• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Faro's New Brother

Faro's New Brother

12

If you're going to be critical just for the sake of being critical, don't say anything because I will flag you with the webmaster. Be constructive with your criticism. I welcome feedback.

*****

Shopping day rolled around. For the first time Master was going to take it to town and "teach" it how to shop. It is as if Master forgot it was once free, shopping on its own before it was owned. Slave was in for a treat, a shock, and surprise. The day was going to be long indeed.

Master put on a black leather collar with its Slave Register number, its pet name "Faro" (which ironically enough means handsome servant), and his name and contact information. Master also put on a leather harness strapping its upper arms to its chest, wrists to its waist, with two straps going across its torso with a D-ring at the center for its leash attachment. Master also put a black and white checkered latex brief with a zipper going from the back to the front. It's chastity device and ass were covered for the moment. Last thing Master put on it was a set of ankle cuffs with a small chain connecting the two. It will not be able to walk very fast.

Master put on its leash to its chest harness and hooked it to the ring on the wall while he got ready. Slave's mouth was gagged with a penis gag which it loved. The gag was custom made using Master's dick as a mold, with an inflating base to keep its cheeks puffed out and its mouth completely engulfed with Master's dick. Master also put a blindfold over its eyes, and ear plugs in to completely cut out the world and concentrate on sucking Master's dick.

Master was gone for a long while, but he came back. Slave could smell the oil Master used to protect his leather jacket. Master soon took out the ear plugs and blindfold and it could see the white and black checkered leather brief with black leather chaps and his black leather jacket with white trim along the pockets, cuffs, straps and inside lining. Master of course wore white and black leather boots to match.

Master took its leash off the wall and led it out of the house to the truck. There was its cage master put into the bed to transport his chattel. It still cannot believe it refers to itself as that, but Master does call it his manimal. Slave does see itself more as that than as a man as it did when it was younger. It is a pet. It is not a man, and Master must transport his pet safely and contained as the law would require any animal.

One might think that transporting a slave manimal in the middle of the city would seem strange. But, in a nation where every citizen has the right of self determination (though slave was not given the choice in the matter, but sold by its parents to Master), most people just look at slave in a cage and drive on without a second thought. Master's neighbors already know he lives in the BDSM community, and just accept him for who he is, and just is happy that he has found a pet who enjoys him. Slave did not choose this life, but it accepts it with all its heart and loves its master with all its soul.

Master drove through town and into the financial district. Traffic was a bit thicker, and more people pointed and giggled at Faro in the cage, but it doesn't care. It accepts what it is and cares not for what other people think anymore. Finally Master drove to a parking garage and underground loading zone for the Blackwell Building. In its free life it knew of the building, but had never been there. There are residences and a hotel on the upper floors. There are storefronts on the lower floors. It thought that there was a specialty grocery store in it, but never figured out what was sold there. Slave may finally get a chance to know.

Master drove to a loading dock and received a valet ticket. A young man got into the cabin of the truck and drove slave onward. The young man parked the truck and came around back with a leash and key to the cage. He opened the cage, put a muzzle onto slave, attached the leash to slave's harness and led it inside. Master was there watching everything that happened. Faro did not dare refuse what Master was willing to allow Faro to experience. That would lead to punishment.

My God, the young man is cute. He wore black trousers that look as if they were painted onto him with a white shirt perfectly ironed and a burgundy vest with gold buttons and clasps. His shoes were slip-ons with gold buckles matching the double banded leather collar he wore with a brilliant gold buckle. His hair was combed back with not a single hair out of place. His body is a bit skinny, but he has a gorgeous bubble but with somewhat muscular thighs and calfs. His arms are strong, but hidden underneath the shirt. It is evident that he is wearing a chastity device. It appears to be a carrara type. His package is only what the metal definition is, and the lock just above it is huge, with metal wrapping around to his backside and going through the crack of his round ass. Faro is drooling.

"Faro, is it?", the young man said. "I am also a slave, and my name is Lad. I will be teaching Faro how to shop today. If Faro does not behave it will be caned. If Faro does not do as it is told, it will be caned. If Faro resists, it will be caned. If Faro is not prompt, lags behind the pack, or acts lazy in any way, it will be canned. My Master owns the grocery store where slave will be shopping for its master from now on. My Master will punish me mercilessly if I do not punish Faro when it does not do as it is told. So I will be strict and relentless with Faro. A slave's goal is to be the best servant it can be for its Master. Nothing less."

Lad moved slave to a small room with a cage built into the wall. Faro was moved into the cage and was locked in. Master came in a few minutes later. "Now, there are some rules to shopping here. Some rules are on me, but most are on Faro. For one, I may not call Faro a faggot, or sissy, or slut, or even slave. For as long as Faro is here, I may only call it its Slave Registered name. Faro will be shopping in a small pack with other slaves, each with its own name. There is to be no confusion as to who I am talking to, or referring to. There is to be no confusion as to which slave is punished by the Alpha Slave or owner of the store. This store sells everything from food to electronics to slaves needing owners, and everything else.

"Now for Faro's rules. Faro must listen to the teachings of its Alpha Pack Leader, Lad. Lad has permission to punish Faro with a cane if it does anything it is not allowed to do. Faro will see many things on display, but it has a list it must abide to. Faro is not allowed to touch or cart anything that is not on its pre-approved list. Faro must be nude. It may wear its collar, chastity, and anal device, but any clothing and anything else deemed unnecessary by the store owner must be taken off each time it comes to shop. If there are any problems, notify its pack leader Lad, and he will either remedy the situation or adjust Faro's perception.

"Faro will be given a temporary mark which will allow Faro to shop here. If Faro is approved to shop here, and I believe that my property is safe here, Faro will receive a permanent mark allowing it to shop here without an Alpha shadowing it. Last thing, which I just purchased for Faro, is a tattoo marking it as a slave. Wherever it goes, it will be permanently marked as a slave. Any store Faro goes to it must show its slave mark and its mark allowing it to shop there. Without these I would need to do all the shopping and errands. This would defeat slave's purpose as a servant." With that Master just grinned and proceeded to unlock the cage door. Maser took its wrist and ankle cuffs, its chest harness, and its latex briefs. Faro was now completely exposed with only its collar, chastity, anal plug, and the muzzle Lad put on. Master relocked the cage door and left.

Lad came back in wearing nothing but his chastity device and a collar, and carrying a bamboo cane with a strap going around his wrist. Lad unlocked the cage door and put on a new wrist cuff attached to a shopping basket. Lad also stapled a tag into its ear with a number on it, "26". "This also has a RFID tag in it, Faro. Faro will be scanned when it enters the shopping floor with the rest of its learning pack and will not be allowed to leave the sales floor without being scanned alongside my RFID tag. If Faro gets lost somehow, it will have this tag scanned and returned to my pack where I will then punish it. If Faro tries to leave without its pack it will be returned to me and then punished. If Faro puts anything into its cart that is not approved, the RFID tag will show what was approved when scanned at the register. If anything is in Faro's basket that is not approved it will be caned."

Lad left the room, "Come!", he ordered. It stepped out and noticed three other slaves also outside of other rooms. Each wore a collar, tag in the ear (numbers 5, 13, 46), and chastity. Each of us wore a carrara type chastity device. Number 13 is young, maybe 18. Short, skinny blond boy who looked just terrified. His collar was light tan leather banded on top of a dark brown leather with a black buckle and D-ring with the named "Almonds". Number 5 was an older man, maybe 45, with a chain collar. His body was very muscular and simply smooth. Like his body was lazered of every hair. There was no razor burn or waxing marks. He stood maybe 5'8", just shorter than Faro. His collar named him "Puck". Number 46 is a tall, slightly pudgy, older man than Puck, named "Twinkle". His collar was pink with little gems sewn into it along with the name in white and purple glitter stitched into the front. His finger and toe nails were painted pink. Faro could imagine him in a girdle and pink dress. He'd match, but Faro didn't want to assume. His body wasn't bad, but not as nice looking as the other two, or its own body.

"Come!" Lad commanded again and we four followed behind. We came up on an entry way with a small box on the wall that rang a chime each time one of us passed through. Lad was the last, and a receipt printed out, which Lad collected and placed in a small bag he was carrying. The guard next to the door wore a uniform with the grocery store's name: Stanley's Market. Faro felt a sudden burst of pain. Lad smacked its ass for not following him or the pack away from the door. "Come!" Lad commanded again.

"Each of you have a similar list. There are five items listed on each of your lists corresponding to the five different areas of the store. Your Owners have already put in enough money to cover these items into an account corresponding to each of your RFID tags. If you put something into your basket that does not belong, I have permission to punish you. If you do not pick up something on your owner's list, I have permission to punish you. If you spend too long shopping for your items, wasting my time, I have permission to punish you." Number 13 started to urinate. Lad came over to him, waited for him to stop, and then said, "this is not your floor, nor your owner's floor. That must be removed." Lad removed 13's muzzle and commanded, "Lick it up!" 13 Hesitated, and was hit with the cane. "Lick it up now!", and 13 fell to the floor and licked and sucked up all of his urine. "I will not hesitate in punishing you if you make a mess of any kind in my owner's store. This is not your place. This is not your owner's place. You leave here in as pristine of condition as when you arrive. There are zero alternatives."

13's muzzle was reattached when he was done licking the floor clean. Lad then had him put ten fingers on the closest rack and caned his ass ten lashings for putting him behind schedule. 13 cried of course, but it did not seem to matter. Lad finished, and then strangely hugged 13 and whispered something in his ear. Faro couldn't hear, and 13 was muzzled so he couldn't tell. But, 13 seemed relieved and ready to be led with the rest of us to the first room. It was filled with produce, juices, bulk grains, and bulk treats.

"You have fifteen minutes to explore this area and pick up your one item." Faro looked around. Everything was so fresh, no blemishes on any of the vegetables or fruits. The nuts smelled like they were freshly cracked not ten minutes ago. The berries looked like they were fresh picked this morning. The candies and treats were all wrapped and displayed so pretty in their cases. The grains smelled like what they were instead of just smelling like the bin, like at Albertson's, WinCo, or Whole Foods. Now it knows why each of us were muzzled. So none of us could take a taste of any of these pleasant foods. Before Faro knew it, time was up, and it didn't get its item: Tofu. Faro was going to be punished.

"Show me!" Each presented their items: cauliflower for 5, strawberries for 13, and chocolate nipples for 46. "Where's your item, Faro?" It couldn't speak. It could only stand there and shrug its shoulders. "Did it not find tofu?" Faro couldn't really respond, so it shrugged its shoulders. Lad grabbed it by its collar and dragged it to where the tofu was: in the vegetable section, in the subcategory of ethnic foods, subcategory asian, bottom row just above the Asian vegetables in the bottom of the refrigerated cabinet. "Here! Pick it up!" Faro did and then it was led to the nearest rack for punishment. Each crack of the cain against its ass was progressively worse than the one preceding it. Each crack of the cane was more or less over top of the exact same place preceding it, compounding the pain. Lad had good aim, apparently.

Afterwards, Faro too was hugged by Lad, and he said, "I hurt you only because I must. Hurting you breaks my heart. I mourn for you with each swing of the cain. But, if you do not get punished, you don't learn enough about your place as a servant in life. If there is no punishment, there is no reinforcement of the need of perfection demanded from you. Now, be a good servant and get back with the others, and we shall proceed."

It was comforting to hear this from Lad. It was not what Faro was expecting at all. 13 seemed to have a little glimmer of peace in his eyes. He was careful, but thorough in learning where everything was in the room. He picked up his item promptly, but still went through the store to take account of where everything was so it would be easier to find the next time he shopped there. It is a lesson I need to pick up as well in the next room.

The second room was filled with an onsite butcher and an array of meats. There were also seasonings, cheeses, dairy, breads & tortillas, and oils. Lad spoke again, "You have fifteen minutes to browse the area and find your item. This time, my item was tilapia. But how do I tell the butcher to cut for it pieces of tilapia? It had to ask Lad, but he turned me away. It is Faro's job to make sure it gets its owner's items however possible. Thankfully, number 5 also was at the meat counter. He gave his list to the butcher and the butcher took brisket and cut off three pounds for the slave. Faro went to the counter and did the same thing. The butcher looked at the list and proceeded to filet two fishes of tilapia. He said it would take a few minutes and to come back. Faro took it upon itself to explore the store.

The Butcher rang out, "Tilapia, four fillets." Faro was on its way back and noticed number 46 apparently lost. He needed scones. Luckily, Faro knew where those were and led Twinkles to those. Lad called time before Faro was able to pick its item up from the butcher. Twinkles did not help it, and Faro got ten more lashes. This time Lad said, "I hurt you only because I must. I mourn with every stroke of the cain, with every new welt on your ass. You need to learn to be perfect for your owner. If you are going to show another servant where to find his item, you must make sure you complete your tasks first. Your primary goal in life is to be selfless to your owner, and serve your owner with your fullest capabilities. Help to others comes after this fact."

Faro rejoined the group, and it scowled at 46 for not coming to its aid. Lad led us to the third room. In this room was all the household items: toiletries and grooming supplies, toilet paper and paper towels, cleaning supplies, vacuum parts and accessories, kitchen storage and laundry room items. Lad spoke again, "You have fifteen minutes to browse and to pick up your item." Faro's item was a pack of razor blades. There was no lock on the case. Why would there be? Where could a slave hide it?

13 got shampoo; 5 picked up hosiery; and 46 picked up bleach. 46 moaned and didn't want to pick carry the bleach. He kept looking at its nails and then to Lad, to Lad and the bleach, the bleach and to his nails again. Lad did not care. Lad dragged 46 to a rack and took swings at his ass, ten in all. Lad tried to hug him and whisper in his ear, but 46 pushed him away. Lad put him to the rack again. Ten more lashes. "46, you must realize. My owner will punish me if I do not fulfill his orders to me. I must be able to comfort you after your caning." 46 pushed him away again and then refused the rack. Lad waved to the guard in the room who took 46 to the rack, pulled a flogger from off of his belt and proceeded to flog 46 for five minutes. 46 fell to the ground and Lad finally was able to hug him and whisper in his ear.

The fourth room was filled with electronics. There were gaming consoles. The newest and latest generations with every accessory imaginable. There were televisions, home theatre systems, car stereos, cables of every kind for every need conceivable. There were even kitchen and laundry appliances. It was like Best Buy or a Sears Appliance Store was shrunk to this little room. It was a Geek's heaven.

In the fourth room Lad said something new, "you have thirty minutes to explore and browse. Note, this part of the shopping there is no item to be picked up. Everything in this room is a living catalog. You take a slip, write down the item number, and hold onto it for the cashier at the end. We are not cruel here at Stanley's Market, each similar item has a similar code. Each set of similar codes is marked by the aisle. Whatever you need, go to the aisle, which is your first two digit numbers. Each aisle is set up into five categories, which is your next digit number. Your last eight digit numbers are the specific SKU numbers to the item you are purchasing. Your purchase tag from this room will contain eleven digits. If it does not, containing either more or fewer will constitute a non item pic-up, and you will be punished. Be careful when shopping in here. It is easy to get confused.

46 was still crying from the last room. Faro may have one or two permanent scars from the caning because of 46. But it didn't matter much. Faro explored the room. Its item is a JVC camcorder with dual recording SDXD cards. It is found in the camera aisle (04), subcategory (3), item number (27864298). Wow, it costs $398. The one right next to it is the same brand with one internal card and one removable card for $198. It wants to be prudent, but it also remembers Lad's words, "Faro must be perfect and selfless to its owner." Faro must put its Master's desires first before all others. This is what Master wants, this is what it must choose.

Faro catches a glimpse of 5's body. He is so perfectly toned. Its dick starts to fill its chastity, somewhat discomforting. He sees me, and shows off a bit. That doesn't help Faro, but Faro has lived through morning wood issues with chastity. This wasn't so severe as those times. But Puck's body is also covered in tattoos, scarification, and scars from whips, caning, and others. No wonder he is well behaved. He must have done this quite a number of times before with both successes and failures. Just then I notice 13. He's also noticed 5 and seems to be trying to rub his ass. Lad has none of that and takes him to a rack and canes him, ten lashes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Faro's New Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds