• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Resort

The Resort

123

We assembled in the lobby, all seven of us naked, and it was the first time I really got a good look at the other women. More than anything, I was shocked at how young Melissa was. She couldn't have been more than twenty. She was gorgeous — almost six feet tall, skinny, flawless alabaster skin, with blonde curls almost to her bellybutton. I'm sure she had had loads of sexual experience — she probably had to fight the boys off. But I couldn't imagine what would lead a girl so young to a place like this.

Peggy was clearly an old pro. She had jet-black hair in a pixie cut, rings in both nipples, and a tattoo that read, "slut for black cocks" across the top of her ample right breast. I had heard most women got their tattoos in places that were easy to hide — the ass, the inner thigh, right above the pussy. But if she wore anything at all low-cut, her proclivities would be announced to the world. I asked if she had gotten it at the Resort, and she told me this was her seventh time here, but she'd only been successfully bred twice. She was hoping for number three this week. She asked me if I had been bred yet.

I was still nervous about talking about this stuff, but I figured if I was ever going to start, now was the time. "Not... I mean... I have two kids... but they're my husband's. This will be my first... my first black baby."

She smiled and squeezed my arm. "I bet it won't be your last. There's no feeling more powerful than being bred by black men. Especially the way we do it here."

A few of the other women made some noises in agreement. I looked around at them. A 30-ish white woman with a shaved head wearing a slave collar they hadn't made her remove when they took our clothes. An Indian girl, light-brown-skinned, with a ring in her clit and a tattoo of the Ace of Spades on her belly and another just above her slit that said "black owned." Another white woman, pale as a ghost, with red hair stopping just shy of her light pink nipples. I didn't see any tattoos or piercings, just a gold wedding band on her left hand. An Asian woman with a sleeve of tattoos on her right arm — they weren't even R-rated, so I assume she didn't get them here — and blonde streaks in her long hair.

I felt very unhip compared to these women. I didn't have any tattoos (yet), nothing was pierced but my ears, and my blonde hair was short, straight, and in a conservative cut that made me look like a soccer mom. Hell, I was a soccer mom! I dropped my two blond-haired boys off at practice every Sunday morning!

So, what the hell was I doing at the Resort?

* * * * *

It started ten years ago, before I was even married. Cuckolding had gone pretty mainstream since people first started talking openly about it back in the 2010s. I'm not saying it was something you'd bring up on a first date or put on a resume. But it was about where S&M was a generation before — definitely a kink, but something that at least some people weren't ashamed of being open about being into.

My husband Dave was one of those people. I knew when I married him that he wanted me fucking black men while he watched, and before long most of our friends knew too. You'd think a even a lily-white couple like us wouldn't be so hung up on race in this day and age, but those taboos die hard. There was still something thrilling about watching a black cock rubbing up against my blonde bush.

I couldn't help myself; I got into it as much as Dave did. Shit, how could I not? The sex was great! I began to wonder how "normal" married women could stand it, having sex with only one man. I had been with five men before I met Dave, and more than twenty since. I eventually settled on a stable of four or five regulars who'd I'd get together with every so often. Every one of them had a cock significantly bigger than Dave's six inches, and while that may have made him feel inadequate, he couldn't hide how erotic he found it. We talked all the time about how those cocks went to a place inside me that he just couldn't reach. In fact, I nicknamed my favorite lover Captain Kirk, because his eleven inches had boldly gone where no man had gone before!

So we were a regular couple, going to work, barbecuing with the neighbors, but once or twice a week, I'd get to fuck a well-hung stud a few times while my husband watched. It was a pretty great deal. We took a break for a few months so Dave could get me pregnant — fortunately, I conceived easily — but I fucked my black friends all through my pregnancy, and picked right up again two months after giving birth. At one point, Kirk had his cock buried deep inside me, both of his hands were on my belly, and he said something about how he wished he had been the one to plant a baby in me.

Pretty sure I had an orgasm right then and there, but I didn't take it seriously except as a fantasy. But something changed in Dave that day. He started to obsess over the idea. He kept telling me my next baby was going to be black, and asked me if I wanted Kirk to do it, or whether I wanted to fuck five or six guys and not know who the father was. I'll admit that I enjoyed the fantasy, but I told him firmly it was just that.

But we did indulge the fantasy a bit more. We started getting together with other couples into the cuckold lifestyle, and a few were talking seriously about the wives being black bred. Dave talked about it like it had already been decided. I wasn't so sure. I mean, at this point it wasn't unheard of. Back in high school, one of my friends had a little sister who was half-black, and her parents (both white) were still together. And of course, there's that blonde actress — you know who I mean — who married that English guy and then let that basketball player get her pregnant. They all talked about it so openly. It made a lot of people uncomfortable, but it made some of us feel like we weren't so strange for wanting this so badly.

So it wasn't unthinkable. But it was still a pretty big deal. I think that's why people had started to be fascinated with cuckolding — not too many things were taboo nowadays. There were gay couples celebrating their golden anniversaries; the receptionist at work wore a leather slave collar and would wear backless tops to show off the whip marks she had gotten the night before. Pretty much anything sexual was out in the open. But a married woman getting pregnant by a man who wasn't her husband? On purpose? With her husband's encouragement? That was still a big leap for most people to take.

Dave couldn't hide his disappointment when I wasn't ready to take the leap. I told him if he gave me one more baby, I'd think about it for the next one. Even some of my friends were disappointed — I hadn't realized how many of my monogamous friends had been living vicariously through me until that moment. I swear a few of them were in league with Dave, who spent the next two years wearing me down. All through my second pregnancy, he'd rub my swelling belly and talk about how the next one was going to be black, or he'd wonder out loud at who the father would be. My friend Yuki kept at me too — "So he wanted another man, one with a huge black cock, to knock you up? Shit, if my husband said that to me, I'd be pregnant by tomorrow morning!"

But is was Annie who finally convinced me. She was one of our friends from an online cuckold group. We hadn't seen her for a few months, and when we went over to their place, she surprised me with a round, swollen belly and an unmistakable glow. I was pretty far along myself at that point, but I didn't even know she was pregnant. My maternal instincts kicked in and I squealed with excitement. "Oh my God! How far along are you! Why didn't you tell me!"

"I wanted to surprise you! It's going to be a girl! Black, of course."

Of course. "Damn. So you went through with it? Was it that guy you'd been seeing?" Unlike some of the cuckolding wives I knew, she had one steady black stud she had been seeing for years. I took in the sight of her — Annie had a sweet, innocent face, with red hair and freckles, and looked five years younger than she was — and she was only 24. That made the idea of her fucking a muscular black man in front of her husband seem all the sluttier. She was wearing a tiny top that exposed her baby bump completely, and showed off her plump, pregnancy boobs nicely. She was showing off as much of her pale white skin as possible — I couldn't get the image out of my head of her black boyfriend fucking a baby into her.

"Oh, you have no idea." She paused dramatically. "I went to The Resort."

I could hear the capital letters in her voice, but I didn't know what resort she meant. Over the next hour, she enthusiastically filled Dave and I in on every detail.

* * * * *

We had some time to kill before the proceedings started — or, maybe this was part of the proceedings, sitting on the couches in the hotel lobby, getting to know your fellow black cock enthusiasts. Apart from Peggy, we were relative newcomers, and I was surprised to learn not all of us were in the cuckold lifestyle. The Asian woman — Sung — was there for the first time. She wasn't married, she just wanted a baby and didn't care too much about the black thing. I was still impressed that she wanted to get her baby this way, but she said it seemed a hell of a lot more fun than doing it in a doctor's office.

The Indian girl, Nima, was cuckolding her white husband. It was her third time here, and she was really hoping she'd catch this time. She said she got the Ace of Spades tattoo her first time. I asked if she got the "black owned" one her second time and she laughed. "I got this at midnight on my eighteenth birthday, the first minute it was legal. And I've lived by it. Only black men have been allowed to touch me, from my first kiss to my dying day. I knew from a pretty young age that I wanted lots of big, black cocks inside me."

She seemed about my age, early 30s, so I assumed she had had her fair share of cocks over the years. "But your husband...?"

"He's white. I keep his little dick locked in a cage. He fucking loves it."

"But if you don't want to fuck him, why didn't you just marry a black guy."

"Oh, believe me, I was tempted. But think about it. If I married a black man, I'd only be fucking him. With my cuckold wimp of a husband, I can fuck loads of guys."

I could see the excitement in her eyes, thinking about the week she had ahead of her.

The girl with the shaved head didn't say much. She gave her name as "slave," and only said that her Master had sent her here, "to be punished... and rewarded." I assumed there'd be some S&M shit as the punishment, and the baby was the reward, but who knows. Maybe it was the other way around.

The redhead was named Molly, she was 24, and a newlywed. She had practically come straight from the altar, in fact. "I got married yesterday! This is my honeymoon. My husband will be at home, watching the streaming video. He really wanted me black bred, so I figured, why wait? We were going to have a bunch of guys do the honors on our wedding night, but then I found out about this place. Today will be the first time I've ever had unprotected sex. I never have with my husband, and I probably never will. We always used condoms before, and we both agreed he's only going to fuck my ass now that we're married. We both love the symbolism — I'll be shitting out his weak sperm while superior black men's seed will soak into my womb as nature intended. I'm so happy we got the timing so close — I wanted to be bred on my wedding night, but it's at least within 24 hours."

The Resort scheduled visits very carefully. They were timed to your cycle so that you were ovulating while you were here, ideally early in the week. If your period came off-schedule, you'd get bumped a week forwards or backwards, and if they didn't have room, you could be rescheduled months down the line. From what I heard, Molly seemed like the typical customer — a white, married woman like myself, who shared a deep cuckolding fantasy with her husband.

But it was Melissa's story I was dying to hear, and it didn't disappoint. "It's my graduation present. From my parents."

My jaw dropped. "Your parents... send you here? For... this?" My hands automatically went to my soon-to-be-swelling belly.

"It's family tradition! My older sisters were both bred here when they finished college. I even graduated a semester early so I didn't have to wait!"

I was still trying to get my head around this. "So, your parents... are okay with you... having...?"

"A gangbang? A baby? An overpowering lust for black cocks?" She rubbed her pussy with a flourish. "Yes, yes, and yes." She gave me a devilish grin. "Even if they didn't, Mom couldn't really say shit — my three younger siblings were all conceived here. When I was six, she started coming here every three months — apart from when she was pregnant, of course. By the time I hit puberty, she had been bred for the third time, so every time I got the "birds and the bees" speech, there was a lot of stuff about how superior black men are, and how there's no better feeling than having a black cock stretching you out, and how fulfilling it was to have loads of black sperm in your womb. I guess you could say I was raised for this."

It took me a few minutes to pick my jaw up off the floor. To think I was so nervous about going through this — she was practically shaking with excitement at the thought of what was going to happen.

Eventually, a black man came out from behind the reception desk. He was wearing yoga pants and nothing to cover his dark, muscular chest. Every employee of the Resort was a well-hung black man, and no one wore very much. He spoke in a warm baritone:

"Now, as you all know, before we can begin, each of you has to make a commitment. Are you ready?"

* * * * *

Of course, there were sex clubs all over America catering to every perversity under the sun, and the Resort was set up for every kink you could imagine. But what made it unique was that, it catered to females only, and whatever else they were into, every woman who walked in the door had every intention of walking out with a black baby in her belly.

Annie told me this rapturously, and it was clear that she had wanted that baby more than anything. "It was the most intense sexual experience of my life. You fuck so many men when you're there. So many times. I had a gallon of black seed inside me by the end of every night. But knowing what it was there for — knowing I was unprotected, and fertile, and every one of those man was there to breed me..."

Her voice trailed off. She was getting flushed just describing it to me.

"You have to do it. Becky, you have to. I know you two have been talking about it. Seriously, it was the best experience of my life." She rubbed her belly. "I'm going to have such a beautiful baby." She paused for a minute, and a beatific smile crept across her face. "The first of many. I already have my next stay booked. They have a long waiting list, so if I want to have babies two years apart, I have to sign up now."

"Of course... there are some rules." She paused for a minute, as if to tell me to brace myself. "You have to be naked at all times, but that's fine because you're fucking so often that clothes would just get in the way. Most of the sex is in front of other people, but that's cool too, because the other girls are all there for the same reason you are, and the guys are all going to fuck all of you at some point. And all of it is videotaped. That's for the husbands," (I noticed Dave's face light up), "although some of us just like to preserve the memory."

She leaned over to the coffee table and pushed a button on the remote. The TV came to life on a still of Annie's lithe, sweaty body, on all fours, with a tall, athletic black man shoving a gigantic cock into her pussy. All four of us watched, mesmerized, as she moaned and cried out while her pussy got pounded. Eventually, the man stiffened up, and started grunting, and we all knew she was getting a load of African sperm shot deep inside of her. I wondered whether it was the one that did the job.

The camera angle changed, and we saw a close-up of her pussy, with globs of white seed leaking out. He must have filled her to overflowing. She rolled over, and her fingers came into the frame, scooping up as much of the sperm as she could and trying to push it inside herself. As she rolled over, I noticed something written on her ass, but in the glimpse I got, I couldn't make out what it was. And before I could ask about it, there was another cock, as big and black as the first, sliding smoothly into her cunt.

If Annie was uncomfortable with two relative strangers watching her pussy get stretched out on a big screen TV, she didn't show it. We watched in silence for about ten minutes, and I couldn't help wishing that was me on the screen. Even moreso when the Annie on the video started moaning, "come on! Give me that cum! I want a black baby! Knock me up!" He picked up the pace, and after a few minutes of energetic fucking, he was blasting another load directly at her womb.

Annie paused the video. "There are six more guys, if you want to keep watching. And I had already fucked four or five throughout the day. They take it easy on you in the morning, and then build up to a gangbang after dinner. Again, you have to do this. Not optional."

"I think you're starting to convince me."

She let out a squeal of delight, and hugged me as well as our pregnant bellies would allow. "Oh my God, if you sign up right now, we can be pregnant together next time! How awesome would it be if, two years from now, both of us had black babies grown in our bellies?" I looked at Dave, and he raised his eyebrows. Clearly, he also thought that would be awesome.

"I'm curious... was there something written on your ass? What was that about?"

"Oh yeah. Like I said, there are rules. You have to make a commitment." She stood up and lifted her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, and on her ass, in big capital letters, was a tattoo reading, "FILL ME WITH BLACK CUM!"

* * * * *

They interviewed us separately, so I didn't know right away what the other women chose. But they wasted no time. We were in a massage room — the hotel was small, as it was only set up for six to eight guests, but it was not shy on facilities. The interviewer had me lay on the table, on my back, my ass right up against the end of the table, my legs apart. He was naked when he came to get me, and as I spread my legs for him, his cock started to grow. And grow. By the time it was fully erect, it was at least as big as Kirk's.

He stood between my legs, and laid his massive tool against my slit. He made no move to penetrate me, but very slowly rubbed against my opening. Needless to say, I was already soaking wet.

"Why are you here?"

I had mentally prepared for this, and as nervous as I was, I knew the best thing was to be direct and not waste his time.

"I want a black baby."

"Can you elaborate?"

"I love fucking black men. And at this resort, I want to fuck lots of black men, without any birth control. I want to take as much black sperm as possible into my white womb, and conceive a baby. I want to bring a black baby home to my white husband. I want the whole world to know that I'm a slut, who loves big black cocks, and fucks lots of other men. I want the world to see my baby and know that another man besides my husband got me pregnant. That I married a white man, but I need black cocks, and I needed them to put a black baby in me, and I don't care who knows it. Everyone I know will find out that I don't know who the father is and don't care. I only care that he isn't my husband, and that he has a big black cock. I want a black baby. No. I need a black baby. And the next time I see my husband, I'm going to have a black baby growing inside me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Resort

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds