• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 11

Indecent Connections Ch. 11

12

Ava must have known that I was not planning to act with any amount of clemency and started pleading for a lighter sentence. Her arms were tied and for good matter her nipples were attached so that large amounts of movement could become quite painful. At the moment I was tracing the paddle across her cheeks waiting for the right time to attack. I was quite enjoying her cries for forgiveness.

"Please sir I truly didn't mean to upset you. I was surprised and a little nervous when you suddenly did something like that. If there was anything I could do to change it I would."

"Do you know why I don't like it when you flinch away from me?"

"No sir I don't really understand it."

"When you flinch or run away from me it shows me that you don't trust me. That you don't believe in me to protect you."

"Of course not master, I never meant to give you that impression. I'm so sorry. I do trust you, with everything please sir you have to believe me."

"No I don't, such a naughty girl how can I believe anything you tell me?"

"Please sir, I didn't mean to make you feel that way. Punish me sir, I need to be punished or I won't be able to forgive myself for hurting you." This was the first time Ava had ever been asked to be reprimanded. I didn't quite know what to do about it. It was a much different feeling when she asked for the paddle. But, I couldn't necessarily consider it a bad feeling. My hand fiddled with the paddle in my hands trying to decide just what I was feeling. It was a quiet ache in the back of my mind about deciding that I in fact liked her begging. Her demanding me to hurt her as much as I love her it gave me a very profound sense of gratification.

"I'm sorry I don't think I heard you well enough. What do you want dear?" Tears had started forming in her eyes but I wasn't quite sure what from. Pain from her position, stinging from her nipple clamps or from some other reasoning I couldn't quite tell just what it was. Since it seemed like something else was going on with her I put a reassuring hand on Ava's shoulder. Her body relaxed at my touch. This was one of the parts I loved the most about my relationship with my little sister. I had an undeniable connection to her in a way that no one could understand. It wasn't just a matter of knowing her; it was an understanding of her. This understanding of her needs gave me more control over her. She had just shown that to me. The simplest touch from me relaxed her; even short sentences calmed her. It was control I had never had over another person before, and I adored it.

I celebrated in this thought that I was her everything. It was my greatest and most distressing accomplishment. There wasn't exactly an alarming amount of comfort knowing that I created this demand for my presence. It was sort of a like how a child would feel taking a cookie from the cookie jar and not getting caught. You enjoy that cookie because it is delicious and just what you want. But then you realize later that even though you got what you wanted, you had to betray someone's trust to get it. The guilt is strong but you still can't seem to regret what you did.

"Sir, I'm sorry for making you feel that I didn't trust you. Please punish me so that I can gain your forgiveness." Ava pleaded with me again just like I had asked her to. I let my hand slide across the small of her back gently and then let the paddle fly. The leather landed very sharply on her left cheek. She cried out and I could hear the chains moving. Ava's legs pulled together and she stomped one in an attempt to shake off the pain. I reacted by grabbing a hand full of hair and pulling her head up.

"No moving or I'll tie you down more and not another sound comes out of you." She bit her lip but still nodded to show that she would follow my orders. Testing her commitment I hit her right cheek. Her head flew back but she emitted no gasp or other noise. Her body remained still so I heard no noise from her cuffs or clamps. A smile drew across my face as I knew that there would be complete obedience from her. I placed my hand onto her back and threw another hit from the paddle. Another calm response from her solidified my belief that she would not make another sound or move until I told her she could. I continued on with her punishment until she had reached twenty hits. Since I didn't tell her how many spanks she would be receiving Ava was still tensing to wait for the next strike to come her way.

She seemed very relieved when I put the paddle down next to her head. Ava knew that I wasn't going to hit her again. But that didn't mean I was going to release her just yet. My hand slid up and down her spine. Her head turned to look at me and I was surprised to see a smile on her face. Granted I hadn't expected her to be angry with me but I had never seen her look so happy after a punishment. Even with tear streaks coming down her face there was no mistaking her happiness. As my hand slid down her back I came in closer to her sensitive regions. She could feel where I was going and spread her legs apart. Since her punishment was over I didn't care to mind it. I leaned down to her ear and pushed some hair away.

"You were such a good girl Ava. I know that wasn't easy for you to stay so still. I'm very proud of you." I kissed her cheek and moved in closer to her lower regions. She gasped when I slid underneath her underwear to get her dripping pussy. Ava stupidly attempted to move back closer to me but was met with the resistance of the nipple clamps. She nearly tore them off in the process. I was quite surprised, but also pleased at the discomfort she unintentionally inflicted. She gave me puppy dog eyes when she heard me chuckling behind her. I came up to her head and linked my finger into her collar. Slowly I pulled her back forward to release some of the tension she had created for her upper half.

I petted her hair and then leaned down to give her a gentle kiss. When I was done with that I moved back to being behind her. My finger slid up her soaked opening covered by her panties. She gasped but did not move back this time. I continued with my onslaught and this time replaced my hand on her back so that she would not be able to slide back towards me. Soon after I had started I had moved her underwear down to her ankles and intruded into her with first one finger, and then another; until I was finger fucking her with three fingers. From her earlier punishment Ava had a slight film of sweat over her body. This only increased with my work on her. Ava's moan was growing louder and louder; to the point where she was even louder than she usually was. I attributed this to the demand she was feeling for me to fill her with me again. It was quite frustrating for her to want me so badly and not have the ability to get what she desired.

I shifted behind her and could see Ava tensing in anticipation because she thought I was giving in and giving her what she was craving. That was not my plan unfortunately for her. With all three of my fingers stuffed inside her I ran my tongue past her clit and the rest of her vagina. She moaned in surprise and opened her legs wider for me. I ran my tongue again, and sucked her clit a little. I started eating her out in earnest while pushing my fingers in and out of her. From my position I could see her hands gripping the leg support of the table. Her head was up so I couldn't see the face she was making. I could imagine it though, a mixture between frustration and joy. Her mind would be trying to comprehend just what she wanted and didn't want. With all the stimulation she could not find a clear decision on the situation.

"Please sir, may I cum." Her mind had finally decided. Much to my pleasure it had decided that this was a pleasurable experience. I snickered and removed my mouth from her. Then I pulled my fingers out. Ava whimpered at the emptiness. I ignored her reactions and went over to the front of her. Firstly I released her from the handcuffs and then nipple clamps from the table. They were still left on her nipples however. She received another kiss before I helped her up and off the table. Ava was giving me a look filled with confusion. I pretended not to notice as I replaced her panties to their proper spot. Her hand became laced with mine as I led her out of the room behind me. I led her all the way to the kitchen, where I placed her in front of me. With a kiss on the cheek I sent her off with the demand she started cooking us breakfast. She turned around and made a noise to speak but I shushed her and disappeared into the living room.

I sat down on my recliner chair and laughed to myself about what had just happened. She was so cute when she didn't know what I was thinking. I started hearing the clanging of pots and pans so I relaxed and opened my laptop to do some work while I waited for my food to be ready. Ava, like usual, didn't take very long to finish and soon popped her head into the room I was in. Her face was a little flushed from still being in a deep need for some release. Regardless of that she still was trying to maintain a bright and sunny disposition. Even though, I could read that she was very pissed at me right now. This was a new moment in our relationship as well. Ava had never been angry at me for something that I had done to her. What made me happy was how she was irritated, but still didn't say anything because she understood that it wasn't her decision what we did. It was quite a proud moment for me as her master.

"Sir, the food is ready. Will you come to the table or would you like me to bring it to you?" Her voice was a little harsh and clipped but I pretended not to notice it at all.

"Bring my plate in here and leave yours in the microwave. I don't want it to get cold while you're in here." She raised an eyebrow but didn't ask anything as she went to do as she was told. While she was doing that I went to my room and picked up some things. When I returned to the living room Ava was already there with my food. I took the plate from her and kissed the top of her head saying thanks. I settled into the recliner chair again and Ava stood in the center of the room waiting for some type of direction. There was a small table next to my chair so I put the food down for a moment and called Ava over to me. She came over with a small skip to her step. I put my hands on her hips and smiled up at her.

"I don't feel like watching TV." I said still holding the devious smile on my face. Ava didn't understand what I was saying and looked behind her at the TV. My hands slid to cup her butt to pull her closer to me. I took the chain from her nipple clamps in my teeth and tugged ever so gently. She gasped and put her hands on my shoulders for support.

"I don't want to watch TV, but still want to watch a show while I eat." I repeated my previous sentence with an add-on so she would start to understand. Her eyes went wide. I wiggled my eyebrows making her giggle a little.

"Give me your underwear." I commanded holding out my open hand for her to place them in. In some effort to make a show for me she seductively bent down and removed them. With them in my hand I brought them up to my nose and sniffed them while looking at Ava. Her cheeks flamed into a strong bush. The underwear was stuffed into my back pocket and replaced what I was taking out of that pocket. I leaned back in the chair revealing the vibrator that had just come out of my pocket. As my hands left her Ava tried to cover herself up just to seem more modest in front of me but there was no modesty in her eyes. She wanted her dildo very badly at this point. I handed her the object and told her:

"Go sit down in front of the TV." She walked over and sat just where I had told her to. Ava had sat down with her legs closed, which basically covered everything that I wanted to see from me.

"Open your legs Ava, I can't see anything if you're like that." Her legs shakily parted her knees to begrudgingly reveal her pantie covered pussy. She was still holding onto the dildo with a firm grip but couldn't bring herself to do anything just yet. I let her wrestle with her thoughts for a little while and used it as time to get comfortable in my own seat. My food was getting cold so I picked it up again and took a few bites. By that time I felt that Ava had been given more than enough time to get accustomed to this and went back to looking at her. She was still frozen on the ground sort of staring into the distance.

"Honey, while this is an amazing view; it could not be considered a show. You know what to do." Her eyes connected with mine and I could see all the nervousness pent up inside of her. I responded with a comforting smile. This was something that I was most definitely not going to give up on. I knew that Ava could do this; and I was eagerly waiting for her to throw caution to the wind to get what she wanted. Ava's hand shakily started coming forward to slide under her underwear toward her bare vagina. She gave me another look for some comfort. I nodded my head to show that I was paying attention. Her hand came closer and closer until she was on top of her snatch. The hand just remained there, unmoving. Ava's chest heaved up and down with a large sigh. She was getting closer and closer to forgetting her qualms about this. I was very patient with her so that she would be able to know that the choice was entirely hers and not me forcing her.

Her fingers started to gently strum up and down. She closed her eyes and focused on her fingers. As she continued she opened her legs more and more. Just as I knew would happen, she stopped caring about how wrong this was. Her mind was fully focused on pleasuring herself now; my favorite mindset for her to be in. Next to come out was the dildo I had given her earlier. She rubbed it up and down her soaked underwear to get it wet. A smirk came across her face. She moved her panties to the side and was just about to stuff it into her fuck hole when a thought came to her and she looked at me a little unsure. I tilted my head returning her smirk.

"What is it baby?" She raised her eyebrow but still told me her thoughts all the same.

"You're not going to stop me from...well you know." I laughed at the way she had decided to pose her question to me.

"Now why would I stop such a good girl from getting such a well-earned reward? No I'm not going to stop you from cumming. So come on I'm waiting to watch." She smiled and drove the toy deep. Her eyes widen even though she obviously knew what was coming to her. Ava didn't move the dildo but shook her hips a little to get accustomed to the new intrusion. Her head was thrown back in a way that made her look extremely sexy. I was enjoying the sight immensely. Ava's head came back up and connected with my eyes. She had a wide smile spread over her face. It was amazing to see her happy expression. Her hand came back down to start playing with herself. That was when I chose to strike. The vibrator I had bought had a controller attached to it.

My little victim was completely unsuspecting when I pressed the button and started the vibrations in her pussy. Ava's whole body jumped at the sudden movements. Her hands were scratching at the floor to try to contain all that she was feeling. She couldn't take it and grabbed the vibrator and started shoving it in and out of her pussy. The little slut did even more by using her other hand to rub her swollen and wet clit. Everything was just so good to watch. She was like a porn actress being paid to do this. Ava's eyes connected with mine again to show me how much lust was filled in them.

"Please sir may I cum?" She begged me not bothering to keep her voice down.

"Yeah honey, show me how you cum. Don't remove your toy until I let you. Just keep fucking yourself."

"Oh God, yes sir, oh fuck...I'm cumming. Oh yeah, watch me cum, I want you to see everything."

"Don't you worry I won't miss it. Come on baby show me how you cum for your master." She came undone on that fake cock. When she started to come down I turned off the vibrator to give her some reprieve. She was very glad to see me getting up off my chair and heading towards her. My dick was already out because I had at some point unzipped myself to make it more comfortable. I was so fixated on Ava's performance that I hadn't paid much attention to anything else.

"Ava lay back." She submitted eagerly. I played with the vibrator for a little to remind her that she was still filled at the moment. Then I spread some of her juices over her ass so she would know what was going to happen at the moment. She flushed when she figured it out but it was out of anticipation and nothing else. I tapped my cock head against her asshole a little but didn't rest on ceremony. In a one jagged motion I pushed myself into her. She gave a well-known noise of pleasure and appreciation. Her hips immediately started to roll underneath me but I warned her first.

"Honey hold up a minute. I want to warn you I am very close. Once I start it's going to be very rough and very intense for you. Don't cum without permission. I know you get very excited when I'm rough with you. You are such a slut when I fuck your ass rough. Then there is how hard you always cum when I breed this ass. Make no mistake I'm going to fuck you until I shoot it all inside; because you're my little cumdump aren't you?" She nodded her head and whimpered. Ava was obviously enjoying me describing how much of a whore she could be.

"Please sir, I can't wait much longer I really need you to fuck me."

"If you insist how can I resist?" I turned on the vibrator in her vagina at the same time I started fucking her. She went absolutely ballistic at all the sensations. This was something I had foreseen and was prepared to pin down her arms to keep her in place. Her body moved underneath me to try and escape at least one of the intense onslaughts she was dealing with. But I had promised her a rough fuck and that was what I was giving. Eventually some sense came back to her and she lifted her legs into the proper position again and let me do what I wanted with her body.

I bent down and captured her in a deep demanding kiss. She eagerly returned it and had calmed down enough where I could release her arms from my grip to put them around my neck. I kept going hard on her until I came in her ass again. It had very quickly become my favorite place to find my release. Ava sighed in contentment as I turned off the vibrator in her pussy and sat back on my knees. My dick was still tightly lodged into her as I smiled down to see all of her. Her hands had slid down my shoulders and chest to currently reside on my abs.

"You're going to cum when I pull out aren't you?" I asked her seeing her wince as a moved a little in her ass.

"I don't want to without your permission; but I'm not sure I'll be able to hold it in. Am I allowed to master?" I bent down and gave her another kiss. She was just so adorable that I couldn't resist.

"Yeah you can go ahead and cum. Then after go get your food and come in here to eat with me." She giggled a little and replaced her hands around my neck.

"I'll take yours with me I know you didn't eat any of it while you were watching me." I kissed her again with my own chuckled involved. Slowly, while our tongues were fighting each other, I pulled out of her ass. Then I reached down and pulled out the vibrator. That moment was when Ava broke apart. Her squirt covered the floor to the point where we were going to need a large towel to get all of it. When it subsided she relaxed back on the floor and showed me her hooded eyes. This time it was her to come up and give me the kiss. She somehow escaped from underneath me and jogged over to get my food. With a sexy sway in her hips she returned to the kitchen to heat up the food. She gave me one last giggle and point to me before leaving. I looked down to see what she had pointed at.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds