• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The College Town

The College Town

Most of my life I had several assumptions about college towns, most of which I found to be correct. The first was that they always seem to be either bustling constantly or utterly dead. When I moved to the northern part of the state to go the big university here, I found it dizzyingly busy from the outside but as soon as I moved here I actually found out that there isn't terribly much to do unless you are a party person. Which I'm not.

So for the most part I spent my time either in class or at my apartment, and then after a few months at my job. I could have not been a more boring college student if I tried. If college was supposed to be the time of my life, I was going to have a lackluster life. But I finished up with school in record time, quickly moving on as my friends dawdled. I graduated with honors and decided to stay in the town simply because I didn't want to move back home.

I had a fairly easy existence too, I still worked the job I had found and looked to start my career when I wasn't working. That might be what made me a target, besides the fact that I was mostly a loner.

Let me backtrack a bit and tell you about my work. I did data entry at a construction company. For about five hours out of the day I sat in front of a computer and typed everything in by hand, aside from that I would give the workers their checks at the end of the week, which I privately dreaded.

I'm not exactly a beautiful woman but I stay clean and I'm fairly fit. I keep my black hair shoulder length so it frames my face and I've been told that my brown eyes are so dark that you can get lost in them. I'm a little on the tall side, being just shy of six feet and my brown skin seems to attract guys who are looking for their first experience with someone outside of their race.

A combination of my looks and quiet nature encourage guys to mess with me. I get catcalled which I find flattering in an annoying kind of way but never respond to it. No refusal, no scowls. I just go about my business and accept it as a part of working where I do.

It was a fairly typical Friday, nothing out of the ordinary for the most part. Everyone was getting sent home early because of some incident in the shop so I finished up my work early so I could take everyone their checks before they headed home.

To my surprise most of the guys were right outside my little office when I opened the door to take them the checks. I greeted them all quietly and invited them in so I could hand out their pay along with a memo from the owner. I should have noticed something was wrong when they shut the door behind them, but I thought nothing of it as I sat back down at my desk and called the first name out so I could hand him the small envelope with his name on it.

The first worker I called was Brandon, a stocky white guy with brown hair and a beard that made him look about ten years older than he was. I didn't even look up as I held out the envelope. When he didn't immediately take it I looked at him puzzled, to see him with the scariest grin I had ever seen.

"Me and the guys have been talking about you Tara." His grin widened as I continued to stare at him, unsure of what to say.

"You've been here for two and a half years and you barely talk to us. Do you think you're too good to talk to guys who get their hands dirty?"

When I began vigorously shaking my head no, I was pulled up by my collar and slapped.

"Don't fucking lie to me bitch. You walk around here looking like a slut and then won't even say fucking hello. We thought maybe you were just shy but you're just a damn tease."

"N-n-no its nothing like that." I began and was treated to another slap for my trouble, tears sprang into my eyes as the others moved in closer, chuckling as they advanced.

"Did I say you could speak?" I didn't reply this time, too scared to speak. Apparently that pleased him because he began speaking again.

"Today we're going to get a bit of compensation for your snooty little attitude. You are going to please all of us and maybe if you do a good job, we'll let you go home in one piece."

The thought of sexually servicing a single man terrified me, there was a reason I didn't date much. The idea of doing so far all eight of them nearly made me pass out. I began to struggle wildly, trying to get away, to get out of his grip. I scratched and clawed at his face and hands to no avail. I received a hard blow to my stomach and he let go of my collar as I dropped to my knees, wheezing in pain.

He stopped in front of me. "Let me correct a misunderstanding bitch, I didn't ask you whether you would. I told you that you would be pleasing us. Try some shit like that again and you're dead."

I nodded numbly, utterly defeated, still doubled over in pain. I had scarcely caught my breath when I was yanked by my hair and made to look up at Brandon. With his free hand he undid his belt and pants, letting them fall to his ankles along with his underwear. His cock throbbed threateningly close to my face.

"Open" he commanded and after only a moments hesitation I opened my mouth and let him push his cock into my mouth.

"Suck" another command. I gingerly began swirling my tongue over the head of his cock as best I could, before suckling on the head. I slowly worked as much as I could into my mouth, trying to not choke myself. Evidently my efforts weren't pleasing him though, because he grabbed my head with both hands and began sawing in and out of my mouth.

As he began pushing deeper, I started gagging, not getting enough breath as he pushed deeper. I choked hard and tried to move away and failed. The stinging slap I got reminded me that obviously my comfort wasn't important, so I tried to relax as he pushed into my throat, using it as I imagined he would soon use my pussy.

As if sensing that I was finally getting enough control to breath properly, he forced to take it all, holding my head still and keeping my head pressed into his crotch. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move and I began to panic. Thankfully he pulled away and turned my face so I could look at the others, tugging on their cocks.

I was roughly forced to take his cock in my mouth again, saliva dribbling down my chin as he used my mouth at his leisure. Twice more I gagged and tried to pull away and was only rewarded with slaps and threats. Finally he forced my face into his crotch again as jet after jet of sperm spurted down my sore throat. I swallowed unconsciously and smiled at me, suddenly pleased.

I thought maybe they had had their fun but I should have known better. They took turns using my mouth as Brandon watched from my chair. First Tim, then Jake, Michael, Ryan, David, Nathan and finally Rob. Some did as Brandon had and forced me to swallow their warm spunk, others shot it on my face. I sat on the floor after they finished, tired and dazed.

Before I could think to ask to be let go, I had cloth shoved over my nose and mouth and within minutes my world went black. Apparently my ordeal wasn't nearly over.

I woke up feeling as if I had been drinking all night. My head swam uncomfortably and I had no idea where I was thanks to the dark room I was in. I moved to sit up and found my wrists and ankles bound. Then the events up to that point came rushing back.

The forced blowjobs, the slaps, the threats...I was in serious trouble. Just as started to believe that I was left alone an overhead light was switched on and Brandon stepped in front of me. Looking around anxiously I breathed a sigh of relief that it was just him.

"Good to see you're up slut. We're going to have a little talk while the guys prepare." The sneer on his face told me what kind of preparations they were doing, mentally I hoped to make it out of this alive.

"You might not remember this but early this year I asked you to go on a date. I was going to be a gentlemen, take you to dinner then hope in a date or two to get in your pussy. I was going to be nice to you, but you wouldn't let that happen would you bitch?" I stared at him confused, not remembering the incident at all.

"You told me that you had plans but I didn't believe you so I followed you home. You stayed at home all night, never left your fucking apartment. You walked around, got me all hard and horny, got us all hard and horny then you turn us all down at different times. Always with some lame ass excuse. Well there's no excuses now and we're all going to get what we want."

I opened my mouth to protest but when he moved slightly I flinched and snapped my mouth shut.

"Good girl, you remembered." Grabbing me by the hair he pulled me close to where he now sat on the floor, he pushed my face back onto his cock. Without being told, I began sucking him.

Over the sounds of me slurping on his cock he detailed how he and the others would destroy me. Using my body until I finally broke and became either his slave or the slave of the group. I never stopped sucking, almost resigned to my fate.

A door I hadn't realized was there swung open and a cacophony of voices came in, and not just ones I recognized. I try to move to look and get my head shoved down and I gag a little. I give up once again and listen to the various voices, all suggesting increasingly vulgar treatment of me.

After a few minutes I'm pulled up and carried to a bench. My wrists and ankles are untied and then immediately strapped onto the bench. I move my head up to protest and a ring gag is shoved in my mouth. At first I couldn't register what it was, then I stuck my tongue out, taking shallow, panicked breaths.

I looked around, trying to turn my head to see what was going on but clenched my eyes shut as I felt spit on my asshole. I couldn't even prepare as I felt the head of a cock begin to spear my virgin ass. The pain searing, a mix between sharp stabbing pain and a burning sensation. I tried to scream but only made little pained whimpers. When the head finally popped in, I thought I was going to die.

He began to roughly plunder my ass, tears flowing freely as I was mercilessly pounded. The sounds of the group and their taunts only added to my shame. When whoever was using me decided to slap my ass, I let out a strangled yelp. Unfortunately for me, that only served to excite him more, making his movements rougher as he continued to rain hard slaps to my cheeks. It felt like the torment went on forever before he tensed, grunting and fired a few hot spurts into my abused ass. I sobbed as he pulled out of me, and when he walked around to spit in my face I could only lay there as his saliva and cum dripped off and out of me.

Before I could get over the shock and pain of the first encounter, a stiff cock was forced into my mouth as another forced its way into my pussy. I gagged hard on the cock in my mouth, ill prepared for the use but he didn't slow down or stop, only concerned with his own pleasure.

My pussy was pounded hard, feeling as if I was stretched to my limit with each thrust. There was absolutely no regard for my own pleasure or comfort. I could barely breathe and my body was being thoroughly violated, no part of me was left untainted by them. I must have blacked out for a moment because I was awakened by a hard slap to my ass which had me jerking up.

"You will stay awake for this slut, unless you want us to fuck a dead body." Another threat. The wash of fear that went through me must have tightened my pussy because I felt the man behind me tense and finally cum inside me. When he pulled out, I was only left empty for a moment before someone else replaced his, making sloppy noises as he rammed himself into my now well lubricated pussy.

Soon the man in my mouth pulled out, shooting a hot sticky load over my and then spitting on me as well. It went on and on, switching between my pussy and ass, my mouth always full. By the end of it, my face was dripping cum as were my abused holes.

I tried to lift my head but was too tired to do more than strain to try and look around me. I was exhausted and all I wanted was for this to be over, then I felt a burst of pain bloom across my ass. My torment was nowhere near complete.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The College Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds