• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Janice Learns To Love Pain

Janice Learns To Love Pain

(After Janice has tasted the sweetness of having her cunt slapped and the pain of being jabbed with needles)

I let her recover a little.

Let her calm down and stop crying.

Without untying her I went to the bathroom and left the door open. I knew she could see me. Stood with one foot on the floor and one foot on the seat. Reached down and opened my self and pissed hard.

"You like that you horny old cunt " I shouted from the bathroom "You like to watch a woman take a piss" She did not answer but I could tell by the look on her face it turned her on. I wondered if she watched her daughter at home. I came back to the bed and straddled her face.

"Clean me bitch "

As I pushed my slit hard into her tear stained face.

"Lick me fucking clean!"

And she lapped and gurgled and worked her tongue round and round cleaning me.

"OK bitch that’s enough."

I untied the stockings from the bedposts and turned her over onto her belly. Grabbed her hips and pulled her up till she was on all fours. I have to tell you her asshole looked inviting and also looked like it had taken some punishment in its time. I probed it a little with my fingers.

"Looks like your old man used to love to assfuck you bitch."

"Yessssssssssss he did," she groaned as she pushed against my probing finger.

Her tits hung down as she looked round at me the fear still in her eyes.

"What now" she stuttered.

I stood behind her at the side of the bed.

God the bitch had me feeling wild now. My cunt dripping and my clit throbbing, sucking in air in gasps as I looked at that large hot shit hole. I could imagine how her hubby's cock had rammed in and out of it. Image how she had squirmed and cursed and panted as his hot hard shaft had rammed her. Imagine how she had groaned as he had grabbed her hips and pulled her hard against him stretching her hole wide and deep. Imagine how she had gulped down air as he fucked her asshole hard and deep, his cock swelling bigger and bigger his balls tightening, his legs straightening as he rammed the fucking old whore.

I stroked her ass slowly as I imagined her screams of pain and joy as he shoot deep into her. His cum filling her bowels. My fingers lazily tracing the wide loose hole.

" Fucking bitch!" I slapped her ass hard.

" Stupid cunt!" as my hand came down again on her buttocks.

She let out a slow animal groan.

"Groan cunt groan."

As slapped her ass harder and harder.

My hand coming down heavier and heavier as I watched her full tits swing from side to side as I slapped, her buttocks turning bright red. "Now I am ready to hurt you cunt, now you are going to get what you want. What I want! What you deserve."

As I reached round her up turned ass and pulled hard sending her crashing to the floor.

"Oucccchhhhhhhhh!" she cried as her floppy flesh spread over the floor.

"Come on bitch, time for fun" I snarled as I pushed her over onto her belly. 'Time for me to make it hurt so bad bitch you will wish you had stayed at home!"

I stood there, naked except for a steel studded collar, a steel studded wrist band and calf length boots with three inch steel heels.

I was going to enjoy this!

As I pushed her legs a little apart, smiling as I heard her whimper in anticipation and fear.

"Shut up cunt" I hissed.

As I carefully placed the toe of my boot at the top of her ass crack, the three inch steel heel resting on her quivering asshole.

"Fucking horny bitch," I hissed as I pushed down, the cold steel ramming hard into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god" she screamed as the cold steel rammed deep up inside her.

"Take that you hot horny old cunt," as I pulled out and slammed it in hard again.

" Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Reaching down I grabbed her bleached hair and pulled he hard. " Ohhhhhhhhhh Christ," she yelled as her chest came up off the carpet.

"Fuck you" I cursed as I rammed the boot heel in again and again.

" Cunt!," as I pulled her head from side to side by her hair. Her long soft tits dragging back and forth cross the pile of the carpet. Getting wetter and wetter as I listened to her sobs as my heel went in and out.

" Swing bitch swing," as the top half of her body swung back and forth the carpet cutting into her tits, the pile catching on the needle pricks still smarting from the vinegar.

"Yes bitch! Yes" as she sobbed . My free hand dropping between my legs as I watched her back shiver and shudder with pain. Finding my hot hard clit and pushing the hood back, my baby throbbing and red and hard as my fingers slid round and round her. My heel fucking the bitches asshole as she cried, and groaned, and screamed as her body dragged across the carpet

My hand digging in my cunt as I watched the blood oozing from her wounded asshole

My palm pressing and swirling on my clit as my fingers worked deeper and deeper into my hot hole.

"Oh god," she sobbed

Ohhhhh fuck," she cried as I felt myself tightening

Ohhhhhhhhhhh sweet Jesus," she moaned as her asshole bled and long red streaks started to show on her tit.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes ' I screamed as I arched backwards pulling hard on her hair and exploded!Spasms flashing in my cunt, the room swirling slowly round as I dropped the bitch hard on her tits.

"Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!'

As my juice sprayed out, my piss flowing freely.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god" I groaned as muscles contracted and released, contracted and released, my clit throbbing. Jolts of pure pleasure racing up to my brain, exploding, spreading hot and fast through my body. My tits aching. My nipples pulsing. My clit throbbing.

I pushed her over onto her back.

Spread her legs with my foot and stepped over her leg and stood between her knees.

She was sobbing loudly and caressing her sore tits.

Blood was oozing from her asshole but her cunt was glistening wet.

I stood there and reached down and pushed my boots off. Hearing her breathe a sigh of relief. I knelt and my lips found the sparse hair on her mound. I licked a little, moving slowly down. My tongue pushing back the hood of her clit. My tongue circling round her love bud slowly. She groaned! My tongue dipping in and out of her slit. She moaned!

"Yes my sweet bitch. Enjoy!" as my tongue worked in and out of her cunt .

"Enjoy baby!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yes!" she panted, her tits heaving, her cunt dripping. "Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes baby," I whispered as I rose up from my kneeling position

And.

Kicked the bitch hard between the legs.

She screamed! Her knees bending with the pain

"You did not come her to get a nice soft orgasm cunt," I hissed as I kicked her again, feeling my toes ram into her wet slit."

"Ohhhhh fuck " she screamed tears racing down her face. Her tits heaving, the nipples swollen and blood red. Her hot hard clit glistening!

" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," she groaned, " kick me , kick me again, kick my cunt , make me cum ".

I bent and kicked her again and again and again … watching he body ripple as my toes rammed into her cunt.

Watching her push forward to meet my blows.

She was hooked, the fucking bitch was hooked on the pain! She wanted it! She wanted it and wanted to cum in pain!

(More to come!)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Janice Learns To Love Pain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds