• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Possessing Bella Ch. 13

Possessing Bella Ch. 13

1234

Authors Note: This is a chapter in this series primarily based in BDSM practices. If that is not to your tastes please stop reading and find one of the other wonderful stories on this site more suited to your kink. Thank you once again to everyone who leaves comments and feedback on my writing, it is much appreciated. Happy holidays, and my sincere apologies for the delay in this month's chapter, real life is crazy busy. ~ellie

*****

Bella had been in a helicopter before, but she had not been in the frame of mind to enjoy it for the pure joy of flying. Stephen held her hand in a gesture that was both caring and romantic. She knew now that he could and would take her every bit as completely as Mel had once. It was different though. Where Mel's tender aftercare was born of love and concern for her state of body and mind, Stephens gestures of tenderness and care seemed to be tinged with a sense of romance as well. It was hard, she thought, to put into words the subtle differences between them. Where Mel had claimed her body and soul as his, it seemed that Stephen was trying to win her heart.

Squeezing his hand nervously, Bella looked down on the picturesque lawn and traditional walled garden as they made their descent into a wide space of lush green grass. Helping her from the helicopter Stephen fixed a sturdy chain to her collar attaching the other end to his belt loop.

"Remember your training and all will be well," he murmured as he handed her the small chest that held the few possessions he had given her. He began to walk toward the large sandstone house, with Bella two steps behind him the chain hanging slackly between them.

"Tal, Steelheart. I had heard you were returning, but I did not believe it until this moment," a muscular man greeted Stephen loudly. Then he embraced him in an awkward looking off centre way in which their opposite shoulders bumped, and they clasped hands in a strong grip. "Come we'll put your girl in the kennels and grab a tankard together."

"She stays," Stephen said flatly. "You may greet, Honey," Stephen commanded rather than asked.

"Greetings, Master," she flashed her big green eyes momentarily in the direction of the other master before lowering them again.

"Business or pleasure?" The man ignored Bella's greeting and continued to talk to Stephen, who just inclined his head and gave a half smile.

"Get out of my way, Arek," he said in his deep baritone. "You know Kolton and Mik-Hail are awaiting my arrival. Stop posturing and move or be moved," his voice had a dangerous undertone.

Arek seemed to consider Stephen for a few moments. Both men were tall and broad, but the well-muscled physique of Arek made him look formidable at that moment, and Bella sucked her lip between her teeth. Then suddenly he roared with laughter and slapped Stephen on the back.

"It is good to have you back brother," he said as they entered the walled garden. "I'm pleased the past few years have not made you soft. Bella saw two young women tending the garden as she walked through, both wearing ragged house camisks. A third woman swathed in copious scarfs and drops of material supervised them from a distant chair.

"I see you still pretend to be a free woman, Nalani," Stephen nodded in her direction.

"How unpleasant it is to see you again, Steelheart," Nalani responded with a cool look and a cold voice.

"She still hasn't forgiven you," Arak laughed loudly. "I don't like your girl's chances of surviving the week without feeling the sting of her tongue if not her brother's whip."

"Honey is no stranger to the barbs of jealous women," Stephen said offhandedly, "Nor is she a stranger to the whipping post." Arek raised an eyebrow and turned his head to look at the small slave as they walked into the cool dark foyer.

"I doesn't surprise me considering she is serving an evil bastard like you," Arak chuckled. He guided them through to the main hall where two fire pits were stacked with fresh wood but remained unlit in the centre of each side wall. Mats and roman style stools and chairs were spread out around the room, and a large sand circle with a tall post placed upright in the middle of it sat in the very centre. The room was not overly large, and Bella imagined that any girl brave enough to dance there would be on display to everyone in attendance.

"Kolton is in his office with Mik-Hail," Arek opened the door to a slightly smaller room to the side of the feasting hall and ushered them inside. "Well, he's here at last," Arek announced as they entered the room.

"Tal, Kolton," Stephen greeted the old man at the large desk, then nodded to Mike, "Mik-Hail." He acknowledged his long-time friend.

"You can leave your things over there," Kolton waved at a mat in the corner that sat below large steel rings that dotted the wall. Stephen unhooked the chain from his belt and walked over attaching it to a ring in the wall and dropping the rucksack he carried beside where Bella had dutifully knelt. She had known she would be treated as just part of Stephen's luggage when they arrived but being totally ignored was not an experience she liked. She would have liked to greet Master Mike and thank him for all the time he had allowed Nyx to train her.

She had been told this was the way it was. She tried not to let it bother her. It did though, and she made her face a plain mask and tried not to bite her lips as she knelt in a tower position before the men who would judge her worthiness to stay here without Stephen. She kept her eyes on the floor listening to the men talk about her as they would about a working animal, like a cow or a horse.

"I understand the circumstances, and I had great respect for Marinos, but we don't pander here, Steelheart. She works like everyone else. She lives in the kennels, and she will answer to the Kennel Master and the First Girl," Kolton was saying. None of this was news to Bella except the name Marinos which must have been Mel's name here in this world.

"That's as it should be. She doesn't ask for any special attention when I am not in attendance, and I think you will be pleasantly surprised by how hard the girl works," Stephen said flatly.

"Your girl did some of the initial training with her?" Kolton had turned his attention on Mike.

"Not enough but be that as it is, Nyx said she was a quick study and could cope with the basics of living in the stronghold during an enclave gathering," Mike muttered. "She is small but interesting to look at and watch. It should not be a hardship to have her serve in your stronghold."

"We will have to see about that," Kolton grunted. "What do you call her?"

"I call her Honey," Stephen answered. Kolton grunted and shook his head. "As this is her first entry into Gor, and it is your home in which we seek shelter, you, of course, have the right give her a name of your choosing." Stephen was weighing up the mood of the taciturn old man sitting across the large desk from him. If there was power in this lifestyle, Kolton held it. Mel could have matched him once, and Stephen knew that was one of the reasons Bella had been allowed in without being collared to a Master who lived the Gorean lifestyle on a daily basis.

"I would call her Panda to remind her with each calling of her name that we do not pander to a girl's wants or needs. Nor do we want any pandemonium in regards to her being here. That name is however not available to her at this time. I was given to understand her name was Bella but that it has been requested that she not use that name here?" Kolton paused in his thoughts to see Mike nod in confirmation. "She may keep the name Honey or a variation of it." His voice became hard again, "That is possibly the last boon I will afford you, Steelheart. From this point on, she obeys the rules of this home or is punished accordingly, agreed?" Kolton said with force making sure Stephen knew he was serious.

"That is as it should be," Stephen said easily. He was confident in her abilities as well as her endearing qualities. The men of Gor were mostly bluster, and this was a definite flexing of muscle from the old man to make sure Stephen knew his place in being allowed to return. He had no doubt Mike had already been given the same warnings despite the close relationship between the two men. Mike was in line to succeed the old man as ruler of this enclave. While Kolton may have agreed to this arrangement for Mike and the memory of Mel, Stephen knew he wasn't happy with the idea of a girl just playing at being a slave in his home. Stephen had no doubt he would test her thoroughly over the coming days.

"Alright bring the slave forward, and I will begin the testing and make my final decision," Kolton said suddenly banging his fist on the table in a show of his prodigious strength despite his advancing years. Both Stephen and Mike knew this was now only a formality but as Stephen took the chain from the ring from the wall and led her forward Mike hoped Nyx had been right in her assessment of the girl.

"The slave will provide the names of six cities of Gor, two mountain ranges and two rivers," Kolton said staring at her as if to see inside her mind. If she had truly done the essential reading this would be no problem, if not he may have to reconsider his agreement.

"Ar, Thentis, Koraba," Bella licked her lips nervously, "Lara, Treve, Port Kar." She paused briefly her mind searching for what she needed. "Sadar and Voltai Mountain ranges," She took a deep breath, "The Vosk and the Thassa Rivers." She fell silent and kept her eyes downcast.

"Explain what Ka-la-na, blackwine and mead are and the best way to serve them," his voice was flat showing no emotion.

"Ka-la-na is a sweet wine and would be best served in a goblet or as the Master has requested. Meade is a sweet Ale made from honey and is best served in a tankard or horn once again depending on the Master's wishes. Black wine is like coffee and can be served in first serve or second serve in which a tray of milk, cream sugar and honey are made available. This is so the master may please himself with the taste of the brew," Bella said confidently. She enjoyed the service training and knew most drinks within reason and the majority of the food.

Kolton said nothing. He stood from behind the great desk and walked out to the middle of the floor sitting on an uncomfortable looking, wide stool with a high flat back on it. "Bara," he barked the command at her. She moved swiftly to lay face down before him her wrists crossed in the small of her back and her ankles crossed. At the last minute, she moved her head to the side resting her cheek on the cold stone floor.

"Belly," he barked again. Bella relaxed her hands to her sides and spread her legs widely while remaining on her stomach. "Karta," Kolton barked again and Bella moved slowly and awkwardly forward until her lips could touch his boots. Then she laid her head beside his boot in an act of complete submission.

Stephen could see the hint of a smile on the old man's face as he watched Bella move and obey his every command quickly and with ease. "Submission," the bark was not as harsh but she moved just as quickly to take up a new position. With as much grace as she could muster she knelt up before him and raised her arms above her head crossing them at the wrists. Then she dropped her head low between her arms and brought them down slightly toward him.

"She knows the basics at least. Nyx has done her job as your first girl," Kolton spoke above her head to the other men. Realising she would be required to hold this position until told otherwise, Bella relaxed her shoulders slightly and concentrated on their voices closing her eyes and breathing rhythmically. "Does she dance as well?"

"She does," Stephen's voice held pleasure or something like it that Bella couldn't quite put her finger on.

"I will give her a day to become fully acquainted with our kitchen and the chores she will be given by the first girl. Tonight, however, she will dance for us," Kolton decreed. "A dance to show her submission to the men of my home," he added indicating which of the multitude of dances would be required.

"Mike, take them to the Kennels and find, Greyhawk and Thalia," Kolton issued orders. "You may keep her with you tonight but in the morning she will join the house properly," he instructed Stephen. "Stand slave and go with your Master."

"Thank you, Master," Bella said quietly and flowed gracefully to her feet turning to face Stephen. He took the chain that now hung down between her breasts and led her to the chest and his bag before taking her from the room with her arms full.

Bella realised quickly that because of the enormity of the rooms the house would be reasonably easy to navigate. She was taken through the main hall and back to the large foyer then through the door on the same side of the house again. The large antechamber had a desk, but nobody was present. They continued through the next door, and Mike spoke to Stephen.

"I have already spoken with Greyhawk and seen to it that Bella will share with Nyx. I will be here for the two-week duration of this gathering. During that time, Nyx will mostly stay with me. Should something arise at work that Mark can't handle, and I have to return to the city I will leave Nyx here to beg her case should she find herself in trouble."

"It won't come to that my friend," Stephen said mildly.

"Things have changed a bit around here over the last few years. Some new faces with big egos have entered the ranks. Trouble may find her whether she likes it or not," Mike made it clear that he did not like some of the new faces that had joined their enclave. "Computer geeks looking for easy sex for the most part as far as I can see; most are taking the mentoring offered. "Your guy Andrew seems to be alright but he wouldn't come with Bella here." He gave a dry chuckle, "Poor guy. It's just not natural having to work for a woman." His voice held his disgust over the situation.

Bella said nothing she knew this was how it would be here. She was surprised that Mike was showing her compassion and ensuring her safety by organising her kennel as he had. Perhaps he had done it in deference to the other Masters who made up the stake holders of the club and were all friends to Mel but she appreciated it regardless.

"Leave your chest here. Take only what you will need to dance tonight and give it to me," Stephen's tone was more abrupt than it had been lately. She knew then that the stern authoritarian Stephen would be the man she would have to defer to here. She took a swathe of silk and several stings of bina and bells passing them to Stephen before closing the chest and putting it near the small pillow that rested on the sleeping mat.

Stephen looked at the handful of items and nodded before pushing them into his vest. He then turned with Mike and walked from the kennels, Bella trail behind him staying close enough so that the chain remained bowed between them with some slackness.

"Thalia will be in the kitchen," Mike said as they walked, "Best take her there first then you can keep her as close as you wish." Stephen grunted his acknowledgement with a nod.

They walked back through the foyer and the door on the far side. Bella found herself turning abruptly and following the men down a long corridor that ran the length of the building. She imagined the foyer and feasting hall on the other side of the left wall as she walked. She peered curiously at the large open doors they passed on the right to see roman style sunken baths surrounded by biers filled with steaming and sizzling rocks. Several girls lounged about the space.

Continuing down the corridor, she found herself standing at the entrance to the largest kitchen she had ever seen. It was bustling with activity and obviously ruled by a stern looking woman who stood surveying all that happened around her. As soon as she saw the two Masters standing with Bella at the door to the kitchen, her demeanour changed noticeably, and she sashayed toward them.

"Greetings Masters," she said with a small smile. "How may I serve you this evening?"

"Nyx will show Steelheart's new slave the kitchen then they will serve us on the deck," Mike stated.

"As you wish, Master," Thalia said without any emotion still holding the small smile on her face.

"Honey, this is Mistress Thalia, First Girl of this home. You will obey her as you obey any Master here," Stephen said seriously and unhooked the chain from her collar and his belt loop.

"Yes, Master," Bella said softly.

"Better come with me then," Thalia said, "Thank you, Masters, I will send the girls to you shortly." The men walked away, and Thalia took Bella by the arm and led her into the vast kitchen space. To Bella's surprise the kitchen seemed to be missing one complete wall, opening out onto the deck as if it were all one space. She could see the Masters as they sat talking and joking with each other a small distance away. Girls moved between the two spaces as others remained at the benches and open wood fire ovens. Bella walked to the rear of the room guided by Thalia.

"You must always look busy when you are in the kitchen," Thalia said in a soft voice. "Take this cloth and polish these goblets," she indicated the bench before her and stack them up into the shelf above as you do each one. While you're doing that you can begin to memorise the kitchen floor plan," she smiled then as if letting Bella in on a secret. "It's a cheat sheet for the new girls and strictly women's business," then she surreptitiously slid a wooden board across the bench revealing a well laid out floor plan. "I'll find Nyx for you," she turned and left Bella to the chore.

Minutes later Nyx appeared beside her taking up a second cloth and helping with the chore of polishing goblets. "I am so glad you are here," Nyx said in her usual subdued way. "The place is buzzing with rumours about Steelheart's slave," she grinned. Only Master Kolton knows your true identity, aside of Master of course, so expect that the other Masters will test you to see your worth."

"Oh, gosh, really?" Bella suddenly felt the butterflies in her tummy turn into rabid flesh-eating moths. "Master Kolton said I must dance tonight but I can barely think straight I am so nervous. I don't want to let you down. All that training you gave me," she shook her head, "What if I mess it up really badly." Her voice had become high pitched with anxiety.

"Sweet girl," Nyx laughed lightly. "You knew more in your first few days with me than some of these girls have learned over months. You could go out there waddling like a duck, and you would have more grace than some of the girls here for the gathering. Don't look so worried, I will be on hand and Thalia is like a little mother with girls like you who show such promise. Everyone will love you; I promise."

"What if I forget my dance?" Bella whispered.

"Which one did he ask for?" Nyx became concerned it was one of the most obscure dances they hadn't had time to touch on yet.

"Submission, I think," Bella chewed her lip remembering the conversation.

"You practised that so much even I know it by heart now," Nyx grinned. "Now have you looked at this long enough to remember most of it?" She indicated the floor plan.

"I am so nervous I am not sure any of it is sinking in," Bella said sadly.

"Well, here is how we cover and reveal it," she slid the board into place and uncovered it again twice to show Bella how to see it. "The first thing is to come to these shelves for the right vessel, tankards, horns, goblets. She pointed down the rows of shelving against the wall indicating the platters for various foods. "Then you clean it with one of these cloths while you check where the food or drink you need is kept. It's going to be fine sweet girl."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Possessing Bella Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds