• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Visitors

The Visitors

"Shhh..!"

I almost giggled. Sean’s hushing me up was sweet, but totally unnecessary. I knew as well as he did the importance of being quiet during this part our adventure.

He held out his hands for me to step in, and lifted me up high enough to reach the open window. I snuck in one hand and opened the window all the way. I grabbed hold of the window sill, and Sean gave me a push. I crawled in, not very elegant, but who cared? I fell head first down upon a sofa.

"Allright!" I thought to myself.

I wasn’t always this lucky. Many times, I had fallen head first to the floor. Once I had landed on top of a mini-bar.

I got up and looked around. I was inside a livingroom, belonging to rather wealthy people with good taste, from what I could see. Everything, from the heavy oak furniture to the red Afghanian carpet, had that discrete look that only really expensive things have.

I found my way out into the hallway, where I unlocked the door and let Sean in. He looked around while I locked the door.

"Nice one," he said.

We didn’t turn on any lights, and we hadn’t brought a flashlight either. We didn’t want the neighbours to see flickering lights in a house that was supposed to be empty for the night. Anyway, we didn’t need any lamps; the summer night was light enough for us to see all the pretty details in the home. The messy hallway, with shoes kicked around all over the floor. Teh strict and elegant livingroom. The cozy little kitchen, with its dirty dishes. They had eaten pasta for dinner. And had red wine with it.

We moved along, exploring each room. The laundry room, full of piles of dirty clothes and sheets and towels. Must be laundry day tomorrow.

Upstairs. A guestroom. Sweet and feminine, with a patchwork bedspread in pink and mint green. An office. A Macintosh computer, high tech and expensive. This was someone with a serious job. No wonder they were wealthy.

A big bathroom. Oh, a jacuzzi!

"Fancy," Sean mumbled.

I smiled, and opened the cabinets. We went through every little item in there. French perfume. Shaving gel. "Old Spice". Make-up, loads of make-up. Anti-wrinkle cream and foundation. A bottle of hair dye.

-Middle age, I said.

We left everything as we had found it, and went on. Another guest room, just as frilly and cute as the first one, only this had a colour scheme of light yellow and periwinkle blue. Further…

Ah. The master bedroom. Atleast one room that wasn’t dominated by pastels and flowers and lace. This room had a soft blue shade of wallpapers, white furniture, sheep skin rugs on the floor, and a large bedspread in blue and white stripes on top of a king size bed. It was a room that was masculine yet lighthearted at the same time.

"Which room do you like best?" I asked- "The bathroom with the jacuzzi?"

"We already tried that at the last place we went to," said Sean. "My muscles were sore for days afterwards. I like this room."

I gave him a dirty smile, and he lifted me up and threw me on the bed. I giggled, and he jumped me, roaring like a wild beast.

We rolled from one side of the bed to the other, kissing. I pulled my T-shirt off, and Sean attacked my naked breasts, rolled his tongue around my stiff nipples, the left, the right, the left… My hands stroke his curly hair, and I made a mental note that he needed to get it cut. I entwined my legs with his, touched his broad shoulders through his shirt, pulled it out of his pants, and over his head. He got up on his knees, and opened his belt. I pulled his trousers down, and I sat up and took hold of his beautiful cock, pulled down its foreskin, and sucked it in between my lips.

"Oh, man!" Sean sighed happily. "Oh, yeha, baby! Suck it! Damned, you’re good at giving head!"

I teased him to the edge of coming, by licking that little string of skin between the shaft and the head. It always drives him crazy.

"Wait!" he moaned. "Not like this!"

I leaned back on the bed, and he fumbled in his pockets to find a condom. He ripped up the pakage with his teeh, and rolled the condom on. He pulled off my jeans shorts, and spread my legs wide.

"Come, baby!" I said. "Take me!"

He didn’t need to be told twice. He plowed into me, and groaned loudly for each push. I grabbed onto the headboard, closed my eyes, and enjoyed my boyfriend humping me for all he was worth. His hand found my clit, and now he got back at me for teasing. Sean was a master at playing with my clit. He rubbed it between his fingers, caressed it, teased it, and turned me into a ragdoll, squirming and writhing and moaning under him.

"Harder, baby!" I cried. "Oh, god, please, please, just a little more, I’m almost there, oh, NO, don’t stop, please, I’m so close! Oh, please, please… Oh, fuck you! Make me come, dammit!"

He got me to the point where I was close to coming, only to pause to let me "cool off", and then the exquisite torture began again. I reached down his back, strained my arms to reach, and moved my fingers down between his butt cheeks. I couldn’t reach to put a finger inside his ass, but I could tease the rim, and make him wince.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned, and thrusted violently into me, while his fingers moved ruthlessly over my clit, making me moan in synch with him.

We came together, hard and loud. Sean rolled off me, and we stretched out on the big bed, panting.

"Don’t forget your panties this time," he said. "We don’t want to cause any problems for these people."

"I didn’t wear any," I said.

He groaned, and kissed my cheek. Then we got up, got dressed, and left the house the same way I had gotten in.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Visitors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds