• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twin Beds

Twin Beds

12

The phone rang; I answered it, "Hello."

It was my mother in law, Helen, "Hi Tim, it's Helen; Wendy's been trying to get hold of you."

I said, "I've had trouble with my mobile and have just got home from work."

She sounded to be in a panic and said, "It's Wendy she's in hospital."

I asked, "What happened?"

Helen replied, "I don't know all the details, but the nurse said she's been in an accident. The nurse has been trying to get hold of you for hours."

I started to panic and asked, "Yeah, I was off site and my phone is giving me trouble. How is Wendy? What happened?"

Helen said, "I know you probably can't go, so I'll go and be with her and see how she is."

We, my wife Wendy and I have been married for three years. I work as a labourer in builder's yard. I go where they send me. My wife, a sales assistant travels to see different clients.

We don't really have a lot of money; we get by from month to month just about. We cannot afford our own place hence we rent a place with a single bedroom. Not far from my in laws.

My in-laws are not well off either, but they do have their own home. My mother in law did not work and my father in law was a factory worker in a local car assembly line.

I although could not afford to, but thought I should go and be with my wife.

I said to Helen, "No it's fine, I should go."

Helen said, "I want to be with her, we'll both go."

I rang my wife Wendy to see how she was. She seemed to be okay, but needed someone to be with her for comfort. She was only going to be in hospital for three to four days and needed some change of clothing and other bits and pieces. She said that the company would pick up the medical bill and also pay for her to fly back home when she was ready.

I did not really get on well with Helen; she always thought of me as a looser and did not want her daughter Wendy marring me.

Wendy was in another state over seven hundred miles away, I had to be with her quickly, but could not afford to fly. And I knew if Helen wanted to come along as well, then I should pay. If only to show her that I was not a total looser who could not afford basic travel costs.

I knew I could not afford to fly, not both of us. But I could drive, it meant we would have to stay overnight somewhere. Since Wendy was going to be flying back on company expenses, it meant I just had to pay for mother in law and me.

I said, "Okay, I'll phone into work and let them know. If you get ready I'll pick you up in an hour."

Helen asked, "Do you think you can get the flights?"

I said, "No, I'll drive. I'll try and book a place to stay for us on the way there and back."

It was around six, so I picked Helen up an hour later and we headed off.

She asked, "So did you manage to book us a hotel?"

I said, "No, I could not get any rooms in hotels. We'll have to see what's available on route."

That was a lie; I had not rung any hotels as they would all be far too expensive.

Apart from the occasional glimpse and odd word it was a quiet and frosty journey. We had driven for four hours. I felt tiered, I'd had a long hard day and then that drive did not help. My eyes felt weary and heavy, I had to stop.

I said to Helen, "We'll stop at the next place we find."

It was not far, about three miles and there was a motel. I stopped and we both got out. Helen had to use the bathroom. And I tried to get a couple of rooms.

Helen came back and I said, "They don't have anything we'll have to move on."

Helen went up to the desk and said, "You must have a couple of room's. It's just for tonight."

The desk clerk said, "No ma'am, nothing tonight, three rooms tomorrow!"

She threw an arm up into the air and said, "We would have been fine if someone had booked a hotel."

Helen huffed, turned around and stomped back to me and said, "Let's go."

We walked back to the car and I drove on.

It was a cold evening and it felt even colder in the car with Helen.

Ten, twelve miles later, neon signs glowed in the distance, announcing that they had vacancies. Another motel and Helen said, "Stop here, they have something."

I was not asleep or blind, I did see the sign and I was going to pull in.

Again we both got out and I needed the bathroom that time while Helen went to the counter. When I came back Helen was still at the counter, seemed to be arguing with the clerk.

I got close enough to hear and heard Helen say, "The sign says vacancies! Not just a vacant room!"

Apparently only one room was available, Helen was not happy. I asked the clerk, "Does it have twin beds?"

The clerk said, "Yes."

I looked at Helen and she was not happy. I said to Helen, "We'll move on to the next one."

She looked back to the clerk and asked, "Is it clean?"

The clerk said, "It's clean to sleep in, what more do you want."

Helen shook her head and looked crossly at me, then back at the clerk and asked, "It's got twin beds?"

The clerk nodded, but did not look up from his book.

Helen shook her head again and said, "Okay, we'll take it, it's getting late."

The clerk turned around took off a key from the board behind him and gave it to Helen and said, "It's the last room down there." He pointed towards a long corridor.

I picked up our luggage and Helen led the way. Just as we got half way down the lights behind us went off in the reception area.

We found our room and Helen opened the door. She turned the light on and it was extremely dim. One bulb in the centre of the room, a very small window with no curtain on it, but it was dark outside; I didn't care about the curtains or the lack of them.

I put the bags down and I heard Helen say, "Stupid idiot."

I instantly thought she referred to me and said, "What have I done now!"

Helen threw her handbag over onto a very stark rickety chair and said, "Stupid git, he said there were twin beds in here."

I had not noticed, I looked around and only one single bed was in the room. And even for a single bed it looked small.

Helen brushed past me and rushed out through the door which I had not had a chance to shut.

I knew where she went; to complain to the clerk. But I thought it would be futile as the clerk had turned the light off in the reception area, he must have gone home.

Five minutes later she returned and said, "Idiots not there, there's no one there."

I said, "Don't worry; I'll sleep on the floor."

She said nothing and started to go through her bag, she then went into the bathroom. I sorted out my tooth brush and other bits. Then looked around to see what I could put on the floor to make my bed while I waited.

There was nothing, but there were two very thin worn blankets. I took one and threw it onto the floor. There was a rug, looked clean enough, what I could see of it anyway with the dim light. I'll have to sleep on that with the blanket over me. Only one pillow, so I made another one for me with a towel.

Helen came back out; she was dressed in a night dress. One piece, long, down to just below her knees, she looked at my effort of a bed. She said, "You sleeping down there then?"

I walked to the bathroom and said, "I suppose so."

When I came back out Helen was in the bed with the flimsy blanket on her.

She looked at me and said, "This place is shit, blankets are next to useless, the mattress may as well be made of sponge. It's crap! You wouldn't get this sort of crap in a hotel."

I walked over to the front door, I turned the light off and it really made no difference. Moonlight lit the room through the small window and the path to my bed on the floor.

I lay my head down and pulled the blanket over me. I did not have any night clothes as I usually slept with nothing on anyway, just had my boxers on. When packing, I did not think I would need anything as I thought I would be in a separate room.

Then as the nights silence grew, a knocking sound on the wall. At first I thought it was someone at the door, but then realised it was over the other side next to where Helen slept. I looked across and Helen had her back to me, she lay still.

The knocking got louder, more rhythmical, at a constant pace and then a woman's voice, "Oh yeah, fuck yeah, fuck me, fuck me, come on."

The walls seemed to be made of the thinnest paper; we could hear every sound like they were in the same room as us.

I tossed and turned, the floor was cold and hard, the blanket was as thin as the walls and the pillow towel was hard and bumpy. I could not get comfortable. The woman's voice got me aroused; it made it even more unbearable as I could not jack off.

I looked over to the bed and noticed Helen looked at me and she asked, "You okay down there?"

I looked up and said, "Yeah, I'll be fine once they've finished."

I crawled up into a ball and tried to get warm.

The sounds from next door still continued, it echoed round our room. The constant 'bang, bang' of the bed. The yelling of the woman who told her man what to do, "Yes deeper, fuck yeah, harder come on, harder."

That went on and on and then the woman said, "Wait, dog me."

It all went quite for thirty seconds and then it all started again, as the woman instructed her man again, "That's nice, stick it all in all the way, fuck yeah."

The wall talked again in its rhythmic way, the woman shouted out instructions, "Stick it in deeper, keep it in there, ahh yeah."

I turned away from Helen; I grabbed my cock and stroked it gently as I did not want Helen to see any movement. It was very cold on the floor, I almost shuddered.

I think Helen must have noticed that and said, "Tim, you okay? It must be cold down there. It's cold up here."

I did not turn, I said, "Yes it's a bit cold but once I fall asleep I'll be fine."

The only hot part on me was my cock in my hand. I kept changing hands to warm them up.

The ecstasy from next door as she shouted out, "Oh yeah, that's it, I'm cumming, fuck yeah, I'm there, ahh, ahh."

The banging stopped being continuous, it was one bang every three seconds or so, rather than every second, the bloke must have cum. The woman said, "Give me some of it."

She must have wanted some cum to taste. It all went very quiet after that.

I still tossed and turned, I stopped stroking myself and I thought I must get some sleep.

I was in a dozy state, when I heard Helen, she asked, "Tim, you still awake?"

I turned to her and just uttered, "Uhh,"

I was in arms reach, so she stretched out and shook my shoulder and said, "You're cold down there. I don't want you picking something up."

I opened my eyes and could just make out her face, when she said, "Come up here, it'll be warmer than the floor."

I was cold, so cold that my toes felt numb. But I said, "No I'll be fine."

Helen shook my shoulder again, a bit more heavily that time and she said, "Come up here, I don't want two of you to look after and bring that so called blanket."

I reluctantly got up; I knew I had to get a bit warmer, maybe that was the only way.

Helen moved over a bit to make room, but the bed was so narrow there was not enough space for the two of us in there without touching.

Helen suggested that we both have both blankets over us otherwise just one would still be too cold.

We both turned away from each other, our backs to each other, we touched. It was warmer than the floor. We both still tossed and turned, but never faced each other.

When she had her back to me she rubbed up against me, not knowingly I was sure. But I started to get a hard on. No matter how I tried to move away we just both came back together. I thought it must be the hollow in the mattress.

I somehow sensed that Helen was not able to sleep, but I was then with a bit more body heat around able to doze off to a faint sleepy state of mind.

Then all the time I felt Helen's arse as it rubbed up against my cock. I thought nothing of it and tried to sleep.

Just as I thought I was off, I was awakened, by the sound of the bed next door. It had started to knock on the wall again. They had started to fuck again.

'Shit' I thought not that again. I, we clearly heard the woman say, "Bring it up here let me suck my bobby for a while."

The bed still banged, my cock got harder. Doubly hard as there were those two next door as well as Helen's arse. I turned away and just pictured the couple next door. I thought of going into the bathroom to jack off. But felt too cold to get out from under the blankets. I let go of my cock and placed both my hands under my head.

I thought lucky bastard next door, how can he have got his cock hard again so quickly?

Five minutes later instructions from the woman again, "Come on fuck me for a while, deep, all the way."

I felt Helen turn; I still listened to the couple next door, it was difficult not too. And then a movement across my hip, the blanket rose and, holy fucking shit. Was she asleep? Was she thinking that she was back at home? Helen had grabbed hold of my cock as it stuck out of my boxers.

I did not want to turn. I was sure she must be dreaming and thought she had her husband in her mind and hand.

She moved closer and I felt her warm breath on my neck. She whispered, "Nice hard cock you've got there."

A cold fever ran down my back; Helen gauged my cock as she slowly ran her fingers from my balls to the head, she grabbed and fondled it along the way. She said, "It's a chunky bit of meat... it must be... what... at least seven to eight inches and a thick bastard at that."

I did not turn, I did not say anything and she whispered again, "Are the couple next door turning you on?"

Again I did not react; she whispered again as she squeezed my cock, "I bet you'd like to use this on her?"

The woman next door must have had an orgasm, "Fuck yeah, yes, yes, harder, yes, yesss."

Helen stroked me slowly up and down and said, "Sounds like she's a happy bunny."

The bed kept knocking as the man still pounded into her in the next room.

I had released pre-cum which Helen smeared with a finger over my cock-head. She said, "Let's see if you know how to use this thing."

I thought I was dreaming, I was sure I was dreaming, when Helen said, "If you can make me cum three times...then I won't ever say a bad word against you, ever again."

A challenge, she offered me a challenge for her friendship, well, to be civil to me anyway. I thought okay, I'll see what I can do. She didn't say how I had to make her cum, just make her cum three times. Okay, let's have a go.

I turned round, she let my cock go, the blankets slid off. I went down and under her night dress, I expected to tear off her knickers, but astonishingly she had non on, dirty bitch, did she expect something to happen?

I had my head in between her legs, she parted them and I felt her hands on the back of my head. I licked and sucked on her slit and clit. I sucked hard; I wanted to make her cum as soon as I could. I used a finger up her as I sucked on her clit.

She started her cries of pleasure which drowned out the sounds from next door. But it was hard to ignore the sounds from that room the woman was loud.

Helen started to give her instructions to me, just like the woman next door gave her man. Helen said, "Ohh yeah, harder, suck my clit harder. Stick in another finger, go deeper."

I tried to fulfil her requirements. To my amazement Helen tasted very nice for a fifty two year old. My wife and I are of the same age at twenty three. I knew my father in law was over sixty.

I was also surprised how clean her pussy was. Helen is a slightly overweight person but I would not say fat. She had a very nice figure actually very womanly. She's five foot five tall. And I knew she coloured her hair jet black, its straight and shoulder length. I've never seen her boobs, obviously, but when she wore certain dresses I had notice her cleavage, very nice.

I continued with my keenness to make her have her first orgasm, I sucked harder and harder on her clit; I pushed my fingers up as deep as I could and in very quick, fast movements. I twisted my fingers around as I moved them in and out.

And there she blew, she had an orgasm, "Ahh fuck, that's it, that's it, just there, fuck yeah, ahh."

She pushed her hips up high and pushed my head into her pussy hard; I felt a wet stream and lapped it up. Her hips and thighs shook, I had stopped sucking and had removed my fingers.

She lowered her hips and me with her to the bed very slowly; my head was still under her night dress. She took her hands away and I licked her slit from the bottom to her clit, I still lapped up some of her released pussy juices. Her hips jolted with an involuntary spasm as I flicked her clit.

Her hips and thighs stopped shaking. I raised myself up so that I was on my knees between her legs.

Helen took hold of her night dress, raised it and took it off. She let it fall to the floor and looked down to me and said, "You going to stay there all night?"

I thought 'You fuckin' bitch.' And as I crawled up I took off my boxers and threw them over to where her night dress was.

As I glided past her hard pointy nipples, I licked one with the full length of my tongue. Her areola was very pimply; I circled my tongue around and sucked in the whole thing. I licked the tip of her nipple while it was in my mouth.

And just as I was about on top of Helen, the woman next door shouted, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck yeah, I'm there, I'm there, I'm fuckin' there."

Helen and I we both looked at each other and laughed, we just fell about laughing. We laughed for minutes, as we both looked back at each other and the laughter faded away and our lips came closer and closer. Our eyes closed and we kissed softly for a few seconds, then passionately for a long time.

The banging from the next room slowed down, the woman shouted, "O fuck yeah, shoot it all up me!"

Helen's hands came around me and hugged me; I lowered my arms and pushed them under her arse. I squeezed her arse as our tongues fought one another.

I prodded my cock to find her entrance, she lifted my head up and she asked, "What you doing?"

I was confused, I looked at her and said, "I thought you wanted... to."

I had stopped all movement of my body, I could not think of what else to say.

She looked very serious, she pulled her legs back together as she asked, "Did you think I actually wanted you to fuck me?"

I felt stupid, I felt the cold air around us again and I said, "Yes I did think..."

She interrupted and said, "You think I asked you up here into this bed so that you, my daughter's husband could fuck his mother in law?"

My cock went limp, all the pent up excitement and blood flowed out of it. My eyes dropped and looked away from hers. I started to remove my hands from under her arse.

She grabbed my head harder and made me look back at her and she said, "You really are gullible, of course I want you to fuck me you stupid git."

She laughed, opened her legs and asked, "You still able, yes?"

I did not see the funny side at all, just thought 'You bitch. I'll show you I'm able.'

Helen kissed me hard and said, "Come on get that thing back up again. And I really do hope you know how to use it!"

Blood flowed very quickly back to my cock, as a rage built up inside me. She still chuckled as I stared back at her.

I was hard; I began to prod my cock back at her. And that time I found the entrance on my third attempt. I hesitated, she stopped her little games and her look was stern and fixed to mine. I leant down and kissed her, I sucked hard on her tongue. And then with one forceful movement I buried my cock into her, deep fully embed. I felt her grip on my face tighten as I entered her and a low grunt emanated from her throat.

She said, "O god that's nice."

I began to pound her fast and hard, she was not going to have to ask like the woman next door. In fact Helen was going to have to ask me to stop if anything.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twin Beds

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds