• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katie My Love, Why???

Katie My Love, Why???

12

Huge thanks to mistress12 for helping me get my first story edited and submitted. You are a dear!

*****

Thursday 2p.m.

"What do you mean they just walked?" I yelled into the receiver. "I don't give a shit, we're contracted to finish by the end of the month".

Sometimes being the project manager for one of the country's biggest construction firms wasn't worth the mid-six figure salary. Well, I should say it definitely comes with six figure problems as well.

With one phone call my plans to wrap up the work week early and start a long weekend with my wife and kids, were shaping up to jump on the first flight to Charlotte to fix this mess.

"Katie I'm so sorry Honey. The contractors walked and I've got to go sort this mess out. I'll call you tonight from the hotel". I could hear the disappointment in her voice as she told me to be safe and gently hung up the kitchen phone.

This was something, unfortunately, Katie was used to hearing. She stopped teaching six years ago to raise our two kids.

She told me how she hated the traveling but the freedom to be with the children (and not to mention the money) were worth our time apart.

We always knew climbing the corporate ladder had its drawbacks, but I was on the verge of making senior partner and that mean a permanent spot to shot call from my home offices here in North Florida.

No more, "get your ass on the first flight out" to solve the field problems. I'd have a young up and coming kid to fill my shoes. There was light at the end of the tunnel for us, for sure.

For now Katie would settle into her familiar routine of getting the kids off the bus at 3, helping with homework before they all settled into bed at 8, the kids with slobbering pillows and my sweet Katie with her romance novels.

I'd often come home on a red-eye flight and find her in our upstairs chaise lounge asleep with the latest installment of her book series in her lap, wrapped up in a downs comforter.

On a positive note to those books, there were some really heated love making sessions when I'd wake her by carrying her back to bed in the middle of the night. Although I thought those books were quite silly, I never discouraged her from reading them because I had benefited from them as much as she did at night.

Perhaps I could knock this problem out in Charlotte out and be home by Sunday, but the way the foreman spoke I'd likely spend a week in North Carolina.

Saturday 9:56 p.m.

At thirty thousand feet I, for the first time in two days, could loosen my tie and not worry about the project. All was well and the company would finish within the contractual time agreed. Another notch on my belt as I proved my worth and solidified my reputation for getting things done calmly and on time.

After getting a few slaps on the back from corporate while we dined at Barrington's Restaurant, I was finally on my way home to Katie. I'd be in the door just after one and I couldn't wait to sleep in my own bed.

I told Cynthia, my secretary of ten years, to send everything to my cell while I worked from home the next two days. It would give me and Katie a chance to enjoy some time together while the kids were at school and I'd get to play catch up with my son in the back yard.

I dozed on the plane during the short hop to JIA. Traffic was non-existent during the early morning drive home.

As I pulled into my drive most of the lights were off except for a few exterior lights I had on timers. I walked through the garage door and into our sprawling kitchen I could smell the remnants of Katie's roast she had prepared for dinner six hours ago.

I threw my jacket over the bar stool and slowly made my way up the carpeted stairs. At the top of the stoop I looked left and saw a soft yellow glow coming from the crack in my bedroom door. Katie must have fallen asleep reading again.

I imagined her soft angelic face, framed by her strawberry blonde hair that hung down to cover her little freckled nose when she read. I could see her softly sleeping while sitting in the chair next to the large window in the corner of our room. Probably still wrapped warmly in her purple bathrobe. Hopefully she won't turn away my late night advances when I scoop her up and bring her to bed.

Before I hooked a left and went to the master bedroom, I tip toed down the hall towards the kids rooms. Facing the door to their Jack and Jill bathroom I pushed the door to the left and saw my son Chase wrapped in his special yellow blanket gently snoring away. I shut his door and moved right into Katrina's pink princess themed room. She made no noises whatsoever as she gently dreamed next to her favorite brown bear.

As I closed her door tight I heard a gentle 'creek' come from my room down the hall behind me. Perhaps Katie had awaken from the uncomfortableness of the chaise lounge and decided to transition into our king size bed.

Halfway down the hall I hear again a gentle squeal, my mind quickly matched the familiar sound when Katie would finish a long stretch just before a yawn. In my mind confirming her break in slumber.

I was just about to gently push the door to my bedroom open when I heard a very unfamiliar noise gently waft from underneath the door.

This sound was low and muffled and brought thoughts of perhaps when a large dog stretches and huffs.

We don't own any animals, confused and now letting my audible senses peak, I closed my eyes and stood still.

Katie yawned again. Only this time her yawn seemed very breathy and shrill. Maybe she was having a bad dream as I could almost hear the quick hiss that comes from exhaling loudly from ones nostrils.

I wondered what kind of nightmare she could be having that would cause her to be so noisy as she slept. She always fell asleep and woke up in the same position because she slept so soundly. Her books must have had her imagination in overdrive.

"Oh fuuuck..." A gentle whisper swept through the small crack in the door.

My poor Katie was sleep talking! I heard her once talk in her sleep but that was years ago in college the night she got the news her grandmother passed. It was one of the only times I'd heard her make a peep during her dreams.

Poor baby, maybe I'll have Cynthia wipe my schedule through the week and pamper Katie to ease her mind and help out more here at home.

"Ohhhh fuck baby, yeah...push back on me. Yeah that's it!" A low growl snapped my mind back to the hallway.

What the fuck was that??? Who the fuck was that?! My mind could no longer imagine how Katie could have made such baritone sound in her sleep and my once crystal clear thoughts became muddled as my head swam trying to make sense of the reality that stood on the other side of my bedroom door...

My bedroom door! This was my house right? I just walked into my kids room and see them with my own eyes. Maybe I'm still sleeping on the plane. No, no...I'm here. I'm right here in my house, I know it!

My mind knew exactly what was happening but my heart was still making excuses, doing its best to protect me and the life I had worked so hard to build and maintain. This was real and the pounding in my chest confirmed I was alive and well but still trying to block this sudden new reality behind the door in front of me.

I wanted to kick the door in and rip the Band-Aid off with one quick pull, but again my heart protected me and firmly planted my feet on the plush freshly vacuumed carpet. My eyes still closed, I just stood and listened.

"Yeah baby...Ride that cock. You love when I fill your sweet cunt don't you?" He growled. My eyes shut tight , my ears burning with the painful truth that someone was in bed with my beautiful Katie.

As tight as I could keep them it couldn't dam the moisture that had built from my eyes and a tear rolled down my cheek. My world had changed in an instant.

"Mmmmm yesss...You fucking stretch me so good. Oh god, you're cock has me dripping wet!" She was stressed breathlessly. My ears finally confirmed no strange man had brought home a strange woman to have sex in my bed.

In her raspy tone Katie just confirmed she had chosen to let another lay between her soft alabaster toned legs. My wonderful wife of fifteen years was riding another man's cock. And she was loving it.

"Oh god yesss Scott, rub my ass while I ride you...Rub my fucking asshole...mmm.."

That's when the pain hit me hard and low. The most intense nausea I had ever felt. Like someone kicked me square in the balls with steel toe boots. I felt hot beads of sweat begin to form on my forehead. My palms became clammy and my hands trembled.

Everything was black from my state of chosen blindness. But things were also now crystal clear. With his name freshly out of Katie's mouth, I knew who the other man was just beyond the door.

Scott was my neighbor who lived directly across the street from me. He had a wife, Janine and two kids ten and twelve. They played with my kids every weekend. His wife worked nights as a nurse at the hospital two miles away. Scott I had more than a few beers while grilling in the summer by our pool.

And now Scotts swollen cock was buried deep inside Katie while his hands probed her sensitive backdoor.

Never had I considered touching her there! Never had she asked. Who was this woman behind the door in front of me?

"Flip over baby...Let me fuck that tight pussy from behind." He sounded so familiar with her. So comfortable. Jesus, how many times has he had her?

"Oh yeah baby, you know I like it like that best...fuck this little pussy of yours...just be careful I'm getting sore..."

Best?.. Pussy of yours???..She never said she got sore when we made love...Oh god, they were in familiar territory.

My neighbor was fucking my sweet, innocent wife...again...in her favorite position. Do I have a favorite position with Katie?

My mind was reeling. My eyes could no longer shield my heart from her betrayal. The door was cracked and I knew the bed was to my immediate right against the wall. There was no way I could confirm the situation without opening the door fully exposing myself.

But unfortunately for me, atop my wife's dresser to my immediate left and straight through the crack in the door, sat a huge mirror.

I inhaled deeply and let my facial muscles relax and peered through the crack in the door straight at the mirror just to the left.

Katie was kneeling lengthwise on our huge bed with her face down and her small round ass in the air exposing everything to Scott. Her head was down to the left facing the mirror, if she chose to she could look right at me. Her eyes gently closed as she nibbled on her index finger as my neighbor stood behind her with his cock in hand aiming straight at her swollen red bud.

My eyes immediately noticed two glaring truths.

One, my sweet Katie looked to be having an excruciatingly wonderful moment. The look of sheer ecstasy mixed completely with a hint of pain was glowing across her face.

And two, Scott had the biggest cock I had ever seen. He held himself steady at his base and still had six inches of veiny thick meat ready to stab at my wife's tiny pink box.

"Cmon...baby don't tease me anymore, give it to me. Give me what I need...Give your nasty girl that thick cock and make me cum all over you!" She was begging, NO. Pleading with him.

I have made love to that woman regularly for almost twenty years and she has never had an orgasm with me inside of her. She consoled me many times, giving me examples of friends and statistics from self-help websites. She told me most women can't orgasm with penile penetration alone.

But here was my sweet Katie begging her lover to bring her home and back again. I had no doubts they had made a mess of each other many times before and I was the virgin in this scenario.

Scotts swollen head pressed down as I saw Katie's folds press inward trying to accommodate his huge manhood.

"Mmmm...oh shit..." she exclaimed as I noticed a hint of pain in her voice. "Oh fuuuck...That's what I need baby" This time her voice raspy and longing. A tone that I had never heard before.

I watched through the mirror as Scotts legs bounced gently to help gravity feed his member into my wife's swollen pussy. When he hit bottom his head thrust backwards in satisfaction as my innocent wife hissed beneath his weight.

"Oh godamm...I love feeling it hit bottom" Scott said through his clenched teeth.

"Oh fuck baby my cervix, I feel you touching me...Oh fuck yesss...fuck me Scott...fuuuuc...meeee"

I watched the two familiar strangers lie still enjoying the depth he had penetrated my wife. Then I watched as Scott took Katie's thin waist between his two hands and grip her steady at the waist.

He steadied himself there as his hips pulled his long cock from her depths. I watched as his deep red mushroom head almost pulled completely out from her, then he stood over her and said, "You need it don't you bitch?"

Who the fuck are you calling bitch? That woman is a saint! A wonderful wife and mother!

"Oh fuck yeah...Fuck your little whore! I've been so bad...I need to be punished...Punish your dirty little whore!"

And then he dropped himself deep into her. Their grunts met as soon as her buried himself deep within her and she bit her fingers and winced again.

That's when my heart let go. She was right. Right now, in this moment she wasn't sweet Katie, mother of two. Homemaker to her husband of fifteen years. She was a filthy slut who was in need and indeed being punished with which she rightly deserved.

His cock drove up and out of her like a piston. Even through the dim yellow light I could see Katie's wet pussy juice soaking her lovers long shaft.

There were several moments when he hovered over her for an unusually long time before slamming deep inside her again. Each time I thought my Katie would tap out, she only responded with a sinful "Yesss!"

Minutes passed as my neighbor slammed his massive cock deep into my wife's hungry pussy, and then I saw another new...

As Scotts piston continued to brutalize Katie's mound, I saw him lift his balls high, as he did I saw the creamiest white milk stretch from Katie's pussy to his tightening ball sack.

Katie was creaming for him! Katie was soaking wet. My mouth gaped open in wonder. We could have been stock holders keeping the K/Y business afloat. But here was my sweet Katie slathering another man's cock naturally with no lube necessary.

"You're hitting it baby...You're hitting my spot!" she barely whimpered. "Fucking shit...uggghhhh...Oh GOD yessss!" This time she was beginning to sound desperate.

My eyes were wide open. My ears perked and on high alert in tune to every move they both made. My brain was processing every move, now burning this moment into my every conscience. And my cock...

My cock was stiff and pressing the fabric of my pant toward the cracked door in front of me. What the fuck was happening?

Rage, jealousy, anger, betrayal, sadness, hopeless, helplessness...Yes, all of these things were boiling from within me. My emotions were coming in waves, each new feeling washed over the next and left my head and heart to struggle with what is, was and will be my future. But something else. A foreign desire burned deep within me, something alien and primal was burning and now pressing through my crotch.

I could feel my pupils dilate as my eyes processed the brutal and welcomed beating Scott was delivering with his massive cock to my precious Katie. I could see her now glistening with sweat, my god he was making her sweat and all she was doing was lying there splayed open accepting his meat. Her breathing was desperate and quick, she was now synchronized with his rhythm. All I could see my beloved Katie do was continue to nibble on her forefinger and grunt as this familiar stranger plunged into her bowels like a jack hammer.

I had synchronized. My cock was stiff and somehow along the way while witnessing Scotts assault on Katie's pink puffy mound. I had somehow begun to fist my stubby prick. I was in perfect unison with his every thrust into my wife. When I heard her gasp in ecstasy I found myself holding my breath and beat myself harder.

"Oh baby, please flip me over so I can watch you fuck your pussy! C'mon baby let me rub my clit while you fuck your neighborhood whore" she growled at him. She was speaking a foreign language and I would have denied such words could ever come from my sweet Katie, if I had not watched her mouth them myself.

"Roll over bitch! I want to fucking drip sweat in your naughty mouth before I soak you in cum!" the foul mouth neighbor snapped at her.

Scott unsheathed his eight and a half inch monster from Katie's swollen pussy. I could almost make out a 'pop' as his swollen head escaped her tight grip.

Katie was weak and her legs were shaky. Her tight round ass was still lifted high in the air as Scott took a step back and wiped the sweat from his brow. She fell to the left like a tree being cut down. As soon as her body collapsed on the white comforter, I watched her beautiful round tits lift and sink as she gasped for breath.

I stopped jerking my short stubby cock and waited. I could feel my head throbbing and my balls were tight and held close. I broke my stare from the mirror and saw a clear glob of pre-cum leaking from my hole. I took my thumb and wiped the liquid on it, then instinctively sucked it. I was salty and ready to explode.

Scott, now standing tall at the foot of my bed, took taking in his trophy...his beautiful mess, slumped in front of him. He stood over Katie's body and allowed her to gently recover from his previous beating.

The soft watt light showed his glistening body. His breathing was still heavy from his erotic efforts. He was naturally tanned, and his always-on-the-go lifestyle had kept him fit and toned. As Katie long fully stared at her Adonis her hands began to wander to her nipples now hard and erect. Scott was truly a handsome man. I could not wonder in any way how Katie found herself attracted to him. And there was his best attribute, his cock was rigid and still slick from Katie's juices. His member was pulsating and I could literally watch it bounce in front of her.

Scott grabbed Katie from the back of her knees. He aggressively pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and as he stood over her his cock continued to bounce just over her bellybutton.

"C'mon baby...You've kept me on the edge too long, you gotta fuck my pussy! Pleassse fuck me!" she moaned. She sounded so desperate, I wanted to kiss her cheek and tell her I'd take care of her.

But there was only one thing that could satisfy Katie now, and the lustful stare she shared with my neighbor confirmed her husband was further from her mind.

I began to slowly and unconsciously pump my cock again as Scott fisted his base and lined himself up with Katie's fuckhole.

Scott took his meat and rubbed from the top of Katie's clit down far south to her tight asshole and back up again. He was wiping himself on the third pass when his purple head split Katie's folds and then he pushed...

"Uggggh..." she gasped as he plunged all the way to the hilt.

Katie's head shot back into the pillow and both her hands pressed hard against the headboard to maximize Scotts thrust. "That's my fucking nasty girl! Push that beautiful pussy against my cock...now rub your pussy. Rub that cunt for me bitch!" he demanded.

Katie's head was still flung back and her left hand held against our headboard, but her right hand immediately shot down below her pubis and her forefinger began rubbing her swollen clit with fury.

As soon as Katie complied with Scott's demand he began to piston pump her again, slowly at first but then steadily picking up the pace.

He repositioned the folds of her knees over his strong arms and took her tiny hips in his firm grasp. I could see him white knuckle clutch onto my wife using momentum and brute strength to maximize his cock thrusts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katie My Love, Why???

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds