• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Somali Prince In Ottawa Ch. 03

Somali Prince In Ottawa Ch. 03

The life of a transsexual escort is seldom easy, but it sure makes for some bloody good excitement. My name is Rachel Suarez, and I'm a transsexual lady living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Anyone looking at me would see a five-foot-nine, curvaceous gal with light bronze skin, long curly black hair and light green eyes. I've got big tits, a sinfully sexy voluptuous body, and a nice, big round ass. I'm the Latina of your dreams....with something extra between my legs. A nice, juicy ten-inch, uncircumcised dick.

Tonight, I had a lot of fun with one of my regular clients. Rashid Bashir, a tall, good-looking Somali guy I met last year while walking through the Rideau Shopping Center. I have a thing for black guys, especially the ones from Muslim countries. Rashid and I clicked, and we've been having fun on the down low, off and on, since that fateful encounter.

A few months ago, Rashid Bashir called me out of the blue and told me that we couldn't fuck around or see each other anymore. Apparently, he'd found love with an Arab woman, decided to stop his bisexual activities and focus on being a good Muslim. I didn't say nada but wish him the best of luck in his new relationship. I knew he'd be back, I just had to wait a while. Lo and behold, a few hours ago, a frantic Rashid called me and said he just had to see me. Color me surprised. Not!

Rashid came by my place in Vanier for a visit, and offered me countless apologies and two hundred roses for my troubles. I took the Somali stud to the bedroom, and showed him exactly what he'd been missing. I got naked, and the Somali dude feasted his eyes on my voluptuous loveliness. Rashid sat naked on the bed, stroking his long and thick ebony cock. That Somali magic stick has brought me a lot of pleasure and pain a while back. I was glad to see it again, that's for sure.

I smiled at Rashid, saw the lust in his eyes and told the tall Somali stud from Edmonton to come to me. Rashid did as he was told. I drew him into my arms and kissed him. I don't do this with my clients usually. I keep things strictly business. With Rashid, however, things are different. I'm not his girlfriend but the Somali stud has always been more than just a fuck to me. Don't ask me to explain, please. There's just something about him. Perhaps it's because of how we met. The night Rashid and I met, I was getting hassled by some drunks while waiting at the OC Transpo bus stop outside the Rideau Center.

I shudder to think at what those drunken bozos might have done to beautiful me if Rashid hadn't dived in like a macho action hero and saved the day. I never believed in knights in shining armor, especially for transsexual ladies like myself. At the time we met, Rashid Bashir was new to Ottawa and just beginning to explore his budding bisexuality.

The guy was confused and didn't have anyone to confide in. I offered Rashid my friendship, my nonjudgmental acceptance of who and what he is, a bisexual black man who happens to be Muslim. Rashid and I became friends, and it was a long time before we went to bed. I love bisexual guys, especially bisexual black guys, because it's hard to get them into bed. You've got to really work at it because, well, bisexual guys tend to fight their own desires, in order to fit into the straight world.

Well, I wore down Rashid Bashir's resolve, and drew him to my bed. After that unforgettable first night together, during which Rashid fucked my ass so hard I woke up sore, we began meeting each other on the regular. As much as I liked Rashid, I was a working lady and made sure that he understood that. My friendship, my advice and my company are free, but sex with me isn't free. I am a transsexual lady and an escort, and I've got to make a living.

Rashid Bashir understood that, and we always got along famously, in and out of the bedroom. And then this Arab chick came along, and once more, Rashid crawled back into the closet. Bisexual guys, I swear! Well, tonight, I wanted to make sure Rashid remembered me. Tonight, I took the tall, masculine and sinfully sexy Somali Muslim brother from Edmonton and fucked the hell out of him. Did I enjoy it? Hell yeah!

I joined Rashid on the bed, and the Somali stud eagerly caressed my tits, and my big round butt. Finally he grabbed my long and thick Latin dick and began stroking it. I smiled as Rashid, the prim and proper Muslim, began sucking my transsexual cock. Rashid did a good job of it too, and got me nice and hard in no time. Afterwards, I sat on his face and made him eat my ass. Rashid loves a big round ass, and doesn't care if it belongs to a woman or a transsexual lady. The bisexual Somali brother doesn't discriminate, and I'm so glad he's so open-minded.

After Rashid Bashir finished polishing my long and thick Latin transsexual dick, I told him to get ready for me. The Somali brother got on all fours, and spread his ass cheeks for me. Grinning, I playfully smacked Rashid's ass, and lubricated him. I rolled a condom on my dick, and then pressed my dick against Rashid's well-lubricated asshole. Rashid groaned sharply as I swiftly penetrated him. Gripping his hips, I began fucking him hard. I plunged my dick into Rashid's tight ass, and made the Somali dude squeal like a bitch. My bitch.

What can I say? I missed Rashid but I wanted to make him pay for leaving me. I fucked him real hard, shoving my dick into the forbidden depths of his asshole. I'm sure I'm not the only transsexual who likes to fuck bisexual men. They've got tight butts and scream so beautifully. When Rashid goes home to his Arab girlfriend tonight, I want him to have a sore asshole and remember my Latin transsexual cock. That's why I fucked Rashid hard, until the Somali stud finally begged for mercy.

Much later, Rashid and I lay side by side. We talked for a bit, and he thanked me for a wonderful session. Goodnight babe, Rashid whispered and kissed me on the forehead before taking off. I watched him go, after hastily putting his clothes back on. Since it's Friday, Rashid is dressed in traditional Islamic clothes. Dude is going to the mosque where he'll greet his Muslim brothers while his Arab girlfriend prays with the other Muslim ladies in the women's corner. And then they'll go home together. You'll be back Rashid, I whispered to myself. As always, I would be proven right.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Somali Prince In Ottawa Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds