• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Devil Queen's Nun Fun

Devil Queen's Nun Fun

12

Within the deepest bowels of the underworld you will find the Ninth Circle of Hell, a frigid wasteland reserved only for the greatest of mortal sinners in which they suffer the biting icy winds for all eternity. In the centre of this tundra of ceaseless agony and misery is the palace of the Devil Queen. She keeps her radiator on all the time, even when going out.

The queen has a room dedicated solely to love-making which she calls her "Fuck Den". The walls were lined with all sorts of kinky equipment of varying quantity and sizes: vibrators, lubricant, strap-on dildos, anal beads, you name it. A vague lump underneath the untidy, stained crimson covers on the elaborate, onyx-framed four-poster bed began to shuffle about. The sheets were pulled down to reveal Lilith, the red-skinned Devil Queen herself, in all her morning glory. Lilith sat up, stretched and yawned, showing her slightly pointed teeth and serpentine tongue behind her plump black lips. She was still really groggy with her bright, yellow eyes semi-closed. Her silky, long, black hair was frazzled with her bone white, spiral horns on the side of her head standing out from it. She was not wearing any clothes so her fat, red titties hung from her chest, complete with black nipples, on full display. There was a large bulge coming from her crotch area and, sure enough, she pulled the covers away to show she had a large, morning erected, uncircumcised penis with equally large testicles.

"I still have this?" Lilith asked herself in her mind while scratching the back of her head. She clicked her fingers and the cock magically disappeared in a puff of smoke, becoming a dark-haired vagina once again. Next to her on each side of the bed were two lesser demons. An incubus and a succubus, to be more precise. Barely legal twins, both with purplish-blue skin and small horns poking from their foreheads. They were also totally naked as Lilith was shagging with them all night. They woke up shortly thereafter.

"Thank you so much for choosing us to be your fuck buddies." Said the succubus with much enthusiasm.

"We hope you enjoyed it as much as us." Said the incubus.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. You can leave now." Lilith had heard this all before a million times, after all, she has been voted Ms. Hell for over 2000 consecutive years now. She's gotten bored of the constant praise of her sex appeal.

"Thank you again, Queen Lilith." They both said, eerily at the same time, just before leaving. Lilith got out of the bed and swished her thin black tail that ended in a point which resembled a spade you would see on a playing card. She put on a skimpy magenta robe that was lying on the floor, yawned some more and left the room, to which she was greeted by a familiar and annoying squeaky voice.

"Boss!" It was Pinch, Lilith's pink-haired imp secretary. Unlike the other demons so far, Pinch had a regular white skin tone with no horns. However, she was incredibly tiny, only about the size of the palm of your hand. She was wearing a dark blue French maid's dress with a smaller red version of Lilith's tail poking out from underneath with a heart shaped tip rather than a spade. She was buzzing about Lilith's head with tiny bat-like wings protruding from her back.

"Oh, good morning, Pinch." Lilith was not too pleased to hear her usual complaints after just getting out of bed.

"Morning?" It's one o'clock in the afternoon!" You're having dinner with Emperor Satan and his ministers later today and haven't even done anything about it!"

"Did I really agree to that? How boring. Cancel it." Lilith nonchalantly walked down the corridor, away from Pinch.

"Whaaat!?" Pinch's jaw dropped. "You can't cancel dinner with the emperor just like that!"

"Why not?" Lilith had already reached the door leading to her throne room.

"Cause...he's the emperor."

"Listen, Pinch, maybe you haven't gotten it through that tiny, thick skull of yours but I am the mother of his favourite daughter. You know, the one who's next in line for ruling Hell?"

"Yes, Boss." Pinch sighed. "Princess Lilim. You've told me a million times."

"I'm telling you again." Lilith opened the door and walked into the throne room. Tapestries depicting Lilith's dynasty decorated the orange bricked walls with guards posted down the hall in ruby suits of armour carrying spears. "I've got big, scary Satan wrapped around my little finger and all because I squeezed his airhead of an heir out of my cooch centuries ago. Got it?" Lilith slouched on her throne.

"I'll let the emperor and ministers know immediately, Boss." Pinch started to fly away quietly before turning back to Lilith. "And if you're gonna sit dressed like that, then at least close your legs!" Sure enough, Lilith was sitting spread eagled and her cunt was on full display. Most of the guards started to snicker like schoolboys.

"Fine..." Lilith snapped her fingers and another puff of smoke appeared around her. Once the mist went away, she was now in her elaborate, yet sexy, black leotard that boldly showed off her cleavage along with a pair of knee-high, heeled boots. Her hair was also straightened. "Happy now?"

"Honestly! You're so high maintenance!" And with that, Pinch left.

Later that day, Lilith was in another room in the castle. This one was dedicated to all sorts of mystical relics that had come into Lilith's possession over the years. Right now, she was looking into a beautiful crystal ball, like a fortune teller. Pinch came floating in through the door, looking pretty exhausted.

"That's dinner cancelled, Boss." She groaned and sat down next to the crystal ball. "Everybody was pretty pissed. 'Course, I was the one who had to listen to their bitching."

"They'll just free-load at someone else's house and forget about me by tomorrow." Lilith was occupied with her divination.

"What are you doing now?" Pinch looked at the sphere to see images of men and women flash by.

"Just checking the mortal world to see if I can amuse myself with anything." Lilith replied.

"I don't get your attraction to mortals. Way too big for my liking." Pinch said.

"Even other imps are too big for your liking."

"Sh-shut up! I'm just petite, that's all." Pinch pouted, facing away from Lilith. She was quite a bit shorter than average for an imp but hated admitting it.

"Hmm, it's been a while since I've had some nuns." Two young and beautiful nuns showed up on the crystal.

"Seriously? Nuns?" Ugh, you're disgusting." Pinch scoffed.

"Oh, wow, it's almost like I'm a devil or something." Lilith responded with snarky sarcasm. "Still, even then, I've only been doing straight-up raping. Maybe it's time I tried something a little more interesting."

St. Sorpresa's was a nunnery in the Italian countryside, one of the oldest in the country still around today though there were only about a handful of nuns living there at the moment. All the following dialogue is Italian conveniently translated for those (Such as the author) who cannot speak or read the language. Two nuns, Chloe and Nicola, were discussing nun stuff as they walked down the corridor. Chloe was a white, Scottish, green-eyed, ginger-haired and pretty young woman with freckles dotted about her face who came from very wealthy and very religious family. Her father had sent her to the nunnery shortly after she had finished secondary school. Nicola was a couple of years older from Chloe and every bit just as beautiful. She had been at the nunnery for quite a while and was actually from Italy, though her background is not quite as prolific as Chloe's, she was just taken in after she had nowhere else to go. She was black with straight, short brown hair that matched her large hazel eyes.

"I've heard that a new Sister has joined us just this morning." Chloe said, despite her fluent Italian, she still kept her Scottish accent.

"Suppose we better say hello." Said Nicola. The two went to the main hall to see the new member of their community sitting in the corner and reading through a bible. It was Lilith, except she had changed her appearance using illusion magic so she looked like a Caucasian human version of herself. No red skin, horns, tail etc. The only thing she could not change were her golden eyes. She was also wearing a nun's habit, though it was far from modest. It seemed way too small for her as it clung tightly to her body. She hid her disgust from reading the holy book behind a poker face as the two nuns approached her.

"Please to meet you." Chloe gave a bright, cheery smile. "I'm Sister Chloe."

"I'm Sister Nicola." Nicola said, with less enthusiasm on seeing Lilith's clothes.

"A pleasure to meet the both of you. I'm Leila." Lilith was using a pseudonym. After all, you cannot join a nunnery with a name like 'Lilith' and not seem suspicious. While Chloe may have been well articulated in the language, Lilith spoke like a native Italian with a Lazio dialect.

"Um...I don't want to sound rude." Chloe spoke meekly. "But why are your eyes that colour?"

"Oh, it's just a rare condition I was born with." Lilith quickly brushed it off.

"Ah, I see. They do make you look rather...unique." Chloe said, in the nicest way she could.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Lilith responded.

"Why does your habit look so tight?" Nicola asked. "It's a little bit provocative."

"This was the biggest size available. I can't help if my mammaries are so large." It was true. Lilith didn't plan on wearing something like this, it just so happened that most of the other spare clothes were currently in the wash. She could barely move without fear of tearing something.

"If you need anything, just come and see us." Chloe said just before the two nuns left.

"Oh, I will..." Lilith was already planning out her naughty schemes.

Later on, Chloe and Nicola were about to have a shower together as they both undressed casually in the shower room.

"What did you think of Sister Leila?" Chloe asked as took of her habit, letting down her hair and wearing white cotton panties and bra. Her body was small and fragile looking as she had freckles dotted about her flat chest and shoulders.

"I've got the funny feeling she's going to be a nuisance." Nicola replied, also undressing into the same underwear. Her body looked a bit more well toned than Chloe's with much larger breasts and curvier hips.

"You can't just judge her like that from a few minutes of talking to her." Chloe took off the rest, showing that she didn't have much pubic hair, but it was a fiery red, much like her hair and her small pink nipples.

"I said it was just a feeling. Though my feelings are usually right." Nicola also got naked. She had a thicker bush of pubes with large dark areolae. She then opened up the green wooden door to the shower stall. "Did you hear her accent? She's probably a snob from Rome."

"Ssh! You don't know who can hear us right now." Chloe walked into the cubicle and stood on the left side as Nicola followed, standing on the right. The shower box was really small, only designed for two people at a time. The shower itself was like a long tube across the ceiling that shot water along it's entire length. Nicola switched it on as the pleasantly warm water hit their bodies and began to clean them. They heard somebody else come into the shower room and undress quickly and much to their surprise, the door to their cubicle opened up despite the other cubicles not in use. It was a naked Lilith, showing off her well-endowed bust and curves.

"Hi again!" She barged her way in between the two showering girls. All three of them were tightly packed into the box like sardines. "Ooh, now this is cosy."

"That's because it's only for two people." Nicola said, sounding slightly pissed off. "Could you please use another one?"

"Nicola, don't be mean." Chloe was trying to be nice towards the new girl but being too nice for her own good. "Don't listen to her, Sister Leila. You can stay if you want."

"Thank you, Chloe. It's nice to see some people still have manners." Lilith said that while looking at Nicola then turned to face Chloe again. "Pass the soap, please."

"Certainly." Chloe handed Lilith the bar of soap and she lathered it up in her hands, rubbing it on her arms and legs at first before cupping her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them slowly, making sure they get nice and soapy. Chloe and Nicola just watched her, unsure how to react. Lilith, knowing full-well that she was the centre of their attention now, slid her right hand down to her stomach and placed her hand over her vagina and slowly rubbed it, closing her eyes and making aroused sounding moans.

"Sister Leila!" Nicola yelled. "What ARE you doing!?"

"I'm just thoroughly cleaning myself, that's all."

"Give me the soap. I want to leave quickly."

"If you say so." Lilith intentionally let the soap slipped from her hands and land on the floor next to Nicola. "Whoops, clumsy me." Nicola groaned in annoyance and bent over to pick it up, her tight bum presenting itself to the Devil Queen, the cheeks were slightly spread apart and the vagina was clearly visible. Lilith gave Nicola's arse a quick sneaky squeeze, to which Nicola then stood straight back up with her face deep red.

"S-Sister Leila! What was THAT!?" Nicola shouted, her tone of voice was a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

"What was what?" Lilith said back, feigning ignorance.

"Y-you just touched me! Chloe, didn't you see that?"

"You're over-reacting, Nicola, it was just an accidental touch." Chloe was too close to the left wall of the stall to really see anything.

"That was no accident! She clutched me!." Nicola was furious then opened the door and squeezed past Lilith to leave. "I'm getting out of here."

"Nicola!" Chloe called out, but she did not respond, quickly shoved on her clothes again and left the room. Chloe turned to talk to Lilith. "Please, Sister Leila, let me apologise on her behalf."

"Don't bother. I'm used to people like that." Lilith went back to washing herself.

"Nicola is really nice, deep down. Please give her another chance." Chloe practically begged.

"Of course I will. I admit I was too brash just coming in uninvited." Lilith face Chloe and smiled. "You know what? I'll make it up for the two of you later."

"Ooooh, really? How so?" Chloe looked at Lilith with excited eyes.

"I think it's best if I keep it a bit of a surprise."

"Aw, okay." Chloe looked away and went back to washing.

"Well, in the meantime, we've got some more room in here. Do you want me to help you wash yourself?"

"Oh, I would be delighted, thank you." Chloe turned herself so her back faced Lilith.

"Heh, so naïve." Lilith thought to herself. Lilith got the soap and slowly rubbed it up and down on Chloe's back, moving to her right arm and moving her hand along and underneath it. The cute ginger giggled a little when Lilith moved her hand along her armpit. The black haired vixen then moved her hands down to Chloe's bum, caressing it gently, trying not to make it as obvious as she did with Nicola. Chloe seemed pretty oblivious that she was being molested as Lilith then put a hand in sideways into her arse crack, moving it quicker than she was before. Chloe blushed a little a twitched every time her arsehole was skimmed over by Lilith's slender fingers. Lilith then brought up her remaining hand to Chloe's front, brushing it along her chest before rubbing her little boobs with soap. She took her other hand away from the crack and slid it down in between her inner-thighs and moving it slowly up. Lilith then groped on a tit, rather tightly, and ground her hand deeply into it and massaging her fingers on Chloe's young slit in between her legs. Chloe let out some inappropriate noises for a nun as Lilith "cleaned" her body before finally saying:

"Sister Leila! Stop! Please! You're being too rough!" And with that, Lilith ceased all her actions and moved her hands away as Chloe panted with rosy cheeks. "I think I'll wash myself from now on."

"Shit, I was too forward." Lilith thought.

"It's just about bed time now anyway." Chloe said.

In her dormitory, Chloe was praying silently by her bed. Lilith, sharing the room with Chloe, was pretending to also pray but her thoughts were mostly filled with dicks and tits. The two of them were wearing pyjamas issued to them. Just plain blue, long sleeved and long legged that buttoned up at the front.

"Good night and pleasant dreams, Sister Leila." Chloe said as she finished and stood up.

"Yeah, pleasant dreams to you too." Lilith worked some magic and shot a thin, green beam of light at Chloe while her back was turned. It did not seem to have any effect, not yet anyway. Chloe got under her sheets as did Lilith then switched off the light on her bedside table. She got to sleep quickly but soon began to toss and turn. "Oh, good, the nightmare spell is working already." Chloe suddenly woke up in a cold sweat and shot upright while Lilith pretended not to notice, she then got out of her bed and went over to Lilith's, holding onto a pillow for security.

"Um...Sister Leila?" Chloe whispered.

"What's the matter?" Lilith turned to face her.

"This might sound silly but I had a really bad dream. Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Of course." Lilith budged over to allow extra room.

"Thank you so much." Chloe got in next to her and laid on her side.

"Big sis Leila will protect you from the scary monsters." Lilith said as she put her arms around Chloe, now a small yellow glow appeared from her hands while she was in contact with her. Again, no initial effects. Chloe managed to get back to sleep eventually but shortly thereafter, Lilith felt something warm and wet against her legs.

"Damn, the piss spell is working fast too. She's so susceptible to magic." Lilith waited for a while until Chloe's bladder was emptied then removed the covers away to see most of Chloe's bottoms soaked, lying peacefully in a small yellow puddle of her bodily fluids.

"Awww, how cute." Lilith's bottoms were also damp and dark on the front. She then jumped out of the bed and yelled. "Sister Chloe!"

"Huh? What is it?" Chloe said, rubbing her eyes.

"You've wet the bed!"

"Oh my gosh!" Chloe's face went scarlet as she looked about at the mess she made. "I swear, this usually doesn't happen."

"Well, it's happened now. Come on and get out, we'll have to use your bed now." Lilith took Chloe by the hand as she helped her get up and out.

"I'm really sorry." Chloe looked like she was on the verge of crying.

"Better get out of those PJ's too. They're soaked."

"Um, okay..." Chloe slowly pulled down her pyjama bottoms as Lilith eagerly watched. "Y-you better take yours off too." Lilith did so, quickly getting completely nude despite it only being her bottoms that were wet. Chloe did not say anything and just got back into her own bed again. Lilith went in after her and wrapped her arms around her again, hugging her tightly as she felt Chloe's warm bare bum against her body. Chloe was drifting away again but felt something odd between her legs. Whatever it was it felt good. She became fully conscious to see it was Lilith, plugging her middle and ring fingers into her virgin cunt. Chloe was beyond shocked and did not even make a sound apart from aroused noises, never before had anything like this happened to her as her body froze up. Eventually she said something:

"Sister Leila!"

"Yes?" Lilith said casually.

"Y-y-your ravishing my body!"

"Yeah, I noticed. Doesn't it feel good?" Chloe didn't reply. "Fuck, look at how soaking wet you are already." Lilith showed her sticky shiny fingers with a thin string of pussy juice connecting them to Chloe who just looked away from them to which Lilith responded to by wiping them on her face. Chloe flailed about and broke free from Lilith's grasp. She tumbled out of the bed and onto the floor.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Devil Queen's Nun Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds