• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Caught Red Handed Pt. 01

Caught Red Handed Pt. 01

All people mentioned in the story are over the age of 21.

*****

Today was no different than any other day or so I thought. I was spending most of my afternoon at my buddy Andrew's house playing video games, as most college males do. I briefly left the living room to use the bathroom upstairs. As I was washing my hands in the restroom, I couldn't find a towel but I noticed a hamper in the corner. I raised the lid with the intention of finding a towel but I came across something far more interesting. A very sexy bra was lying on the top of the pile. I picked it up and came to the conclusion that it must have belonged to Kristen, Andrew's older sister. I eventually found a towel and tossed the bra back into the hamper.

On my walk down the hall, I noticed an open door, his sister's room. I had never really thought much about his sister but that bra intrigued me. I paused in the doorway. I recalled Andrew saying that his family was gone for the day, so I took a few slow steps forward. After not hearing anyone, I began to look around the brightly decorated room. My attention was quickly drawn to the open top drawer of her nightstand. Looking down, I see a drawer of panties. I had always had a panty fetish so this was like striking gold. I pulled the top pair out and brought them closer to my face..

Clearly distracted, I stopped listening to my surroundings.

*Knock Knock*, on the door behind me. I froze.

"Can I help you find something?" asked my friend's sister.

"Uhhh. It's not what you think," I tried to say.

"It is exactly what I think. How do you think my brother would feel about this? You're his best friend; and yet you're sneaking in his sister's panty drawer!" she said in firm tone of voice.

"I swear it will never happen again!" I begged her but it only seemed to make her more devious.

"I'll tell you what. Andrew is going to work in an hour; I want you to come back here while he's gone and we'll discuss this further," she said with a devious looking smirk.

I slowly place the panties back in the drawer and squeeze by her. A few minutes later I say my goodbyes to my friend and the waiting game begins.

One Hour Later

I parked a few houses away from my friends house just incase someone mentions anything to him. The house I enjoyed coming to for many months has now suddenly become very scary. As I walk up the door opened slowly and with no surprise was being held open by his sister.

"To my room please, I'm sure you remember the way," she said with a smile.

Before I opened her door she informed me that I would have to do exactly as she said in order to keep my secret unknown. Walking in her room I see that all her panties are laid out on her bed.

"Uh...what's going on here?" I mumbled as began to focus as I stared at the variety.

"Well since you seem liked them so much. I thought I'd let you see them all before you get to pick one," Kristen giggled.

I immediately thought she was going to let me keep one, and my cock was clearly in agreement. As I hovered over the bed, I could feel her staring at me. I wasn't sure who was enjoying this more between the both of us. After making my selection of some lace cheeky shorts, I could feel my cock getting harder with excitement as I held them up for her to see.

"Oh nice choice, I figured you go for something more revealing. Now, please remove your clothes," she grinned. The expression on my face must have clearly said everything needed because she continued to say, "If you choose not to, Ill have no choice but to tell my brother?"

I removed my shirt, followed by my shoes and socks. I was hesitant to drop my pants because my cock is at full rise by this time, and she clearly noticed with her widening eyes. I stood there in nothing more than my boxers and panties in hand. She continued to wait for me to undress, and I hand no other choice but to step out of my boxer and expose myself to her.

"Good, very good indeed. You're bigger than I expected. Now go ahead and try them on...the panties... You don't know how? Here, I'll give you a hand," she said as she knelled down in front of me. My cock was just inches away from her mouth.. She grabbed one leg at a time, slowly sliding the shorts up my legs and up over my shaft. "We'll that's a great start, the size is a little small but that's no biggie," she said flirtatiously. "You won't be needed your boxers anymore so I'll keep these. Since, you have been such a sport so far I think that's enough for today. You're free to go," Kristen said with a genuine smile.

I quickly put my pants and the rest of my clothes on. She stood there smiling at me despite me clearly being uncomfortable with the situation. Once I arrived back at my house I couldn't ignore the crazy hard I had, quickly removing my newly acquired panties and busting my load into them...

Later in the Week...

After my encounter with my Andrew's sister, I tried to avoid contact with anyone who could have seen me leaving. Just when I had started to forget about that whole day I get a text message from a new number that simply states- Come here at 3, don't forget the lace ;)

I'm in shock, just when I thought I was in the clear, I get pulled back in. The hours leading up to 3PM could not have taken any longer. I arrive on time and knock on the door. To my surprise my "new friend" greets me wearing nothing more than tube socks and men's button up. She grabs my hand and leads me to the couch.

"You know, I've always thought you were really cute and after seeing you with my panties...then being hard in my panties," she trails off and then immediately mounts me. "Where are the panties from the other day? I'd like to have them back in one piece," she demanded. As I pulled the lace from my pocket she stands up, removes the purple bikini panties she's wearing and shoves it in my mouth. My first reaction is to take them out, but she reminds me that I'm at her mercy with a quick squeeze of my cock. She took the lacy shorts in one hand and opened my pants with the other. My cock sprung right up and she was clearly amused. She proceeded to jerk me off with the lace wrapped around my shaft. She began to move faster and faster, my breathing and cock got harder. The damp panties in my mouth weren't helping either situation. I tried to mumble that I was going to cum, but she didn't get the message. My load began to pump out and soak up into the panties. With a sensual grin, she stood up and put them on..

"Ahhh that's much better, never was a big fan of those purple ones," she says as she pulls them from my mouth, "go on, and put on your new outfit."

Confused, I ask her "Outfit??? Oh not again, these panties now? How long is this going to go on for? I mean what do I need to do to make us forget about this whole thing?"

She turns and stares at me "Outfit. Now," she is clearly losing patience. I once again find myself dropping my pants and slide the satin bikini on.

"Ha, see you like this as much as I do!!" she exclaims while pointing to my growing bulge. "I'll tell you what," she walks up right to me, "Lets go to the mall and find something a little more suitable," she giggles as she brushed her hand against my panty covered cock. She runs up stairs to change as I sort my package out within its new satin confines...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Caught Red Handed Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds