• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 09

A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 09

12

Author's Note: All errors are strictly mine.

* * *

Summer had turned into autumn when Aiko and Gerald invited Bill and Wei-ling to their home. As was their custom they spent a good part of the day socializing. But on this particular Saturday Aiko and Gerald learned more about the more exotic side of swinging.

During dinner Aiko and Gerald learned more about 'the lifestyle' and its many variations. Bill told them about clubs that catered to people with fetishes and other unusual sexual desires. They were not surprised. When they first looked into swinging on the Internet, they found the spectrum of ranged from the possible to the impossible, from the real to the fantastic.

"Have you done anything really different?" Gerald asked.

Both Bill and Wei-ling looked embarrassed. They looked at each other. Wei-ling nodded.

"We once went to a bondage club just to take a look. We got roped into it so to speak," Bill conceded.

He glanced at his wife.

"Tell them. It's okay," Wei-ling said.

"Wei-ling was really curious," Bill continued. "She wanted to try out some mild bondage. After we agreed on a safe word, Wei-ling allowed herself to be hoisted on a rope-net swing. She was naked. Her legs were wide open, each leg going through a net opening. She was totally exposed and totally helpless."

"I asked him to take me first," she said. "He adjusted the swing to the right height and then he made love to me until we both came."

"First?" Aiko said taking particular note of that word.

Wei-ling blushed. "After Bill took me, two more men took me."

"For the record, they wore condoms," Bill added. "I didn't."

Aiko shrugged her shoulders. "You're consenting adults," she said.

But there was something about their story that excited her. Gerald could tell from the look in her eyes that their story appealed to his wife's submissive streak.

For a while, the conversation turned to more mundane matters until dinner was served. Then Gerald saw Wei-ling gesturing to Bill with her head as if urging him to say something more.

"Have you guys got any plans for the Christmas and New Year's holidays?" Bill asked.

"Yes," Gerald answered. "Our girls plan to spend the holidays in Florida with their friends. We intend to catch up with them for a day or two, probably around Christmas, and then do our own thing. We're thinking of driving back because we like to see a little of the States."

"Well, I have a proposition for you," Bill continued. "We've got swinger friends in Buffalo. They've invited our entire group to their New Year's party. We plan to go. Emma and Norman declined because they're entertaining family. Binal and Rajiv also declined. They've heard about our winters; they prefer to stay close to home."

"Have you swung with them?" Gerald asked.

"Only with the one couple," he replied. "But don't worry. We used safes. We found out later that they, and the group they belong to, have rules very similar to ours."

"There are others? Tell us more," Aiko urged.

"The couple we met are part of a neighbourhood group that includes four other couples. Their group has been around for a few years now. We found Sarah and Malcolm, the couple we swung with, through they Internet. They were actually looking for another couple to join them. When they found out we had our own group, they became even more interested because the idea of linking with another group of four couples had intriguing possibilities."

"We arranged to meet them in Niagara Falls," Wei-ling said. "Firstly to determine whether we, as two couples were compatible. We were. And secondly, to rent a couple of hotel rooms for the night. We switched spouses for the night. In the morning we agreed to see how we could bring our two groups together once in a while to exchange spouses, subject of course to the approval of the participating couples."

"Have you got a picture of this couple?" Aiko asked.

"Sure," Wei-ling said." Let me use your computer to get to my email."

A few minutes, Aiko and Gerald were looking at the picture of a middle-aged couple. The man and his wife were both dark-haired. They were typical of their age group in size, weight and appearance. They were just your average looking couple.

"Malcolm and Sarah are their names," Bill said. "Don't let their ordinary looks fool you. They are delightful and fun to be with."

"I suppose you don't have any pictures of the other couples, do you?" Gerald asked.

"No, of course not. They would have to get the other couples' permission first. We'd do the same. We'd never show a picture of you to them unless you gave us permission."

"Perfectly understandable," Gerald agreed.

Bill hesitated for a moment. "One more thing about this party, no use of safes. Although their rules are similar to ours, we agreed to take no chances at the first meeting between couples of the two groups. If you decide you want to go, you have to get yourself tested. The test results is your ticket into the party. So take them with you. Without it, you're out of luck. Whoever attends the party from their group also have to prove they are clean."

"Let Aiko and me think about," Gerald said. "We'll let you know."

* * *

Three months later Aiko and Gerald flew to sunny Florida. The reunion with their twin daughters was a happy one. The parents had not seen them since mid-September when they returned to university. Even though Aiko frequently called her daughters on the when they were away, meeting them in person again was a joyful occasion. It was obvious that Aiko and her daughters were close.

Gerald was content to his family together to see his family together again even for a brief period of time. They were the most precious persons in his life.

Although Aiko and Gerald had flown to Florida, they had decided drive to drive back to see various sites along the eastern seaboard. To break the monotony of travelling by car, they made several overnight stops.

As they travelled further north, the weather got colder and damper. What they didn't know was that a major snowstorm was about to hit Buffalo. A wind from the west was blowing over Lake Erie. It would pick a lot of moisture off the lake and dump it as soon as it hit land. Buffalo, and the surrounding Niagara region, would suffer the biggest burden.

The travelling couple also didn't know that Wei-ling and Bill had cancelled their plans to go to the swingers' party because of the storm. Bill had left a message on Gerald's cell phone, but Gerald had left it at home. He and Aiko were already on the flight to Florida when he remembered that he had forgotten it.

The snow was already deep and winter's early night had already set in when Aiko and Gerald pulled into the motel parking lot.

"We have a two-night reservation," Gerald told the hotelier.

He looked surprised. "You do. I didn't think you'd make it. How did you manage to get here through all that snow?" he asked. "I heard you folks on the other side of the river got hit just as hard as us."

"We drove from Florida," Gerald explained. "The weather for most of the trip was actually pretty good. So it didn't occur to us that the weather might suddenly turn bad once we got here."

Gerald suddenly realized the implications of what he said.

"We were expecting friends of ours to be here. Have they arrived?" Gerald asked. "I forgot my cell phone. So we've been out of touch with them."

"No, they aren't here. But it was a good thing you told them about your plan to drive here. Since they couldn't reach you, they left a message with me just in case you arrived. They stayed home because it was too dangerous to drive."

"I guess we're stuck here until this storm blows over," Gerald sighed unhappily.

"Well, your other friends left a message too," the hotelier said.

"Other friends?"

"Yeah, they rented our party room but cancelled it because of the storm. They're local folks who live not far from here. They hadn't heard from you. So they left a message for you just in case you showed up."

The hotelier handed it over.

Gerald opened the note. It said: 'Hi folks, our party starts tomorrow at lunchtime. If you made it, we hope to see you.'

The note had the names Dion and Tiana on it as well as their address.

Gerald asked for directions from the hotelier. "Thanks, you've been very kind."

"No problem," he said giving them the keys to their room. "It's just down that hall," he pointed the direction with his finger.

Aiko and Gerald showered, ate some food they had bought earlier in the day and slept. Tomorrow was New Year's Eve.

* * *

Having nothing to do, Aiko and Gerald slept in relatively late. But as noon approached, they made themselves ready to trudge through the snow to the address indicated on the note.

They knocked on the door. It opened a crack. The face of a black man peered at them.

"We're Aiko and Gerald. We're here for the party," Gerald replied. "We're Bill and Wei-ling's friends. They know Malcolm and Sarah."

"Let me see your ticket," the man said.

"Here they are," Gerald handed him the test results.

The man looked at their credentials, then opened the door. Aiko and Gerald walked in.

"How did you manage to get here in this weather?" he asked.

Gerald explained.

Just as he finished, Aiko and Gerald heard a female voice, apparently calling from the kitchen. "Who's there, Dion?"

"Fresh meat," he yelled back.

Aiko and Gerald had a questioning look on their faces.

He grinned. "Just joking... sort of..."

A full-figured black woman came to the door. Her facial features were more aquiline and her skin paler than her husband's.

"This is my wife Tiana. I'm Dion," he said finally shaking Gerald's hand but kissing Aiko on the cheek.

Dion was a tall big man, comparable in size to Norman. Whereas Norman was white and sported a thick coat of dark hair, Dion was black with thick lips, a flat nose and short-cut kinky hair.

"The other couples are in the rec room," Dion added. "I'll let them know you've arrived. I'll be back in a moment."

"You seem uncomfortable for some reason," Tiana observed.

Gerald looked embarrassed. He explained to her how they came to be here. "We're a little caught off-guard," Gerald admitted. "We only saw a picture of Malcolm and Sarah and made assumptions from there."

Dion came back just in time to hear the last part of what Gerald said.

"Ah, you didn't know there were black Americans in our group," Dion concluded. "We have two white couples, two black couples, and one interracial couple. It is pure coincidence our two white couples, including Malcolm and Sarah, can't attend. Their plans to attend our party were ruined when Malcolm's brother showed up, unannounced, at their house a couple of days ago. They haven't seen each other for almost three years. They had no choice but to pull out of our New Year's Party."

"Poor Malcolm," Tiana interrupted. "It was an unwanted surprise. He was looking forward to our New Year's party. The other couple, Chris and his wife, Helen, are in California for a family reunion," she added.

Meanwhile, Dion was still following his own train of thought. "Is it a problem?" Dion asked somewhat suspiciously.

"No, not at all," Gerald answered forthrightly knowing he was referring to the racial composition of the group. "Our discomfort stems more from the fact that we're among total strangers. We had expected to see Bill and Wei-ling and meet Malcolm and Sarah whose picture we've seen."

"The only cure for your discomfort, my dears, is for you to get to know us," Tiana said addressing Aiko and Gerald. "Dear," she addressed her husband, "take them to the rec room. Introduce them to the others. Lunch will be ready soon."

Tiana returned to the kitchen.

"Malcolm told us your group is mixed-race too," Dion said as he led them to the rec room. "Like you, Bill apparently has an Asian wife. You have one white couple, and a couple from India who joined your group a few months ago. It must be a very interesting group," he concluded.

"It is," Gerald confirmed. "We have lots of fun."

In the rec room, Dion introduced Isis and Jack first. They were the shortest and leanest couple of the three host couples. They also looked to be the fittest. Jack was white, with brown hair and eyes. His wife was the daughter of a white mother and a black father. She had a round face and average-sized breasts. The result of her mixed ancestry was a very beautiful bronze-coloured woman. They both worked in the same fitness club.

Dion introduced the third couple as Jayla and Luther. Jayla carried more pounds relative to her height than the other two women. She was the same height as Isis. Jayla worked as a cashier in a local grocery store. Luther was a construction worker. In size, he stood between Dion and Jack. Although his job was heavily physical, he made no special effort to look like a muscleman.

Shortly after the introductions, the seven in the rec room heard Tiana call. "Lunch is ready. Come and get it."

They all went to the kitchen where they filled their plates with food and took a beverage.

By the time the lunch was over, Aiko and Gerald were feeling a little more at ease. These three couples were friendly, easy-going folks.

"It's time for some girl talk," Tiana announced. "You guys, go to the rec room and talk about whatever guys talk about. Girls, I've got some wine for us. Let's go to the kitchen. We can talk while we wash the dishes."

"Let's go," Dion said. "There's beer in the small fridge. Let's go grab one."

* * *

An hour later, the kitchen noise, the talk, and the female giggling stopped. The four women joined their men in the rec room. Aiko looked relaxed. Apparently she got along very well with the three women. And he got along with the men.

After lunch, the four couples talked about relatively inconsequential things for a while, but eventually the conversation turned to sex and swinging.

As the minutes passed, the talk became franker and raunchier.

"Have you ever tried black?" Dion suddenly asked Aiko.

He licked his lips. He looked very hungry in a wolfish sort of way.

"No," she replied.

"Ah, are you two virgins for black?" he laughed.

Aiko responded quickly. "And I'm guessing, except for Malcolm, no one in your group has had Asian," Aiko replied. "Am I right? That means you're a virgin for Asian."

"Atta girl," said Tiana grinning, "you caught him at his own game."

Dion looked embarrassed but the hunger in his eyes remained.

Luther, who had said very little since the arrival their guests, changed the subject. "How are we going to start this?" he asked.

Everybody looked at everybody else for a suggestion.

"Maybe we should just keep it simple," he suggested. "Pull cards?"

"Nah," Dion countered. "We should play some kind of game with Aiko and Gerald as the prize. How about a game of three-handed hearts, one game for the girls and the other one for the boys? The winner of the girl's game wins Gerald as her prize and the winner of the guys' game wins Aiko."

"No way," Tiana interjected. "Dion is really good at that game. He'd probably win. It's just a manoeuvre on his part to be first to enjoy new pussy, Asian pussy at that."

Checkmated by his wife, Dion scowled briefly then smiled again conceding defeat. His wife had outsmarted him.

"We, girls, have something else in mind," she continued.

"What?" Dion inquired.

"We talked about it while we were preparing lunch. We're going to initiate Aiko and Gerald. We're going to show them we're very friendly people," Tiana announced. She emphasized 'very.'

She and the other women giggled.

"How?" piped up Jack who apparently was game to see what the women had in mind.

"We decided to initiate Gerald first. We, except for Aiko of course, drew straws. And the winning wife is," she drew out the last word, finally saying, "sweet Isis!"

Isis walked to the centre of the room swinging her hips. Her fitness and flexibility showed as she swayed her hips in the smooth sinuous, sensuous motion of a belly dancer.

She grabbed Gerald by the collar and pulled him up. She grabbed his arms and put them around her. "Kiss me," she said.

Gerald wrapped his arms around her and gave her a lustful kiss.

"Oh my, he's a good kisser."

Isis kissed Gerald again. This time she placed her hand on his crotch. "I think Gerald brought a friend," Isis declared.

"My husband always brings his friend," Aiko giggled.

"Take off my blouse," Isis told Gerald. "Then take off your shirt."

Gerald unbuttoned her blouse and then pulled it off. She wore no bra, exposing her beautiful brown orbs. His own shirt soon followed.

Isis stepped closer to him, her nipples almost touching his chest. Gerald could tell his nearness to him was turninh her on. Her dark brown nubs were erect. She licked her lips.

Anyone looking at the front of Gerald's pants could tell his friend was standing at attention too.

Gerald stared at her breasts, taking in their unique beauty. He didn't wait for her invitation to touch them. Taking both breasts in his hands, he gently kneaded. Next, he let his nose and lips touch her neck and move to her ear. Then he returned to her breasts. He suckled.

Isis sighed. She enjoyed his man's lustful admiration. She shuddered at the eroticism of his touch.

Gerald took her breasts in his hands again. While massaging them, he kissed her again on her lips, at first gently and then more passionately. With each attempt, his tongue went deeper into her mouth.

Isis responded in kind. At first she put her hands on his hairy chest but soon they wandered to his belt. She wanted to see and feel more. She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants.

Gerald undid her skirt. It fell to her feet. Gerald's mouth watered as more of her winsome figure was revealed. His erection was on display, making his underwear look like a circus tent.

Isis wanted to see it all. She took the waistband of his underwear and lifted it over the erection. She pulled down his underwear until it fell to his feet. Gerald kicked it away.

Isis licked her lips as she stared at his stiff naked rod. She wanted to taste it. "Please sit down," she breathed huskily.

"Not yet," Gerald replied. "Let me return the favour first." He slowly pulled down her panties, making sure he stroked her thighs and legs as they fell.

As Gerald sat down, Isis sat on the floor in front of him, folding her legs underneath her. After making herself comfortable, she grasped his cock. She stroked it for a while before directing it into her mouth. She sucked while gently rolling his balls in her hand.

Someone, they did not know who, laid out a mat near them.

Gerald sighed, closed his eyes and concentrated on the sensations this athletic woman was giving him.

She let go of his cock. "Lie down," she told him, "on the mat."

Gerald lay supine while Isis put his hot rod back into her mouth. Meanwhile, she lifted her leg over his head. Gerald could see her dark vulva, and the pink of her inner labia. She trimmed her pubic hair.

Now that they were in the 69-position, she put her wet pussy against his mouth while continuing to suck on his prick.

"Eat me, lover," she said as she pressed her nether lips against his oral lips.

Gerald obliged her. He ate her bun voraciously while Isis hungrily swallowed his sausage deep into her throat. He pushed his tongue as deep into her as he could. She tasted good.

"Slow down," Gerald moaned, "or I'll shoot before you're ready."

"That wouldn't do," she said and stopped. "You've got three women to satisfy tonight," she informed him.

She turned around to face him, then put her pretty pussy against his mouth. She was dripping. She started humping his mouth.

"You can start with me, though. I'm hot and almost ready to pop. Just keep eating me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds