandi." Great, now I'm being called Brandi, how humiliating of a name could they have picked for me?

"Now, what do we want to do to her ladies?" asks my girlfriend.

"I want to see her suck some strapon cock, I heard she gives great head!"

"Alright," my girlfriend says. "I'll grab the other strapons, I bought them just for you." My girlfriend goes to the closet and pulls out 4 other strapons for her friends.

"I want to fuck her throat," one of her blonde friends says, "but her lipstick looks a little pale, let's freshen her up." With that they reapply the pink lipstick and lipgloss. "Now her mouth looks fuckable." With that she mounts my face, as I'm cuffed to the bed, and sticks her strapon deep down my throat and starts bobbing up and down. I think I've got accustomed to deepthroating, but it's still tough to do. "Damn no gag reflex, she's a natural born cocksucker."

"Let me play with her other hole," one of the black haired girls says. She grabs some anal beads and starts working them in and out of my hole, she does it a lot and it feels very strange but pleasurable at the same time.

"How many cocks can she fit in her mouth at once?" asks one of the other girls.

"Let's find out!" my girlfriend says. With that she uncuffs me, and has me get on my knees around them for a circle jerk. They cram one in my mouth, then 2, and finally 3, it's stretching my jaw and they're laughing at me.

"Damn, I know truly slutty girls who aren't as slutty as this bitch, they can't fit 3 cocks in their mouth. Look up at us while you're sucking, we want to see those pretty eyes and see them water as you give us BJs." I do this, my eyes are watering again and my mascara is running.

"Now let's really stretch this bitch's ass, but make sure she's always sucking a cock, we can't be wasting a hole." They have me get on my hands and knees and start shoving all sorts of things in my ass. Cucumbers, carrots, strawberries, hot dogs, dildos, it all goes in. They are also continuously humiliating me and laughing at me. Then it gets to the strapon fucking.

"All right ladies, so here's how it works, you each get to fuck this bitch for 5 minutes and then you have to switch, but for your 5 minutes you can fuck her in whatever position you want. Then after you're done you can have her suck your cock for 5 minutes while someone else is fucking her ass," says my girlfriend.

Right away one of the blondes comes over and says, "Bend over bitch your ass is mine!" and starts fucking me real hard while I'm on my hands and knees. The other blonde shoves her strapon in my throat and I have to suck it while I'm getting fucked. The blonde is fucking my ass really hard and rough, it's really hurting. After 5 minutes, another girl turns me on my back and starts fucking me while I have to suck the blonde who just fucked me. After she's done, the next one fucks me in the same position, and plays with my nipples while I'm getting fucked.

The next girl suddenly gets an idea. "Let's see if we can all be pleasured at once by this bitch, how many cocks can she take at once?" With this, they have me get on my hands and knees, and I take 3 in the mouth and one goes in the ass while another tries to squeeze in the ass to give me double anal. The pain is unbearable, and she finally fits it in. This goes on for about 10 minutes, and finally my girlfriend decides for me to ride her, so I ride her for 5 minutes while two other girls stick their cocks in my mouth.

After this all ends, my girlfriend gets the idea for them all to lay on the bed on their backs, and I have to ride them each for 3 minutes, and then go to the next one, and so on. This is all wearing me out, and my ass is becoming incredibly sore from all the fucking.

Finally for the finale, they want to do some bukkake. They come around me for a circle jerk, and I realize they all have ejaculating strapons. "Here's the rules girls, you can cum on her face, chest, down her throat or if you really want, you can fuck her ass real quick and cum in there. The first blonde shoves her strapon in my mouth, and about a minute later she cums right down my throat, the feeling is really strange having it all pumped right down into my stomach. The next two cum at the same time on my face, it gets in my hair and stings my eyes and dribbles off my chin. My girlfriend cums right on my chest, soaking my lingerie. Finally, her black haired friend mounts me and fucks me real hard and shoots right up in my ass. She pulls out and most of it leaks out, though a lot of it I can still feel up there.

"You know, she's a really good whore, better than many real girls. Plus, this gave me such a good workout and was so much fun, I bet a lot of other girls would love to try this. I think my sorority would love to have fun with this little bitch, she'd make great entertainment," says one of the blondes.

"Alright, but you have to buy her, she's my bitch after all," says my girlfriend.

"How much?"

"Let's say 200 dollars, not too bad for a wealthy sorority like yours." I was getting sold off like a common whore.

"Sounds like a deal, drop her off at our house in the morning, clean her off for us beforehand, and we'll doll her up over at our house." With that, her friends left, and my girlfriend cuffed me to the bedpost on the floor. I soon drifted off to sleep, fearful of what the next day would bring at the sorority house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Girlfriend's Sex Slave Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds