• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 06

Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 06

12345

In this chapter the sexy MILF realtor meets her daughters incredibly endowed boyfriend.

DAUGHTERS MOM LAMENTS AND PLANS

Here I was, a married 66 year old woman sitting in a bar in one of the most upscale hotels in Beverly Hills dressed in a sinful black mini dress complete with black thigh high stockings attached to two foot long garter straps that were attached to a sheer black lace bustier. With my long tapered legs crossed, my black high heel pumps highlighted my devilish look.

After declining numerous invitations from younger men in their 20's and 30's to join them for a drink I sipped my drink as I thought about the events that led me here.

Sipping my drink, my heart racing a mile-a-minute, as my mind clung to the image of my daughters 18 year old boyfriend Chase pressing the biggest cock I had ever felt in my life against my ass as he kissed my neck and massaged my breasts through the top of my tear-drop bikini, then he told me he had to fuck me. Thinking back to that night a few days ago had me dripping wet as I waited for him to take me upstairs to his penthouse.

My name is Teresa Kane. Although I am 66 years old, I look decades younger as evidenced by the younger men in their 20's and 30's who are constantly coming onto me during house tours or in restaurants and bars.

As for my body I'm proud to say I still weigh what I did when I was in High School, 115 pounds and at 5'8" I still had the exactly the same 34DD-22-33 measurements. My nipples which are an inch long are always obvious through every bra and blouse I wear, catching the eye of everyman, young or old and a lot of woman too. I have a slender figure with a trim waist and round, firm breasts but it's my long, tapered legs that always catch the attention of men and women. I have seen numerous clients stare at my legs as I sat, legs crossed, in their expensive cars or as I escorted them through tours of multi-million dollar homes in Beverly Hills.

I know a lot of conservative women would be extremely judgmental about a married woman being dressed the way I was, sitting at a bar waiting to meet someone other than her husband, especially if she was 66 years old and it was her daughter's 18 year old boyfriend.

To our entire circle of friends who know me and my husband I am seen as the perfect model wife and mother. This perception is magnified because of how active I am within our wealthy inner circle, participating in fundraisers and charity events, or chairing them.

In addition to being involved in the community I own a very successful real estate company that caters to the wealthiest clientele in Beverly Hills. My husband who is 70 years old is a pilot who flies for a very wealthy Sultan from the Middle East who, incidentally, owns a home in Beverly Hills.

Admittedly, I have had affairs throughout my marriage with successful men who hungered my body, and now with the recent new wealth made in the dot-com world I've sealed a number of very lucrative sales in the beds of clients in their early to mid-twenties.

The sex with these young men has been very exciting in so many ways. Their youth, combined with their wealth and their endless hunger for me as an older woman has heighted my sexual pleasures beyond any of the affairs I've had with men closer to my age.

Three months ago I had a torrid affair that lasted two months with a 19 year old billionaire who moved to Europe to invest and help star a new dot com business. Although he begged me to leave my business and family I lacked the courage to do it. To say that I missed the incredible sex and his amazing stamina to go for days and especially his punishing eleven inch cock was an understatement.

In the weeks and months following him leaving for Europe there were a few young, wealthy clients who came on strong while I showed them prospective multi-million dollar estates in Beverley Hills. Their persistence to come onto me led me to fuck but it just wasn't the same as the 19 year old billionaire. The sexiest part for me was being in their million-dollar sports cars after dinner and kissing hotly. Having a wealthy 20 year old go crazy for me and tell me how sexy I was as his hands ran up and down my body as he told me that he had to fuck me always turned me on, but unfortunately the sex that followed was nothing more than average.

This past month I turned 66. To celebrate my husband had a big pool party at our house with a lot of our friends and my daughter's friends. Hailey's 18th birthday was a week after mine so we celebrated together.

A month before the party a new boy named Chase started coming to our house with my daughter. He had just transferred to her private High School from Germany and came to America because of his father who owned upscale hotels around the world, one being a very trendy and upscale hotel in Los Angeles.

Although I had to admit he was incredibly handsome, with male-model looks, the instant I met him I was put off by him. What turned me off about him was his arrogant persona. There wasn't a doubt that he knew he had a magnetism that women (including myself) were absolutely drawn to.

He had a great build and had the most penetrating eyes and a confidence that bordered on being almost arrogant. Knowing that he came from a privileged upbringing only seemed to add to his arrogance and conceited personality.

When I asked my daughter about him and spoke about my concerns she said that they were just friends and mentioned that he only dated older women. 'Hmm,' I thought to myself, 'that's interesting.'

Curious to find out more about him, especially because he was coming to my house almost every day I did a little inquiring about him. The reason I did a little digging wasn't because I was concerned who my daughter associated with but more so because I was intrigued by him. And, I have to admit I was drawn to him in an animistic way. It was the same intensity that I felt for the 19 year old billionaire I had the torrid affair with.

From what I had heard from a number of mother's at my daughters elite private school was that he was trouble. I had heard that he was constantly being suspended for one thing or another and that he had a reputation for being a real bully.

One afternoon at a luncheon at the country club for a fundraiser we were planning, Chase's name came up. A few of the women began talking about how mature he was for his age and that he had arrogance about him. Some even made a sly grin and made comments about how good-looking he was.

A few said that they had also heard that he was known to be seen with a lot of older women and that it was rumored he even had an affair with the headmistress of the school.

Hearing that now gave me a very good idea what my daughter meant when she said he went for older women. The headmistress's name is Barbara Hale. She was in her mid-seventies but had a well-kept appearance with an absolutely amazing figure. She was tall, standing about 5'10" tall and weighed about 120 pounds. She had a sinful body especially for her age with measurements of 44DD-22-33. Although she was married with two grown children and was grandmother to five grandchildren looking at her you wouldn't think that was possible.

She looked more like a woman in her early forties and was always dressed to catch the eye in short dresses that came to her mid-thigh and always with a front that had a plunging neckline that exposed her deep cleavage or with a short, tight pencil skirt with a sheer white blouse that visibly showed her sexy lace bras.

There was a rumor that she and her 85 year old congressman husband had an open relationship as they were both was seen at functions with partners that were young enough to be their grandchildren.

What people didn't know was that my husband and I shared a similar type of arrangement, but were very discrete. When I first met my husband we both realized that we each had a very high sex drive. We both knew the affect we had on men and women as we were constantly being approached. With our professions we were in a very high sexually stimulated environment. With me owing a high-profile real estate company and him being a pilot the sexual tension was all around us. This ultimately led us to come to an agreement that we could fuck outside the marriage as long as we let each other know when it was going to happen.

As I heard these stories of the headmistress and Chase leaving her office after midnight on ten separate occasions by a custodian who had seen them I began to think about the 19 year old billionaire I had an affair with. It sounded like his exact personality, arrogant, and confident and as I thought about him I began to get really turned on.

In the upcoming weeks Chase was at our house almost every day. When he was out by the pool my heart began to pound at seeing his Adonis-like sculptured body. He stood 5'10" tall and weighed 170 pounds. There wasn't an ounce of fat on his body and the thing I was really drawn to was the massive bulge that hung in his swim suit which always bulged against the material.

Whenever I was around him, I'd always catch him staring at me, scanning me from head to toe in the most deliberate way. He even cornered me a few times and told me how sexy I was and that he wanted me. Although I loved the attention I was a little put-off that he was my daughter's boyfriend and that he was hitting on me.

When I told him he was wrong for her he came right back at me and said the only reason he was with her was be near me. He even went so far as to say that he'd dump her in a second if I gave him the green light.

I pretended to be irritated by his forwardness but inside he was turning me on like crazy. I began thinking about him, in the same way I used to think about my 19 year old billionaire lover.

I could not deny that I had been turned on to him the moment I met him. He was blond, blue eyed and in amazing shape with a six-pack stomach. I had fantasized about fucking him thousands of times, I even masturbating to his image in my bed and in the shower almost every day.

I caught him staring at me many times, especially at parties my husband and I gave and absolutely loved the attention from him. When I knew he was going to be at our house I always made sure I wore something short, tight and sexy, and always with a pair of high heel pumps and even put on thigh high stocking to add a sexy quality to my long, tapered legs.

I thought he was so sexy and often found myself lying in bed, sometimes next to my husband with my vibrator, working my engorged clit to a wild, orgasm as I imagined my daughter's boyfriend kissing me hard, and fucking me senseless with his gorgeous hard body.

There were even a few times when I was so hot that I got on top of my husband and rode him to a earth-shattering climax. I will say that my husband, even at 70 is a real stud which is evidenced by the countless teens he attracts. Part of the reason is that he is enormous. Twelve inch's and thicker around than a soda can!

In bed I would close my eyes as the vibrator swirled over my rock hard clit, imagining myself dressed in stockings and high heels, riding my daughter's boyfriend, as I kissed him, and then sucked his cock until he shot his hot load all over my body covering my face and my hair. It was he first time I felt this naughty sine my billionaire 19 year old lover left for Europe.

There were many nights when I would be in a wild erotic dream, fucking the German stud in some room or by the pool and I would call out his name, and the next morning at breakfast my husband would ask me what I was dreaming about saying that he heard me call out our daughters boyfriends name. We would just grin slyly at each other, without saying a word.

Although I was absolutely excited by him, with my thoughts drifting to us kissing and fucking, I never gave him the satisfaction of letting him know I was attracted to him and that he turned me on. I even went so far as to scoff at him every time he hit on me or when I saw him leer at me and strip me with his penetrating eyes. My irritation towards him only made him more persistent. It was as if he always knew he got to me, which was always frustrating.

One day while my daughter was out by the pool with two of her friends he came into the kitchen after seeing me come into the house. When I saw him dressed in just his bathing suit my nipples instantly got hard. That day I had on a short pencil skirt that clung to my narrow waist and had a very sheer white blouse on with a white lace bra that was equally as sheer which only seemed to help show him my excited inch long nipples.

With his eyes glued to my body in the most deliberate way and mine on his he walked to me held me by my hips and kissed me hard. Totally taken by his confidence he broke me down and I found myself kissing him back sending my tongue into his mouth to meet his. As we continued to kiss my body instantly came alive. He had me instantly turned on as I began to groan as we kissed like two passionate lovers. Suddenly, I heard laughter out by the pool and I pushed him away.

"Chase...Hailey's here. We can't," I said giving him the impression I wanted him but couldn't because I knew my daughter was home.

"I want you Mrs. Kane. I want to fuck you," he said in a deep commanding voice. "I wanted to fuck you the day I met you," he said as he took me by my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Oh God," I groaned as I felt my body instantly respond as he began kissing my neck.

"You're so fucking sexy Mrs. Kane," he said as he kissed my exposed neck. "Lets fuck Mrs. Kane. I know what this smoking body of yours needs," he snarled.

"Oh God, Chase," I groaned feeling my body turn-on to him.

"Such a sexy body," he said as his hands went to my ass.

"Oh God baby," I groaned as his hands went up under my skirt and began messaging my ass cheeks.

I was so hot. He had me so turned on. We went back to kissing as I was groaning while his hands worked all over my ass cheeks. His confident touch was driving me insane.

"Such a sexy ass Mrs. Kane," he said in a hot breath against my ear. "Such a great ass," he snarled.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned as I felt my pussy just about to cum.

Sensing what was happening he pulled my ass cheeks apart which caused my pussy to open wide.

" Go ahead Mrs. Kane; let that sexy open pussy of yours cum," he implored.

Suddenly I tensed and as I felt the backs of my feet come out of my pumps and instantly bit my lower lip.

"Oh fuuuuuuk," I groaned, as I threw my head back and released a river of cum.

After I came we instantly began kissing again. I was so tuned on and was groaning like crazy as our tongues flew across each other's in a wild frenzy. Our tongues were entwined like two violent snakes battling each other. The 18 year old German stud had me so wet that I totally forgot that my daughter was home.

"You like the way that pussy came Mrs. Kane?" he said kissing my neck again.

"Oh God yes," I groaned as his hands continued to message my ass, spreading them apart then letting them close.

"I want to fuck the life out of you Mrs. Kane," he snarled. "That sexy body has been driving me crazy."

"Oh God baby," I groaned. "My ass is on fire," I said in a throaty voice.

"So fucking sexy," he snarled as his hands continued to run over my ass.

We then went back to kissing hard, my groaning getting louder by the second as I thought about letting him take me. Suddenly I heard my daughter call his name which made me instantly push away and walk to my home office feeling anxious. In the office my body was on fire as I thought about Chase and the way I let myself kiss him and the way he made me cum. 'God, he is so hot,' I thought to myself as I played his words of saying he 'wanted me 'over and over in my head.

The next week was the pool party at our house for my 66th birthday and my daughters 18th birthday. I went from boutique to boutique trying on hundreds of sexy bikinis that would show off my 34DD-22-33 figure. As I tried on each one all I kept asking myself was "Will this one turn Chase on?" I tried on each one, each with the sole intention of catching my daughter's boyfriend's eye.

I even went with my daughter one day and spent an entire afternoon trying on different bikinis as she was also looking for one for the party. As she modeled each one for me she kept asking my opinion and asked if I thought Chase would like it. Of course she had no idea I was doing the same thing, as I continued looking for the most sinful one that would turn him on.

One time she threw me off when she came out wearing this absolutely sinful Brazilian cut bikini that was transparent white and barely covered an ounce of her flesh. It was so transparent you could easily make out the outline of her perky, pink nipples and the outline of her pussy lips The string on the bottom was so thin that it made her look almost nude as it disappeared between the crack of her ass.

"What would dad think of this one?" she said in a low voice that I knew wasn't meant for me to hear as she seemed lost, admiring her body as she stood in her pumps in the devilish transparent bikini while looking at herself in the mirror.

"Hailey, did you just say what would your dad think?" I asked in a somewhat surprised voice but with a sly grin on my face.

'Fuck. That fucking bitch heard me,' her daughter thought to herself as her mind was lost imagining her father's eyes glued to her body in the devilish bikini as she looked in the mirror admiring herself.

"Dad?" she replied trying not to sound guilty.

"Yes, I thought I heard you say Dad while you were admiring yourself in the mirror," she said with a sly look on her face.

'Fuck that's exactly what I was thinking about,' she thought to herself devilishly as she stayed as composed as possible so her body language wouldn't reveal to her mother that she was really thinking of her handsome father. 'That's right bitch, I want to drive him crazy, but what I really want is to fuck him and then have him kick you out of the house so that I could be his,' she thought to herself deviously as she continued to take in the sight of her picture-perfect body that she hoped her father would want more than anything in the world, especially over all the young teens he fucked. The teen stunner detested her mother and wanted her spot in her father's bed.

Continuing to admire herself in the mirror she said with a transparent laugh, "Did I really say Dad? Wow, what I meant to say was Chase."

Although I knew my husband had numerous teenage lovers from his years of being a world-traveled pilot, and even knew that he fucked some of our daughter's cheerleader friend's and currently the Sultan's twin daughters who he flew for privately, I began to wonder if my own daughter was having the same lust filled desires for her father that all these young impressionable teens had.

As I said for years now my husband and I have had an understanding that allowed us to fuck whoever caught our eye. We agreed to keep the marriage in tack for the sake of our community standing, but allowed ourselves a sexual encounter because of the ultra-high sex drive we both had.

I will say this, at 70 years of age my husband is an absolute magnet to all women, but especially young teenage girls. He stands 5'11" tall and weighs a slender 170 pounds with white hair and chiseled facial features and an amazing physique from running marathons and competing in major triathlons and winning both over 20 year old athletes.

All women and especially teenage girls are drawn to him because of his handsome looks along with him being a world traveled pilot, but mostly once they find out he is extremely endowed, with a twelve inch cock that is a staggering sight.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds