• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Revelations and Discoveries

Revelations and Discoveries

As we walked in the door, we were still buzzed, some from the drinks but more from the erotic conversation and electric buzz we felt for this couple we had just met for drinks. Fred and Fran were their names, I'm Chad and my wife is Monica, oh, and by the way, we're swingers.

We were having a typical first meet with Fred and Fran, everyone making small talk, getting comfortable and feeling each other out for likes and dislikes when the girls sort of started playing a game of unspoken truth or dare. They were taking turns revealing their kinks and turn-ons, each of them trying to outdo the other on the kink level.

To my disbelief, Monica had just revealed that we liked to fantasize about creampies. I could feel my face redden. I didn't want these two people we just met to know that I got off eating my own cum out of Monica's fucked pussy! Luckily, she said we like to "fantasize" about them so maybe my secret wasn't exposed. Fran wasn't willing to let it go though, and she asked, "so what do you fantasize about? Making the creampie? Seeing it? Or eating it and cleaning it up?"

She looked me dead in the eyes when she said this last part and my shifty eyes betrayed the truth. Seeing my discomfort, Fran pushes harder and ask, "Is fantasizing all you really do, or is it more than just a fantasy?"

Monica was smiling from ear to ear and squirming in her seat when she reached over and began rubbing my cock which I hadn't even realized was hard as a rock. The conversation up to this point had been hot, but not enough to make me hard. I had been so embarrassed with the creampie questions that I hadn't realized I was turned on so much. It only took one good squeeze from Monica's hand to cause a big glob of precum to ooze out of me. This caused me a slight shudder and in turn caused Fran to raise an eyebrow and the intrusiveness of her questions.

She asked, "So which is it Chad, do you fantasize about creampies or do you eat you cum out of Monica's gooey pussy?"

Monica says, "Oh yes he does suck his cum out of me, but not willingly. He loves to talk about it but after he busts his load, he always chickens out. So what I do is reach back and play with his taint and balls when I think he's close to cumming. This always puts him over the top and just when he's pumped his last bit, I get a good grip on his tender balls and hold him in complete submission so I can move right up and plant my pussy on his face. The cum must be magic, 'cause once it touches his lips, I don't have to hold his balls anymore. He goes crazy for it and sucks and licks me clean, licks me so good I even squirt in his face sometimes."

Fred can no longer look me in the face but I do notice that Frans hand is busy in his lap and he's got a wet spot growing on his pants. I can't believe how much of my secret kink has been laid out on the table and I can't believe that my cock as seemed to have gotten even harder and I've got a wet spot of my own. Monica says, "Ok, Fran, your turn."

Fred suddenly looks up with a terrified expression and glances at me, Monica and then Fran. His eyes are almost pleading with her as he waits to see what she will reveal.

Fran says, "Well I could tell you that Fred loves creampies too, but I don't have to force him, he's crazy for cum. And he doesn't just eat his own. My favorite thing is to push his face into somebody else's messy pie while I'm behind him, riding his ass with my big black strapon."

That did it! Fran had won the game. Fred starting coughing with embarrassment and turned to hide his face. I couldn't imagine how we could continue the conversation with that out in the open.

Monica must've thought the same thing, because she said, "How bout we settle our tab and go back to our place."

I was just glad for the conversation to be over without Monica revealing how much fun we have playing with her own big black strapon cock!

Back to us walking in the front door.

Monica walks our guest into the living room while I go to the bar to make some drinks. When I walk back in with the drinks, Fran ask Monica if she can show her to the bathroom. I am surprised to see Monica escort her to the bathroom in our bedroom instead of the hall bath and a little curious what was in the bag that Fran had carried in with her and was now taking into the bathroom.

Once the ladies left an awkward silence fell on me and Fred. Kind of hard to ask a guy about the latest game when you just learned that his wife fucks him and makes him eat other peoples cum!

"So what do you think they're up to in there?" I asked him.

Fred looks at me for the first time since we left the bar and says, "I'm afraid to guess, Fran is in one of her... uh... aggressive moods and she tends to let it all out when she feels like that."

"Listen" He says to me, "whatever we do tonight, I would like to know that you can be discrete and keep it between us."

I'm surprised by the stress in his voice, and wonder what could he think we are about to do that would need to be such a secret. But I reassure him that I can be trusted to keep our fun completely confidential.

The bedroom door opens and we hear the click of the girl's heels on the floor. Both Fred's and my mouth drop open as we see the two beautiful ladies walk out with nothing on but their heels and big black strap on cocks! I guess now I know what Fran had in her bag!

Monica says, "No fair, you guys are sitting there staring at our cocks but we can't see yours." "Get naked!" she yells through a sly smile.

Fred and I stand and start undressing. We kick off our shoes, peel off our shirts and glance at each other with embarrassment as we drop our pants and each notice that the other is fully hard, even pulsing with desire. I guess neither one of us can deny what we like. Hard cock doesn't lie!

We barely step out of our pants when Fran says, "How bout you boys come over here and show us you skills."

Fred and I glance at each other again and Fran says, "Don't play shy guys. Come on Chad, Monica already told me that you can put that whole monster of hers all the way down your throat, not to mention all the way up your ass."

Before she can say anything else Fred moves forward and gets on his knees in front of Fran. He tilts his head back and dutifully holds his mouth open as Fran steps forward, puts her hand on his forehead and slowly pushes her cock into his mouth. She gets about half of it in when she grabs him under his chin with the other hand and gently starts to roll her hips forward, working the cock deeper into Fred's throat. Before long she's got his whole head cradled in her arms, hunching her hips forward with his face pressed firmly into her belly. As she releases his head, just before she pulls her hips back, you can literally see his throat swollen with the cock. She pulls out of his mouth and long strings of spit are clinging to the cockhead and hanging from Freds lips.

Next I feel Monica's hand on my shoulder pushing me down to my knees. She has the other hand wrapped around the base of her cock and I can see her pinky finger is rubbing small circles around her swollen clit. The moisture is hanging from her pussy lip to her inner thigh.

She pulls her cock up and pulls my face forward and tells me, "Pucker you lips and keep your mouth closed." Then she rubs her pussy juice all over my lips, pulls back and starts tapping her cockhead on my lips and says "Keep those lips puckered."

Her cock is making wet smacking sounds against my lips. Monica says, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." And then she's smacking her cock on my tongue. She keeps doing this until the underside of her cock is slick with saliva and spit is running down my chin. She pulls her cock back and wipes the spit off my chin with the head and then pushes the slobbery cock past my lips and into my mouth.

Suddenly I hear gagging and look out of the corner of my eye and see Fran is steady fucking Fred's face, making him gag each time she pushes the head into his throat.

Eventually the girls move to sit down on the love seat. They scoot their asses down to the edge of the seat and lewdly spread their legs, their cocks pointing straight up, glistening with spit.

Fran looks at me and says, "Monica tells me you have a magic tongue, so get over hear and show me. Fred get down there and lick Monica's pussy too."

Now we're both on our knees between the girls legs licking their pussies. Monica and Fran each have one hand holding the other girls cock and the other hand caressing a breast. They languidly kiss back and forth and work their hips up and down in unison, allowing me and Fred to lick them from asshole to clit. It's so synchronized that I almost lose track of who I'm licking as I look up at Monica's face from between Fran's thighs. I close my eyes and enjoy her taste when I feel her cock tapping on my forehead. Monica is still holding it and smiling at me as she does this

She says "Don't forget to suck her cock baby". And as I put my mouth over her cock she's overcome with her lust and shudders out an orgasm into Fred's mouth. Fred reaches up and starts fingering Fran while I suck her and soon, she too is shaking through her own orgasm.

As the girls come down, Fran says, "That was great, now come sit on my cock Fred."

Monica says, "I need some dick." So I get down and sink my cock into her soaked pussy. I easily slide balls deep and can feel her tight pussy muscles spasming all over my cock.

Fred is standing in front of Fran, facing her, staddling her thighs and her long cock stands straight up between his legs. It looks like it could almost touch the underside of his balls. Fran is sucking his cock and slathering her pussy juice on Fred's asshole and working her finger into his hole. She's a talented girl, without taking his cock from her mouth, she reaches over to her goodie bag and pulls out a lubricated Magnum and hands it to Fred.

She says, "If you want my cock up your ass then put a rubber on it" Emphasizing the fact that he wants it as much as she does. Fred dutifully rolls the condom onto her cock while she continues to suck him and finger his asshole.

I'm still fucking Monica and she is sucking on Fran's titty while fingering her pussy. Fran says, "Monica, hold my cock so Fred can sit on it. Fred, I want you to look her in the eye as it slides into you."

With that Fred begins to impale himself on her cock and struggles not to close his eyes as he feels the stretch of his hole. Monica lets out a low moan as she sees the cock disappear up his ass. That's a favorite of hers, seeing it sink in. When he gets to the base, she removes her hand to let him sink down to the root and he just sits still adjusting to the size of this thing inside of him. His cock is pulsing and precum is oozing out thick enough for Fran to catch it with her finger and feed it to him.

While I'm fucking Monica, her cock is bouncing against my stomach, Fran says, "Fred, reach down and grab Monica's cock."

It feels so strange to see him stroking the cock that is bouncing against my stomach while my cock is buried inside of Monica. Almost like he's stroking my cock. Monica is looking at this too and starts to shake into another orgasm at the eroticism of the moment. Her quivering pussy muscles are too much for me to handle and I yell out, "I'm gonna cum too!"

In a flash Monica pushes me back with her feet, almost a kick, really, and yells, "Don't you dare cum yet!" She pushes me so hard that I fall backward onto our big square low ottoman.

Monica gets down between my legs and starts to eat my asshole. She pushes my legs high up in the air and snakes her long tongue inside of me. Her tongue, combined with the closeness of the orgasm I just missed has my cock streaming a steady flow of precum on my belly. Sure enough, Monica starts scooping this up and rubbing it on my lips and pushing her fingers into my mouth. It's not long before she has my asshole totally relaxed and aching for more than her tongue.

Fran hands Monica a Magnum and some lube and Monica starts rolling on the rubber and stroking it with lube. Fran tells Fred to move to the opposite side of the ottoman and lay down like me. The ottoman is just big enough so that when I lay across it, my ass is just hanging off one side and my head is hanging off the other. This leaves me very vulnerable from both ends and is actually why we bought the thing. Just imagine the looks we got when we were testing it's dimensions in the furniture store! But that's another story.

Fred is about the same size as me and he fits the same way. Now we're laying side by side but different directions. I feel Monica's cock head pushing at my asshole and I lay my head back to try and relax. As I open my mouth to catch my breath, I feel a cock pushing into it! I open my eyes but I can't see anything but Fran's soaking pussy as she and Monica begin to double stuff me from different ends. Luckily Fran pulled the rubber off before ass-to-mouthing me because there is no way I was ready to taste Fred's asshole.

Fran says to Fred, "Stoke your cock and watch what your about to get too."

Soon my ass is relaxing and I feel Monica's hips press against me as she sinks her full length into me. The way my head is hanging off of the ottoman has my throat completely open to Fran and she is not shy about going deep! Monica and Fran develop a rhythm fucking me and are both sinking their entire cock into me with each stroke. This causes a chain reaction because each time Fran presses into my throat, it makes me gag, which makes my ass clench on Monica's cock. Every time my ass clenches on Monica's cock it squeezes my prostate and causes even more precum to ooze out of me and feels like a mini orgasm with each glob.

Finally Fran gives my mouth a break and moves back to fucking Fred. The girls get lost in their own world, enjoying the power they are having over our bodies.

One of them, at this point I'm so lost in bliss that I can't tell which one, says, "You guys look to your left so you can see the other ones ass get fucked."

I turn my head to the left and sure enough, I can see Fran's cock sliding in and out of Fred's ass. She's holding his legs high enough so I can even see his asshole clinging to her as she slides out. Since I'm in the same position I know that he has the same view. At this point, all pretense has passed as we are both fully exposed, physically and psychologically.

Fran slightly rotates Fred's legs so he is laying more on his side with the leg closest to me wrapped around her hip and the other one over her shoulder. His face is now pressing into Monica's hip and I see the puddle of cum on his stomach rolling off onto the ottoman, I notice that his cock is no longer leaking clear, but instead, creamy, cum colored drops are pulsing out in time with Fran's cock pushing into him. I look up and see that my oozing has changed to the same color.

Fran says to Monica "Turn Chad on his side too."

The next thing I know, because of the way our heads hang off the side of the ottoman, Fred's hard cock is sticking straight out over my face. I move my head back just in time to miss the next glob that leaks out of him and it hits the floor instead.

Fran sees this and tells Monica, "Grab Fred's head and make sure he doesn't miss any." Than she reaches down and pulls my head to the same position.

The girls are really hot now and you can see it in the aggressive way they are pumping our asses. Each of them with one hand holding onto their own man's thigh over their shoulder and the other hand holding the other man's head in place.

I close my eyes and my mouth tight as I feel Fred's drops landing on my cheeks, chin and even lips.

One of the girls says, "Open up guys and enjoy the creampie straight from the source."

I refuse, this has gone too far for me! Eating my own cum is one thing, but eating someone elses, and not even from a pussy but straight from his cock to my face... NO WAY! I keep my lips pressed tight, but even squeezing my lips I still get the slightest taste of it in my mouth, and I notice that it taste just like mine.

The girl's orgasms must have been getting close because they started pumping furiously knocking against my prostate with such force that the drops have turned into an almost continues slow stream of cum leaking out of me... and unfortunately, Fred too.

I don't want to get off while his cum is oozing onto my face but Monica knows just how to reach my spot and she's determined to fuck the cum outta me. My balls are so tight now you can barely see them. Monica reaches down and starts pressing on my taint meat, which is fat and swollen from all the prostate stimulation. That's it! The pressure is too great and I feel my balls unleash a torrent of cum. I know when she makes me cum like this it's a huge load.

Fran says, "Oh yes, look at his cum all over your face Fred!" and apparently this is all he can take. His cock starts gushing too! I can't believe how much he's cumming. The more she fucks him, the more he cums and she isn't slowing down a bit.

Monica squeals at the sight of my cum covered face and jumps up, yanks off her rubber and gets in front of me and starts pushing the cum on my cheeks up with her cock and forcing it into my mouth, I can't keep my lips closed and she's pushing cum all the way into my throat. It's like the cum is from her cock, something we have actually fantasized about with each other, but obviously, since her cock is plastic, we had never expected to ever really experience it. Or at least I sure as hell never did, maybe she had other ideas.

This is all Monica needs and starts groaning as her orgasm overtakes her. The base of her strapon still rubbing against her clit as she pushes the cum-covered monster into my throat. I hope I have enough air to last because I know that she is not backing off until she starts to come down. The heat of the moment soon overwhelms Fran and she yanks her cock from Fred's ass and runs around and mounts his face, still covered in my load. She reaches under his neck and holds his head firmly to her pussy as she adds her own cum to the mess. The girls collapse on top of us and slowly catch their breath.

Two thoughts run through my mind, I'm glad we agreed to the confidentiality and where are those drinks! I need a chaser!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Revelations and Discoveries

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds