• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 05

Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 05

I'm Muslim, my dear, so my butt hole is always clean, I said in a reassuring tone to my lover Tyrone Ferguson as I squatted over his face. Time for my gorgeous African-American stud to put those sweet lips to good use and eat my thick Saudi ass. Tyrone hesitated, then buried his handsome face between my butt cheeks. I giggled happily as I felt his tongue snaking its way up my asshole. Good man, I thought, licking my lips in satisfaction.

My name is Amina Alzahrani and I'm a sinfully sexy Saudi Arabian national ( and newly minted permanent resident of Canada ) living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, while studying bio-medical engineering at the University of Ottawa. My boyfriend Tyrone and I come from different worlds, but that's just part of the fun for us. I was born and raised in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, and he hails from Buffalo, New York. Only in North America could a couple like us ever stand a chance of ending up together.

I think I'm in love with Tyrone. The tall, dark and handsome stud took my breath away from the first time we met at the Galleria Mall in Buffalo, New York. My chocolate-hued angel. I can't get enough of him. That's why I'm making him lick my asshole right now while fingering my wet, hairy cunt. I don't know why but I love making men eat my ass. Tyrone is so damn good at it. I swear, sometimes I think he likes my asshole more than he likes my pussy.

That's more than okay by me because I love anything and everything to do with ass play. And unlike a lot of women out there, I'm not ashamed to say it. The other day, I bent Tyrone over and fucked him with this brand new, shiny emerald strap-on dildo that I bought at the adult video store located near the Rideau Mall in downtown Ottawa. I put my new toy to good use, and Tyrone screamed beautifully as I fucked him with it.

I like fucking guys up the ass with my strap-on dildo. The practice is called pegging nowadays, I believe. Tyrone likes it too, even though it took him a while to admit it to himself and even longer before the macho brother from New York could admit it to me, his demure Saudi Arabian girlfriend. Men, eh? They are what they are, I guess.

Still, never let it be said that I, Amina Alzahrani of Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, don't play fair. I believe in gender equality in and out of the bedroom, my friends and esteemed readers. Just like I enjoy fucking Tyrone's ass with my trusty strap-on dildo, I firmly believe in letting my chocolate-hued African-American Adonis stick his big dick up my buns. Turnabout is fair play, wouldn't you say?

After Tyrone finished polishing my asshole with his tongue, I told him I was ready to be fucked. Tyrone smiled happily and wanted to kiss me. I turned away, for I really didn't want to taste my ass on his sweet lips. Sorry, I'm a bitch like that. Tyrone seemed peeved but said nothing. I could see him pouting a bit, though.

To make Tyrone Ferguson feel better, I got on all fours, and spread my thick, sexy ass cheeks wide open. Tyrone rants and raves about my heart-shaped Saudi derriere, and I know he can't get enough of it. Hot damn, Tyrone whispered, as he caressed my big butt with a dreamy look on his face. Don't stare at it fuck it, I snapped impatiently.

Yes, I'm a bossy bitch, even when I'm about to get fucked in the ass by the handsome, well-endowed black stud I cherish so much. Tyrone Ferguson got the hint and put his hands on my hips, and pressed his hard dick against my asshole. Shut up and give me that ass Amina, he said, smacking my butt as he pushed his well-lubricated dick up my buns.

Wallahi, I cried out as Tyrone Ferguson stuffed his dick into my asshole. Seriously, usually Tyrone slowly works his dick up my ass but this time, he just shoved it inside. My asshole hurt as Tyrone crammed his dick inside and smacked my ass. Yanking off my hijab, Tyrone grabbed my long, curly black hair and pulled it while fucking me. Fuck yeah, it was hot, and different, and I loved it.

Slowly but surely my butt adjusted to Tyrone's new, more aggressive style of ass fucking. I moaned softly as he fucked me, loving the deliciously hot pain I felt deep inside my ass, and even within my pussy, as Tyrone filled my hole with his gigantic dick. Give me that ass Amina, Tyrone roared, and fucked me roughly until I cried out for mercy. That's right, Tyrone and his dick-of-death made this foxy Saudi Arabian mama tap out. The brother has it going on and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I needed that, I said to Tyrone Ferguson, as we lay side by side on the bed. Tyrone nodded and smiled. We were still basking in the afterglow of a good ass fucking. I just came home after working the overnight shift at this call center located near Blair Station. The job pays good, even if the people there are super fake. I'm an Arab woman working in a mostly white workplace, even if there are a few Somalis, Haitians, Chinese and Hindus around, you can feel the tension between different groups in the air.

Canada is changing, socially and demographically speaking, and not everyone likes it, that's all I can say. The fact that I have a degree from the University of Ottawa and fluently speak Arabic, French and English also seems to irk some of my co-workers. White Canadians don't like people of color who are highly educated and talented. They see us as a threat. Why else do you think so many visible minorities with degrees acquired at accredited Canadian colleges and well-known Canadian universities can't find jobs?

Enough about the hassles of life and work, seriously. Tyrone Ferguson and I are home, we're safe, and we're alright. We're both supremely busy. I'm having a tough time pursuing my master's degree in bio-medical engineering at the University of Ottawa. Tyrone is starting to buckle under the pressure at Carleton University's Sprott School of Business, where he's pursuing his MBA. Paying international student rates isn't easy for Ty, that's why I've filed for him to become a permanent resident of Canada. We both could use a break. Seriously. Wish us luck, eh?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 645 milliseconds