• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rita Ch. 05-08

Rita Ch. 05-08

12

CHAPTER 5

After returning home the two families had a serious family meeting and they discussed about their situation. They all agreed. It was better to try to forget the terrible day and hope the videos would be only in private use. They couldn't take a chance to destroy their children's life. They decided to keep the events in secret and go on with their lives. Both families knew it wouldn't be easy. All the sexual intercourses had left a mark on them. Diana had problems to look Derek and Derek felt still angry to Charles for raping his daughter. He was no better, though. He had raped his daughter's ass. Patrick was terrified of the idea someone to see him fucking his own mother.

Their life went on and became back to normal or at least close to it. Charles was the one, who had biggest problems to let the things go. He couldn't help thinking who was behind their treatment. He knew it had to be someone who knew them well. All the scenes were so well planned. He started to observe the reactions of persons he met in daily basis. Charles had a key suspect. It was their neighbor across the road, Howard Atkins. He had widowed couple of years ago and his wife's life insurance had guaranteed him a wealthy life. Every time Charles had talked with him he had felt there was something sneaky in that man. He is a worm, Charles thought. Charles had also noticed how Howard had eyed his wife and daughter. 'It had to be him. He is a pervert with money enough,' he thought.

One day when Charlie returned from work he saw Howard chatting with Diana. Rita and Susan were accompanying. A rage grew in Charles mind. He parked his car and rushed to them. The others could see Charles was angry.

"Howard, please step aside. I want to have a word with you," Charles said briefly. Howard looked confused, but followed Charles. Charles started, "Bastard. I know it was you. Leave my wife and daughter alone."

"Calm down, Charles. I was only having a chat with them," Howard replied.

"Yes, sure. And then you go into your house and jerk off watching the videos of them."

Howard had no idea what he was talking about, but was anxious to hear more. He decided to fish for some more information. "The videos are quite sexy," he commented.

"Does it turn you on seeing my neighbor fucking my daughter... or my wife?"

"Their daughter was also involved," Howard guessed.

"Yes. I'm not proud what I did to her, but you forced me," Charles shouted at him.

"I can see that. The girls aren't probably too happy they were filmed," Howard dug more.

"It would ruin them. I promise to kill you, if you ever spread the videos," Charles threatened.

"Charles, calm down. I won't show the videos to anyone, I promise." It was an easy promise to keep. He had just heard about the videos for the first time. He left Charles and returned to his house. Howard thought what he could do with the information. He had to admit he was a bitter man. He had loved his wife and life after her was not fruitful. He also missed sex. The internet porn had filled his life, but it was far from real action.

The happy neighbors on the other side of the road didn't make him feel any better. He could see how they loved each other. Their life was perfect. Loving parents, beautiful children and pretty houses. Their situation made Howard to feel even worse. He loved the idea of breaking their happiness. Several times he had imagined to have sex with the neighbor ladies while masturbating. Could this be his chance? He had to play his cards right and progress patiently not to reveal his ignorance about the videos.

CHAPTER 6

Howard saw Charles leaving to work. An hour later Diana came to the yard and started gardening. She had a colorful top and shorts on. Howard walked over the street to her.

"Hi, Diana. You look beautiful this morning," he said.

Diana hadn't notice his approach and quailed due to surprise. She was on her knees taking care of her flowers. Howard's comment sounded quite personal, but she replied, "Thank you, Howard. What brings you here?"

"I'd like to talk about what happened yesterday."

"Yes. I don't know what is wrong with Charles. He looked very upset. I'm sorry about that."

"We had a very interesting discussion. About the videos, you know."

Diana went pale. She stammered, "You know about the videos..." Diana understood. Of course, it had to be Howard.

"Yes."

"What are you going to do with those?" Diana asked.

"It depends...of many things. Why don't we go into your house?"

"No. I won't let you in," she argued. Howard stepped closer. He leaned over and pushed his palm into her top. He found her breast and started to molest it.

"Stop," Diana asked.

"Shall we go in? I have no problem to carry on right here, but sooner or later someone may notice."

Diana felt desperate. She knew she had to comply. "Please. I will let you in to my house." Howard removed his hand and followed Diana. Her buttocks looked sexy to him. As soon they passed the door he put his hand on her ass cheek and groped it.

"No," she cried out and wiped off his hand.

"Diana," he said promptly.

"Are you going to blackmail me to have sex with you? What do you want?"

"I haven't said anything about blackmailing. I just want to know you better. You gave something to your neighbor Derek. I'm your neighbor too."

"Please. It was terrible. I can't let you fuck my butt." Howard almost burst to laugh. Another piece of information. Derek had fucked her ass, not her pussy.

"What do you suggest then?"

"I'll let you fuck me. After that I don't want to see you ever again."

"We can think about it by a cup of coffee. Let's go into your kitchen." Diana wondered his behavior. She was sure he would fuck her right away. She started to prepare coffee for him. Howard had sat down on a chair. Diana brought him a mug. Howard wrapped his arm around her hips. His palm went on her ass cheek again. This time Diana did not resist. "Nice ass you have. Very firm for your age. Show me your tits."

Diana obeyed. She removed her top and bra. She had B size breasts with long nipples. She blushed. Howard reached his mouth on her breast and sucked her nipple. Time to time he sipped some coffee and then continued with the nipple. It got erected. His hand went between her legs. He groped Diana's pussy through her shorts. Diana felt herself like a whore. She had to endure this to prevent the blackmail.

"Bend over the table." Diana did. Howard stood up and went behind her. He opened her shorts and pulled them down with her panties. Diana shivered. He made her to step out of shorts and spread her legs. Diana heard his pants to drop. Soon she felt his penis against her pussy. It started to invade into her hole. Howard fucked her with slow rhythm. It was a long time since he had been with a woman and he tried to enjoy it as long as he could. His tempo frustrated Diana. She had hoped this would be over soon. Obviously the man was elongating the act. Diana couldn't help getting wet. He noticed it.

"Am I turning you on?" he asked.

"Shut up and fuck," Diana replied angrily.

Howard reached his hands and cupped her breasts. He gently manhandled them. To Diana's humiliation it felt good for her. Next she felt his fingers against her clit. He teased it and kept on the slowly fucking. A moan escaped from Diana's lips. That made Howard to work harder with her clit. Diana's moans became more frequent. Howard pulled his dick almost out of her pussy and stopped fucking.

"If you want to come, you will do the job," he said.

Diana didn't care about her degradation any more. She slammed her ass against Howard's loins and bounced it furiously on his cock. "Oh my god, I can't enjoy..." she sobbed. Her pussy spasms brought also Howard to the end. He ejaculated to Diana's pussy.

"Goooood...," he shouted.

Diana pulled off him. "Now, will you please get out of my house? Like I said, I don't want to see you ever again. We are done."

"I will go now, but we can have this again tomorrow. You may not want to see me, but what can you do?"

"You bastard," she screamed and started to bunch him with her small fists. Howard got a nose bleed before he was able to grab her wrists and lock them.

"You will regret that," he threatened.

Diana stopped her fight and got worried about his threat. "What are you going to do?"

"First thing I will do is to go to my computer."

"No, please no. I'm sorry. Please forgive me," Diana begged.

"Okay, but you will accept your punishment. Without exceptions, agreed?" Diana nodded. Howard continued, "We'll come back to that later. Keep your phone near. Now, put your clothes back on and return to the yard."

"Can't I wash myself first?"

"No. Feel my cum in your pussy. You will stay out at least an hour. I can see you from the window." Diana began to dress. Some of his sperm was already on her thigh. She pulled her panties on and felt them get wet at once. She was worried it would happen to her shorts too. If someone would notice it would be most embarrassing.

"If you decide to tell your husband, make sure he keeps his control. I don't want to see Charles beating me up."

Diana decided it was best not to tell anything.

CHAPTER 7

Bed time, Diana looked worried. Howard had called earlier and his instructions were cruel and clear. Charles had already gone to their matrimonial room and soon Diana followed him. She put on her silky night gown. Charles knew it normally promised him something good. Diana always wore it when she wanted to fool around with him. Diana lied down next to him and turned off the lights. She leaned to kiss Charles and her palm found his erected penis. Charles was ready to jump on her and make love, but Diana continued the foreplay. That drove Charles crazy. After the incidents in Nick's mansion their sex life had been lame. He didn't want to push Diana, but he had waited for this moment.

He couldn't expect Diana's next act. She pulled off him and said, "I'm sorry, Charles. I have to go." She began to rise from the bed.

"Go? Go where? You cannot leave me like this!" His erection was so powerful it almost hurt.

Diana didn't reply. She dropped her gown and walked to dressing room detached to their bedroom.

"Diana, what are you doing?" Charles tried to find out the reason for his wife's behavior.

"Charles. Please don't ask. I have to." He could soon see Diana coming back to the bedroom fully dressed. She had a black tube dress on her. The hem of it reached only to her mid-thigh. It was strapless and showed her cleavage well. Charles loved that dress. It made Diana to look so sexy. She had also her black stockings and high heel shoes on. They highlighted her beautiful legs. She had make-up on her face. Without saying anything she walked downstairs.

"Honey, where are you going?" Charles shouted after her, but could only hear the outdoor to close. He went by the window and saw a taxi waiting for her. Diana stepped in and the car disappeared. Charles couldn't understand what had happened.

During the drive Diana felt so sorry for Charles. She promised to herself she would make it up to him. But not tonight. This was the night for her punishment. Howard's last instruction was to step into the taxi. She didn't know what to expect next. The taxi drove about 20 minutes before it stopped in front of a bar. Howard was standing there.

"Hi, Diana. Did you do everything the way I told. One day I may ask from Charles and if he has a different version you will regret." Diana just nodded. Howard continued, "You look sexy. It will make this easy for you. Let's go in."

Diana followed Howard to the bar. There were mainly only men drinking beer. The bar was quite big and there were coaches and chairs around the tables. Men's noisy talk was drowned in the loud music the bar was playing.

Diana felt overdressed to a place like this. She wondered what they were doing there. "Do you like the place?" Howard asked.

"I wouldn't come here, if I chose," she said.

"You will like it here. Let's try to find a place for you," Howard said and then pointed one table." Go to that table and ask if you can sit there. Ask the men offer you a drink."

"But I don't know them."

"I'm sure you will get acquainted. And that is the next rule of your punishment. Whatever they want to do with you is fine. You won't resist any way. I will observe you. If I'm not happy, I will go home to my PC."

"Please. I can't go to them. What if they start to molest me?"

"No problem. You should actually encourage them. Think your daughter, if it makes this easier for you."

Diana walked slowly to the table. She tried to put some kind of smile on her face. "Gentlemen, can I sit with you?"

"Wow," a bearded man cheered, "We have a real lady here. Of course you can sit with us. Want to have something to drink?"

"Yes, please," Diana replied. The two men in the coach gave her a little space between them. Diana tried to fit into that.

"What brings you here?" the man continued.

"I just couldn't stay home," she said.

"Problems with your hubby?"

"In a way, yes."

"Don't worry. You can have fun with us. Your troubles will fade away," he laughed. Diana got her drink. She felt uncomfortable since all the four men by the table were staring at her. She sipped her drink and tried to ignore their interest. Also the men felt confused. They were not used to such a woman's company and could just look at her in disbelief. Their chatting had silenced. Someone needed to break the ice.

The bearded man did the job. "I gave you a seat and a drink. Do you have something for me?"

'It didn't take long,' Diana thought and replied, "What do you want?"

"You seem to have a nice pair of tits. Can I feel them?" Diana nodded. The man grinned and pushed his poke finger under her neckline and stretched it. He peeked in and saw she was not wearing a bra. Howard had denied it. Diana felt embarrassed. The man pushed his hand into her dress and groped her breast. After a while he pulled out his hand. The other man on the coach wanted to have his turn, but the bearded man slapped his hand away.

"She is my lady tonight. You won't touch her without my permission." No one dared to argue. He was the biggest man in the group and obviously some kind of leader. "But I can show her to you." He started to pull the dress down. He pulled it until her breasts popped out.

"Please. I can't show my breasts publicly," Diana said.

"Bullshit. In this place no one will notice." He placed his palm under her breast and weighted it. "Not bad for old chick." The humiliation made Diana to blush.

"Come on, man. We want to try too," a man on the opposite side of the table complained.

"Okay, then. Lady, what do you say? Can they test your tits?"

"I guess so," she replied. The idea of her public molestation revolted her, but she saw Howard by the bar desk. He nodded to her and smiled. Diana knew she had to play along. She stood up and leaned over the table. Her breasts were hanging down. The man cupped her flesh and molested it. The other man handled her other breast. He rolled her nipple between his fingers and pulled it. Diana had to endure it. Next she felt a touch on back of her thigh. A palm glided up under her hem along her silky stay-up stocking. It passed the elastic band and moved further up on her ass. Diana wanted to escape. The bearded man groped her ass.

"That's enough boys. Let her sit down," the man said and removed his own hand. Diana sat back on the coach. The man pulled her dress up to cover her breasts. Diana felt relived, but not for long. "Is your pussy wet?" he asked.

"No," she said the truth.

"We must change that," he commented and put his hand between her legs. First, he groped her pussy through her panties. Then he moved the fabric on side and forced his finger in her.

"Please, no."

"You like my finger. I can feel you are wet. Spread your legs wider." He inserted another finger and pumped them in her pussy. "Lift your hem so the boys can have a look." With shaking hands she exposed her sex to the others.

"Wow, that's fucking hot," one of the men cheered. "She seems to be willing to anything."

"Yes. I bet you would like to fuck her, but I won't let you." The men looked disappointed. "Her pussy is mine. I need to have it right away. Let's go."

Diana stammered, "I'm not sure can I go with you. I'll have to ask."

"From whom?"

"From that man leaning on the bar desk," she replied.

"Is he your pimp or something?"

"No, but I still have to ask from him."

"Go ahead then." Diana stood up, straightened her dress and walked to Howard.

"They want me to go with them. I can't. I need to go back home. Charles must be worried."

"Forget Charles. If these men want to have fun with you, they can. Go back to them."

Diana felt miserable. She returned to the table and said "I can come with you."

"Good. Let's go then." They exited the bar and walked to a parking place. They went on the back corner of it. An old Mustang was parked there. The bearded man stopped Diana and said, "Lean on the hood. I need to have you now."

"Please. Can't we go somewhere inside? I will let you fuck me then," she begged.

"I can't wait a second longer. Lean!" Diana placed her palms against the hood of the Mustang. The man lifted her hem on her back and ripped the panties off her. He slapped her ass cheek. "What do you say, boys. Isn't that a fine piece of ass." He slapped it again. "I bet it has never been fucked by a real man. That will change now." Then he dropped his pants and pushed his hard cock into Diana's pussy. He had no mercy. His fucking was intense and occasionally he gave couple of spanks on her buttocks. It was over soon. He grunted and shot his load into her. "Next time I can hold longer," he commented while pulling his pants back on. The next time didn't sound good for Diana. It will be a misery. She stood up and lowered the dress hem. She turned and got worried after seeing the lust in the other men's eyes.

"Hey, you can't leave us like that," one of the men argued.

The bearded man thought a second and said, "Alright. She can blow you. Lady, get on your knees."

"I don't want to..."

The bearded man took no objections. He pulled her dress down revealing her breasts again. Then he pressed her down on her knees. The hard surface of the asphalt felt painful for her. First man stepped in front of her and pulled out his penis. He grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth. Diana started to suck it. This went on until she felt his cum to spurt into her mouth. The next man took his turn... and then the third one. Tears flowed from her eyes. She had degraded herself to lowest level. She felt like a cheap whore giving sex in the dark parking place. What she didn't know Howard had followed them and managed to record the scenes with his mobile phone. It was much more than he had hoped.

The bearded man opened his car door for Diana, who stepped in. "See you fellows. Don't call me in the morning. I may be tired after busy night." Then he drove away with Diana.

In the morning Diana sneaked off the man's bed. He was still sleeping. Diana collected her clothes and handbag from the floor and crept to another room. It was true, what the man had said. He had fucked her for good and so many times Diana had missed the count. And every time harder...It had been like he had tried to ruin her sex. Diana was sure he had managed. She left his apartment and caught a taxi, which took her home.

The house was empty. Poor Charles was in work and Rita at school. Diana went to shower and stayed there at least a half an hour. She dried herself and put some clothes on. She was starving and needed a breakfast. She had hardly started when the doorbell rang. She went to the door and saw Howard. She opened the door ajar and said, "Please, go away."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rita Ch. 05-08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds