• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Surprise Pt. 01

Surprise Pt. 01

I have fantasies of us living together. Waking up to you in my bed. Making each other meals. You coming home from work and me having dinner ready and on the table. Or me coming home from work and you being there, naked and tied to my bed. Like a naughty girl, waiting to be punished.

I'd chuckle and bite my lip, instantly turned on by the sight. "What's this?" I ask, walking toward you. You shiver, and tell me you wanted to surprise me. I see your breasts shivering, rising and falling with your every breath. I slowly take off my belt and see a flash of fear in your eyes.

"Are you scared?" I ask as i fold up the belt. You nod. "Good." I slap the end of the belt against one of your tits. It makes a loud cracking noise, but doesn't hurt - too much.

I take off my blouse but leave my bra on, and hop up on the bed. I'd kneel over you, my hands at your sides and me straddling one of your legs. The leg that i have between yours would grind so gently and slowly against your exposed pussy. The roughness of my jeans would caress your clit and make you cry out.

I'd lick my lips and look seductively at you. "What do you want?"

"You." You whimper.

"What was that?" I ask.

"You!" You say again.

I grin evilly at you. "I'm right here."

You whimper, begging, and grind your hot pussy against my leg. "I want you! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

I slap your other tit and lean in close to your ear. I lick a slow line along your ear and moan quietly. "That's what I like to hear. Beg me. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to tease and fuck you so good your body will ache for days afterwards. You're never gonna find someone who can fuck you so good."

I kiss your ear and then trail a line of kisses down your neck, stopping between every few kisses to bite and suck, leaving pretty purple hickies to mark you as mine. I make my way down to your breasts and kiss a circle around your nipple, teasing but not quite reaching the sensitive part. Your breath comes in sharp and you whimper your pleas at me.

I'm not a cruel Mistress. I oblige by taking your right nipple into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue as i suck it. You moan at the sensation and the underlying knowledge that my mouth will soon be doing the same to your swollen, needy clit. I trail my nails so very lightly down your sides, giving you a sensation between that both tickles and sends shivers down your spine, as i move on to your left nipple and give it the same treatment.

I kiss and nibble my way down further and stop to lick a slow line around your belly button. "How do you want me to fuck you?"

You whimper and struggle for words. I know you have a hard time asking for what you want. I usually don't make you tell me. You take too long and i start to get impatient.

"Dear." I say, sharply. "I'm going to need you to answer."

You whimper again before blurting out: "I want your mouth!"

I pause to see if you'll continue. "You want my mouth...?"

"On my pussy, babe. I-i mean ma'am." I ignore the slip as i continue kissing down your body. Just as i'm about to reach your mound, i work my way left and kiss down between your thighs. You struggle and i can feel your need radiating from your pussy, which i can now smell and feel is so fucking wet.

I kiss along your thighs, going down your left leg until i hit your knee and then going up your right leg from the knee. Once I've reached the soft sensitive spot on your thigh where it touches your sex and your other thigh, i sink my teeth in.

Your back arches as you scream, a beautiful mixture of frustration, pleasure and pain. I bite hard enough to leave an imprint of my teeth, but not to break skin. I slide my tongue along the ridges where my teeth left marks and you gasp in shaky breaths.

Before you have time to recover, i dive in between your legs and lick a long, slow line from the base of your slit all the way up to your clit. You give a deep breathy moan and say "oh god". I lick another long, slow line once more, and then a third time before wrapping my mouth around your clit as i had just done your nipples. I suck hard and deep, the same way i would suck a cock, and glide my tongue along it. I massage your sensitive clit with my tongue while i try to suck you down. Your first orgasm comes all too quick, you'd gotten yourself so worked up in anticipation.

Don't worry though, it won't be the last.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Surprise Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds