• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ashley's Punishment

Ashley's Punishment

Ashley walked up to the apartment building on that brisk cold winter night. She could feel the nipples of her 38DD boobs harden against the material of her thin blouse. She shivered, it didn't help she was wearing a short black leather skirt and 6 inch heels in the cold. She thought she looked good, perhaps even sexy she thought as she saw guys turn their heads to look at her half naked body shaking in the cold.

She had long straight black hair that reached her bra strap. She had piercing blue eyes that seemed to cast a spell on men. She was sexually experienced and wasn't shy when it came to her body. Why should she be? She was young, sexy, and had needs.

She glanced up at the apartment building; she had just met Richard through a mutual friend at a recent holiday party. He was dark and handsome, maybe in his early 30s. But he had a dark demeanor to him. Ashley couldn't put her finger on what made him so appealing to her. He stayed to himself and when she boldly approached him to ask to see him again outside of the party; He nodded and she put her number in his phone.

The next day she got a text from him "Meet me at my place next Friday Night. I'd love to get acquainted." She felt herself shiver, some from excitement but mostly from the nerves of that upcoming Friday.

Now she was there, at the steps of his apartment building. A man she barely knew. She glanced at herself in the glossy window and smirked. Since when did that stop her?

She breathed in and pressed the button for his apartment, and the metal gate of a door beeped as it unlocked so she could come in. She walked in and found his apartment door. She knocked. She waited for a few seconds and heard no sounds. "Maybe he isn't home" she thought to herself. She shook that thought off; he had to be he opened the gate for her. She glanced around and decided to knock again, harder this time. Another silent pause. She was about to knock a third time when she got a text from him. "Just come in, it's unlocked." She read the text puzzled; "why doesn't he just answer the door" she thought opening the door slowly.

She poked her head in the door. "Hello?" She walked in and closed the door behind her. "I'm back here just a moment." She felt herself relax a little as she heard Richards voice. She sat down on his couch and felt her leather skirt rub against her thigh.

She signed. "You know it's not gentleman like to keep a lady waiting" she called out to him as she felt the inside of her warm inner thighs heat up her hands. She heard him chuckle and come out of the back room. "Now who exactly told you I'm a gentleman?" He replied dryly. She shook her head all the sudden feeling nervous by his dark aura.

He shook his head "sorry I was finishing something up back there, I thought I had enough time before you got here but it turns out I didn't." Ashley shrugged "No harm done." Richard laughed as his face turned serious as he leaned to whisper in her ear seductively

"Not yet at least."

Ashley shivered and almost half whispered, "what were you even setting up back there?" Richard smiled and teased "I'd tell you, but I'm afraid it might scare you off."

Ashley feeling taken aback and with her curiosity growing whined. "You made me wait for you for it; I think I should know what it is." Richard seemed to think about it for a second. Debating if he wanted to show her what was in the other room or not.

"Okay," he smiled devilishly. "But on two conditions." Ashley nodded; excited she won. "The first being I get to blindfold you until I say it's okay to look at it. The second being even if you are scared you have to try it out. Deal?"

Ashley nodded feeling nervous and ready to find out what it was. "Why was it being kept a secret?" She thought as Richard opened a wooden box with a piece of violet silk in it. He went behind her and put the silk cloth in front of her eyes; so she couldn't see. Brushing the top of her breast as he repositioned the clothe. "Tell me if it gets too tight" she heard Richard say to her as the world became darkness and he finished tying it snug.

She sat there for a second in silence. "Richard?" She asked the darkness. Her respond was Richard kissing her deeply and grabbing her waist. She waited for more but he had retreated into the other room telling her to stay put or she'd regret it later.

Ashley frustrated and tired of waiting stood up and felt the wall in the direction of the back room. She reached it and carefully opened the door; hearing whatever Richard was doing stop. She paused at the doorway. A second of silence. Than another. "Richard?"

She took a few steps forward carefully and heard the door shut and lock behind her. She turned around as she felt him grab her wrists holding them together with one hand and pushing her back with the other. "What did I tell you?" He mumbled angrily.

She shook her head. He was forcing her to walk backwards a few steps. "I'm going to have to punish you now." Ashley shivered, "punish me?" She felt her panties start to moisten. He stopped walking and started unbuttoning her blouse. Kissing her lower each inch the buttons let free.

She pulled back some, but Richard pulled her back in smacking her ass hard. She stood still , feeling her cheeks stinging. He pulled down her leather skirt but left her heels on. She felt him behind her. "Bend over", he whispered dangerously. She found herself listening to his orders as he pulled her panties down to her knees.

She felt his fingers over her wet pussy and then pulled them back. "Does this get you wet, bitch? Do you like getting punished?" She found herself nodding and he spanked her hard. Leaving her ass stinging and red. "Is this what you wanted?" He asked spanking her again hard.

She let out a whimper as the room returned to silence for a second. She heard him messing with something and felt him turn her around and put her arms above her head. She felt metal like handcuffs but thicker .She felt pressure on her left forearm as she felt it become entrapped in the first cuff. (Click). Than her left arm. (Click).

She was stuck standing there blind; wearing heals, naked except for her panties. She felt him mess with her mouth. "Open it!" he demanded her. She opened her mouth slowly as Richard put something around her mouth. "This will keep you from screaming, wouldn't want my neighbors to hear you or anything."

Ashley felt tearful but strangely aroused from what was happening to her. She heard him take a few steps back and the thump of one shoe, than another. She was greeted by his hard cock rub against her ass.

"Don't you dare move" she heard him tell her when she tried to step forward. She felt cold liquid around her asshole. A finger slowly penetrating her tight ass. She wanted to moan but felt too ashamed.

"Come on bitch, moan for me. I know you like this." He demanded her as he added another finger and speed up the pace his fingers were fucking her.

Ashley found herself moaning as he pushed his hard 8 inch cock inside her tight asshole. Richard grabbed her legs and picked them up above his waist and pushes her ass down on his erect cock.

She moaned and felt her pussy dripping wet onto her ass making easier for him to penetrate it. Richard grunted and increased his speed as he felt Ashley shake from her first orgasm. She moaned loud even though she had on the gag.

Richard pulled out of her ass and slowly pushed his hard cock in her dripping wet tight pussy. He started fucking her in her pussy slow at first, than faster. She felt her orgasm building.

Her huge breast bounced with each thrust. Richard unties her gag. "Tell what a whore you are." He demanded.

"I-I'm a whore" Ashley almost whispered.

"What was that?" He asked slowing his thrusts down.

"I'm a whore! I'm a fucking whore" She screamed loud.

Richard grunted and speed his thrusts back up. Soon he found himself filling her hot cunt to the brim with his cum.

Richard pulled out of her pussy and let her put her legs down on the ground. She was wobbly but managed to stay standing even in her heels. He uncuffed her arms and handed Ashley her clothes.

As she got dressed he told her that he had to go on an errand, so he had to shower, but she could let herself out. As he walked in his bathroom she finished buttoning up her shirt ashamed, sore, and craving more. "Is that it? Will I see him again?" She thought to herself.

A half block up the road she got a text. "Had a great time, can't wait to see you again."-Richard

To be continued?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ashley's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds