• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Somali Prince In Ottawa Ch. 02

Somali Prince In Ottawa Ch. 02

What's up, people? My name is Rashid Bashir, and I'm a young black man of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born and raised in the City of Edmonton, Alberta. What the fuck is a self-respecting Albertan like myself doing in boring ass Ontario? I moved to Ottawa for school, and also to get away from my parents. I'm taking up accounting at Carleton University. School is a lot of fun, and not the least bit because of my lovely Lebanese Canadian girlfriend Amina Lahoud. I can't get enough of her, man.

Amina Lahoud and I met at a meeting of the Muslim Scholars Association at school. The six-foot-tall, curvy Arab chick with dark hair, bronze skin and amazing heart-shaped booty took my breath away. I could tell that Amina was feeling me too, that's why I went after her with everything I've got. You don't see a lot of Arab girls with black guys, and partly it's because a lot of black guys are afraid to confront Arab racism. Me? I'm a tough Somali dude from Edmonton. If you mess with me, I'll cut you. I don't care what race you are or what religion you follow. Got it?

Amina Lahoud was impressed by my fearlessness, and we officially began dating. Two months into our relationship, the gorgeous Lebanese Amazon finally gave up the goods. Been a long time coming but believe me, it was most definitely worth it. We were coming out of the Silver City movie theater in the east end of Ottawa when Amina whispered into my ear that she wanted some dick. What do you think I said?

I took Amina home, and treated my Lebanese goddess to some of my unique Somali brand of lovemaking. I laid Amina on my couch, knelt before her and gave her sweet pussy a good licking. Somali men love eating pussy, don't believe what the haters say. Soon I had Amina squealing in delight as I licked and fingered her cunt. Once Amina told me she'd had enough, I got ready to fuck her.

At long last, my dream of banging an Arab goddess, the dream of many black Muslim brothers across the Ummah, was about to come true. Amina lay there, pinching her big tits and looking at me lustfully, her thick sexy legs spread invitingly. I rolled a condom on my dick and then eased my hard dick into Amina's cunt. A sharp cry escaped Amina's full lips as I penetrated her. Grinning, I silenced Amina with a kiss, and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes.

Amina Lahoud and I fucked and sucked the evening away, folks. At one point, I put the Lebanese cutie on all fours, spanked her big ass and thrust my dick into her cunt from behind. Amina's passionate screams filled my apartment. We went at it for the better part of two hours, and finally lay, exhausted, on my bed. Spent in a most pleasurable way. That was fun Wallahi, Amina whispered, gently kissing me while playing with my chest hairs.

Our first night of lovemaking, and the first of many, folks. I simply cannot get enough of Amina Lahoud, my gorgeous Arabian goddess. We're basically inseparable. Amina is studying electrical engineering at Carleton University and she's quite involved with a lot of the Muslim groups on campus. We walk through the halls of Carleton University hand in hand. Why? Simply because we love each other and not afraid to show each other affection in public.

People at school stare at us a lot because they're not used to seeing Arab girls with black men. Amina and I don't give a fuck, not even when some Arab dudes hate on us. I stare right back at these haters. Seriously, a lot of black dudes out there desire Arab women but are afraid of Arab men. I say if you're too chicken to go after the woman you want, then you don't deserve her. Amina and I are together, and that's that.

Yeah, I can't get enough of my Lebanese cutie. Amina is the sun, moon and stars to me. The only snag is that, well, there's a side to me that not even my sweetheart knows about. Alright, folks. There's no other way for me to say this so I'm just going to say it. I am a bisexual man. I swing both ways. I am sexually attracted to both females and males. Alright? Do you get the picture? Good!

Nobody knows this about me, of course. I, Rashid Bashir of Somalia, keep my closet door under lock and key. It's a matter of survival. I'm lucky in that I'm tall, masculine and handsome. I always have an attractive woman on my arm. I've got to be careful because the Somali community, and the Islamic world itself, simply does not tolerate gays, lesbians and bisexuals. Trust me on that one, ladies and gentlemen.

What's a guy to do? I love women, I love everything about them. I love their bodies especially. I love eating my gorgeous lady love Amina Lahoud's big bronze ass, and I also delight in feasting on her pussy. And above all else, I love sticking my long and thick Somali dick into Amina's holes. ALL her holes. Yeah, I love women. Doesn't change the fact that I'm a bisexual brother. And there's no cure for that.

I love Amina Lahoud, and I can honestly say that I think this gal is the right woman for me. Amina defied her racist Lebanese family to publicly date me, a black man, and believe me, most Arab women wouldn't do that. Interracial relationships are taboo in the Muslim world. Perhaps more so than among the general population, I believe. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I just wish I could tell Amina about my other side. Oh, well. I am not going to risk losing Amina by telling her. That's why I decided to stop sleeping with men and exclusively focus on Amina. It's the best I can do. Wish us luck, eh?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Somali Prince In Ottawa Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 388 milliseconds