• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Journey Ch. 10

My Journey Ch. 10

12345

This is the final installment of the "My Journey" series. Although not necessary, this story will be more appreciated if you read Chapters 1 thru 9 first. Thank you to all who read my first nine submissions and provided feedback.

This is a work of erotic fiction. All characters in this story are over the age of 18 years.

Since it's been awhile, here's a list of the main characters:

Clark Pratt - Middle aged patriarch

Tina Pratt - Clark's female wife and mother of their children

Trish Pratt - Transexual wife of Clark and Tina

John Pratt - 20 year old son

Mark Pratt - 18 year old son

Ellen Pratt - 18 year old daughter

Whitney - Mark's wife and Ellen's lover

~~~~

It had been two months since Mark left for his SOI training in California. During his absence, Whitney proved to be even more insatiable than she had told us. I had never seen anyone who wanted, needed, sex as much and as often as she did. It's a good thing she was very versatile in her sexual preferences, because she wore me and the ladies out.

When Mark completed his SOI training, he again had a short leave before departing for his next assignment, which would be Afghanistan.

His homecoming was a very joyous, emotional affair and his first night back was nothing more than an intimate dinner party for the family.

Mark's trip back to Missouri left him exhausted, something I had anticipated, so he and Whitney left the party early, padding off to bed in the master bedroom.

I had already packed bags for each of the rest of the ladies (swimsuits, and some sweats), one for myself, and had them packed in the car. "Get in the car" I instructed the bevy of beauties that remained seated in the living room. "Mark and Whit need their privacy."

Tina looked at me cautiously before she could see in my eyes that I had something fun planned. She smiled appreciatively as she got out of her chair. "Come on you two, I think someone has something up his sleeve" she said as she took my hand in hers and started toward the front door and the car. At Tina's urging Trish and Ellen rose from their seats and walked hand in hand to the car.

Tina sat in front with me, Ellen and Trish sat in back. As I drove, I stole glances in the rear view mirror to watch Ellen and Trish lovingly kiss and touch each other. When Tina saw my smile, she turned her head to see what was happening that had caused me to smile. When she laid eyes on the intimate activity in the back seat, she shifted to her left so she didn't have to crane her neck. She rest her head against the top of her seat and watched in fascination as her wife and her daughter displayed their affection for each other.

"Where are we going baby" Tina asked with clear sexual anxiety in her voice.

"You'll see in a few minutes" I answered.

"Wherever it is it better have a bed. These two are getting me hot and I need you to make love to me!" Tina began rubbing my crotch through my jeans as she continued to watch the two women in the back seat.

I simply smiled as I continued to drive, stealing glances when I could, and getting harder by the second as we approached our destination.

When we arrived at the swanky high end hotel I let them know that we would spend the night here. I had rented the room for the entire week so that Mark and Whit would be able to have all of the private time they needed without displacing us from the house.

I had already checked in, so we were able to stroll through the lobby right to the elevator. I was relieved that Ellen and Trish were able to maintain control of their lust until we were on the elevator. As soon as I pressed the button for the tenth floor, Ellen leapt onto Trish, wrapped her legs around the woman's back and kissed her ferociously. Trish's hands were immediately under Ellen's skirt, kneading her fleshy cheeks. At least four strangers in the lobby area witnessed the act of wanton lust between the two beautiful women. I merely shrugged my shoulders as if to say "What can you do?" and smiled at them as the door closed.

It was only ten floors and maybe two minutes to the room, but Ellen was already grinding her panty-less crotch against Trish and was whimpering "I need you inside of me so fucking bad" before returning to her voracious kissing.

Tina had her hand inside my jeans and was playing with me while watching her lustful daughter with fascination. "I know how she feels" Tina confessed, her pursed lips gently kissing the corners of my mouth.

Following Tina and me, Trish carried Ellen to the room. I opened the door and allowed the two lovers to enter. Tina followed them and I closed the door behind me.

Trish carried our daughter straight to the bed falling unceremoniously on top of her lover, neither of them ceased their passionate kissing. Ellen began removing Trish's clothing before the mattress had stopped bouncing. Soon only Trish's panties remained. My lovely shemale wife's mouth left Ellen's only long enough to remove the skimpy satin garment. Ellen had just enough time to remove her blouse and expose her braless tits before Trish was back on top of her, their full breasts mashed together, tongues exploring.

Trish, now completely naked, was so turned on she didn't bother to remove Ellen's skirt. Lifting it out of the way she positioned herself between the young girl's legs and effortlessly sank the length of her cock into the dripping wet pussy splayed out in front of her.

"F-u-u-u-ck yes!" Ellen moaned as she was filled with beautiful transsexual cock.

Tina and I had been slowly removing our own clothes and watching the erotic performance of the two women. Once we were completely disrobed, Tina positioned herself on the king size bed next to Ellen, spread her legs, and whispered "I need you."

Tina took Ellen's left hand in her right as I positioned myself between my wife's shapely legs. Ellen broke from Trish's kiss and raised her head to watch as my cock penetrated her mom's flushed folds. Once I was balls deep, Ellen smiled at me and turned to devour Tina's mouth. Trish lowered her head to lick and suck on Ellen's firm breasts. I cupped Tina's left breast in my hand, flicking her hard nipple while planting soft kisses on Trish's shoulder and side.

The urgency of Trish's and Ellen's fuck ebbed as they settled into a gentler, slower rhythm. Ellen turned from Tina, warmly took Trish's face in her hands and raised the woman's head, holding it so they could look into the other's eyes. Ellen wore a smile that conveyed how much pleasure and joy she was receiving from the very real cock attached to this very wonderful woman. "I love you Aunt Trish, and I love the way you make love to me."

"I love you too my baby girl" Trish replied.

The two women remained in that position, watching facial expressions as Trish probed Ellen's depth with her seven inch girl cock.

"Look into my eyes as I cum Trish" Ellen begged.

I knew well the pleasure Ellen was experiencing. There was something almost magical about having Trish's cock inside of you.

I shifted from supporting myself on my left arm to my right allowing me to caress Trish's ass with my left hand. When I saw Ellen's eyes widen as her orgasm approached, I began stroking Trish's succulent bud with my middle finger. I gently increased pressure on her hole until the tip of my finger popped in, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from Trish.

As Ellen came she tried to keep her eyes locked on Trish's, but she was overwhelmed by her orgasm. Her eyes rolled back as she released a guttural cry and her pussy flowed with her creamy cum. Trish continued to pump into Ellen as I continued to make love to Tina. Sneaking a quick glance in Tina's direction I could see she was staring intently at Trish, a look of adoration and satisfaction on her pretty face.

Trish's eyes never left Ellen's. In time Ellen was able to focus on Trish again. The young beauty's pussy now made squishing and smacking noises as her cum now coated their joined sexes. "Come inside me Trish" Ellen demanded.

My gentle exploration of Trish's ass turned into a full-fledged finger fuck as I repeatedly buried my middle finger into Trish's gripping cavity. Within minutes the dual stimulation of Ellen's slick pussy and my probing digit had Trish fucking furiously as her own orgasm approached. Tina too began bucking against me as she reached a crescendo. With a final, violent stab of her cock Trish came wordlessly in my daughters depths, the muscle of her tight ring clutched at my invading finger. Ellen's face registered a look of pure joy as she felt her lover's cock spilling milky elixir deep inside her receptive sheath. Trish's hips jerked and bucked with each pulse of her cock.

Tina never tired of watching her wife cum. The erotic scene of Trish cumming in our daughter coupled with the pleasure she was receiving in her own pussy triggered her release. She snaked a hand between our bodies and rubbed her clit, increasing the intensity of her orgasm. Tina's face was flush with pleasure and her pussy was drenched with her orgasmic release. Feeling the increased slipperiness of her vagina I began pounding into her as hard as I could. I removed my finger from Trish's behind and wrapped both arms around Tina's neck. Tina wrapped her legs around my back and her arms around my torso as we violently slammed our groins against each other. I was very close to releasing a torrent of semen when I felt Trish's finger slip deep into my own ass. It was all the stimulation I needed. I covered Tina's mouth with mine as I came explosively in my wife's well lubricated pussy.

I continued to kiss my wife and Trish continued to probe my backdoor with her finger.

Once Trish and I had both slipped from the clutching, dripping confines of our lover's pussies, we wordlessly changed positions. Trish knelt between Tina's legs and I between Ellen's. Mom and daughter both knew what was coming next. After exchanging a brief loving kiss, Trish and I simultaneously began lapping at the still engorged, well fucked and drooling openings before us, not allowing that any of the precious mixed juices should go to waste.

I stopped eating my daughter long enough to remove her skirt. Naked, Ellen spread her legs wide for me, granting me access to every part of her lower body. As the blended cum cocktail leaked from Ellen's opening, I allowed it to drizzle over her perineum before I licked it off of her puckered asshole.

I love, absolutely love, eating ass and I dined on Ellen's enthusiastically. I licked it with a flat tongue, titillated it with the tip of my tongue, and probed it with a pointed tongue. The attention I was paying to her bud was driving Ellen crazy. "I need you to lick my clit dad. Make me cum again" she urged.

Not being one to ignore a damsel's desperate plea or deny my daughter her sexual pleasure, I promptly placed my lips over her engorged clit, holding it gently there while flicking at it and licking it with my tongue.

"Oh my god! Just like that dad! Oh! Fuck!" she spat as my oral attack brought her to the precipice of another release. I slipped my right thumb into her pussy to lubricate it then pressed the slick digit into her saliva coated rectum. Ellen's fingers were twisted in her own long brown hair as I pleasured her. Mouth agape and eyes tightly shut I felt her sphincter clamp around the base of my thumb and the muscles in her abdomen tighten as she came for the second time. Her cum filled pussy spasmed rhythmically as she orgasmed and I drank her secretions as they poured from her writhing form.

To my right, Tina held Trish's head with both hands as she furiously bucked her clit against her wife's face as Trish fucked her gash with two fingers.

My thumb wiggled in Ellen's butt and my tongue lavished her labia and clit with gentle licks as she panted in recovery from her cum. "You are soooo good at that daddy" she praised.

Trish extricated her nectar coated fingers from Tina's pussy. As Trish slid her body up Tina's, she extended her hand. Tina grasped the wrist with both hands and guided the dripping digits to her mouth where she sucked them like a cock until only her saliva remained.

Physically spent, I lay down on the bed next to Ellen. She was on her side turned toward her mom. Their bodies were pressed tightly together and their tongues were intertwined. I pressed myself into Ellen's back, my right hand over her hip, dallying between the lips of her young hairless pussy. Trish assumed the same position with Tina. Trish's head rested on her right arm, mine on my left as we diddled the girl's pussies. This position allowed us to look at each other as we fondled our lovers. Trish's blue-green eyes, the windows of her soul, virtually shouted of the joy, the love, the desire... the completeness that she had found with us.

"Thank you" she mouthed so that only I would know what she had said. I cocked my head slightly, questioning why she would say that.

The look on her face told me the words weren't meant just for me, they were meant for all of us. I hoped that my wordless response told her that she was what made this family perfect and complete.

Her satiated smile told me she understood. Trish lowered herself to the bed, snuggled her face into Tina's hair and drifted off with her hand still between her wife's legs.

I pulled the sheet over the four of us before cuddling my daughter in my arms and falling asleep myself.

When I woke, I went to the car and brought in the bags I had packed the previous day. The cool November air was refreshing after a good nights rest.

After a little foreplay, showers, and minimal grooming, we all dressed in sweats and went downstairs for a light breakfast.

Our meal finished, we went back to the room and changed into our swimming attire. Tina wore the sexy one piece suit I had packed. It accentuated her large breasts and toned middle-aged curves perfectly. The outfit I had packed for Trish was a conservative two piece bikini, the bottoms adorned with a frilly skirt to aid in concealment of her weapon and the top held her C cup breasts firmly. Ellen's yellow bikini was scandalously tiny. I obviously was not paying attention when I put it in the bag. The material of her top barely covered her nipples and areola, and the miniscule bottom produced a 'camel toe' as well as declaring "my pussy is completely shaved".

The four of us swam and cavorted in the large pool while other guests looked on. Some (both men and women) stole appreciative glances at the three beautiful women. Still others (both men and women) gave me knowing, envious looks. Most of the snooty poolside crowd watched in dismay that such frivolous, childish behavior could possibly occur in such a posh and exclusive setting.

When Tina noticed the arrogant, condescending looks from the 'well heeled' in attendance, she gave me a wet, sloppy tongue kiss before doing the same to Trish and Ellen. "That'll get their undies bunched" she muttered to me as she glided past to the ladder. Once out of the pool, Tina grabbed a towel and dabbed it at her body before making her way to the exit, her hips swaying in an exaggerated fashion that screamed "come and get some of this". Trish and Ellen swam furiously to the ladder in hot pursuit of the sexy vixen. Both ladies snaked their tongue into my mouth before climbing the ladder too; Trish first, followed by Ellen. I was right behind Ellen, my face perilously close to her barely covered ass.

I don't know if it was the erection I was sporting or the criminally tiny bikini Ellen wore, but our exit from the water generated more than one gasp and multiple murmurs.

We each grabbed a towel as we beat a hasty retreat to our room, laughing as the men gawked at Trish and Ellen and their wives glared daggers into the sides of their husband's heads.

Ellen began removing her swimsuit as soon as she exited the elevator and was naked by the time she reached our room. I hurried to open the door. The last thing we needed was to have someone call the cops because there was a horny, naked woman in the hallway.

Safely inside, swimsuits quickly discarded, Ellen pushed me back on the bed, positioned herself between my legs and began sucking my cock. Tina had done the same to Trish. My wife and I lay on our backs luxuriating in the treatment our erections were receiving.

Ellen and Tina were on their knees, their fingers masturbating their excited pussies and clits as their heads bobbed and tongues swirled on the hard cocks in front of them.

"I'm gonna cum Tina" Trish breathed. "Where do you want it baby?"

Tina quickly straddled her wife and sank her weight down on the woman's cock. Obviously, Tina wanted Trish to cum in her pussy. Tina rode her wife cowgirl for only a minute or two before Trish blasted her load into her Tina's body.

Ellen's suctioning mouth and swirling tongue pushed me over the edge. My cum boiled up the shaft of my cock and spurt after spurt percolated into her receptive mouth. Ellen greedily swallowed my load before licking the length of my softening lance, making sure none of my semen was left.

Tina rolled to her left and lay between Trish and me. Ellen hopped over numerous splayed legs and promptly lapped up the fluids that drained from her mom's luscious hole.

Ellen then positioned herself on top of her mom. The two held each other and kissed while Trish and I stroked their exposed skin.

Our heart rates and breathing returned to normal. A check of the time told me it was time to have some lunch and head back to the house. The three ladies would have preferred to stay in bed, but I reminded them the room was for Mark and Whit. Grudgingly, they packed their few possessions in their bags and prepared to leave.

We lunched at Subway before returning to the house where we found Mark and Whit lounging on the couch in the living room watching a movie. They had a blanket pulled over them tight to their necks.

"Oh! You're back!" Whitney exclaimed. "Did you have a good time?"

Ellen kissed Whitney full on the mouth and answered "You know we did. We always do! What about you two newlyweds?"

"We had a beautifully romantic night together. We made love until the sun came up" Mark answered.

Whitney looked lovingly at her husband and said "It was beautifully romantic, wasn't it?"

I handed Mark the card key for the hotel room. "Take your bride and enjoy the accommodations, on me."

Whitney jumped up from the couch, throwing the blanket off of her gloriously naked body before hugging me tightly. "Thank you dad! Thank you thank you thank you!" Unsure of what to do with my hands (I desperately wanted to grab her firm ass cheeks) I placed them on the sides of her arms and let her press her youthful body against mine as she showered my cheeks with quick little kisses.

Mark, also naked, hugged his mom and thanked her too. I could tell that the bare flesh of the young couple was starting to arouse the four of us. Tina noticed it too. "You two better get dressed and get out of here before something happens and we decide to not let you leave. Go on, get out of here!" Tina scolded.

Whitney and Mark scampered off to Whitney's room, packed a suitcase, kissed us goodbye and headed off to the hotel leaving the four of us alone again. After a day and a half of fabulous sex, we chose to just sit, relax and watch movies until bedtime.

Tina and Ellen paired off in the Master bedroom while Trish and I spent the night together in her room. I can't speak for Tina and Ellen, but Trish and I just held each other and kissed, basking in the deep love that we shared.

~~~~

Mark and Whitney spent most of Mark's leave at the hotel. They did make sure that Ellen, Tina, and Trish each spent quality time with them in their hotel room ensuring Mark had a very memorable time home.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Journey Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds