• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sending Santa Off

Sending Santa Off

It's a couple hours before Santa has to leave for his once a year big night out spreading cheer to all the wonderful people of Earth. Both the nice and something a little extra special for all those naughty little girls usually with a special little note from Mrs Claus. Little does anyone really know it is Mrs Claus who really runs the North Pole. Even the elves are totally unaware as her dominance is totally perfected. What everyone takes as a super sweet innocent smile is exactly that to everyone but Santa. He knows the true power in that smile. He knew from the moment he first laid eyes on her all those many years ago that he couldn't resist her in any way. He couldn't fight those hypnotic eyes when combined with that smile and he would just turn to cookie dough that was shaped to her whim. He was totally devoted and incredibly submissive to her but only behind closed doors did the true depth of that side of them ever come out.

At the moment he was in the Claus suite of the North Pole with Mrs Claus. The routine is down with the North Pole crew. Santa's supervision is just not needed. So he is taking a few minutes to relax before his busy night or so he had hoped. He had just finished getting his suit on and sat down with a glass of egg nog (the rumors of it being reindeer cum are not totally true. It is only an added ingredient for that extra special kick.) When Mrs Claus came in wearing a new outfit that left nothing to the imagination. Just a black bra with a little micro skirt to match his coat with red high heels and a dark green garter. What really caught his attention though was the strand of Christmas lights in her hand and mischievous smile upon her lips. As much as he wanted to relax he knew he was in for a very special goodbye.

Standing in front of him with her legs spread far enough to see the black matching thong under the skirt he sits there looking up at her, drinking her in through his eyes while he awaits her first command. He has learned very through and through never to do anything without her explicit permission when she brings this side out. He tried to resist at first but not only did she not take too kindly to that she made sure to spend an inordinate amount of time training him out of such bad habits. He also learned quickly that obeying her implicitly had wonderful rewards as he discovered that she had a sexual imagination that Aphrodite herself only rivaled.

Bending with an exaggerated sexiness at her hips with her back arched she leaned forward lacing her fingers into his beard and pulling him towards her. Forcefully pressing her lips against his while still pulling his beard her tongue quickly penetrates his lips. The taste of her permeating throughout his mind, her natural scent accented with just a hint of pine invading his nostrils sending his mind into sexual over drive. He did however know better than to push forward. He could still remember the burning across his ass that first time he presumed he could just do as he pleased without first obtaining her permission.

Pulling his head closer to her she whispers in his ear, "I thought you might like a little reminder of what you have to come home to later and maybe just a hint of what might happen if I smell any naughty girls on you when I next see you."

Taking Santa's ear between her teeth and slowly standing up. His ear tugging through her teeth with an extra little nip at the end. Standing up straight in front of him she is leaning back with one hand on her chin and the other wrapped around her side smiling mischievously as though contemplating where to start and how far to go in what time she had with him before the elves came looking for him.

Deciding first the suit bottoms had to go as they are all padding since Mistress Claus put Santa on a diet. She couldn't take the jelly belly anymore when technology could simulate it in the suit. No her Santa was rock solid in more ways than one and fit as a fiddle. She was happy he had yet to put his boots on. She did get to giggle though as he still had the padded top on and wouldn't get to see the special surprise she had in mind coming until it was already upon him.

Taking him by the hand she decided the bed would be the best place to start tonight. Laying him back on the bed making sure he was nice and comfy with his hands laying on the bed above his head. His legs spread just a little beyond shoulder width. His cock was standing proudly erect. She couldn't wait to play with it. He was her toy for the next hour and she would get her pleasure out of him.

Ordering him to stay still she slowly dips below his line of sight over the fake belly. With only some peppermint scented candles lighting the room she kept her movements quiet leaving him with only the sense of touch. She always kept her nails fairly long which she loved to tease him with. With only the tips of her fingers and nails gently touching down and raking upwards along his inner thighs. Simultaneously traveling closer to his rod which was so hard it was twitching in time with his racing heart. It made her smile and proud that she did that to him. She pushed her fingertips under his balls and around the base of his shaft hooking it with her thumbs under his sack. Continuing up his belly under his suit her finger traveling through his hairy hard ridged belly and up his chest. She could feel her own sex getting steamy hot.

She loved his nipples which were much larger than average because she made them so through constant vacuum stimulation. He didn't mind because with their extra growth they got incredibly sensitive and she paid so much attention to them who could even consider complaining. They were easily bigger than some women's now. As her fingers went up his chest she made sure to graze the sides of his nipples before her palms skimmed over the tips. Digging her nails in fairly hard she begins to slowly pull them back down his chest. Firing the nerves all up and down his front evidenced in an increased pace of his twitch. Just as her index fingers reach his nipples she gives them a good pinch while simultaneously placing a gentle kiss on the underside of his swelled head. The triple sensation causing him to gasp and let out a low deep moan.

She continued to roll his nipples between her thumbs and forefingers as she slowly slipped his cock between her lips stopping once they were locked on the rim. Swirling her tongue around the head first one direction then the other. Santa let out another long moan.

She knew exactly how to drive him insane. From the first time they were together she did things to him that defied belief. Tonight was no different and Mistress Claus is well aware of the effect she is having on him. With that thought in mind she smiled with his cock in her mouth and pushed herself down his shaft. Inch by inch he disappeared into her mouth and down her throat.

With Santa's big fake belly in the way he couldn't see what she was doing but he could feel that every bit of her mouth and throat was swallowing his cock whole. Farther and farther he could feel her lips traveling down his shaft to it's base. "Oh Fuck!" He thought to himself, "that is her nose against my belly and her tongue is fucking magical against my balls." He could already feel that he wouldn't be much longer before he would be blowing a big load down her throat.

Santa's eyes were closed and he was in heaven. He was getting incredible head right before his busiest night of the year. However Santa forgot his place. He was trained better than this. He knew he had to ask her permission to cum. She didn't like it when he finished too fast. It left her less than satisfied so you can imagine Santa's total surprise when she gave a constricting testicle a one finger flick just as his cock left her throat. Unfortunately for him she was watching for his reaction. He caught himself before he stopped her but not before she saw him move. He could feel the wicked smile on her face. She didn't even need to say anything. He knew his night was about to get interesting. Though he also knew interesting would have its reward as well.

Looking at his face through his padded belly she gave him a smile sweet as gum drops but the wickedness behind it was palpable. She stood up and grabbed the strand of colored lights she put the side in anticipation of tying Santa up. Obviously a seasoned pro she quickly had his wrists tied together in an inescapable manner and had them secured above his head to the bed. With a devious thought she added two additional sets of lights. One around each ankle and spread him wide. For added Christmas spirit she plugged them all in once she was done. Now completely unable to move she was his to play with as she pleased.

"Now for a little extra fun with Santa and remind him why he doesn't need to play with the naughty little girls that try to stay awake just to get a special present from Santa." Mistress Claus giggled to herself knowing there was a special present for Santa at the end. With that she took his cock in her hand starting at the very tip and slowly stroking downward. Adding the second hand once there was room on his big shaft. Hand over hand she stroked him several times. Stopping with both hands wrapped around him her tongue rapidly darting out barely flicking the very tip. Teasing him to a frenzy but not enough to send him too far. No she was going to make this last. She wanted to tease him and play with him bringing him to the edge until he absolutely could not hold out any longer. Only then when he was begging with his very spirit to let him cum would she let him.

Increasing the circles of her tongue they eventually traveled completely around his head. Sometimes slow and sometimes fast, first one direction and then randomly the other. All while holding both hands firmly still on his shaft. The sensation making his cock even harder if that was possible. Then she dropped her lips down his head again. Once her lips passed the rim of his head she began a gentle sucking and bobbing of her head up and down barely a quarter of an inch making Santa suck in a big lung full of air. As he began to release it with a groan she dropped herself down his shaft again placing it deep within her throat. Controlling her gag reflex as her nose touches his belly she began to swallow several times letting the muscles of her throat massage the length of him all at once.

"Oh Fuck what is she doing to me? How does she possibly expect me to last with her doing that?" Santa is only half worried to himself because he knows full well that she won't let him cum until she is damn ready for him too. But fuck I hope she doesn't make me beg tonight.

Just then she started pushing him towards the edge again. His balls started constricting again and she knew it. Quickly she released and gave his cock a good open hand slap. Nothing that would hurt but certainly shock enough to stop his orgasm. AGAIN!

"Fuck! Babe! Please let me cum! You are driving me insane. I can't take much more of this!" Santa started whining.

That is when she knew she absolutely had him where she wanted him. She smiled brightly to herself as she gently slipped her middle finger into his ass. He tightened down at the sudden invasion but quickly her finger was pushed all the way to its base gently rubbing his prostate. She felt his ass begin to self lubricate and loosen up. She sat there watching his cock with his pounding heart. He was off in his own world with the sensations building within him. She knew from experience his orgasm was now building through his whole body. When she finally granted him the ultimate pleasure it would rip through his entire being. She would be right there to watch every second of it. Feel it flow through him while he erupted simultaneously from his cock.

Increasing the stroke of her finger inside him she left only the tip of her finger inside before plunging it back in. Soon adding a second finger he was rapidly building to a point even she wouldn't be able to stop. All while watching his cock twitch faster and faster. Should she force the orgasm from him without touching him she pondered with a finger from her other hand across her lips. "Nah it is Christmas eve after all. I'll save that for New Year's Eve." She said aloud without thinking.

"What did she just say?" Santa thought alarmed and he tried to pick his head up but tied down as he was he could not see over his stuffed belly. Not that it matters he was so close to a mind blowing orgasm he really didn't care what she was saying. Then her hand was around his shaft slowly stroking up and down. Her lips wrapped around the head sealing tightly beyond the rim. Applying technique that she knew oh so well she fucked, stroked, and sucked him. The buildup bringing him to a point of total speech loss as he went past any chance of stopping. He could feel it from the top of his head to his toes. The it suddenly intensified as he began blowing spurt after spurt to the very back of her throat. Seven or eight times he injected his juice into her mouth. When he finally finished he just completely relaxed and fought his bounds no more.

Trying not to smile at the amount of cum Santa was depositing into her mouth she was able to catch all if it. Thanks to a natural minimal gag reflex she was also able to avoid swallowing any of it. Now for Santa's special surprise. Iced cookie.

She stood up and straddled his face. Placing her naked dripping wet pussy on his chin. His beard grown in special for this time of year tickling her sensitive parts making her drip even more. Clearly marking her territory before Santa goes to visit all the naughty little girls. Leaning directly over she lets his cum slowly fall from her mouth landing on her clit and running down her slit. Santa realized quickly what she was doing and tried to clean her well as he knew was expected. But there was so much he knew he wouldn't get it all.

Once her mouth was empty she smiled down at him and said, "Merry Christmas Santa." Biting the tip of her finger she began to grind her pussy all over Santa's face. Leaving a mixture of their juices within his beard.

Leaving him tied up she laid down on the bed snuggled up right until the elves were banging on the door, "Santa lets go you can't wait any longer or you won't get to everyone."

Finally releasing him knowing he wouldn't have time to wash his beard she smiled sweetly at him, kissed him on the lips and said, "hurry home."

Merry Christmas 2014

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sending Santa Off

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 637 milliseconds