• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude for Sister

Nude for Sister

12

This story is based on an actual event. It was previously published under another name and title on this site, but has since been removed. What follows is a shorter, slightly changed version. It still takes a while to get to the nude parts. Thanks for reading. As always, comments are encouraged.

I want to tell you about something that happened involving my sister, Stacy, and me, several years ago. We had the typical brother and sister relationship until one summer while we were in college. When our vacations ended that year, we went back to the normal type relationship.

Stacy is about 5 feet, 8 inches tall, weighs about 125 pounds. She has brownish blonde hair that she wears in what I would call "maintenance free" style; that is, about shoulder length. I think one of her great attributes are her 34B breasts. I know their size; having sneaked a peak in her underwear drawer or laundry basket a couple of times. I was always afraid that something might have been placed in a particular manner, and my snooping would be discovered.

I am Dan, and 14 months younger than Stacy. I'm about 5 feet 11 inches, 160 pounds. I've been told that I'm good looking. I'd attribute my muscle tone being due to my youth and an active lifestyle, which included playing sports.

Stacy had graduated from high school, and had gone on to college. I truly missed her, and was happy to welcome her home on her weekend visits and semester breaks. The next year, I graduated from high school and prepared to start my own college career, at a different school.

During that Summer, I had asked Stacy about college, to get a bit of an idea as to what I might experience. She answered my questions, although I knew my experiences would be different, me being a guy, and at a different school, but it gave me somewhat of an idea what to expect.

Stacy had taken a drawing class during Spring Semester, and I asked if I could look through her sketch book.

"Go ahead", she answered. "Although you might be surprised at what you see there."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see."

I started flipping through the pages and saw drawing after drawing of nudes. Stacy told me that she had taken a Figure Drawing class, which required nude models. I didn't think much more about the subject, although I admit to wishing I could draw, and Stacy was my nude, or at least topless model. Anyway, Summer ended and we went off to our colleges. It was back to seeing each other for only a weekend per month on average, until our semester breaks.

My first semester passed uneventfully, although I would look at student employment postings. It was because of this I saw an ad for the Art Department, seeking models beginning the next semester. I remembered Stacy's sketch book, and made an appointment. I honestly thought I was attending an information session, but the questions being asked quickly made me realize that this was a job interview. I found myself being placed on the availability list.

Christmas break came and went, and it was back to school. The second week of the Winter Semester, I was called and asked if I was available to model for an Anatomy class. My first experience was going to be nude! I accepted, telling myself that based on my performance and personal comfort, this might be a once in a lifetime experience.

The instructor was aware of my total lack of prior experience as an art class model, but assured me that it wouldn't be a problem. He, and students in the class, had all worked with a first time model before, and that would be taken into consideration regarding poses and breaks.

I was naturally very nervous when it was time to drop my robe for the first time, but I was surprised at how quickly I relaxed, and actually enjoyed the experience. I was happy when the instructor asked me about my future availability. I ended up working for five classes that semester, three for him, and twice for a Figure Drawing class, also nude.

During the semester break, I told Stacy about my experiences. She was surprised, but we really didn't talk about it very much. The break ended, and it was back to school for Spring Semester.

Three weeks later, a tornado devastated our home town. Mom and Dad were able to get a nice two bedroom apartment in an undamaged part of town. Stacy and I were home the first two weekends, trying to salvage stuff and adjust to the shock. We also had to get used to the idea that we had to share a bedroom. It was a good sized room, with a walk in closet. A few steps down the hall was the bathroom we would share. Mom and Dad had the larger bedroom, with it's attached private bathroom.

Stacy and I both acted a little like jerks as we tried to stake our turf, so to speak. In the end, we agreed that we both had equal rights to be in the room at any time, and we would just have to accept the loss of complete privacy, given the circumstances. Mutual respect would be most important.

Still, the first couple of nights, I had actually waited until she was in the room, ready for bed, before I would strip to my tighty whiteys and put on my gym shorts. I would justify my behavior by telling Stacy that it was my room, and anyway, she had seen me in my underwear before. I also hoped she might decide to do the same thing for me. Actually, as far as sleepwear, I had begun to regularly sleep in the nude when I was about 15, but in college, I wore underwear, unless my roommate was going to be gone. Now, it was underwear and shorts. Stacy wore her usual panties and knee length shirt.

I would try to act like I was a gentleman, letting Stacy shower first in the morning. Actually, it let me have an easily defendable excuse to lie in bed and watch her braless tits jiggle with her movements. After the first week of sharing the bedroom, she began to regularly come back to the room fully dressed, except for her shirt, which she would get out of our closet after she had applied whatever makeup she was going to wear, and deodorant, so I got to check her out in an underwear bra maybe four days a week. Weekends were the exception, of course, since our parents were also home. In turn, she got to see me stripped to my tighty whiteys just about every day, or night at least.

One morning, Stacy was walking out of the bedroom as I was getting out of bed. I was going to do my laundry that day, and wasn't expecting her back in the room anytime soon. After she left, I stripped and took the short walk to the bathroom naked. After my shower, I wrapped my towel loosely around my waist and returned to the bedroom.

I went to the closet and got my laundry bag, and then walked over to the bed. As I pulled at the sheets, the combination of the loose towel and my walking around caused the towel to slip, and then fall. I ignored it, and then shoved it, along with my sheets, pillow case, underwear, shorts, and towel into the laundry bag. I looked at the dresser, and rather than get out a pair of underwear, picked up my comb. I had just started to comb my hair when the bedroom door suddenly opened.

Stacy and I both jumped, startled by the other person's sudden appearance. Stacy looked down and then quickly looked up, her face showing embarrassment and amusement.

"I thought you were still in the bathroom", she said.

"No, I'm in the bedroom." Captain Obvious at your service, ma'am.

"Yeah, I can see that," she said, giving me a quick up and down look that she let linger for an extra second, noticing that I had lowered my arms to my sides, and I wasn't holding my hands in front to hide my nudity.

"I just came in to get my book." She glanced at the small table between our beds and then took another quick look at me before again making eye contact.

"Then get it." I said, nodding toward the table.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I mean, you're ..." giving me a long up and down look, followed by a shrug and helpless smile.

"Naked. Yes, I know. I'm well aware of that little fact, and while yes, it is a little awkward to be standing like this in front of you, it's also a little late for modesty. Besides, I'm sure you've seen your share of naked guys by now."

Stacy gave me a smile, another long up and down look, and then entered the bedroom. I turned my back and combed my hair. As I put the comb down, I could see in the mirror that Stacy had her book, but she was just standing between the beds, treating herself to a back view of her naked brother.

"OK. You came in to get your book. You got it. I guess you can leave, now. Good bye. I'll see you downstairs."

Stacy walked out of the room, but stopped at the door. Turning around to look at me, she said "You look very nice like that."

"Thanks, but the show's over. I'm getting dressed." I opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of underwear.

"You really don't have to do that because of me. It's just the two of us here, you know. I think you should put your underwear back in the drawer, and join me downstairs for breakfast. I'm perfectly fine with you staying just the way you are." With that, she turned around and went downstairs, without looking back.

I stood there for a minute. "Was she serious? Will I do it? Do I go downstairs naked, but with clothes, and immediately get dressed? Why am I wasting time thinking about something that ain't gonna happen?"

I got dressed and went downstairs.

"I told you that you didn't have to get dressed."

"I know, but I figured I should."

"I thought that was what you were doing, since it was taking you so long. That's too bad. I think it would have been fun to have breakfast with my naked brother."

I imagined that what had just happened was over with, and it would just be a private joke between us over the years. It would be something where she could laugh at my expense, but would also be something we could never share with other family members. It seemed that way for the rest of the week.

Sunday night there was a movie on television that Stacy and I wanted to watch. Of course, our parents watched the late news before going to bed. Stacy and I then changed the channel, turned down the volume, and watched the rest of the movie. We had seen it in the theatre, liked it enough to want to watch it again, and knew there were going to be commercials and cut scenes on the broadcast, so we really didn't mind missing the first part. After the movie was over, we went up to our bedroom.

When Stacy entered the room, I was already in bed, with the sheet pulled up to my waist. Stacy turned off the light and closed the door, but then told me to move over. She joined me on my bed and said she wanted to talk.

"I'm sure Mom and Dad are asleep, and there's two closed doors and a hallway between us, but I don't want them to hear us." Over the next five minutes, we talked about her accidentally walking in on me, and how she felt she owed me an apology. I assured her that I understood it was an accident, and that I hadn't exactly done anything to stop what happened.

The next morning, when she got out of bed to get ready for her shower, I noticed that she had only grabbed a pair of panties from her drawer. Facing me, she then pulled her nightshirt up and off, dropping it on the bed.

I stared at the naked breasts I had only been able to dream about, once I realized she had them, thanks mostly to comments made by my friends. Of course, my friends and I had all gotten together to talk about each other's sisters and trade made up stories. I imagine our sisters said and did the same things about us. Anyway, I just laid there, watching her breasts bounce, as she walked out of the bedroom. When she returned after her shower, she was naturally still topless. She remained that way as she tossed shorts and a bra onto her bed, and then walked into the closet to get a shirt. Returning to the bedroom, she faced me as she first put on her shorts, and then her sandals. Finally, she stood up and picked up her bra. As she put it on, I realized my show was over.

Stacy was pulling on her shirt as she walked out of the bedroom. I got up, stripped, and took my own quick shower. I then spent about five minutes debating myself. At times, I would find myself in the bedroom, the hallway, or at the top of the stairs. Finally, I stepped into the hallway and pulled the bedroom door closed. At the top of the stairs I looked back at the door. I looked down the stairs, took a deep breath, and started down. Naked.

At the bottom of the stairs you could go left into the living room, straight down a short hallway to the laundry and storage room, or right into the dining room. I turned right. The dining room and kitchen was actually one big room, with a waist high counter stretching about two thirds the way across the room, dividing it into two rooms. Stacy was sitting at her usual place, the far end of the dining room table, facing the door. When the four of us were at the table, I would be directly across the table from Stacy. Dad would sit to my left, while Mom sat to the right, where she could easily get up and go into the kitchen. Stacy had already pulled the Sports section out of the newspaper and put it on the table in front of my chair.

"Morning" I said, as I walked into the dining room and headed for the kitchen. Stacy glanced up, mumbling a greeting, and then did a double take. She watched me walk into the kitchen, where I dropped some bread into the toaster and poured myself a cup of coffee.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Getting coffee and making toast", I answered.

"You know what I'm talking about. Why are you naked?"

I had taken my time answering her questions, picking places to stand while making the toast and pouring coffee, and stood at the counter when I put margarine on my toast, so all Stacy could see was her bare chested brother walking around the kitchen. Finally, I pushed the toast and coffee across the counter. I walked into the dining room and stood where Stacy could get a good look at me.

"Last week you accidentally walked in on me. Things were said. As I thought about them during the week, half the time I thought you were serious, and half the time I thought you were teasing. Last night we talked. Things were said that convinced me you were serious about wanting me to do this. I've thought about it, and I'm doing it."

"You don't have to do this, you know", she said, looking down.

"I know, and thank you, but it's OK. Honestly, after those talks, I think you really do want me to do the naked at breakfast thing. Believe me, I've thought about it. A lot. I'm doing it, and seriously, I'm OK with it.

"Just so you know, this isn't a case where you walked in on me, then you let me see you topless, now I'm doing this, and then it's your turn to do something. Believe me, seeing you topless this morning was a very nice surprise, and I wouldn't mind having it happen another time or fifty. This is just something I think you want me to do, and I'm doing it. I don't want you to be embarrassed, or offended, or uncomfortable, or whatever, so if that's the case, please just say so. You'll have my honest apology and I'll go back upstairs and get dressed."

Stacy looked at me for maybe ten seconds, like she was trying to decide what to say. Finally, she said "No, I'm OK. It's OK. You don't have to get dressed."

I moved my coffee and toast over to the table and sat down. I started to read the baseball game stories in the paper. About five minutes later, Stacy got up and walked over to my end of the table.

"How's your coffee?"

I looked at my half full cup and took a sip. "Getting cold. I guess I should be drinking more and reading less."

Stacy held out her hand. "Want me to warm it up for you?"

I stood up and took a swallow of cold coffee. "That's OK. You want more, too, right? I'll get it."

I took her cup and put it down on the table. Stacy stood by the counter, and therefore had an unobstructed view as I walked into the kitchen and got the coffee carafe. I returned to the dining room, refilled our cups, and then returned the empty carafe to the kitchen, making sure that the coffee maker had been turned off. Walking back into the dining room, I picked up Stacy's cup and handed it to her.

"I could have just sat there reading the paper and let you get the coffee, but then I wouldn't have been walking around for you like you want. I left the cups here, got the coffee, came back here to fill the cups, returned the empty pot to the kitchen instead of just putting it on the counter, and came back here. All that took two round trips instead of just one."

"I like the way you think" Stacy said, raising her cup in a toast.

A few minutes later I got up and walked into the kitchen. I plugged one of the kitchen sinks, turned on the water, and added a squirt of dish soap. Then I put my plate, cup, and silverware into the sink, along with the things our parents had used that morning. Stacy came up with her own dishes and put them into the sink.

"Do you want to wash or dry?" I asked.

"It looks like you're washing."

"I'm just getting the dishes ready."

"I'll let you wash anyway."

Stacy then crossed the kitchen and leaned against the counter, watching me as I turned off the water. I reached under the sink to get the dish rack and mat, which I put on the counter next to the other sink. I would wash a few things, then rinse them off and put them in the dish rack. I was almost finished with the washing when Stacy came up and grabbed the dish towel.

"Do you know you have a nice ass?" she asked, as she started to finish drying a plate.

"I can't say I've ever thought about it."

"Well, it is nice. Although I prefer the front view on naked guys, I can appreciate a nice ass just as much."

I finished washing the dishes, drained the sink, and used the hose to spray the remaining soap down the drain. I used the dish towel to dry my hands, and then turned around to give Stacy her preferred front view if she looked over at me.

I was trying to decide what to do as Stacy put away the last of the dry dishes and silverware. I tilted the dish rack and mat into the sink, where they would be allowed to air dry. My naked breakfast and the following clean up was finished. I decided that I was going to tell Stacy that I was going to get dressed, and not bother asking her if she wanted me to remain nude a while longer.

"Let's talk", Stacy said.

"OK. Talk about what?"

"Let's talk upstairs. You probably want to get dressed, anyway."

Stacy dropped the towel on the counter top and walked out of the kitchen. I hung the towel from it's proper spot, the oven door handle, and then followed her out of the room.

I walked out of the dining room, and when I looked up, I saw Stacy standing at the top of the stairs, looking down at me.

She watched me climb the stairs, and as I neared the top, she stepped back and held out her hand. I took her hand, and she led me into our bedroom. There, she turned around, hugged me tightly, and planted a hard, closed mouth kiss on my lips.

"I love you", she said.

My dick gave an involuntary twitch as I thought of the firm breasts that I had seen bared barely an hour ago, now covered with a bra and blouse, but pressed against my bare chest.

"I love you, too."

I put my hands on her hips and slid them around to her back as she gave me another squeeze. Stacy broke our embrace, and put her hands on my arms, just below my elbows. She began to walk backwards slowly, sliding her hands down my arms. As a result, we both slowly raised our arms. She stopped when our fingers were in the palms of each other's hands. Following her lead, I dropped my arms to my sides.

"I just want to thank you. Thank you for not getting mad when I accidentally walked in on you last week. Thank you for being naked now. I never believed something like this would ever happen. This morning, I wasn't trying to get you to do this, I just did what I did because I thought I owed you for what happened last week. Believe me, I love seeing you like this, and I can think of a few of my girlfriends who would love to be in my shoes right now. Unfortunately, with us being brother and sister, this sort of thing isn't supposed to happen."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude for Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds