• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma Cheryl Ch. 02

Grandma Cheryl Ch. 02

Saturday really was work. All the things my Grandma Cheryl mentioned to my Mom really did need to be done. After we got to the house both of them changed into sweats and all day we teased each other while we worked. Aunt Suzie would step up to me and lick my ear, whispering "I love it when you cum on my face, Ricky." She then walked down the stairs. I would step up behind Grandma Cheryl bending to pick up a box and caress her big ass. "I can't wait to lick this later, Grandma."

Her profile grinned. "Oh, Ricky. I love when you do that to me."

By 6 we'd finished, it nearly dark and Grandma Cheryl ordered some Chinese for dinner. We all opened a beer, worn out but the sex buzz was humming. Grandma Cheryl and I sat in the living room. Aunt Suzie had disappeared.

"I have a wonderful new video that I'd like to watch later. I really think you'll like it, Ricky. The women and their boys are beautiful. REALLY nasty, too."

"Sounds great," I said, taking a drink.

Aunt Suzie came back in. Still in her scruffies, she had put on her thin, black collar with SLUT in silver letters across it. I smiled. She smiled back and scratched my head, lowering to kiss my cheek. "Just for you, sweetie."

Suzie sipped her beer. "Cheryl, if you want to shower, I'll get the delivery."

Grandma Cheryl got up. "Good. You two behave. No playing without me." Her finger waved, very firm.

Suzie's red-nailed hand crossed her huge tits. I shrugged in innocence, drinking. Grandma laughed, walking on. "Horny little fuckers!"

It was a smallish town they lived in, so Aunt Suzie was careful to put the collar under her sweatshirt for the delivery guy. Showered, Grandma came down in a bulky white terry robe, smelling wonderfully fruity and clean. Her face shined, a hint of glitter in the face cream she'd rubbed in. Her silver blonde hair washed, spiky and sexy. She hadn't done any make-up yet but she already looked great. Her toes a hot pink, pearly. We sat and ate, joking and conversing about family and life, but I was already getting hard.

Finished, Grandma Cheryl stood up, gathering the cartons and plates. "OK, you two. Go get cleaned up. Ricky use the downstairs shower. I've already got towels out for you. I'll get the bedroom ready."

"Cheryl, what color are you wearing?" Susie said, picking up the glasses, loading them into the machine.

"I've a new black piece I want to wear."

"Oh, good. I've got red."

I stood and watched these two big, sexy women, knowing I was going to fuck and pleasure them for the next umpteen hours. I had not jacked off in three days and I was nearly ready blast just standing there. I grinned like an idiot.

Suzie turned. "Go! And wash that tight little ass good. I want that for dessert."

I saluted. "Yes Ma'm!"

No, I did not jerk off in the shower but I was so hard it hurt. The clear sauce was already bubbling out the tip. I was going to pop the second somebody licked it but I knew they both liked my cum. After I shaved and cologned I filled the sink with cold water and dipped my hands. It slowed me down some. I slipped into my black track pants and a T-shirt and went up to my room, waiting to be called. I sat at the computer and surfed some news. It didn't help much. I was stiff again gripping my cock through the slick material. I downed half a bottle of water, sure I would need it.

"Ricky" Grandma Cheryl called "Would you come down here, please?"

In the low-lit living room a video was playing on the big screen. Two mature women were working on some young stud's cock. "You look good, baby," Aunt Suzie said, patting the open spot on the sofa between her and Grandma Cheryl. Her long red hair was soft curled, smoky shadowed eyes behind her glasses, and dark red lips. Her red-corset top shelved her massive tits. Her thick, red stockinged left leg was crossed over her right, exposing a big white crescent of her bare ass. The metal SLUT letters glinted from the TV light.

I sat and took in Grandma Cheryl, in a similar outfit to Suzie's but in black. Black stockings. No panties either. The glitter played on her soft skin and in the deep bounty of her cleavage. Their hands went to my shoulders and stomach in kneading caresses. My hands slicked along their legs as we watched the video action for a few minutes, commenting on the sexy performers, his nice thick cock, their wet pussies, the sounds. In this moment we were three people totally in love, about to feel every physical pleasure we could. Any worries or anything outside the three of us in that house didn't exist.

Running her hand in my hair. Grandma Cheryl looked into my eyes. She had lined her eyes and put on the lashes. The flush in her cheeks was natural, her lips glossed. "Show me how you kiss Aunt Suzie, Ricky."

Aunt Suzie removed her glasses off her broad, high cheeks, setting them on the table next to the sofa. Her breath was hot and deep on my upper lip as our tongues wrapped and twirled. Her warm soft left hand moving to my face. My hands moved down the silky corset and winged out at the spread of her firm ass, the skin so warm. Her throat hummed as we kissed, right hand gripping my petrified cock through the track pants. We both panted as we broke the kiss. Her blues eyes shimmered.

"Now show me how you kiss Grandma Cheryl."

Grandma Cheryl rolled over and straddled my lap, my hands gripped and massaged her big, bare ass as we kissed. She would break to kiss my cheeks, lick my ear. My crotch bucked, seeking the heat of her shaved, soft pussy. "Ok, Ricky, My baby boy has such a big cock." I could hear the TV's moans and wet fucking all around us. Aunt Suzie's hand took mine and guided it to Grandma Cheryl's pussy. My fingers dipped into the slick heat and worked. Grandma Cheryl's head lifted, crying out next to my ear. "Ohhhhh FUCK!"

I took Grandma Cheryl's face in my hands. "Grandma, show me how you kiss Aunt Suzie."

I stood to give them room and the mature, full-bodied queens tongued each other, cheeks sucking in as they kissed. Grandma Cheryl pulled Suzie's corset top down. Suzies nipples were very wide, a delicious light pink. No more. I dropped to my knees to luck and suck them. Fuck watching.

She moved her head left, breaking the kiss. "Fuck yes, Ricky. Suck those big tits. Nurse them, baby. That 's it. Oh yeah."

Grandma Cheryl moved away to pulled my pants off. I lifted my knees while keeping Aunt Suzie's big tit in my mouth, the other in my fingertips. "Come on, Ricky. Stand up. Let's get you some relief before we have some fun," Grandma said.

I stood. "I know. God, I think I'm gonna cum in ten seconds."

Aunt Suzie leaned forward on the sofa, her face a foot from my throbbing, beading cock. "Suzie's Rule," she said.

"We know, dear," Grandma said as Suzie took it in her slurpy, wet mouth. It pumped a few times under her moans. I pulled it out and shot three, fat pulses in streams across her cheek and onto her forehead. Suzie's rule: "The first load goes on my face."

Weak-kneed I watched Aunt Suzie's red nailed fingers smeared gobs of cum into her mouth. At the camera flash I twitched. Grandma Cheryl was snapping pictures of Aunt Suzie licking my cock. She read my expression.

"It's OK, Ricky. Trust me. Help Suzie up and let's go to the bedroom."

My Aunt purred as I helped her to her feet. She gave me a sticky kiss. "You're so sweet and delicious, Ricky."

"You look hot," I said.

"Thank you baby. Sluts should have cum on their faces."

The bedroom was candle lit and thumpy bump/fuck electronic music was set low. The three of us stood together and three-way kissed. Bodies and hands rubbing, stroking. Aunt Suzie's fingers stroked my ass cheeks, playing around my hole. Grandma Cheryl licked up the side of my neck, tonguing into my ear. My cock was nearly fully hard again. The pussy and pheromone smell was driving us nuts. Grandma Cheryl backed up and layed on the bed, splaying her legs for me. "Are you hungry, baby?" she said.

I slid up into her. Kissing and licking, my tongue pooling up the cream already flowing from Grandma Cheryl's pussy. I locked my right around her leg, her hand reaching to clasp mine as she moaned and ground up against my face. She tasted so sweet and hot. I licked up inside the warm flesh, adoring the slickness and tang. I felt Aunt Suzie's hands on my back. Voice low and soft, encouraging me.

"That's so beautiful, Ricky." Her palm squeezed my ass cheek. "Go up on you knees for me. Raise that butt, sweetie. That's it."

I brought my knees up under my stomach, careful to keep eating, and my muscles jolted at Aunt Suzie's lips and tongue eating my asshole. I concentrated (tried to), my own lips and tongue now joined by my left's two fingers in Grandma Cheryl's pussy. I rubbed and stroked her spot. My tongue pressing her clit. She cried out. "Oh, fuck. Ricky yes yes. Ohhhh God."

Aunt Suzie's lubed hand milked at my cock while she rimmed and swirled at my hole. The cool breath and wet heat of her mouth was sending me to another galaxy. Thought was gone. I was flesh and nerve and drive - that's it. I needed to fuck.

I lifted my head up like a man drowning in pleasure. "Stop stop stop. Please. Grandma. I need to fuck you."

"Oh yes. Ricky, baby. Come and fuck me."

I slid into my Grandmother's pussy like butter. She nipped at my earlobe with a fierce 'Ahhhh." I thrust into her, even and deep for about ten strokes, getting a rhythm. Then I eased up, straightening my back. I stroked her stockinged legs, bringing them to my shoulders. Then I really started working. Aunt Suzie was in front of me, feasting and nipping at Grandma Cheryl's bouncing tits.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck. Oh Ricky. Fuck I'm fucking cumming. Oh fuck me. Hahhhhh. Haaaaahhh."

"I love fucking you Grandma. You make me so hard."

My first cum had allowed me to hang back. I looked at these gorgeous, plush mature women that I loved and focused on pleasing them. Grandma Cheryl's eyes were pressed shut, mouth open to her back teeth, hands grabbing and clutching as I sawing deep and then back and then into her again. It felt like heaven. I just kept giving her my cock, switching strokes like I'd learned from the videos, swimming in the feeling, running my hands up and down her legs. Her pussy was sloppy gooey and soaked, squishing as we danced. There were two more flashes as Aunt Suzie snapped pictures.

Aunt Suzie's eyes were smoldering as she put down the camera. The dried sticky cum on her face and red lingerie made me think of her as a total sex demon. A school teacher possessed. I gradually slowed and pulled out of my grandma.

"Oh, Fuck, Ricky. You are amazing. Oh my God." Grandma Cheryl said, legs flopping down. "I love you so much baby. I came so fucking hard." She huffed her breath. I leaning in and we kissed, her arms wrapping and stroking my back. I rolled away onto my back.

"Aunt Suzie, do you want to ride this big cock?" I asked, gripping and waving the staff.

"I'm going to ride the fuck out of that monster, baby boy" she said.

Grandma Cheryl moved as Suzie slid on top of me. We kissed a bit and she raised up so I could nurse on her tits some more. Finally she rose back and lowered herself onto my cock. Her head and red hair whipped. "Oh fuck yes. Fucking cock, fuck fuck." She worked and rolled, rising and squelching down on my stiff cock. I reached back, rubbing and smacking her big soft ass. Her jellied tits rolled and jumped in the shelf of her corset top.

"Fuck yeah, aunt Suzie, ride that big cock. You look so fucking hot," I said.

"MMM, yes, I love fucking my nasty little nephew's big dick. Ohhh yeah. MMMM so good. So fucking good."

My grandma took a few more pictures of us and came back around to the other side of the bed. She propped against a stack of pillows at the headboard with a fat black vibe. Working it in her creamy pussy, she tugged at her gumdrop nipples, watching us. As best I could I would lean up to try for a mouthful Aunt Suzie's tits but she was bronco riding. For such a big lady she was agile. Finally she found the right spot and really started to grind.

"That's it. That's it. Right there. Ohhhh yeah. Fuck fuck fuck. Owwwww. Yes!"

Her hands clasped my hair and she shuddered, her steaming spraying wet pussy gripping me. Her neck was flushed crimson as she held still.

Finally breathing she leaned forward, popping off of my cock. My crotch and the sheets under my ass were soaked and I fucking loved it.

"Thank you, baby. I love you Ricky," she breathed, dotting my face with kisses.

The grinding toy and hard breathing to my left brought my attention back to Grandma Cheryl. Her silvery short hair was mussed, tits thrust out over her black corset top. Her grinning teeth shined white in the dim light. "That was so naughty, you two. Fucking your sweet nephew like that, Suzie. Cumming all over him. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Back at you, you old slut," Suzie said, still catching her breath. Grandma Cheryl slid down next to me. Kissing the side of my face, caressing me. "Now what can we do to make Ricky feel good?"

"Let me fuck you from behind Grandma. I want to cum inside you."

"Oh, yes baby boy. Grandma would love that."

She presented her big luscious ass to me and I went to my knees, sliding inside her. Finally I knew it my time. I groped and stroked her soft cheeks, my thighs slapping against her as I fucked her slow and deep. I took less than a minute before I came from the bottom of my spine. Behind my eyes everything flashed red and three strong ropes of cum spewed into my Grandma Cheryl's sweet warm pussy. My breath was gone and I pulled out and flopped back. Fucking drained. Wow.

I knew we would play more later that night but we were content to lay back for a few, drinking water and touching, kissing. Adoring each other. I asked about the pictures.

"Well, Ricky," Grandma Cheryl said, taking one of my fingers from her mouth, "I've been chatting on a swinger's website with some people in Florida. And it's a lot of older, bigger ladies who like to spend time with young men. I've been telling them about this lovely young man I'm seeing. I wanted to send them some pictures of how great a lover you are. Would you like to come down there with me for Spring Break?"

"God, Grandma. I've love to! Are you coming Aunt Suzie?"

Aunt Suzie looked up from licking my nipple. "Of course, Ricky. It would be so decadent fucking in big nasty orgy, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, it would," I said, my hands roaming over both their plump, delicious bodies. "But we would have to not say we were..."

"Of course not, baby" Grandma said. "That's why I'm talking to a new group. I'll just be Cheryl. You'll just be Ricky, our precious boy toy."

"What should I tell my Mom?" I said.

"You let us worry about that," Aunt Suzie said, face slipping down toward my crotch.

Man oh man. Life is good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma Cheryl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds