• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Visit from the Gods

A Visit from the Gods

12

"Hey, Thor," Apollo called out from his home on Mount Olympus one warm day in late spring. "Whaddya say we go down to visit Earth today for some nice, hot human pussy?"

"Some hot pussy sounds like a great idea," Thor replied from his couch in Asgard, where he was reclining and sipping a flagon of ale. "Even though I know that's not what you prefer. Let me just take care of a few details and I'll come down south to meet you."

The two gods were located thousands of miles apart but they had no difficulty in communicating, one of the minor privileges of their godhood. After attending to those few details, Thor travelled to Olympus in the blink of an eye, where the two gods exchanged a high-five and sat down to decide where they were going that day to do their girl hunting.

"How about trying the University of California in Berkeley," Thor suggested. They've got a lot of girls there, from all over the world, and we can both find what we like."

"Good idea. UC it is."

As the epitome of Greekness, Apollo had a slender, athletic physique and a handsome face, olive skin and black hair. Thor was as good-looking as his buddy, but with broad shoulders and a very muscular build. His face had fair skin topped with blonde hair. Either of the duo could have gone hunting for hot women by himself but both gods enjoyed each other's company and sometimes they felt like they needed wingmen to ensure greater success.

Wanting to avoid attracting the wrong kind of attention, the two gods attired themselves in jeans, sneakers and light sweaters that said "Go Bears" and started toward their destination. They knew they couldn't abruptly materialize in some place where people would see them and wonder where they had just come from. What they needed was to find a place where their appearance wouldn't be sudden and would not attract any unwanted attention or elicit any questions from someone who might happen to see them so they decided to materialize in a men's rest room which was empty between classes. After they arrived at this plan, they transported themselves to such a place and casually exited to the adjacent hallway.

It was equally obvious they couldn't expect to have any kind of success in their quest from approaching a woman in a classroom or who was studying hard in the library. Instead, they walked out to a large sunny area which was covered with cement and where hundreds of students were milling about. There were a few people standing on improvised platforms and nattering about a variety of subjects but the two gods had no interest in such mundane things. They were there strictly to find a couple of sexy female companions and nothing else held any interest for them.

Maria Tolos and Karen Olson were two 18 year old freshmen at the university, roommates, and away from home for the first time in their lives. Neither of them was really a serious student; they both much preferred sitting in Sproul Plaza in their tight mini-skirts and ogling the men who passed by. On that day, they spotted two of the most handsome guys they had ever seen. Even better, the hot dudes were heading in their direction.

Thor and Apollo could hardly believe their luck in finding two women who met their desires perfectly, as did the pair who were seated on a wood and cement bench at the edge of what they had learned was called Sproul Plaza. They both liked sexy women of any description but they also had certain preferences and the two women met them almost perfectly. Even better, they were smiling at the approaching gods, their white teeth gleaming, and looking highly available and appealing. Thor and Apollo, like all gods, both have useful psychic abilities and, without shame, they used them and learned the women were as interested in a four-way session of Afternoon Delight as they were.

Apollo was more attracted to Maria, who was short and bosomy and possessed of an olive complexion, like his own, and long black hair. He had known many women like her during his young godhood in Greece but had never grown tired of their charms. When she stood up, he could see she also had a big curvy ass, exactly the kind on which he dotes. Using another of his many godly powers, he multiplied her sexual desire. It was already high but he made sure her lust was especially for him.

When Thor cast his eyes on Karen, it was as he were gazing on an unusually voluptuous Valkyrie, with long, golden hair, fair skin that matched his own and big, luscious breasts. He had the same powers as his Olympian companion and he used them on the vision of loveliness that was standing provocatively before him, with the same result.

"Do you ladies have a place near here where we can go?" Thor asked Karen. There was no need for any clever repartee. The lust felt by all four participants in that day's encounter was strong enough for them to get right down to what they all wanted.

"Yes," she answered, looking even more alluring. "We share a room in a dorm less than a block from here. Would you two hot dudes care to join us for some fun today?"

When the two handsome gods nodded their assent, the women joined them, Karen with Thor and Maria with Apollo, and they walked quickly to the dorm room that had been mentioned. They all had trouble keeping their hands off their companions but forced themselves to wait until they had more privacy.

By that time, the sexual revolution had ended in a total rout of the forces of prudery and victory for advocates of free and open sex. Nobody thought it odd that two beautiful young women would be on their way to what was obviously a sexual tryst with a pair of handsome men they had just met. The only negative thought anybody might have had was envy over the fact they were not part of the group who would obviously be enjoying a terrific carnal escapade that fine day. The same feeling of envy or indifference of others prevailed during their stroll to the elevator in the dormitory and down the hall to the room shared by the women.

None of those involved had any indifference. Once the door was locked, the two women hugged their prize males and either couple shared long kisses, with two female tongues being thrust into two gods' mouths. The shared quarters was furnished with a pair of study desks and two twin size beds and to the latter was where the women led their visitors after breaking off the embraces and kicking off their sneakers.

"My name is Maria," the dusky beauty said to the god who was embracing her again and fondling the ass he found so gorgeous. "Sometimes we get lucky out there on Sproul, but never as lucky as today. I really hope you like what you're playing with back there."

"Just call me Apollo," he answered. "And it's gorgeous." He moved his hands to raise her miniskirt so he could stroke her ass more directly. The names were good enough because none of the revelers in the dormitory room thought of the encounter as being anything more than casual sex and they weren't going to be sending each other any mail anyhow.

"I'm glad you've found something you like," she whispered into his ear. "Let me give you some better access." Her fingers nimbly unfastened her skirt and she let it fall to the floor, where it was quickly joined by her skimpy panties so she could step out of both discarded garments.

Apollo's hands stroked the lovely pair of hemispheres being offered to him and found them to be covered with skin even softer and smoother than her panties had been. His hands fondled every delightful inch, starting from under Maria's silky blouse and traveling around her flaring hips down to her legs. Rather than continuing his journey along her thighs, he switched his attentions from the sides to the soft curve, traversing the flare out from her back and around the succulent contour of her lovely olive mounds, cupping them on the bottoms and lifting up and spreading them apart so the edges of his hands rested inside the damask-lined crevice.

Maria knew what he wanted and she wanted the same thing almost as much, partly because she could feel Apollo's big, hard cock as it strained against his jeans. However she first wanted something else and she had no qualms about telling him what, while grinning lasciviously.

"I know where you want this nice hard cock. So do I but you have to go down on me and get me off that way first."

Although a Greek god, Apollo had enjoyed the sexual favors of women of scores of nationalities during the many centuries of his life, including French. Eating a hot pussy such as that being offered to him was one of his favorite activities and he released Maria's succulent ass cheeks and started to unbutton the skimpy blouse she was wearing. Less than a minute later, the sexy Greek woman was completely naked because neither she nor her roommate was wearing a bra that day.

After being divested of her last article of attire, Maria climbed onto the bed and lay on her back with a pillow under her head. Apollo peeled off his sweater, knelt beside her voluptuous body and gently held one of her luscious breasts in either hand. With Maria fully relaxed, he leaned over to start licking one of her adorable brown nipples.

Karen and Thor had also shown no hesitation in getting busy. While sharing their long initial embrace, she had fondled his cock through his blue jeans and knew how she wanted to begin the fun. After ending their passionate kiss, she knelt in front of him, unfastened his pants and pulled them and his jockey shorts down over his muscular ass, admiring his big, hard cock as it sprang loose inches from her face.

"Just sit down here on the bed," she instructed him.

Thor was also familiar with sex in the French way and he did as the hot blonde asked, with no hesitation. This was the kind of action he and his friend had traveled to California to experience. Karen moved closer until she was between his knees and, after removing his shoes and socks, pulled his jeans and shorts the rest of the way off, dropping them on the floor. Before doing anything else, she gazed admiringly at the long, thick cock she was about to start sucking. Her looking only lasted a few seconds because her mouth was almost drooling from being so eager to start accommodating the stiff organ.

She smiled happily at the incognito god and leaned forward to rest her elbows on his muscular thighs. While holding his rigid shaft with one hand, she licked the head in concentric circles until her tongue was caressing under the hard ridge. Karen looked up at him with her big, blue eyes, almost worshipping the massive cock she held in her fingers and started to slowly envelop its length between her lips. It was big and stretched her mouth open the way she liked so much and she continued to lower her face, always looking up at Thor, until the head was brushing against the back of her mouth.

The sexy blonde's tongue was having fun too, caressing the entire length of the shaft that was filling her mouth so well. She wanted to give deep throat, which is her favorite way to suck a cock but had to get the big organ wet enough to slide all the way down. After a few minutes of the slow sucking and licking, Thor's cock was ready so Karen opened her throat wide and her talented mouth engulfed the whole length. She remained like that for a few seconds, gazing up into her partner's face because she also likes to see the expressions flickering across a man's visage.

She was not disappointed in what she saw because she was giving one of the best blow jobs Thor had ever gotten and his face and body showed it. His muscular torso was writhing in bliss and he was breathing in deeply and sharply through his teeth. He reveled in everything that was happening to him, including looking down at the pretty face with the big, blue eyes that were looking up at him while the sexy blonde held his cock deep within her mouth and laved it with her tongue.

When she resumed stroking with her lips, Karen was in no hurry to have Thor come. The best part of sucking a cock, in her personal opinion, is having a big gush of cum flooding her mouth but she also derives great pleasure in reaching that point. When the time came that her handsome blonde partner would shoot a burst of his semen into her mouth, she would enjoy it immensely. Until that time, though, she would revel in the wonderful hard organ that was repeatedly stuffing her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down in front of the God of Thunder. While she was sucking him off, she paused and took his cock out of her mouth to remove her t-shirt and let her breasts swing free. After resuming, she loosened the waist of her mini-skirt so she could reach inside and play with her clit.

Of course, Karen wasn't the only one who was receiving immense pleasure from oral sex that day in the dormitory room. Apollo had licked and sucked the big, delightful breasts of Maria, alternating his attentions between them, until he knew she was ready for him to go lower on her voluptuous body. He did not need to use any of his godly powers to know she had reached that admirable state because he could feel her squirming under him, hear her deep breathing and smell the heavenly aroma of the juices being secreted by her pussy.

He left the twin beauties and kissed and licked and nuzzled his way down her sexily plump torso, stopping to twirl his tongue in her navel until, giggling at the sensation, she pushed on his shoulders to hasten him along his way. When his mouth reached her Mount of Venus, Apollo got off the bed but quickly got back on at the foot and advanced on his hands and knees toward the object of his lust. Maria saw him approaching and raised and spread her legs.

Apollo ducked under the sturdy limbs and let them rest on his shoulders while he wrapped his arms around the plump thighs that were framing his face. From inches away, he gazed upon the beautiful pussy he was about to start eating. The skin was the same lovely olive hue as the rest of her body and was covered by a thick bush of curly dark hair that surrounded her lips which were rosy pink and swollen from her lust. He gently spread them and was greeted by a cloud of incredible fragrance that rose from the dripping pink lining.

An earthy woman, Maria does not shave her pussy but does keep her pubic area scrupulously clean, using only unscented soap so her own enchanting fragrance was the only thing Apollo smelled. He started by licking up the few drops of honey that had trickled onto the insides of her thighs and was elated to find their flavor to be even more delightful than their aroma. Eagerly, his tongue started licking upward on her crotch, catching and devouring the very freshest juices as they flowed from their source.

Maria knew she was in for a tremendous carnal treat but there was one thing she wanted done before she gave herself completely over to the thrill of it. She reached down and spread her ass cheeks, providing Apollo with a lovely second hole to pleasure. "Stick your finger in me here," she directed and, after he had done so, Maria nestled her head in her pillow and waited to be taken to what she considered to be Paradise.

To Apollo, eating a pussy is a delight for all his senses -- sight, smell, taste and even hearing -- but the one being most gratified with Maria was tactile. He loved the texture of the Greek woman's skin under his tongue and even the way her ass gripped his middle finger as he thrust it in and out of her. He and Thor, being immortal, literally had all the time in the world and the women were in no hurry either. They had all day to enjoy their session with the visiting gods, although they had no way of knowing whom they were entertaining.

Karen continued sucking the cock in her mouth, reveling in everything about it, until she felt the thick shaft start to throb. She knew that meant the man was on the verge of coming so she stopped giving deep throat. There had been a bad experience in the past, when a man had come directly down her throat and deprived her of the flavor and texture of his semen and she didn't want that to happen again. She positioned her tongue to catch the tasty fluid she knew would momentarily be flooding her mouth and continued stroking only with her lips and tongue.

Karen clamped down firmly with her lips and increased the pace of her sucking until the big cylinder jerked inside her mouth and a gusher of hot cum landed right where she wanted it. She didn't even pause in her sucking, pleasantly surprised at how delicious Thor's semen was, until she had caught two more bursts and was certain he was through ejaculating.

The sexy blonde was even more elated at how hard his cock remained while she was licking off the rest of the fresh cum. The long, thick organ was just as erect as it had been when she had first enveloped it inside her mouth and he would be ready and able to fuck with no time required for recovery. Her pussy was very thankful for that and was clamoring for attention.

"I hope you know what I want now," she said, while grinning lewdly at him.

Thor knew what she wanted and, if he hadn't, he could have read her mind to find out. "That's what I want too," he replied and went over to the dresser where he had seen a supply of condoms and some other sex supplies. "Just let me put this rubber on first."

Being a god, he knew he could not have any kind of STD's or AIDS but he might have impregnated Karen and he wanted no more semi-gods around. Those he knew, such as Hercules, tended to be pains in the ass who thought they were something special. When Thor returned, with his cock encased in latex, Karen, who had taken off the rest of her clothing and gotten onto the bed, was lying on her back. The naked blonde grinned at him, spread her legs and reached between her thighs to part her lips. "I hope you can get that big thing inside my tight little pussy," she said, not actually expecting too much difficulty.

"I hope so too."

He wasn't worried about it either because Thor knew she was wet and horny enough to take his entire length and he was eager to start squeezing it into her. He knelt between Karen's legs, holding his cock with one hand to guide it, as he leaned forward, supporting his weight with the other. She steered the tip into the ocean of wetness and rubbed it up and down and sideways to spread her natural lubricating juices and, when it was ready, placed the end at the entrance to her eager pussy. With one strong thrust, The Thunder God wedged the head of his cock into her and she sighed happily at the way the entrance to her pussy was being stretched open. She had been crammed full by a variety of cocks since enrolling in the university but the one starting to stuff her that day was probably the best of them all.

Maria's pussy was having just as much fun as was that of her blonde friend and her ass loved what was happening too. Apollo had started by using just his middle finger but, after a minute of that, he had twined his middle and index fingers together and was plunging the combination in and out of Maria's ass while his tongue caressed her pussy. After licking every drop of honey from her crotch, he switched his attentions to an outer lip and started slowly licking upward toward her mons. His tongue moved slowly and lovingly and, by the time he reached that olive-hued mound, Maria was writhing blissfully under him. Once Apollo reached that preliminary goal, she felt his mouth return to her crotch where it devoured all the freshest juices.

After lapping up all the delicious treat, the Greek god started licking his way up Maria's other outer lip. She became so excited, her pussy started to fuck up into the face of the Greek God of Music. She was moaning and sighing of her joy and begging her handsome partner to keep eating her, which was totally unnecessary because not even Zeus could have made him stop what he was doing. What did make him stop, but only for a few seconds, was reaching Maria's soft mons, which he gently kissed before once again devouring her fresh honey.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Visit from the Gods

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds