• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Assassin

The Assassin

12

Annälisa could be described as a stereotypical Swedish beauty, with her stunning Nordic good looks, long blonde hair, soft blue eyes and that curvaceous body that promised everything.

The trouble was that her looks were a problem in her line of work. She was too noticeable. The best assassin's were able to blend in with the background when they needed to, whereas her eye-catching beauty attracted attention wherever she went.

She overcame her difficulty by embracing it, turning it to her advantage. If her contracted-targets were too busy staring at her cum-on-me tits, they were less inclined to be focused on the danger she presented to them.

Right now, the blonde Nordic beauty was seated at a small table in the corner of an out of the way Starbucks, simply dressed in a tee-shirt, leather jacket and jeans. The small freckle-skinned man with her had beady brown eyes, two teeth missing, and a long thin scar running down his right cheek. His head was bald except for the single strand of red hair that curiously ran down the middle of his head. That had earned him his nickname.

"You understand, Annälisa?" he eventually asked, settling back in his seat.

Beads of perspiration had already broken out on his forehead.

She nodded. She'd understood ten minutes ago, but had learned to be patient with Ginger. He thought that the more he spoke, the more he earned his corn. That was okay with her.

She had never met any of her employers face-to-face and used Ginger to front up the deals for her. Until lately, he had proven to be the perfect foil, but despite today's briefing he was staring to become lazy. That was a problem for her, and one she would have to address before too long.

"Here," he added, his callused hand pushing a small buff-coloured envelope across the table towards her.

His fat fingers were covered in gaudy rings. Ginger loved his bling-bling.

"It's all there," he unnecessarily added.

Annälisa took the envelope and quickly dropped it into the bag by her feet. He should have known better than to pass it to her so openly—another black mark.

It contained written instructions, and several photographs. She would digest the information when they finished their meeting and, when the agreed fee hit her bank account, she would eliminate the target with her usual chilling efficiency.

"Time frame?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ginger leant forward across the table and looked at her in the way he did when he thought he was in control.

"Tomorrow night," he said, conspiratorially. "The payment will hit your account this afternoon. This job is urgent."

Annälisa pursed her lips. Urgent jobs cost more. Ginger should have known that. But before she could make the point, his beady eyes had broken into a grin.

"An extra five thousand," he gleefully told her. "Didn't I do well?"

She smiled softly at him, but inside she knew he had just sealed his fate. The extra fee for urgent jobs ran into five figures. He could be such a prick at times.

"You did well," she lied.

This would be the last time they worked together. Why not let him have his moment of glory?

"Anything else?" she asked.

Ginger's smile widened and his thick tongue licked across his dry mouth. The Swedish assassin knew why. She could almost see the drool form on his lips in anticipation.

"Nothing else," he told her, his beady eyes darting from side to side in excitement. "Just my usual payment..."

-

The men's toilet in Starbucks wasn't the most salubrious place, but Ginger was happy enough. As long as he got to fuck the blonde-haired woman, he didn't care where it was. It was an unusual arrangement, but one that suited both parties.

He could have charged what he wanted for his services, but in what other circumstances would he have an opportunity to have sex with a voluptuous beauty like this one?

As for Annälisa, a steady relationship was impossible in her line of work, which was unfortunate considering her sky-high sex drive. That meant she took casual fucks wherever she could find them, even if they were with someone like Ginger.

She hunched forward against the cubicle's thin wall, listening to the sound of Ginger unbuckling his trousers behind her. She enjoyed doggie-style and this way she didn't have to look at him. The sight of that red face with its narrowed eyes and missing front teeth could put her off sex for life...

Within a few seconds, she felt his hard dick pressing against the cloth at the back of black skirt. That was better.

His callused hands took hold of the hem of the skirt and dragged it up onto her back, her superb ass now exposed in her skimpy blue thong. She could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck as he yanked it halfway down her thighs and spread her legs even further apart with the outside of his shoe.

He was in danger of overstepping the mark in his eagerness, but she let it go. This would be their last fuck, after all. Not that she was sentimental, but it had been a few days since she'd been with anyone and her growing need for his modest dick inside her was gathering pace with each passing second.

When he found her wet opening and pushed fiercely into her sex in one quick motion, she couldn't help but let out a groan.

Encouraged, he reached around to cup her pendulous tits through her tee-shirt. She smacked his fat fingers away. Even though she could feel her nipples react to his touch, he was overstepping the mark again.

He dropped his hands to her hips, using them as leverage as he thrust in and out of her. From the sound of his grunts in her ear, he was close to having a heart attack. It wasn't lost on Annälisa that they could be interrupted at any moment, but that sense of danger had always added to such moments.

She threw her head back as he fucked her. His dick didn't touch her deepest walls, but the length was almost sufficient enough to find the right spot. She pushed back in an attempt to force him deeper, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

"Fuck!" she heard him grunt.

Oh no. He wasn't close, was he? Not yet?

"Don't dare cum," she rasped over her shoulder. "Think of something else, anything, just keep going."

"Can't," he replied, almost immediately. "I'm nearly there."

Shit!!

Annälisa fucked him for thirty more seconds more, trying to draw the moment out for as long as she could, when she detected his balls begin to tighten.

With a curse of annoyance, she pulled away and swung around, dropping to her knees just in time to catch the first blast of cum in her slippery mouth. Her graceful fingers stroked his dick as he came, milking him as she swallowed every drop he had.

When he had nothing left, she pushed her blonde hair over her right shoulder as she rose to her feet. The frustrated look on her face spoke volumes.

"It's been a pleasure, Ginger" she said ironically, as she threw open the cubicle door. "See you around."

-

Annälisa parked the red car in the darkened alley across the road, rather than use the underground hotel car park. She would be more inconspicuous that way. Car parks had cameras, and the police would go through the recordings in fine detail once the body was discovered.

Okay, she had stolen the car less than half an hour ago, but she'd learned a long time ago not to take any unnecessary chances.

According to the information she'd been supplied with, the target was staying in the hotel tonight, in the James Suite. She was posing as the prostitute he'd hired for the evening and had chosen the low cut cream dress with her role in mind. If the way her tits spilled over the top didn't distract him, nothing would.

Her only problem would be avoiding one of the goons that were protecting him, according to the file Ginger had given her.

That problem reared its head sooner than she'd anticipated. She was just preparing to leave the car when a tap on the driver's window took her by surprise. Damn, how could she have been so careless? The gun pointing through the glass made her heart beat a little faster. No sudden movements, she told herself.

The barrel moved in an upward and downward motion and she obeyed the silent instruction, lowering the window to allow the well-worn face to peer in.

"Watcha doin'?" a high-pitched voice asked.

He was tall and slim, of Hispanic origin, but it was the way his gun was trained on her that captured her attention. She began to move, but stopped as the weapon waved from side to side.

"No you don't!" the guy uttered in admonishment. "I asked whatcha doin'!?!"

Annälisa tried to look alarmed as he peered in through the wndow, in the way that a call girl would probably do under the circumstances. But her mind was ticking over. Why would her target have a goon guarding the alley? That didn't make sense, not unless he'd had some sort of tip off. Was that possible?

"I'm looking for a little action," she softly breathed, switching back to the moment.

She fractionally turned towards him as she spoke, enough to display her heavy cleavage to his gaze.

His eyes dropped to the swell of her tits as she moved, and in the darkness the distraction allowed her hidden hand to pick up the gun at her side. The silencer was already in place.

"This is my patch," she added, smiling this time. "You interested in a little fun?"

The face broke into a toothy grin and the guy's gaze found her tits again as he contemplated his options.

The split second distraction gave her all the time she needed. Her swift movement was as deadly as her aim and the soft spit broke the silence as the bullet hit him directly between the eyes, followed by a dull thud as his body collapsed to the ground.

Annälisa's cold blue eyes returned to the hotel across the street as she pondered what had just happened. Something didn't add up, even if she couldn't quite work out what it was. That meant she would have to tread even more carefully than usual.

Exiting the vehicle, she swiftly heaved the goon's body between the car and the wall. Her task wouldn't take long and the darkness would provide enough cover until she returned.

-

The Swedish assassin pulled her white coat tightly around her body as she entered the hotel, making sure she attracted as little attention as possible. The lifts were at the far side of the lobby and so she ignored them, instead taking the door immediately to her left. The stairs were the safest way of keeping her out of sight while she made her way to her destination

She took the steps two at a time, pausing when she reached the top floor. After listening carefully for a moment, she pushed the brown door open and quickly slipped into the corridor—hand on the gun in her pocket—ready to act if she met another goon.

The passageway was empty. That was just as well. She had no intention of taking any chances following her brief encounter in the alley, but any further killings could lead to complications.

After a moment's thought, Annälisa decided to pick the lock to the suite rather than announce her arrival. If there had been some sort of tip-off, then the target could be waiting for her.

It took her a nano-second to open the door and as soon as she stealthily tiptoed into the small annexe, she heard the unmistakeable sounds of feminine pleasure coming from her right—the master bedroom? That made no sense.

He was supposedly expecting her, wasn't she?

Slipping the gun from her pocket, she closed the suite door silently behind her and crept her way towards the bedroom, one step at a time. The door was half-open and all it took was for her to edge her head into the gap to see that a guy was sitting in a leather chair opposite a mirror, watching his reflection as a naked Japanese girl undulated sexily on his lap.

It was her target. The photographs she'd been given confirmed that.

The girl was a hot piece of ass, there was no doubt about that, and moved like a lap dancer as she rotated her slim hips in tight little circles in his lap. When he began to groan, she teasingly glanced back at him as she leant forward, eased her ass upwards, and then slammed it back down on him again.

"Fuck, bitch..." he gasped.

The girl laughed out loud as she pulled his hands to her tits and then repeated the manoeuvre. A second time. And then a third.

His pulled his hands away and redirected them to her gyrating hips, trying unsuccessfully to steady her. It brought more laughter from the sexy young woman.

"Yoko too hot for you?" she asked, in her thick, Japanese accent.

She clutched her tits as she increased the pace, pulling on her brown nipples that grew long and hard out of her areola. Arching her olive-hued body like a bow, she changed from her slamming, downward thrusts to circular rotations again.

"Ever had anyone as good as me?" she teased.

She was never still and her small hands left her perky tits to pull her long dark hair high on top of her head as she jammed back down on him again.

Annälisa felt the wetness between her thighs. Her brief encounter with Ginger in the Starbuck's toilets yesterday had only whetted her appetite and she would need to go looking for a guy to spend the night with when she was finished here. Her vibe could only give so much satisfaction.

The sooner the better...

Stepping into the room, she silently moved towards the rutting couple, gun firmly in hand. Placing the barrel against the side of his head before either of them noticed her presence; she gently squeezed the trigger and blew his brains out.

His body convulsed with a huge shudder, and the Japanese girl gasped as she suddenly realised what had happened.

But that was all. A gasp! Not a shriek, or a scream...

The young woman's unusual reaction made Annälisa pause as she turned the gun on her, and to add to the assassin's surprise the girl held a fist to her mouth as she bucked like a wild stallion during the few seconds before the man collapsed under her.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" she suddenly cried, her body convulsing as the orgasm spread through her.

Annälisa held the gun steady as she stared at her in shock. This had to be one seriously fucked-up young woman.

The Japanese girl stepped off the dead man as if it was an everyday occurrence and ignored the assassin's weapon as she made her way towards her purse on the bed.

"Hell of a way to get off," she laughed, pulling out what looked to be a cigarette.

When she casually lit it, the noxious odour of blueberry headies suggested it was anything but. The atmosphere was tinged with sexual electricity as they just stood looking at one another while the girl took another drag on the joint.

"You're going to kill me, too?" she asked.

Annälisa realised that her Japanese accent was mixed with a touch of British, but it was her calm tone that surprised her. It was so casual she could have been asking about the weather.

She nodded slowly. There was something about this girl that intrigued her, but witnessing the hit was enough to condemn her. That was the way it worked, right?

"You don't have to," the girl softly said, shrugging her shoulders as if the decision wasn't of any real consequence. "I won't tell anyone."

The way her gaze ran across the Swedish beauty's body brought with it an unexpected reaction between Annälisa's thighs.

"Besides, it's been a while since Yoko has been with another woman," she went on. "How about you?"

The question took the blonde by surprise and the unspoken answer was that it was too long. While she was bisexual, she had always preferred girl-girl sex.

And as girls went, this young Asian beauty was spectacular...

She was one of those young women who were probably even more perfect naked than she was clothed. There wasn't an ounce of excess fat on her taut, bare flesh. Everything was tight and feminine, from her high, perky breasts to her flat, toned stomach to the gentle curves of her hips.

And her bare labial lips were glossy and pink with arousal...

"Yoko recognises that look," the girl chuckled, taking one more drag on the joint before casually flicking it across the room, not caring where it landed.

Her almond shaped eyes locked onto Annälisa's hungry gaze and she smiled wickedly. Did she even understand the seriousness of her situation? The way her extraordinarily long pierced tongue flicked lightly across her mouth as she casually strolled across to the blonde suggested not.

"See something you like?" she teased, as the blonde's gaze ran across her slender olive-hued body again.

Annälisa's fingers tightened on the trigger as the exotic girl reached for the gun, but it instantly became apparent that Yoko wasn't trying to take it away from her. Instead, the sexy young woman guided the gun to her face, took the cold metal of the barrel between her soft pink lips and began to suck on like it was a dick.

The closeness between death and sex was intoxicating.

A devilish glint sparkled in her dark eyes as she reached for the shoulder straps of the blonde's cream dress. With a rough tug, she yanked them downwards, exposing the assassin's impressively large tits to the cool air. Annälisa's nipples hardened instantly as her dress slid from her voluptuous body, leaving her naked except for her skimpy light-blue thong.

Yoko's hungry eyes widened in appreciation as they devoured the sight on offer, and then her hands were on the thrusting tits, taking each of them in her cool palms and sampling their shape and firmness as if she was handling two pieces of ripe fruit.

For a few long seconds the two women just stared at one another, the gun still between Yoko's sucking lips as the pads of her thumbs flicked at Annälisa's thick nipples.

But then the Japanese girl was sinking to her knees, leaving the gun and the Swedish woman's magnificent breasts behind.

Her wicked gaze stared upwards as she tugged Annälisa's thong down her shapely thighs, tilted her head to the left and her unusually long tongue snaked across the woman's clit.

The blonde gasped as she felt cold the tongue-piercing on her flesh, and then Yoko was caressing her sensitive little nub with a series of delicious licks. Geez ... this girl didn't need to be told anything about the art of pleasuring another woman.

She wrapped one of her hands around Annälisa's asscheeks, her slim fingers stroking them achingly slowly as her sweet mouth ignited nerve endings and senses in a way the gasping blonde hadn't experienced for a long time. Way too long...

Still holding her gun in one hand, she allowed the other to glide through the Japanese girl's silken black hair. Before she knew it, she was thrusting her hips forward in short, swift strokes, smearing her juices all over that beautiful young face.

Narrowing her eyes as the pleasure flooded through her, she glanced over at the chair. The dead man was slumped across the arm, looking so peaceful he could easily have been asleep. His goons must be nearby, which meant that she was taking a chance by staying her a moment longer than necessary.

But this girl's amazingly long pierced tongue made it worth the risk...

Annälisa let her pleasure her for a while longer before she eventually slipped her hands under the girl's arms and pulled her up to her feet. It was important for the exotic Japanese beauty to fully understand who was in control here. Grabbing a handful of her dark locks, she dragged her across the floor and threw her down on the bed.

Yoko landed with a bounce, squealing in surprise and delight as her dark hair fanned across her face and her tits bounced.

Moving with the grace of a panther, Annälisa quickly covered the olive-hued body with her own. She could feel Yoko's heat and wetness as she scissored their thighs together and pulled the young woman's right leg up onto her shoulder.

"Yes," the girl gasped, her almond shaped eyes gleaming with need. "Fuck me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Assassin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds