• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Dr, My Implants Are Haunted! Ch. 02

Dr, My Implants Are Haunted! Ch. 02

12

This story is definitely NOT to be taken seriously - - it's just a silly bit of fun I wanted to get out of my head. As it's the first time I've tried writing in the Humor/Satire category I hope you'll be gentle with me as far as comments or votes go.

The first part is based on an idea from a friend - - if you like it, thank him, if you don't, blame me.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Dr Freeland sat looking at his patient, Emily Wilson who had just told him that the breast implants she had - - the ones he had put inside her - - were haunted by their previous owner, a pornstar called Terri-Ann Titties who was gaining control over Emily's actions from beyond the grave. Every time Emily heard someone say the word "tits", Terri-Ann would force her to have sex in the hopes of gaining even more control over her with the ultimate aim of turning Emily into a pornstar so that through her, Terri-Ann could track down the person who killed her.

Needless to say, this was not his usual post-operation consultation.

"Will you help me, doctor?" Emily said. "Before it's too late?"

"Emily, I'm sure you're just gaining more confidence since your operation," Dr Freeland said. "You've become more sexual and willing to experiment, that's all."

Emily shook her head. "No, that's not it, doctor. Every time I hear that word - - "

"You mean ti - - "

"Don't say it!" Emily said, clapping her hands over her ears. Her arms made her huge tits bulge out the neckline of her dress.

"Sorry, sorry," Dr Freeland said quickly. "But you have to see how crazy this is - - a dead pornstar's implants affecting your behaviour? It's just your mind trying to rationalise your behaviour, that's all."

Emily was shaking her head as he spoke, however. "No, doctor, nothing like that would explain what happened in the basement of my house not long after the incident with the workmen."

Dr Freeland shifted in his chair, surreptitiously adjusting his hard-on without her noticing. "What - - errr - - what happened?"

Emily looked both worried and embarrassed. "Everything I tell you is confidential, correct?" The doctor nodded. "Well, a couple of days later - - "

† † † † †

Despite the craziness of my life, I was still a normal housewife in many ways and with my husband at work day in, day out, it fell to me to keep the house clean. With two teenage sons running around the place, there was a lot of cleaning and laundry to do, as you can imagine.

One morning, I was suddenly overcome with a desire to clean the basement where our boys had their gym equipment, I raided my closet for some old clothes that I keep just for cleaning, pulling out some old jeans and a T-shirt. Before I put them on, though, I grabbed a pair of scissors and started cutting them without really knowing what I was doing or why - - it was like someone else was guiding my hands. After I'd finished, I put them on and looked at my reflection in the closet mirror - - the jeans were now the shortest pair of cut off shorts I'd ever seen, barely more than a strip of denim around my waist, a zip fly and the merest crotch, leaving my ass almost completely exposed. The T-shirt was much the same - - the sleeves had gone and the hem had been cut so that it finished just below my boobs. The neck had been cut away so that the slopes of my boobs were visible, along with my deep cleavage.

"I can't walk around like this," I said aloud.

You look fine, Terri-Ann's voice whispered in the back of my head. Now go clean the basement.

That gave me a pause - - I'd never heard her voice without someone triggering an episode, but now here she was, telling me to do things. Still, the basement did need cleaning so I grabbed a pair of shoes - - the highest heels I had, for some reason - - and headed downstairs, boobs jiggling with each step, ass wiggling in those ridiculous shorty short shorts. I tottered into the kitchen and picked up a duster and some polish then made my way to the basement.

Imagine my surprise when not one but both my sons were there, working out, both of them in T-shirt and shorts, their muscular arms glistening with the sweat of their exertions. Both of them are handsome young men and had been teaching me how to use the gym since my operation.

"Oh, sorry boys, I didn't know you were here," I said.

"That's okay, mom," Mark said before falling silent as he looked up at me.

Adam turned and I swear I heard his jaw drop when he saw his mother dressed as I was.

"Are you - - are you here for - - a lesson?" Mark asked.

"No, I've just come to clean up," I said, tottering into the middle of the room and looking around at the mess of towels, sweat bands, T-shirts and sneakers that were laying around the place. "You boys carry on and ignore me."

I turned around and bent over, giving them a perfect shot of my ass, the tiny denim thong slipping between my cheeks as I picked up the clothes at my feet.

"Holy shit," I heard Adam whisper. I could practically feel his eyes on me and part of me wondered what the hell I was doing, wandering around in front of my sons dressed like a slut. I should stop this right now, go upstairs, get changed and pretend it never happened. But then I turned around, still bent over, my boobs stretching the neckline of the T-shirt to capacity.

"Damn, mom, your new tits look great," Mark said.

Yes! Terri-Ann's voice said in my head, a lot louder than in my bedroom. Why don't you show them your tits?

From somewhere inside myself, I found the strength to turn around and straighten up, facing away from them.

"No," I whispered, "They're my sons."

They're men with cocks, Terri-Ann said, And I want them!

"Don't speak to me like that, Mark," I said over my shoulder, walking over to the clothes hamper and dropping in the couple of T-shirts I'd picked up.

"Sorry, mom," he said, "it's just that outfit - - it kinda - - shows you off a little."

"Well, a lot, really," Adam said.

I turned around and looked at them, hands on my hips. "Just because I dress to show off my new body doesn't mean you can treat me with disrespect. I'm still your mother."

"Yeah, a real MILF," Mark said with a grin.

"I don't know what that means," I said, staring at them angrily. "Explain it."

"It means you're a mother I'd like - - " Mark began.

"Like as a friend," Adam interrupted quickly.

"Good," I said. "Now carry on with your workout and I'll finish cleaning this place."

As I once again bent over and started cleaning up, I saw Adam hit Mark on the arm.

You know that isn't what MILF stands for, don't you? Terri-Ann said in my head and I could almost feel her smiling.

"I don't care," I whispered, bending over again to tidy up more clothes. "You're not having them."

But what if they want you? Terri-Ann asked.

I froze at the thought - - they were my sons but she was right, they were still men faced a big breasted woman dressed like a cheap slut - - how did I think they were going to react?

"I need to leave," I whispered.

You need to relax, Terri-Ann replied.

I ignored the voice in my head and tottered on my high heels over to the stairs leading back up to the ground floor. As I did, we heard the front door open and Walter come in.

"Boys - - if you're - - whew! - - in I could - - huff! - - do with a - - phew! - - helping hand!" he half hollered, half gasped. There was a heavy thump against the door leading to the basement. "I've got some - - phew! - - real heavy bags - - huff! - - of soil for the garden." We heard him head back out.

I turned around as I felt Mark and Adam suddenly standing very close to me.

"We should probably go help him," Mark said.

Without saying a word, I walked up the stairs, grabbed the door handle and pushed, only to find it stuck with the bag Walter had just brought in. Before I could say anything, we heard Walter huffing and puffing as he brought another bag or two in to the house and dropped it on the floor, leaning it up against the first.

"Whew! Shame the boys - - huff! - - aren't here," he gasped. "Probably out - - whew! - - picking up big titted bimbos - - huff! - - just like their mom." My jaw opened in shock at Walter's words - - he'd never referred to me in such a way before, at least as far as I knew. "Shame she ain't here - - huff! - - I could do with them big tits of hers myself." We heard him shuffle away, his voice getting quieter. "Be a shame if them big tits went to waste - - "

Adam and Mark looked at me, or more specifically at my big boobs that were barely covered by the hacked apart T-shirt.

"He's right, mom," Mark said. "Be a shame to let them big tits of yours go to waste."

"And - - they are big tits, mom," Adam said, a little hesitantly.

Come on, Emily, Terri-Ann said in my head. How many more times do these idiots have to say tits before you give in?

"You're my sons," I said meekly. "You shouldn't say such things."

Jesus Christ, woman, will you put your morals to one side and just fucking fuck them?! Terri-Ann almost shouted.

"Can't help it, mom," Mark said, boldly reaching out and touching my bare belly, sliding his hand slowly upwards until his fingers grazed the underside of my boobs. "Come on - - show us your new tits."

There! He said it again! That's your trigger word, Emily! Terri-Ann cried. Tits! Tits! Tits!

In a daze I watched myself pull my already small T-shirt up and over my boobs, letting both my sons get a look at them.

"Fucking hell, they're gorgeous," Mark said, cupping one of them, gently squeezing it, grinning as my nipple hardened. Emboldened by my moan of obvious pleasure, his brother reached out and took the other one.

"Mmmm, boys that feels good," Terri-Ann's huskier voice said as she took control of my body and my actions.

As if in a daze I watched myself reach out and rub at the front of my sons' shorts, feeling their hard ons. With Terri-Ann's smile on my face, I dropped to my knees there on the stairs, pushed their shorts down and, one after the other, took Mark and Adam's dicks into my mouth.

"I wish those boys were here," Walter's voice came from the other side of the door, making me jump. To my even greater surprise, Mark called out.

"We're here, dad!"

"Oh, Mark, you gave me quite a fright," Walter said.

How do you think I felt? I thought, all the while bobbing my head back and fore on Mark then Adam's dicks.

"I'm afraid I've sort of locked you in," Walter said. "I've put some heavy bags against the door and I'm just too tired to move them right now."

"Not a problem, dad," Adam said, joining in. "We've got plenty here to keep us entertained for a while," he said, reaching down and cupping my big tits.

"That's good. Having a hard workout are you?"

"Just about to," Mark said, lifting me up and turning me around, bending me at the waist. I was now between them, my mouth full of Adam's dick as Mark pushed down my tiny denim shorts and slid his own dick into my pussy.

"Well make sure you really work at it," Walter said. "There's no sense in doing a half assed job."

"Couldn't agree more, dad," Mark said as he thrust in and out of me. "Want to make sure we get the whole ass," he said, grabbing my butt cheeks.

"Have you seen your mother?"

"Yeah, I think she went out," Adam called as he moved his dick in and out between my lips. "Said she had a couple of - - big things she wanted to get her hands on."

"Wonder if it was anything to do with supper?"

"She mentioned getting some big sausages inside her," Adam said. "Maybe even getting a spit-roast."

My sons had the cheek to high five each other over my back as they kept on fucking me. Mark gently lifted me up and spun me round, the boys taking each other's place, Adam now sliding his dick into my pussy, Mark letting me taste myself on his dick.

"A spit-roast seems extravagant," Walter said from the other side of the door. "I don't think it's something she's done before but I guess if anyone can handle it, your mom can." He started to walk away. "You boys force your way out when you've finished your work out," he said.

"We might be an hour or two yet, dad," Mark said.

"Yeah, we want to make the most of some new equipment."

"New equipment?" Walter called back. "Has your mother been spoiling you again?"

Both boys looked down at me.

"Oh yeah," Mark said. "She's been real good to us."

"Well, make sure you give her something in return, okay? Show her some appreciation."

"We will, dad," Adam said. As their father walked away, both boys started thrusting faster and it wasn't long before I came for the first time with my sons fucking me. Needless to say, Terri-Ann was ecstatic in my head, urging them on, calling out all manner of filth. The boys seemed to have boundless energy and took me from the stairs back to the basement, rearranging me as they wanted so they could take me time and again.

Over and over they had me, including something I'd never have contemplated doing before my operation. Mark took some Vaseline and worked his big tool into my bottom, doing me gently until I was used to it before letting his brother do the same. To my surprise, I found I rather enjoyed it and, when they both took me at the same time - - one in my bottom, the other in my pussy - - I almost passed out in pleasure.

Eventually, they finished and, at Terri-Ann's insistence, they emptied themselves on my big boobs.

As I knelt there, covered in their essence, Terri-Ann's voice said. "Get your cell phones, boys. I want you to take some photos and then send the somewhere for me."

"Sure, mom," Mark said as he and Adam took the pictures. "Where are we sending them?"

"To an acting agent. Your mom's going to be a porn star," I said.

† † † † †

Dr Freeland coughed as he surreptitiously tried to rearrange his raging boner.

"You - - you had sex with both your sons?" he managed to say.

Emily nodded, a slight flush of embarrassment in her cheeks.

"It was Terri-Ann who made me do it, of course," she said.

"Of course," the doctor said. "And the - - the pictures? What happened with them?"

"Well, the agent was very impressed. He signed me up straight away."

"You mean you - - you've become a porn star?"

"Oh yes, doctor. These last few months since Terri-Ann has taken a measure of control of my life, I've been swapping between being Emily Wilson the dutiful housewife and Tina Titties, MILF super slut on screen. Terri-Ann insisted I keep the name in the business. My weekends have been one long round of DPs, DPPs, ATM, OGATM, IR, FFM, MMF, MMMMMMMF, GBs, BBs and OAPs. Heck, I don't even know what some of those things stand for, but I've been doing them all."

"My God, Mrs Wilson - - Emily - - why?" the doctor asked.

"Like I said before, Terri-Ann needed to find out who killed her and the best way of doing that was to get back into the business."

"And did - - did she - - did you find out?"

"Oh yes, doctor," Emily said, standing up and pulling a pistol from her purse, aiming it at the doctor. "It was you, doctor. You killed me."

"What?" he squealed. "I've never killed anyone in my life. I'm a doctor - - I help people."

"I went in for surgery to make my tits bigger again," Emily said - - although, judging by her use of the first person, it seemed Terri-Ann was in control. "You were the surgeon - - your bungling killed me, doctor."

Dr Freeland stared from her to the gun and back - - taking the opportunity to get a look at her tits on the way - - as he thought frantically.

"Wait," he said. "Your real name - - is it Delores Wankelbaumgartenhoffs?"

Emily / Terri-Ann paused.

"It is, isn't it?" the doctor continued. "I was your surgeon, Delores - - "

"Call me Terri-Ann,"

"Terri-Ann, sorry, sorry - - I was your surgeon and you did die on the table but that was before I even arrived for the operation."

"What?"

"You had an allergic reaction to the hospital gown you were given to wear. It was a new synthetic material, a million to one adverse reaction which meant it was taken off the market to prevent it happening again. Of course, sadly you'd passed away by that point, but at least your sacrifice means no one else will ever die from an incredibly rare allergy that only affects one in six billion or so people."

"So you didn't kill me?"

"No, Terri-Ann, I didn't. But if you still want that operation to go even bigger, I'll do it for free."

"Even after I threatened to kill you?" Terri-Ann said, putting the pistol away. "Why?"

"Isn't it obvious?" the doctor asked stepping out from behind his desk, his huge hard on leading the way. "I love you, Terri-Ann. I won't ask you to stop your porn career - - I won't ask you to stop having sex with your sons - - the only thing I'll ask, is if you'll marry me?"

Dr Freeland went down on one knee, taking her hand in his.

"Oh doctor, that's so romantic," Terri-Ann said. "But I'm married already. Well, technically its Emily whose married, but you see what I mean."

"Well, you've got a gun. It'd be a shame not to use it," the doctor said. "Then, after the funeral, you and I could get married. Tell me you'll marry me, Emily - - Delores - - Terri-Ann."

"Of course I will, doctor," Terri-Ann said. She dropped to the floor on top of him, both of them tearing at their clothes, desperate to consummate their engagement.

In seconds the pair were naked, the surprisingly well-toned doctor standing proud as his patient / fiancée knelt naked before him, her huge tits in her hands as she bobbed her experienced mouth up and down his shaft, taking him balls deep on every stroke despite the anatomically awkward angle. Moaning in lust, he reached down and picked her up, laying her on his desk after sweeping the contents aside and plunging his boner deep inside her neatly trimmed pussy. As he banged away, he looked down at her huge tits that he had put in place, watching them bob and weave and circle around on her chest, and he thanked the Lord his father had convinced him to become a surgeon.

"Oh doctor," Terri-Ann moaned. "This feels so good - - so right!"

"Better than your husband?" Dr Freeland asked.

"Oh yes!"

"Better than your porn star actors?" Dr Freeland asked.

"Oh yes!"

"Better than your sons?" Dr Freeland asked.

"Can I get back to you on that one?" Terri-Ann replied.

"Sure, baby," the doctor said. He reached down between them and pulled his dick from her pussy, moving it down and sliding it easily into her butt, groaning in delight as he felt her tight muscles grip his shaft.

"Oh yeah! Do me in the ass!" Terri-Ann moaned as Dr Freeland pushed his dick as deep into her butthole as he could.

The door to his office opened and his secretary put her head around it.

"Doctor, I heard some noise - - is everything alright?" she asked, watching her boss bugger his patient.

"Everything's fine, Samantha," the doctor said, pounding away at Terri-Ann's ass. "Mrs Wilson here has just agreed to marry me. We're engaged!"

"Congratulations," Samantha said, watching as the doctor withdrew his dick, allowing Terri-Ann to roll over on her front, bent over the desk, her huge tits squashing beneath her. "You're a very lucky woman, Mrs Wilson," she said as the doctor shoved his dick back into her asshole. "The doctor's a wonderful man and I've no doubt you'll be very happy together."

"Thank you, Samantha," Terri-Ann gasped as she was sodomized. "Please say you'll come to the wedding?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Samantha said. "Shall I cancel all your other appointments, doctor?"

"Yes please," Dr Freeland said, his dick buried balls deep in Terri-Ann's backside. "Mrs Wilson here is going to need all my attention this afternoon."

"Not a problem," Samantha said. "Congratulations again," she said and closed the door.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Dr, My Implants Are Haunted! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds