• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • TS Madison Tops Brian Pumper!

TS Madison Tops Brian Pumper!

Lying on his back, legs spread, the African-American porn star and icon known as Brian Pumper was right where he was born to me. Smiling wickedly, TS Madison, also known as Big Dick Bitch, the world's most famous transsexual performer, was ready to give her biggest fan one helluva treat. Oh fuck, Brian Pumper said, moaning quite deeply as TS Madison pushed her gigantic prick into his well-lubricated asshole.

Relax and enjoy, TS Madison whispered, even as she worked her dick into Brian Pumper's ass. For years TS Madison of Miami had dreamed of banging the cocksure and wickedly handsome African-American prince of the straight porn industry. There were many rumors floating around about Brian Pumper's life, his sexual orientation and the ladies he banged.

TS Madison yearned for him and patiently waited, for she knew that there was a bit of truth behind every damn rumor. If working in the adult film industry in places like Atlanta, Georgia, and Miami, Florida, taught TS Madison anything, it's that the world was a complicated place. Especially for America's young black men.

The black man in the United States of America is the world's most controversial entity, both loathed and admired at the same time. Black male sexual prowess is often fetishized and envied, yet the presence of black men in public places still led to unease among some individuals.

White women in suburban America often dream of bedding black men, sometimes secretly exploring their curiosity behind closed doors, yet cross the street at night when they see a young black man coming their way. This, even in the Age of Obama. That's why TS Madison took Brian Pumper's calm, cool and collected denials about his rumored bisexuality in stride.

Enjoy your trade training Mr. Pumper, TS Madison whispered, gently stroking Brian Pumper's long and thick ebony dick while pumping her own dick up his tight ass. Brian Pumper had fucked hundreds of women in front of the cameras as an adult film star. The handsome, well-endowed brother's exploits were legendary. Simply legendary.

Black porn stars such as Cherokee D'Ass, Lola Lane, Pinky, Vida Valentine and various others had felt Brian Pumper's awesome rod of power, as had mainstream white porn stars like Stunning Summer, Ginger Lynn, Joclyn Stone and Barbara Summer, to name but a few. Brian Pumper was the king of interracial porn, and had dethroned older black male porn icons like Byron Long, Devin Weed, Mr. Marcus, Lexington Steele and Tony Tedeschi.

TS Madison watched and waited, and finally, her persistence paid off. One night, at the Adult Video News awards, Brian Pumper gave a rousing speech, and his legions of fans, both male and female, happily clapped. Even while Brian Pumper, flanked by his girlfriend of the moment, Montana Fishburne, daughter of Hollywood icon Laurence Fishburne, smiled and talked, TS Madison could sense the brother's uneasiness.

Like an actor playing a role, Brian Pumper was putting on a good show for his adoring public, but an experienced soul like TS Madison could see right through him. That's why, after the festivities ended, TS Madison discretely approached Brian Pumper. Hello sugar let's have a word, the tall, curvaceous and big-bottomed, chocolate-hued transsexual diva told the rather startled young porn star.

A few hours later, here they were. TS Madison of Miami, the transsexual porn icon known to the world as the Big Dick Bitch, had Brian Pumper right where she wanted him. Fuck me in the ass, Brian Pumper whispered, stroking his own big ebony dick as TS Madison filled his butt with her hole. TS Madison nodded and pushed her dick deep into Brian Pumper's booty hole. Smiling cockily, TS Madison raised Brian Pumper's legs in the air. Just like he liked to do to the women he butt-fucked in all of his damn porn videos.

Brian Pumper sighed happily as TS Madison fucked him in the ass with that magnificent dick of hers. For years Brian Pumper had been one of TS Madison's biggest fans. Hell, he was a regular viewer of her videos on the website Big Dick Bitch. The way the sexy, curvy black transsexual goddess fucked brothers turned him on more than Brian Pumper could ever bring himself to actually admit. Well, until now.

TS Madison smiled as Brian Pumper screamed like a little bitch while she plowed her long and thick dick up his ass. Who's the bitch now? For years TS Madison privately jerked off to Brian Pumper's black porn and interracial porn videos. The brother with the swagger loved fucking the hell out of the female starlets he was often paired with. Now it was time for Brian Pumper, the cockiest guy in the world of porn, to get a dose of his own medicine.

What better way was there for a sexy black transsexual dominatrix like TS Madison to tame a cocky guy like porn king Brian Pumper than by filling his ass with her own big juicy cock? This TS Madison did magnificently, pumping her dick into Brian Pumper's booty hole with gusto, until the macho brother from Hempstead, New York, finally tapped out and begged for mercy.

I can't take it anymore, Brian Pumper all but squealed, and TS Madison laughed triumphantly pulled her long and thick dick out of the black porn stud's now gaping asshole. TS Madison took a close look at Brian Pumper's asshole and smiled with satisfaction while admiring her handiwork. Did you have fun? TS Madison asked, and Brian Pumper sighed happily, wiped beads of sweat off his handsome face and gave her the thumbs up sign.

TS Madison pulled the condom off, and Brian Pumper happily got on his knees and sucked the black transsexual dominatrix's long and thick dick with gusto. TS Madison, the Big Dick Bitch, smiled as Brian Pumper sucked her big dick and massaged his balls. When TS Madison moaned deeply as she finally came, Brian Pumper drank every bit of her precious, tasty cum. Just like a good slut should. Good job, TS Madison said, pulling Brian Pumper back on his feet.

Brian Pumper walked out of TS Madison's Trade Training Course a new man. On his flight back to Los Angeles, California, Brian Pumper thought about all the mean and sexy things he'd done with TS Madison. Tomorrow he had an interracial porn shoot where he fucked the hell out of a mature blonde slut, but tonight, in his bed, he'd dream of TS Madison, the Big Dick Bitch. Not his fault, really. Brian Pumper got turned out!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • TS Madison Tops Brian Pumper!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds