• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 05

Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 05

12

Day Four

Having given up on the idea of sleep, Ryan reluctantly untangled himself from Catrine and made his way quietly into the living room. Although the brilliant morning sun had tipped over the horizon, he still had a few hours before they'd be beckoned to rejoin the Kings.

Flipping on his laptop, he sat at the table to begin enacting a plan he'd spent the past few hours composing in his mind. It was still only a shell of an idea, but there were some things he knew with certainty.

He needed to buy himself more time with Catrine. The use of the word buy in this instance was literal. He needed to re-negotiate this as a business arrangement with the Vultures; he intended to extend her contract. That part was fairly straight forward as long as he could put his feelings for her aside and meet them on their terms and conditions.

Perhaps more tricky was that he needed to find the capital with which to complete this transaction. And fast. The leasing of a pleasure slave always required proof of full, up front payment, before anything more was discussed. His company had fronted the funds to procure Catrine as part of his meeting expenses. He certainly didn't have quick access to the kind of cash this extension would require.

Thinking on this, he pursued a few different ideas to get him what he needed. He inquired with his boss about an advance on his intended bonus. He posted a note to sell his car. He put out a feeler about procuring a loan against his flat. He'd give any or all of these over to keep her close to him. He sent out a few messages pursuing all three possibilities not sure exactly which would come through the quickest.

They also needed to make a smooth departure from the building that afternoon, slipping away without rousing suspicion of his intentions. Even if he could buy a few more days on her contract, he had no idea what he'd need to do to keep her safe in the future. Send her away? Run away with her? Disappear together? He was certain there were networks for this sort of thing, but it certainly wasn't something he could just inquire about on the street. This was a whole new world of trouble that he'd need to puzzle out.

Sighing and leaning back in his chair he decided their only course was to take things one step at a time. Closing his eyes, he rubbed his temples with his fingers, his body weary with the combination of fatigue and anxiety.

Soft hands pressing against his bare shoulders interrupted his thoughts. He relaxed as Catrine began kneading his tense muscles, her fingers pressing deftly against each pressure point, releasing his stress. She moved expertly along his shoulder blades and across his upper arms, stroking him with her palms. She watched his head sag a bit and he leaned deeper into her touch, the sign of his relaxation encouraging her to continue. Gently, she tipped his head back so it rested against her breasts and she ran her fingers through his scalp, before methodically rubbing along his forehead. She repeated her motions until he was practically putty in her hands.

He tipped his head further so he could gaze up at the woman standing behind him. As their eyes met, he was treated to her full and relaxed smile.

"Good morning, angel." He said to her.

"Good morning indeed." She said back, her smile widening before she leaned forward to kiss him softly on the lips.

"Thank you. That felt really great." He said as he reached back to grab her arm, seeking the leverage to pull her around the chair and into his lap.

"That's something they taught you though, isn't it?" He asked, a tinge of guilt behind his question.

"Yes..." she answered as she met his seeking hand with her own. "But, it's okay," she reassured him, "I've learned a bit of good stuff along with all the not so good stuff."

She stepped sideways, following the direction of his gentle tugs, before curling herself across him. She sank into his lap completely, relaxing as he tucked his arm tightly around her, hugging her close. With his free hand, he brushed his fingers through her hair pulling it over her shoulder. They stilled as they came face to face. He stared into her deep brown eyes, reflecting on his feelings for her.

How she could endure so much and still be so warm, so vital, was baffling to him. She had such beauty and such grace. But, more than that, it was this profound optimism and ability to carry on despite such dire circumstances that made her so totally irresistible to him. She was so refreshingly genuine. He found her exhilarating.

He couldn't resist the temptation of her being so close to him. He loved feeling her curled against him; a perfect fit against his body. The memory of her wrapped around him last night only deepened his desire to hold her close. He leaned forward, finding her soft lips with his own as the words he had said to her so many times already crossed his lips.

"God, you are so amazing."

He pressed his kiss more forcefully, sweeping his tongue sensually against her lips and into her mouth. He groaned as she opened herself to him, leaning forward to increase their connection and brushing her fingertips across his jaw line. He curled his fingers around her soft hair and kissed her thoroughly, enjoying everything about the way her body reacted to his touch. In the freshness of the morning, without the emotional struggles she had felt yesterday, her desire for him was pure and uninhibited.

She pressed suggestively against him, sitting forward and wrapping her arms around his neck. As she shifted, it freed up more of her body for his exploration. He happily tightened his hands against her back and under her bottom. She was rewarded with the sensation of him hardening beneath her as they continued to kiss.

Drifting across her back, his fingertips pulled at the t-shirt she wore. His own t-shirt, he thought with satisfaction, as he noted that she had chosen to wrap herself up in his clothes again. He glided his way across the soft skin of her back, tickling her slightly and causing her to make sweet sounds against his mouth, before he continued exploring, stroking gently against her ribs.

His palm gently cupped her breast as his thumb brushed her nipple. She yelped as he felt them stiffen under his touch. He pinched one gently, rolling it between his fingers, eliciting a deep moan from Catrine. His other hand joined the first, cupping both breasts in his hands, massaging them softly and stimulating her gently as her body undulated in his lap.

Ryan was ready to scoop her up and toss her back on his bed, spending the whole day lost in her, hiding them from the reality that lurked outside. But, he knew they were quickly running out of time before they'd be summoned downstairs. His efficient mind working to placate his passionate desire, he paused their kiss long enough to give her direction.

"Go start the shower and get in. I'll join you there in a minute." He said quietly against her ear.

His eyes lingered on her backside as she complied and headed towards the bedroom. Picking up the phone, he ordered some coffee and a bit of breakfast while also quickly closing up his computer and stuffing the array of papers on the table back into his briefcase. That bit of housekeeping complete, he turned swiftly on his heel and followed her to the bathroom.

Seeing her there, her face tilted up to the cascading water, standing naked beneath the spray, lit a white-hot fire deep inside of him. He was burning up with need. He charged at the shower, dropping his briefs somewhere along the way, stepping around the clear glass barricade and sweeping her into his arms.

She gasped at the shock of his sudden contact with her; the momentum of his movement pushing her against the cool tile wall. His solid mass pressing tightly against her. He delivered a searing kiss with a ferocity that was stronger than anything she had felt before. He was fevered in his need and it acted like a match, igniting her own desire.

She moaned against him, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, pressing her pelvis firmly against his cock and relishing the rock hard feel of him beneath her. It slipped between her legs, so tantalizingly close to the ache in her core, but falling far short of sating the desire that was growing more and more insistent. She arched her back, seeking more contact, tilting her head back against the wall. Ryan seized the opportunity to suckle her nipple, pulling on it forcefully and laving it with his tongue, expressing his urgent need to devour her with his mouth.

She groaned against him and let out the sweetest word she knew.

"Ryan."

Driven by the sound of his name on her lips, Ryan slid his hands beneath Catrine's backside and boosted her up so that he could feel the press of her slit along his cock. The wetness he found there only furthered his urgency.

Feeling suddenly weightless, Catrine wrapped her legs around his hips and gripped his shoulders, trusting him to keep her in place. She could feel him there, right at her entrance, and her body shivered with her frenzied need to have him deep inside of her. She tightened her legs against his back and willed him to press himself into her, anticipating the swell of desire that would come from his entry.

Ryan forced himself to still as he sought her eyes. When they met, they mirrored his intensity. He was trying to ask her permission, but forming words amidst the raging current of their passion was proving impossible.

"Yes?"

It was all he could choke out as he allowed his body to express what he wanted most. His penis pressing urgently against her opening, seeking her word to continue.

"Yes. Ryan. Please." She managed to pant back.

With a growl, Ryan pushed himself inside of her, not stopping until he was seated deep within her. They moaned in unison as he withdrew himself fully only to repeat the motion, gripping her ass with his hands to steady her as he propelled himself forcefully into her. He left her no opportunity to adjust to him as his frenzy to possess her overcame him. His pace dictated by his own desperate desire.

Gone was the soft, gentle lover who had taken his time with her yesterday. Here, was a man overcome with need; a need for her. Ryan clasped her against him as he ground himself into her, relishing the feel of her pressed so tightly against him.

She was awash in the juxtaposition of the sensations his movements created. She was momentarily sated by the rush of him filling her completely, her tight walls gripping to hold him there as she tipped her hips upwards to take him as fully as she could. Only to be teased by the sensation of him pulling back again, grazing along her g-spot as he moved, leaving her quivering with need. She rode that current, back and forth, again and again, as she felt a pressure building from the center of her core. Her grip around him was like a vice, holding on as the force of his body and the force of her need overwhelmed her senses.

The soft spray of the shower, the steam drifting around them, the softness of her body and the tightness of her core was his undoing. He ground his hips against her clit with each thrust, hearing her moan in response. He pushed into her with total abandon losing all sense of anything other than her.

With a passionate burst Ryan lost himself completely. Pouring himself into her, he began to come with near violent force. His powerful need obliterating everything except her. He shouted her name as his powerful climax vibrated throughout his body.

As though it was in the distance, he heard Catrine let out a plaintive cry as she shuddered repeatedly against him. He gripped her, feeling as though she was suddenly slipping from his grasp. He was suddenly worried that he had hurt her.

Looking for her in their steamy hideaway, he refocused his eyes on her small form. Her forehead rested against his shoulder and her arms, though nearly lifeless, were still wrapped around his neck. He felt her trembling from the inside out, where his cock still pulsed softly inside of her. Her breathing was shallow but steadily finding a more gentle rhythm. Her eyes were closed tightly and as he gazed at her expression, she appeared relaxed. There were no signs of pain that he feared he'd see there.

Leaning forward, he pressed his lips against her forehead and whispered her name. He heard her making a soft humming sound in response and saw that while her eyes were still closed, a small smile was creeping across her lips.

It was then, with a sudden flash of understanding, that Ryan realized Catrine had come too. Without constraints or requirements and even without his urging, she had released herself to the powerful current of their desire. As he regarded her there, completely sated and at ease in his embrace, he knew he was deeply and profoundly in love with her.

He released her legs, gently placing her feet on the floor and ensuring that she had regained her balance, though he continued to hold her. He walked them backwards one step so they were both under the rushing spray of the shower, allowing the water to run down their bodies, reviving them some.

Catrine looked up and released a long satisfied sigh as she felt the renewing current of the water. She pressed her lips to Ryan's, kissing him deeply, before looking again into his shining blue eyes.

"That felt really great." She said, a small giggle threatening to spill from her lips, as she considered the recklessness of her actions and the freedoms that Ryan opened to her. The memory of it already threatening to spark her need once more. She suddenly felt a jumble of emotions - shyness, gratefulness, eagerness - that she had never needed to contend with during her previous experiences. It enlivened her to have so much competing for her attention.

Reaching behind her, Ryan squirted a bit of shampoo into his palm, rubbing his hands together before bringing them to Catrine's hair. He massaged the soap against her scalp, working up a luxurious lather which he spread down her hair, working it through the tips. When he was satisfied with his work, he returned to the top of her hair, massaging along her forehead with his fingertips and pulling softly against her ears.

Catrine delighted in his attention, closing her eyes and relaxing into his grasp. She felt him twist her hair and wrap it up so that it rested atop her head before feeling his hands returning to her body. Now covered in soap, he began methodically washing her, beginning with soft strokes around her neck and down her shoulders. He worked his way down each arm, taking time to wash each of her fingertips. He stroked softly up and down along her back and repeated the same motion across her belly and breasts, lingering at her nipples just long enough to hear her make soft, contented sounds, before continuing with the serious task at hand.

He leaned forward to rest his forehead against hers as his fingers slid across her still-sensitive clit. Catrine groaned and rocked forward slightly on her toes, wrapping her arms over Ryan's shoulders for additional support. He idled there, teasing her swollen bud with his soapy fingers, letting it slip in and out of its grasp, rewarded by the feel of her breasts pressing against his chest; the sensation of her hands winding in his hair.

His fingers sought her further, slipping deeper into her folds. He groaned at the alluring wetness that remained there. He kept his thumb against her clit, pressing more firmly as he drew tiny circles over her sensitive nub; His fingers spreading the soap across her intimate folds, his other hand exploring the soft curves of her behind. He let his middle finger brush against the small crinkled star of her ass and felt her buck again against his palm, urging him on. He heard her fevered breathing and was thrilled with his ability to elicit her passion.

He resisted his instinct to explore her further, at least for the moment. Catrine whimpered as he dropped to his knees to wash her thighs and calves, carrying through with his work until he had reached the tips of her toes. Satisfied, he looked up at her with a wicked smile. Then, he pressed each palm against the insides of her ankles and a single fluid motion, slid his hands swiftly along the insides of her legs, not pausing until both hands were cupped firmly against her mound.

Catrine gasped as the sensations created by his swift movement across her body crashed over her. She frantically grabbed at his shoulders for balance as she felt his fingers again seeking each of her magic places. They probed at her entrance, pressing at her clit and pushing against her ass simultaneously. As she rocked forward, her body thrumming with rekindled desire, Ryan steadied her with one hand splayed firmly across her ass. Then he swiftly pressed his face forward, closing his mouth urgently on her clit.

He sucked it strongly into his mouth as he pushed two fingers deeply inside of her. He was working to simultaneously stroke at her core while he pulled at her clit with his lips and tongue. Having delighted in the taste of her, he leaned in fully to lick at her center, imploring her to open her legs to him and pulling at her labia to extend them to his attention. He alternated eagerly between stroking her with his tongue and returning to nibble at her clit, using his teeth to punctuate his movements.

Catrine's mind couldn't keep up with the flurry of sensations that Ryan provoked. The relentless drawing out of her desire punctuated by the staccato sensations of his fingers and teeth making her crazy with need. Her body shook violently as an orgasm crashed through her, carried even higher by Ryan's relentless attention. She had never felt a rush of desire like she experienced at that moment.

Slowing his strokes, he planted one more soft kiss just above her clit, claiming his own favorite place before she sank to her knees in front of him. He wrapped his body around hers, pulling her into a tight embrace. He let the water rush over them both, rinsing clean the remaining soap in her hair and on her body. He held her for several minutes, waiting for her body and mind to settle.

"We've been in here a long time." He finally said against her hair and he heard her beautiful, soft laugh in return.

"Yes," she answered, "I seem to be making a habit of staying in here until the water turns cold."

He pulled them both to standing and kissed her gently. "Why don't you go ahead and get dressed. I'll be out in just a minute."

She paused, glancing down at his erect penis looking defiant and angry as it protruded between their bodies. He followed her gaze and continued with a bit of a smirk, "Don't worry about that."

She looked to him one last time and found reassurance in his expression. She leaned forward to kiss him once again, her soft belly pressing against his cock, eliciting a bit of a groan from Ryan, before she gingerly stepped out of the shower.

Ryan reached down, grabbing himself with his fingers and roughly jerking himself to a climax. Just the sensation of the water running down his limbs, remembering the pleasured cries from Catrine just moments before, was enough to quickly bring him relief. He sighed, quickly washed himself, and turned off the water.

—-

He found her standing in the living room, fully dressed and looking thoughtfully out the window. When she heard him enter the room, she turned to approach him, her expression grave. In her hands, he saw a glint of gold and knew that she was holding her collar. He stiffened as he was suddenly reminded of their bleak reality. The bliss he had felt just moments before shattering as she approached him.

The sadness she saw in his eyes confirmed that their feelings were mutual.

"I'm sorry," he began.

"I know." She answered dutifully as she pressed the small microchip into his palm. Turning around, she lifted the collar with trembling fingers and pressed it so that it slipped around her neck. Ryan stepped forward, slipping the edge of the chip against the edge of the collar. With hiss and a click, they both heard it snap back into place.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds