• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.19

Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.19

12

"Her cunt is first rate."

"No argument there."

"Depth, grip, slickness. Action and presentation. Good in every category."

"Absolutely."

"Call it a 9."

"Why not a 10? Or even a 9.5?"

"We're using straight average here. A 10, a 9 and an 8 gives us the average of 9."

"I see. One pretty hard grader there."

"You can probably guess who. But no matter, a 9 for her pussy."

"Understood. What do you have for ass?"

"8, 8 and 9 gives us 8.3."

"And tits?"

"7.0"

"The tough grader?"

"Was a 5 of all things. I think her tits are adorable. But 5, 7 and 9 so OK in the end."

They paused and thought this over silently.

"Mouth and throat?"

"8.3 – which if anything is generous."

"Hmmm."

He shifted uncomfortably and seemed to want to object. Then shrugged his shoulders and moved on.

"Face and hair."

"9.3 – her best score."

"Yes, I think she's very pretty. What do you have next?"

"Body type. A 9.0 average. The boys like petite."

"What's it give overall?"

"Just under 8.5 straight average and 8.3 with the weighting. We had the mouth high on that so..."

"Yeah. Figured."

"Which is not bad. Beats the 8.1 average for girls we've processed over the last 5 years. And those girls tend to be the good ones who can get that far. We figure the campus average at the U, even just counting the prettier girls who would stand a chance, is more like 7.2 or something. You should be proud of Caitie."

"Yeah. Well...I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed but we thought...you know 8.5 or even 8.6. Cause she really has worked on her mouth. On her cocksucking."

"We know that. It's in the scores."

"There's a lot of upside there on that. Potential for improvement I mean."

"We agree. That's in the scores too."

He shrugged his shoulders again and let his face go blank.

"OK. I get it. Let's move on."

"Yeah. Submission. Spirit. Soul of a slut. Call it what you will."

"Right."

"More subjective obviously."

His eyebrows rose.

"You getting me ready for more bad news?"

She let out a little laugh. "On the contrary. I think you'll like this one."

"Aaaah. Good! Lead on MacDuff!"

"All right then. We went with 4 broad categories: submissiveness, eagerness, anticipation and reaction/resolve."

"Aaaah. Yes. I mean...what exactly do you count in the last one – the reaction/resolve?"

"Is she happy after serving? Does she review her performance? Does she commit to improvement? And do so happily? Is she a good role model for the other girls and does she encourage them? For that matter does she encourage herself?"

"Fine. I think. So how'd she do?"

"Really excellent. You'll be proud of her. A 9.7 on submissiveness. She almost ran the table there."

"That one hard grader?"

She smiled. "Yes. Him again. But don't focus there – there's an easy grader in here too."

"Hmmm."

"You'll see. Eager beaver – still excellent, a 9.3. Reaction/resolve is again 9.7."

"Nice. I'm glad they saw that."

"One of her greatest strengths. She's committed to improving. The only underperform was anticipation. She got an 8.3, which is still pretty good."

"You mean she didn't..."

"Anticipate? Not always I guess but I'm not sure of the details. There was a 7 in there."

"The hard grader. Brandon I suppose."

"No comment." She giggled.

"So what's the average?"

"Call it 9.3, no weighting here. I mean they're all weighted the same. So 9.3 is it."

"How's it compare?"

"Outstanding. Average over the last 5 years is 8.2 so statistically she's..."

"Off the charts?"

She smiled at him again. "Well I wouldn't go quite that far. We've had 3 better over those years. Me for example."

He laughed. "Of course I meant present company excepted. No one thought she'd hit your scores."

"Well not to brag but..." And they burst out laughing together this time. Then she said "But she is exceptionally submissive and we're pleased with that."

A pause, then her again: "Let's finish her up. We still have the Mom to do and then we can set price."

"Yeah. Ready."

"OK then. Performance. Fucking is 9.3. Cocksucking is 8.0. You're hurt here because her easy grader didn't even get a blowjob and so was not allowed a vote on this....but anyway, 8.0. Anal was a nice surprise. 8.7. Then lesbian receiving was 9.0 and giving was 8.7. Good scores, especially considering her age."

"Wait...wait a minute. Anal? 8.7? I thought only Brandon..."

"You're right, but that was his grade."

"He's allowed to..."

"Yup."

He sighed wearily. "All right."

"But it's damned fine. Apparently he enjoyed himself."

I was freaking out there on my knees remembering the whole thing. And I think Beth got flustered too cause she was trailing off. "He enjoyed himself.....wonder why." But John might not have known about that part and I hoped Mom didn't either. And Beth did sound upset so I just kept my eyes down while I turned about 100 new shades of red.

John broke us out of that. "What's it give?"

"What?"

"Overall for performance?"

"Oh yeah." She paused again. I could hear her take a deep breath and go on. "Well the weights here are 30-30-20-10 and 10. So it's 8.7."

"All right. Yes she did well there."

"Very respectable at any age." Did she still sound funny? Or was that her normal voice?

They paused. She asked "You got it all?"

"Yeah, I think so. What's it make for a final score?"

"We just average the 3 – body, spirit and performance. Comes out to 8.7. Again she did really well."

"And the 5 year compare?"

"Top 20% but closer to the 20 than the 10 mark. Good. Actually very good."

"What about intangibles? Like I mean..."

"We'll do those after the Mom, cause the mother-daughter thing is the kicker here. We all know that. Make sense?"

"Yes, of course. As you wish."

And with that my review was done. And I drew what seemed to be my first breath in 10 minutes. I could see a bead of perspiration run between my breasts down to my belly. But it was over – that part at least.

Mom and I had been kneeling naked side by side for 25 minutes. In our living room. Each of us looking down between our spread knees with hands on our thighs. I didn't mean to peek but out of the corner of my eye I could see her blushing like mad. I knew I was too from the heat in my face. But at least mine was done. Her grades were still to come. And I hoped...I don't know what exactly.

John and Beth had surprised us – wait, no, shocked is really the word – by showing up at the house 30 minutes before I would have left for his office. There was no explanation. Just that we'd do the appointment here and that Mom and Beth would participate. It all happened so fast I hardly had time to be embarrassed. Mom too I think.

At first it seemed like it would be kind of a normal session for me even if it was in the living room with Beth sitting here looking beautiful and amused from the couch. And even if Mom was standing right beside me when John came over and raised the green striped blouse over my bra. He told Mom to unhook the bra from behind so he could examine my tits for T-nodes. He whispered to me "Beth said you did such a good job there." He ran his big thumbs around the undersides of my boobs, smiled and said "Good" again though whether he meant my work at BTS or an absence of T-nodes (which I knew where almost entirely gone) I wasn't sure.

He smiled again. "Take the GT 2 more weeks. But it's just to be sure. I can't feel a thing there."

Which I knew, I just knew, would be the case. And, inside I mean, I'm like "Yeah!!!!" partly cause of the good news and partly because it just felt so right to feel his hands on my breasts again and feel small and vulnerable and protected again. And I could feel Mom's eyes on me looking on proudly which is nice for any girl even if the situation was a tad awkward.

He left me like that, tits exposed, and turned to Mom.

"Caitie, please kneel down here and take your Mom's panties off. I need to examine her as well."

I knew I would be embarrassed but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I knelt beside her then reached up under her skirt while I tried to control my breathing. I found very pretty white panties with embroidery at the waist and crotch. They were from the new sets she bought just before the Williamson's baptism and I was happy for her that she had something nice on for them. Mom stepped out of them and I handed the panties off to Beth. Then John had me stand behind her and raise her skirt so he could inspect her cunt.

"Taking the Blush as instructed?"

"Yes sir."

"And doing your exercises?"

"Yes sir. Twice each day the way you and Janice..."

He spoke over his shoulder to Beth with his eyes still on Mom. "Just want to tighten her a bit – really no problem there. Main thing is keeping her lubricated."

Then back to Mom. "And no fucking – I mean here at home – for the last 10 days?"

"No sir. It's been 14 days now I think."

"No cocksucking or sex of any sort with your husband?"

"No sir. I told him I didn't feel well and he was very sweet about it."

"Good girl."

Even from behind Mom I could tell that his finger was roaming up and down her slit. I don't think he put it in her though. It was pretty quick, probably about the same amount of time he'd spent on my tits.

"You may drop her skirt now Caitie."

I did and watched as he turned and displayed his glistening middle finger to Beth.

"See?"

Beth nodded and smiled at us all. John turned back to Mom and raised the finger to her lips so she could suck the juices off. He tweaked her right breast through her clothing and kissed her cheek. Then took me forward to do the same to my exposed breast while kissing my cheek.

He turned back to Beth and said "To business now?"

"Yes...but...won't the girls be more comfortable if..."

"Of course. Getting ahead of myself here." John turned to us and said "You girls should be naked for this. Beth and I have business to discuss concerning you both, concerning your opportunities at BTS. We'll need you to listen attentively. And silently. At the end we'll allow you to ask any questions you may have. About any of it. But for now, please strip and kneel here so you can take it all in."

He took 2 plump pillows from the couch opposite the one where Beth sat. She looked so beautiful and supportive and pleased right then. So I knew it might be good, or maybe I just hoped.

Then we were naked and kneeling, our clothes piled neatly on the 2nd couch. Beth flipped Mom's white panties over towards the pile but somehow missed and they slid to the floor behind us. I wanted to get up and move them to the pile but thought better of it when John shot me a look and said "Please practice your position ladies." So we both did and I was amazed that Mom knew it too. I mean the eyes down hands on thighs kneeling position. But she did. "Closer by a scooch Beth, right next to Caitie." And Mom slid over on her knees.

Then Beth, I mean the real Beth, not my Mom, said "She's a Beth too? Awkward cause Jevon..."

John said "Oh right! Jevon already told me to change her. So we just call her Liz now. Ya'll can change her again later if he doesn't like that."

And she said "Right. Liz it is."

Then he asked "And where's the family? We're not going to be interrupted here I hope. I mean at my office we could have..."

"No problem there. Jevon specifically told me he wanted the inspection and grading done here where they are comfortable and feel safe. Have them totally clearheaded for this. Caitie's Dad is off to China for 3 weeks on business. Jevon arranged it with his boss. They're old football buddies or something. Things work out here the way we both hope then he'll be offered a permanent position in the Shanghai office. You know, to free up her time. Then the little girl – I forget her name – is off at tennis camp for the week. After that she's scheduled to enroll at St. Anne's upstate. You know the Catholic boarding school for girls? That's just a week after she returns. So no problems there either – either now or in the future."

Well first her name is Sam, which I hate to be judgmental or critical of Beth in any way but it was important to me cause she is my sister and I love her to death even if she is a total pain lots of times. And the thing about St. Anne's was news to me. I mean I had heard it mentioned but I guess I never paid much attention to Mom and Dad when they discussed it. Sam is a major brainiac and I knew they didn't want to send her to the public school that I had gone to.

Still I was a little surprised about the Catholic school thing. I mean we'd just the day before seen what Catholics are capable of when they get a little whiskey in them.

But it must have been true cause I could see Mom from the corner of my eye as we knelt and her head was nodding very tiny nods – the kind that almost aren't nods at all unless you know what's happening – like she agreed with what Beth was saying. Her breasts looked so pretty when she knelt like that and I was happy for her.

"I see. You folks have thought of everything."

"Well. It's our business to take care of that end. We try to be as thorough as you have been in finding and training the girls."

"Thank you."

"OK then. Let's start on Caitie's grades." Beth took 4 sheets of paper from her briefcase and spread them on the coffee table that separated me and Mom from the couch where they both sat. They were upside down from my perspective and my eyes were down of course but still I have this pretty phenomenal peripheral vision and a pretty good ability to read upside down writing so I was able to catch a glimpse of them. They were arranged like a report card.

Then she took out 4 good size photos and handed them over to him.

"Just a little sample. There's a lot more if you need or want to see on my IPad. But these give you the idea."

John studied them. I could see what they were. The first was with Jevon. It was one of the pictures he used in the show before the guys bid me. The one with his hard cock hanging over my face which is drenched in his semen. From that first day with him. The second was of me on all 4s on the bed with Brandon's cock in my butt – taken no doubt from the video Jack shot of us on that last night. The 3rd - they were not in order - showed me eating Kayla's pussy. And the 4th was the picture of me kneeling in front of Barney while he inspected the BTS medal that hung over my pussy, the one I'd seen just a few days earlier. It was my favorite.

I glanced sideways at Mom. I could tell that she had seen them too, even if they were upside down to us both as Beth handed them over. She mouthed the words "So pretty!" to me and I felt pretty OK about that. A little embarrassed I guess, cause she is my Mom I mean, but still pretty proud of what I'd accomplished too and that she got to see some of it.

John said. "Yeah, these are nice. I can check out the others later. Let's go."

And then they began. My part I mean.

But I already told you my part. I didn't really know what it all meant but some of it definitely hurt my feelings like when they said my tits were a 7 which is like a C- or something in high school. And I remembered my French teacher had once said that even a moron could get a C- in French if he just paid a little attention. So it's like my tits were the morons, which hurt. And of course it was totally icky to have them discussing my pussy and my blowjobs and fucking right in front of Mom even if I was so proud of getting a 9 which by the way is an A, or at least an A -, for my pussy.

But then I also heard Beth say I was in the "top 20%" and that sounded pretty good. It was like 4 months ago that my guidance counsellor informed me that I would not get into the U because my grades were in the bottom third of my graduating class. Now here I was four months later already enrolled in the U and in the top 20% of something. Even if I wasn't sure what that something was. Pretty neat!

So then John said "Let's do the Mom. Let's do a little Liz-biz." He smiled at the little rhyme which I got even if the others didn't. John is kind of a genius.

Beth giggled and said "You have time if we have some tea brewed first? I'm parched."

"Of course Beth. No problem. Liz, would you please get Beth a nice cup of tea? And I might have a scotch while you're at it."

Mom jumped to her feet, nodding. "Yes sir." I looked up at her. I mean I'm not sure it was really allowed since John had only addressed Mom. But he didn't say anything and I got a good look at her as she scurried out to the kitchen. It's amazing how firm and perky her breasts had remained after us 2 children, and how adorable her bum was. But it only made me more confused about everything. I mean why was she here? And why would they grade her too? And why had John inspected her pussy? Then I caught myself and put eyes back on the floor before they could catch me.

While Mom was out making tea they went on just sort of chatting.

"So how'd you find them?"

"You never heard?"

"No. Jevon was going to update me on all this but then he had to leave for that meeting so quick we never got around to it. Why I'm here to begin with. I mean he would have sent Robert or Barney..." my ears perked up at the sound of that name "...but they had to go too. Meeting of all the mucky-mucks, but no girls. So guess you're stuck with me."

"Delighted, of course. It is unusual to be settling a deal with..."

"With a slut?"

"No it's not that it's ..."

"Why you're not prejudiced against doing business with a woman are you?"

I could tell from her tone that she was just messing around with him. Girls understand when one of us does that with a guy. But you know even a genius like John can be pretty clueless at understanding girls, at least sometimes.

I could hear Mom banging around in the kitchen and hoped she didn't get herself all confused out there and bake a cake or something instead of just doing what she'd been told to do. I think that's what I was most nervous about. Not my grades or even Mom's hearing my grades. The idea that she'd do something to embarrass me in front of 2 such important people.

But no one would ever think that John was prejudiced, especially against women. He's only spent his entire career in science trying to find ways to help all of us! Still, John must have been embarrassed by Beth's joshing him because he got kind of defensive and said "No. No, nothing like that..."

Beth said "Don't worry. I'm kidding you. You know I'm Jevon's owned woman, which makes me more than a slut and more even than his slut. So..."

"Of course. No offense intended."

"So how did you? Find them?"

Mom was out there filling the kettle. Good.

"Well part luck and part skill I suppose. Started when my girl Kim found a slut named Cindy at this underage dance club. This Cindy was almost 18 and very pretty so we figured we might try. We put a man on her. Roger, one of our best. And we got her into treatment right away when she turned 18. She seemed quite promising so naturally we scouted her Mom."

"Yeah. Jevon's been on this kick for a while. Mother-daughter for the house."

"Right. We've tried pretty hard on that. Problem was the mother turned out to be a train wreck. Not bad looking at all, the reverse if anything. But a real slut. And I mean not in a good way."

"So then..."

"Then Roger reports Cindy has this girlfriend named Caitlyn who is pretty hot. So we put another associate, Julian, on her. And right away we see we've got something. Then we get her in treatment at 18..."

"For?"

"For...? Oh, yeah. Had T-nodes in her tits, screwed with her normal sexual desires and response. Her mouth mainly, cause her fucking was fine. Julian was complaining about her blowjobs."

There was a pause and I took a chance and glanced up. Did he just wink at Beth? It was soooo embarrassing. Did he really have to tell her everything?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds