• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Through the Woods Ch. 03

Through the Woods Ch. 03

The next thing I was aware of was being lifted up off the table. The cuffs at my wrists and ankles were gone, and so was the torturous vibrating egg. There was a blanket under me and as I was lifted up I was feeling very warm and comfortable, cradled and held in his arms. My brain felt sluggish, but I was dimly aware he was carrying me over to the sofa, wrapped in a blanket.

I slowly opened my eyes in the dim lighting to find there was no blindfold and saw him looking down at me carefully.

"How are you feeling, love? Are you ok?" he asked seriously.

"Ohhh ... hell yes master, thank you," I grinned weakly, relieved to see his quick smile in response.

"Too much?" he sounded concerned, gently sitting us on the sofa and reaching to hand me a bottle of water from the low table.

I shook my head before taking a drink, then smiled at him, "Nope. More, please."

He laughed, taking the bottle and putting it back down on the coffee table. "Incorrigible. But first, you're eating something, and having some more to drink. And relaxing a bit, like, say ... how does a bath sound?"

My eyes lit up in delight, "Ohhh, yes, please. A bath sounds wonderful."

"Good." He leaned in and kissed me, lightly but with passion. "You scared me a little there, angel."

I felt bad for scaring him, but not too bad since I was feeling far too good to be actually remorseful, so I just grinned.

"I'm ok love, promise."

He nodded and shifted me around a bit to reach forward, and I realized I was stripped down and nude in the blanket, all the chains and straps and toys gone. I looked where he was reaching and saw some of the food containers spread haphazardly across the coffee table. I realized I must have been out of it for a few minutes, but clearly he'd worked fast. I gazed at him lovingly, he took such good care of me.

"You need to eat," he scolded emphatically, picking up one of the take out boxes and handing it to me.

Sighing, I nodded my agreement. I am so bad at remembering to not drop my blood sugar through the floor, but he is always mindful of it. Slowly I righted myself a bit and settled in to eat at least enough to make him stop fussing.

I ate as much as I could, then put the container down only half emptied, for which I got a look, "You outta finish that, you know."

I picked up the water and downed half the bottle, saying offhandedly, "I ate half, it was a lot." I caught his skeptical expression and shook my head firmly, "Can't, I'm full."

He gave a slightly exasperated sigh, then gave in and grinned evilly, "Not yet you aren't, we'll fix that after your bath. Come on."

He rose and helped me to my feet, making sure I was moving steadily then nodded, satisfied when I seemed fine to walk on my own.

Holding the blanket still wrapped around me, I followed him into the white and sea-foam tiled bathroom, sitting at his feet on the plush green-blue rug while he rested on the edge of the tub, running a hot bath. As the tub filled, he pulled off his shirt and grinned at my appreciative purring. I think he's sexy and I never get tired of watching him.

The last of the day's sunlight splashed puddles of warmth through the high window, giving my hair a copper gleam as he offered a hand to help me into the tub. I was mildly surprised at how late it had gotten.

He sat me down in the hot water, leaning me forward as he picked up the soap and a pale terry washcloth. Lathering it up, he slowly rubbed down my back and arms, a massage and thorough wash at the same time. He worked over my entire back and then leaned forward, reaching around my shoulders and beginning the same methodical, massaging wash down my front.

It was slow and sensuous and he was taking his time on each breast, rubbing and brushing the nipples until they were pebble hard. When I was well cleaned, and clearly getting turned on, he put the cloth down a moment to gently guide me to lay back in the tub, resting my head on the back edge.

He picked the cloth back up and re-lathered it. His other hand dipped into the water as he lifted one leg, then the other, continuing the unhurried massage with the soapy cloth which was both so relaxing and erotically arousing at the same time. He continued up to the tops of my thighs, parting my legs to work the cloth into every fold and crevice just under the water, cleaning me thoroughly while making me a bit short of breath at the same time with his gentle stroking.

Letting me lie there panting slightly, he reached for the shower head and turned on a low stream of warm water. With a hand behind my shoulders, he had me slide forward slightly and drop my head back further, proceeding to rinse water through my hair. With one hand, he generously lathered it with shampoo and gently massaged into my scalp, making sure even the ends were clean before using the shower head to give it a good rinsing out.

Once he had finished with my hair, the last thing to get washed, he again gently guided me, this time to up to get on my knees in the water.

Hands turned me to face the front of the tub with my legs as far apart as they could be. He rinsed me head to toe with the shower head while letting the soapy water drain out of the tub, rinsing around my legs and knees and taking his time aiming the pulsing jets up between my spread knees. He ran his other hand across my wet nipples, teasing and playing with them while the water jets played over and into me, making me gasp and shiver.

He adjusted the jets to a slightly stronger alternating pulsing pattern and moved the shower head to directly spray into the most sensitive places, then he put my hand on the handle.

"Hold it right there, angel. No moving. Good girl."

I drew a shuddering breath and nodded, wordlessly obeying as he began running his hand over my ass, kneading and massaging. The shower jets pulsed back and forth over me, making me pant slightly.

His massage went lower until his fingers slid between my thighs and two fingers slipped easily into my already dampening pussy. He moved his fingers in and out slowly while his other hand still played with my nipples. I struggled to keep the shower jets in place, breathing harder and harder between my soft moans.

He watched my face carefully, occasionally dropping the hand from my nipples to reposition the shower head until I gasped again. He kept his other hand between my legs, sliding his fingers into me and twisting and moving them before sliding them back out again. He pushed a third finger inside me as he readjusted the shower head again.

I started to shake slightly, leaning on the wall with a low, feral moan. He grinned and slowed down, dropping the hand from my breasts to take control of the shower head himself. I writhed against his hand, growling. He responded by pulling his hand back, chuckling at my frustrated snarl.

He moved away and stood to put the shower head back on the hook, spraying water down on me. He reached to help me stand up, facing the wall away from him, legs apart. His hand rubbed over my ass and thighs as I felt him step into the tub behind me. The hand rubbing my leg slid under it to lift it up and put my foot on the inside edge of the tub as he pushed me into the wall. One hand braced against the wall, he bent a bit to guide his hard cock into me from behind, his other hand going around my waist to support me.

He moved in me slowly, rocking his hips against mine. As I moaned and ground back against him, his hand slid up to cup my breast, fingers slowly twisting and teasing the nipple half crushed into the shower wall. I gasped and whimpered my need at him, which he deliberately ignored while his movements got a bit faster and harder, thrusting into me insistently and taking his own pleasure.

He bit my shoulder as he pushed deeply into me, cumming quickly with a groan while the water cascaded down on us. He stayed there a moment, continuing to play with and tease me, keeping me on edge without allowing me relief before kissing my neck and reaching up to pull the shower head down again.

Once more he rinsed me thoroughly, paying special attention to the warmth running down my thighs and paying no attention to my soft whimpers. When he was done, he grinned and kissed my neck again, replacing the shower head and turning the water off.

He stepped out of the tub, then wrapped an arm around me, carefully helping me out as well. Reaching to grab a towel, he wrapped it around me and hugged me close. I curled up against his damp chest for a moment, desperate for more contact and a little comfort. I knew he wasn't done with me. With a smile, he leaned down and gently kissed my lips.

"Do you know how much I love you?"

I grinned at that despite myself, "Yep."

He laughed and wrapped an arm around me as he led me out of the bathroom and over to our bed, right across from the bath. Taking the towel from around me, he tousled it over my hair a moment and gave me another soft kiss.

Slowly, he patted and rubbed me head to foot, drying me off before returning to get a bit more of the damp out of my hair. I stood, smiling and enjoying the pampering until he finished, dried himself off quickly and tossed the towel aside.

Lovingly he took my hands and guided me to the middle of the bed with a kiss, lying me down on my stomach. Kneeling across my thighs, he started giving me a strong, sensual massage, kneading the kinks out of my back, shoulders and neck.

"Ohhh, god that feels good", I murmured, relaxing utterly under his hands.

"Good", I heard the smile in his voice. "Just relax and enjoy it, angel."

He worked on my back for a while before shifting to one side and started working down my arm. He carefully massaged down to my hand, working on every muscle and finger, before wrapping a cuff around my wrist and gently chaining my arm up to the headboard. Then he moved to the other side, repeating the same thing on the other arm and leaving me relaxed, my outstretched arms chained to the bed.

I lay relaxed with my face on the pillow while he moved down to my legs. Starting with the tops of my thighs, he continued the thorough massage slowly down each leg, spending a bit of extra time to massage each foot. When he finished with my legs, I lay there like jello while he fastened cuffs around each ankle and thigh.

I felt him attach clips to each thigh cuff, then push my knees up and under me to clip them to the cuffs on my wrist, holding my legs up and bent. He then pulled each foot down to keep me stretched out and still, and chained my ankles to the bottom corners of the bed.

Moving next to me, he pushed a pillow under my hips to make me more comfortable and stood back to survey his handiwork.

"Comfortable, angel?" he asked.

"Oh, yes Master, thank you," I purred.

"Good. Just one more thing," he told me, leaning over next to my head. He held up the blindfold to show me what he intended and I smiled, nodding.

He reached down, putting it back in place before moving closer to kiss and nibble at my neck a moment. While he kissed me, he slid a hand underneath my body, playfully squeezing and playing with my nipples for a moment while I moaned softly. He chuckled.

Finally standing again, he made his way back along the bed, running his hands lightly all over me as he moved to kneel between my spread thighs where my ass was sticking up in the air.

Both hands ran up my legs and started kneading and squeezing my ass, his thumbs running down between the tops of my thighs and spreading me open. I moaned as one hand slid between my legs, lightly tracing along my nether lips and dipping into the spreading wetness. He ran his fingers up and down, probing and teasing, while his other hand continued to rub and knead at my ass. I moaned and squirmed on the bed, wanting more.

He slid several fingers into me, moving in and out of my wet pussy and finger fucking me slowly as I twisted trying to grind against him. His other hand lifted and came down on my ass with a sharp smack, making me jump and groan. His fingers continued their slow fucking as he started alternating between spanking my ass and rubbing over the reddening skin until I was dripping wet and moaning constantly.

"I'm think I'm gonna fuck this gorgeous ass, baby, and you're gonna cum for me", he growled low at me.

I whimpered as he chuckled, "You like that thought, angel?"

I managed to stammer, "Y ... yes Master."

"You want me to do that to you?"

"Gods, yes!" I moaned.

Another chuckle. "Then beg me for it."

His hand came down in another sharp crack, "Beg Master to fuck your ass. Say it for me."

I groaned as he rubbed and teased, "Yes, p ... please Master, please fuck my ass, make me cum, pleeaassee ... oh!"

There was one more sharp crack on my ass, and him rubbing the heated skin. His other hand stopped slid back and up to rub my juices around my tight asshole, massaging the muscles loose. He gripped my hip tightly as he moved close, still rubbing the tight ring with one thumb as his hard cock slid along me then into my wet pussy. He pushed himself in and out a few times while I moaned in pleasure, whimpering when he withdrew.

He resumed wetting his fingers and rubbing my tight ass for a few moments, I felt his other hand move back between my thighs, then there was a pressure against me and I realized he was pushing the round, smooth egg back inside me, nestling it deep.

When he stopped rubbing and I felt the hard, smooth head of his cock press up against my ass, I inhaled sharply. There was a soft click and the egg started rumbling inside me.

As I moaned and bucked, his fingers spread my ass wide. There was a searing pressure as he slowly worked the head of his cock past the tight ring into my ass. It was slow agony, stretching me out as he pushed inside, until he finally slid the head in with an exquisite pain that made me want more.

He held still while I gasped a moment, relaxing and adjusting to him inside me. While the muscles relaxed and stopped fighting him, he reached under me to rub and tease the sensitive nub. I groaned when I realized he had another vibrator over his fingers. He slid it back and forth slowly, the symphony of sensation making me shiver and gasp. He pressed down just above the most sensitive point to send vibration though the bone and the base of the nerves until I moaned and pushed my hips against him reflexively.

"Good girl, that's it, relax," he murmured, working his cock deeper into my ass. I whimpered as he slowly pushed himself farther in, rubbing and teasing me the entire time, the fingertip vibrations driving me wild.

I felt his hips finally press against my legs and groaned louder, unable to stop myself from pushing and grinding back against him. The dual vibrators were making me buck and rub against his hand and cock, lost in the sensations and in feeling so stretched and filled.

"Good girl," he repeated, rubbing a hand over my back for a moment. Then there was another click and the vibrations went up a notch, making me shudder and moan louder as he started fucking my ass. He made a few slow careful strokes, pulling nearly all the way out then pushing himself all the way back in carefully before starting to fuck me with harder thrusts, speeding up gradually.

"C'mon baby," he panted through his own heavy breathing, "Cum for me. I want to feel you cum while I fuck your ass."

I moaned louder, biting on the pillow while I shook and trembled from the building heat, grinding myself against him as I got more desperate for release.

When the climax swept over me I half screamed, incoherent from the long build up to my release shaking violently through me while the chains and bindings held me firmly in place. He stopped playing with me, his hands shifting to dig his fingers into my hips in a tight grasp.

"Oh yeah, baby," he growled, pounding into me, fucking me hard and deep as I spasmed and moaned, unable to move even if I wanted to. He shoved himself deeply into me, his own need taking over as his hips and balls slapped against me until he groaned loudly. With one final, hard thrust that ripped another screaming animal growl from my throat, I felt him pulsing inside me, cumming hard and filling me with his heat.

The hard pounding left me feeling sore but satiated and I slumped as much as I was able, going most limp against the pillows propping me up.

He stayed there, his breathing telling me he was also feeling tired, but he moved slowly in and against me for few moments longer before clicking the egg off and pulling the vibrator off his fingers. Reaching down, he released the clips on my thighs so I could relax a bit more, slump down a bit farther.

I slowly straightened my legs, gradually sliding flatter on the pillows as drenched with sweat as I was, and he slid down with me to lay on top of me. I could feel him still buried inside me and I whimpered a little, too tired to protest.

I was still too exhausted to move when I felt his arms slide around me, holding me close. He reached up to carefully pull the blindfold off and run his hand through my hair.

He pulled himself out gently while I whimpered, still holding me and kissing my back and neck. His lips continued to brush over me in feather-light kisses as I gave in to the spreading lassitude, my breathing calming down and steadying as I started to slide into a worn out sleep.

The last I felt was being cradled against him as I drifted off, his breath warm on the back of my neck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Through the Woods Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds