• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 10

Indecent Connections Ch. 10

I woke up this morning again with my arm strung around Ava and my morning wood snuggled into her behind. Just like yesterday it seemed like just a dream that the little girl underneath me was all mine. This was also something that I loved about spending mornings with her. Ava was like a little angel when she slept, my little angel. Or was she a devil seductress that tempted fate and me into this situation. Regardless, I wasn't planning on stopping this swirling vortex of sin and extreme joy. This relationship with Ava would be my greatest dilemma as well as the greatest joy of my life.

While I was lying there thinking about last night and all the nights together previously Ava turned around and rolled over. She smiled and that is when I saw some that I was internally cringing at. Last night when I choked her I had created a bruise around her neck. It wasn't extreme but there was slight discoloration that I was not intending to put there. I reached up and traced my fingers across the bruises. Ava looked confused and reached up to feel the same place that I was touching. I saw the bandage on her hand and all I could do was sigh. She had gotten pretty banged up yesterday with me, I was even sure that she would have had more bruises elsewhere on her lithe body.

"You're up early this morning sir. Would you like me to go make you some breakfast?"

"No, not just yet; we can stay in bed I have nothing to do until tonight." She snuggled in closer to me and gave a satisfied sigh. We laid there together at first in a state of comfortable silence just to enjoy the morning sun coming up. All of a sudden Ava sat up and threw her leg over me. She was on top of me straddling me and being dangerously close to my morning wood. An unmistakable mischievous smile was on her face. I raised my eyebrows but didn't protest at her movements.

"Please sir" was all she said to me. I pretended to play dumb but I knew what she was asking for. It was definitely something that I wanted to do, but I didn't want to think it was her idea. In one slick motion I pulled Ava down close to my face. I gave her a deep kiss and wrap my arms around her torso. As our kiss continued my hand traveled farther down to her back and then her ass. My hand travelled to her butt cheek but didn't touch her more tender regions. She made it evidently clear that she did want it to happen by grinding against me.

"Are you sure you are not sore from last night? I don't want you to be too tired."

"I am sore but that's what is amazing about morning sex. My body gets to become even more sore and best of all I get to feel pain when I get more pleasure. Please sir, I'm so desperate to get fucked."

"Well who said anything about getting pleasure? Perhaps I'll just leave you high and dry." She whimpered in desperation while grinding against me some more. Teasing was starting to become my favorite part of being with Ava. The more I teased her the more enjoyment I got out of it. Ava was growing more and more determined to have me inside her as much as possible. This made her an easy target to my intense teasing. Ava was lying on top of me because I was holding her down while I massaged her ass. While I was distracting her with my ass groping I let my other hand travel down to grab our box of toys that was in my nightstand drawer. When she heard the drawer open she looked over to see what I was getting out. I didn't let her see though by grabbing her face and pulling her back to me.

Her full attention was on me when I forced her back into a kiss. While I was making out with my little sex toy I rummaged through the box to find the hand cuffs and nipple clamps. I found them both and was more than happy to place them on the nightstand for later use. Ava knew what I had put there and she was excited for them to be used on her. Next I went back into the box to get the lube for her ass. I continued my onslaught of her lips while I dripped the juice all over her hole. When I was done I grabbed Ava's hands and pulled them back and whispered in her ear.

"Stretch it out baby, I'll stuff that little slut hole of yours. But you have to do the hard work of stretching out that ass."

"Of course Master Aiden, I must admit that this whore's ass will very likely be stretched out very soon. I can barely wait to be fucked like a slut." I slapped her ass and told her to just do it. She obviously complied without any further comments. I watched her start stretching herself for my use. While she was doing so I let my fingers trace the golden collar that was still around her neck.

"I like seeing this on you. It makes you look good."

"I love to wear this for you sir; I wouldn't mind never taking it off. This proves that I belong to you; that's what I want, to never have to leave you."

"If that's the situation perhaps we should try for something more permanent. Whatever could we do to this slutty body that belongs to me to ensure that you always feel that you are mine?" Her body shivered but she didn't answer me. Since my hand was still on her collar I tightened my grip on it and twisted it slightly so that it constricted her neck. Her eyes widened at first but then went back to having a smirk on her lips. I hadn't expected it, but she actually liked me being unnecessarily rough with her.

"I didn't hear an answer from you Ava. What should I do so that you will always feel that you belong to me? The last thing I want is for you to forget who you belong to and entice someone else into using you." She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. It was an innocent gesture but it riled me up. Without releasing my grip on her collar I pushed her onto her back and kept her down. With her neck pinned down so tightly she was very much at my mercy. Her eyes were locked onto mine but her hands were holding on to my arm that was gripping her collar. I let my other hand slide across her body to excite her.

"There's so much I could do to you. I could put a tattoo somewhere on this luscious skin. There's also piercings. Where ever would I pierce though?" My hand slid to her tits and then down to her pussy. She jumped a little but then settled back down on the mattress.

"You seem to like that idea; perhaps I should do something like that. What do you think honey?"

"I think I will do whatever you would like me to do master."

"That's a good thought; I'll think on it. But, for the time being..." I turned her around and pulled her up again so that she was kneeling facing away from me and I was lying down again. She looked over her shoulder to question what I want but I didn't pay attention and shoved my thumb into her asshole. She gasped but relaxed easily. Ava had done a fine job stretching out her asshole so I was more than ready to dive right in so to speak. My slut was also ready to get stuffed. I slapped her ass hard and ordered her to sit down on me.

Ava of course didn't hesitate to line up my dick to her asshole. Gently she pushed me into her and I remained still so she could do what she was comfortable with. When she was down to the hilt I reached forward and took her hands by the wrist and pulled them back. This caused Ava's back to arch and push me deeper into ass. She began by first grinding her hips on me while I held her in place with her arms. I kept pulling down on Ava's arms until her hands were able to lean against my chest. This allowed her to be slightly off kilter as I forced her to fuck herself on my dick.

She got more leverage by coming up from her knees and getting on her feet. She set herself to the task of bouncing on my dick. It was even more fun for me to watch my dick appearing and disappearing out of her ass. She moaned in pleasure as she delicately fucked herself. I moved my hands to her hips and guided her fucking. Ava decided that she wanted to go faster so she sat back up and dove deeper onto my dick. I licked my lips at the delicious site of Ava's pert ass jiggling from her motions. All of a sudden Ava dropped as far down as she could on my dick. Instead of going up and down she started rocking back and forth. Both of us were a symphony of pleasurable moans and excited noises. It came to a point where her rocking and grinding weren't enough for me and I started pushing my hips up causing Ava to start bouncing up and down on my dick again.

My shoves into her waiting hole were much more violent than what Ava had done earlier. My command over the movements excited Ava causing her ass to tighten up on my dick. Which gave me heightened pleasure beyond fucking her ass. It didn't take very long for Ava to start begging me for an orgasm.

"Please sir can I cum? Oh god I can't hold it please can I cum!" My orgasm was close at hand so I demanded that she hold off just a little longer for me.

"Not yet baby, wait until I fill your ass; I'm almost there." In a blind need for her own orgasm Ava started moving her hips while I fucked her probably to get me to cum faster. Just as I had promised I ejaculated deep into her waiting ass. Feeling my release Ava fell back so she was lying on top of me and had her own release. She squirted all over the bed and her body shook in excitement. I waited until she was done and then moved her off of me. As I sat up I looked down and saw her smiling up at me. Her hair was a framing her face giving her a sultry look that make me almost want to attack her again for another round. I decided against it only because I wanted to have some food. But I did bend down and give her a quick kiss.

"Go clean yourself up then put on the black one with the red bows. Then come back here." She stretched a little and then got up from the bed to go do what she was told. As she walked away I caught the slightest glimpse of my cum dribbling out of her ass and down her leg. I chuckled as she scurried away so she didn't make a mess. Moments later I heard the shower water turn on so I could assume she was already inside. I took the time to get myself dressed for the day. All the while I was listening in to see when Ava would be done with the shower and when she would be ready to get dressed. When she did I made my way to the bathroom to wash up and other things. Then I went back to my room to wait for her to come in. It took her a little bit longer than me to come back to my room and while I was waiting I got a phone call to the house phone. I answered and asked who it was. It was Eric confirming that we were still on for drinks tonight.

"Yeah, I'll be there for like five. I still have work early tomorrow morning." I told him. While we were talking Ava came in wearing what I had told her to. It was a black lingerie piece that was a corset style. I had liked it because it reminded me of the 80s pinup girls. There was a large red bow on the underwear piece that made her bottom looked like a wrapped up present. She was quiet because she saw me on the phone. I tucked the phone in between my shoulder and ear so both my hands would be free. I ushered Ava over to me with my finger. She obediently came over to where I was standing, but still looked a little unsure of my reasoning. I reached out for her breast and pulled the cups of the bodice to the sides so her tits were exposed to me.

She bit her bottom lip but didn't make a noise. It was probably out of fear that if she did make a sound that she would be heard over the phone. Since I was still talking on the phone I didn't say anything to her but went around her and grabbed the nipple clamps I had taken out earlier. Carefully I placed them in my pocket so they wouldn't make a noise that could be heard from the other end of the phone. Then I stepped up behind Ava and took her full breasts into my hands again. All the while I was talking on the phone with Eric. Ava sensed that with our close proximity at the moment if she made even the slightest noise she would be heard on the phone.

"So how did your date go the other night? You seemed pretty pumped about it. You get some nice ass?" I chuckled at his comment since he was so unaware at the moment of my current situation.

"Yeah man I got to have some fun that night, and the next and then the one after that. Maybe I'll even tell you all about it when we go out tonight." Ava jumped and looked back at me with surprise and fear in her eyes. I kept my smile on and continued talking to Eric. My hands came up and brushed some of her hair behind her shoulder. I moved to wrap my arm around her waist but she attempted to move away from me. I gave her a stern look and this time more forcefully brought her close to me. When she obediently went I softened my touch to her and went back to gently playing with her hair and caressing her face. She must have realized that I was not serious in my earlier comment and relaxed into my arms. Eric was completely unaware of what I was doing while talking so casually with him.

I turned Ava around so that I could have her wrapped in my arms while I fondled her. It was cute how I could see the corners of her smile from where I was standing behind her. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back onto my shoulder. Just when she was at her most comfortable and relaxed I pulled out the nipple clamps. Since she was so intoxicated by my touch she didn't even hear me take them out. Swiftly I clipped the first one on surprising her. She released a quiet yelp but it was just loud enough that Eric had heard her.

"Hey what was that, I don't remember you being able to squeal like a little girl?" Eric commented on the phone. Ava was now very wide eyed. She separated herself from me and looked up at me with a look trying to tell me she was sorry. I told Eric that I had no idea what he was talking about. I made sure to keep Ava planted right where she was with my intense gaze. Her eyes searched mine hoping that she may find some sort of mercy from me. She knew just how much trouble that she was in. I roughly grabbed her and brought her closer so that I could adorn her other nipple. Ava's hands reached up to rest on my chest and try to soothe me into going easy on her. I kept my eyes stern and tangled my hand into her hair. She clearly thought that I was being forgiving and didn't run from my hand. However, I had much different plans as I grabbed a hair full and pulled at her scalp.

I could tell that she was very scared as well as compliant. Almost every inch of her wanted to cry out to say something but she knew I was not allowing it. Since I was still on the phone she was being extra careful not to make a single noise. On the way out I picked up the handcuffs with my hand that was holding my cell. I took Ava to the spare bedroom and threw her towards the bed. She fixed herself and stood back up to look at me. Ava was looking to me for some direction but I ignored her. I brought the table I had used last time to the center of the room. Then I stood back and leaned against the wall. Ava's eyes were fixated on the table to remember the last time she had been on it. I was just finishing up my phone call with Eric and was letting Ava fret over just what was about to happen.

"Yep, so I will see you tonight there man. I will tell you about it I promise. Don't get your hopes up though not until we get serious do I tell you everything." We threw a few more joke and goodbyes before I finally hung up with him. When I did hang up and put down the phone on the table next to me I got the first real sight of Ava since I had put her in here. She had jumped up onto the table to wait patiently for me. I kept my strong demeanor towards her to show that I was not going to go easier on her. I had put the handcuffs in my back pocket so I took them out and came up towards her. Her body stiffened but didn't try to get away from me.

"I thought you had learned your lesson before about flinching away from me?"

"It was a mistake sir."

"No that was your second mistake; your first one was that you didn't know enough to keep your mouth shut while I was on the phone." She seemed to grow smaller and smaller as I continued talking to her. I put the handcuffs down next to her and then moved to a different drawer in the room. That contained to my great enjoyment the paddle. She eyed my movements carefully certainly nervous about what I was planning. I hooked my finger to pull down on the chain connecting her nipple rings. Very delicately I pulled her down so that she was lying on her stomach on the table. Like before, her tits were hanging off the end of the table and her toes were barely touching the floor. I released one of her nipples in order to lace the chain through one of the support bars attached to the legs of the table. This created a slight pull on her nipples as well as kept her in place. Then I took the handcuffs and put her hand in one cuff and then putting it around another support beam before cuffing the other wrist. With this she was entirely at my mercy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 660 milliseconds