• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Firefly: The Mechanics of Serenity

Firefly: The Mechanics of Serenity

12

A spaceship in flight is never truly quiet. No matter how well maintained there is always unrest. The rumble of the engines, the creaking of the hull, the chatter of the crew all combine to provide a never-ending background sound. Even a well a new, well-maintained boat is never truly peaceful. The naming therefore, of a firefly class ship, Serenity, which was neither new nor particularly well-maintained, was ironic.

The inherent problem was that even good parts break. In these situations good mechanics fix em'. But when a component's been mended 5 or 6 times it doesn't need fixin'; or even necessarily replacin'. It needs love.

For once, Kaywinnet Lee Frye did not have the energy, for once she wished she had stayed on the farm. The mechanic had worked for nearly twenty-four hours straight, fixing one thing after another after another. It seemed as soon as she had one problem resolved two more cropped up.

And so there she was, on her back, deep beneath the rotating heart of the boat she adored, stripping a burnt out power coupling that, essentially, ensured the ship's life support wouldn't fail. This was usually the task of a master engineer, not a farmer's daughter working with ancient tools. And yet, whilst the rest of the crew slept, the young redhead worked diligently. However, even the talented, vivacious mechanic had her limits.

It was hot in the engine room and the space beneath the rotor was cramped and grimy. While wearing her jumpsuit protected her from the worst of Serenity's excretions, it only added to the intense heat. Pulling the front open only helped a little, whilst exposing her chest to the moving components beneath the engine. Eventually she had given up her desperate squirming, electing to allow the droplets to do their worst to her already scruffy appearance. Even now grease dropped mercilessly onto her face and hair, forcing the mechanic to mop at her eyes with the back of a hand. This combined with the continual drone of the ship's engine were the factors that had finally frayed Kaylee's calm, admittedly after weeks in deep space. It was this current frustration that distracted her from hearing an unexpected visitor.

Feeling a bare foot touch her ankle Kaylee flinched instinctively. Sitting up; the silhouette of an almost ghostly figure shocked the redhead, causing her to thump her forehead on the fuel injection manifold.

"Ahhhh!" Kaylee yelped in shock, rubbing quickly at her eyes once more.

The young woman squinted up at the mysterious figure. Recognizing the unexpected arrival the young woman instantly dropped her guard, scowling:

"River!! Don't sneak up on me like that!!" The mechanic gasped exasperatedly, using the engine to pull herself from the hard metal floor; "You scared the bejeezus out of me!!"

River stared down at the mechanic blankly, eyes wide and apparently lacking in empathy. While the brunette engineer seemed at home in the setting, the ballerina-esque girl was incongruous with the warm, earthy environment of the engine room. Standing tensed, practically on tip toe, River held herself as if the ground were scolding her feet. While Kaylee righted gracelessly, the girl before her personified poise and balance. For the young mechanic this alien quality was somewhat unnerving...

Finally upright, the Kaylee dusted herself off, bending to brush at the knees of her overalls; stretching in place before looking up at her uninvited guest once more. Kaylee winced, eyes widening; the lithe brunette was practically naked.

"Uhh, River... Why are you, dressed... like that?" the mechanic asked carefully in her southern drawl, afraid to look the girl in the eye whilst doubly afraid of looking anywhere less appropriate.

River blinked, considering the question deeply; like she was pondering the nature of the universe and not evaluating her choice in wardrobe.

The younger Tam was dressed in revealing bed wear; her slim frame only concealed by a blue negligée that bordered on translucent. The colour only added to her apparent eeriness; so contrasting with the rusty reds around her. The garment was light and airy, and so short it barely reached her mid thigh, the hem of the fabric just covering her pert behind.

"I like to be comfortable when they sleep, no one else can see me...." River responded monosyllabically, watching as Kaylee blushed, eyes still averted.

"Yeh, well I can see... may be time to start wearing a bra honey."

Kaylee whistled, attempting not to stare at the round swell of River's bust, the freshly developed orbs miraculously defying gravity beneath the fine material in much the same way the rest of the girl did; like she was floating on air.

River tilted her head, basic recognition appearing on her porcelain features, hearing the words but barely comprehending their meaning. Kaylee eyed the girl apprehensively; doubting anything she said had gotten through. The mechanic tried a different tactic:

"Sooo.... What brings you down here? Needin' somethin'??"

"No," the girl responded flatly, stepping lightly past the curious redhead, eying her suspiciously:

"You need me."

The mechanic blinked, confusion crinkling her nose adorably: "River, what are you talkin' bout?"

The brunette stepped closer still, allowing Kaylee time to rub her greasy digits with a cloth before stopping the mechanic's frantic movements, resting her hands on the woman's wrists.

"I can fix you," River stated softly, catching Kaylee's eyes steadily for the first time since she'd entered.

"River, I don't need no 'fixin'," Kaylee responded patiently: "no need to fret."

River shook her head vigorously, continuing slowly: "No, can't tighten a bolt with a broken spanner. You need... The brunette tailed off, her mouth continuing to move, though now there was no sound. She took a breath and continued: "You need screwin'."

"Screwin'?" Kaylee responded awkwardly, "Right..."

Pulling away from the strange brunette, the mechanic eyed her carefully. Sure she got the girl's point; the redhead had been a little of her game lately. Kaylee needed some leave time for sure, definitely to let off some steam. But beyond that the mechanic had no idea what her friend was getting at. Electing just to indulge River's little episode; Kaylee started clearing the mess she'd been making, grabbing the various tools she had dropped haphazardly around the engine bay and hurriedly returning them to there rightful places.

"You need sunshine," River finally responded triumphantly, following the redhead as she scurried between components. "Sweetie, meanin' what?" Kaylee replied, barely looking up as she continued to fuss, River still struggling to pontificate:

"I can fix you, the brunette continued more urgently: "I can fix the mechanic so she can fix Serenity!"

Kaylee turned again, studying the brunette again as she replied defensively:

"I can fix anythin' honey, don't need any 'prentice. Sides, I'm just a little overworked is all. Everythin's just.. shiny."

River stamped her foot, clearly annoyed, a shadow of the spoilt child she had once been returning.

"Show you," she said impatiently.

Striding forward River pinned the mechanic roughly to the turbine, forcing the brunette to drop the tools she was holding with a deafening clang that echoed through the open metal space.

Kaylee balked, surprised by the friend's sudden invasion. Struggling in the small girl's tight embrace, she tried to talk the unstable girl down:

"River, let me go now sweetie, this ain't a game.. MMmmghh Unnnghhh!"

The mechanic was immediately muffled as the brunette captured her face, holding her still while kissing the redhead deeply, pouting lips smothering her own.

Kaylee's mouth opened in shock and she fell backwards against the massive engine. Yelping in pain, her lips parted and River's tongue slipped inside, caressing the roof of her mouth. Kaylee panicked; tasting the tang of crisp apples as soft lips smeared against her own.

The mechanic squirmed as the kiss deepened, River leaning in to press their young bodies together; Kaylee's fuller curves meeting River's lithe form, her sleek, wavy dark hair drifting past Kaylee's nose.

For the young mechanic the kiss was bruising; River had forced her against hard metal and the redhead was made to twist awkwardly against the rotor to accommodate them both. Meanwhile the aggressive young girl had practically mounted her, actually pressing the air from her lungs while mashing their mouths together.

But then River suddenly shifted, seemingly calming down; as if the the girl had read her mind; slipping a bare thigh between Kaylee's legs, her knee created a greater, grinding pressure against her crotch while the demanding hand in her greasy locks loosened. The lithe brunette then tipped her face to the left, before letting her tongue glide instead of thrust, finally allowing the mechanic some much needed air.

That was when Kaylee realized the tide was changing; that for all her misgivings, for all the unsaid rules they were breaking, she was actually enjoying herself.

The older girl panted against the invading mouth, finally using her hands to push them apart:

"River!?" Kaylee gasped, before taking another panting breath: What's goin' on!?"

"You're scared," River said gently. "Don't be, I've got you."

"That's why I'm freakin' out!" Kaylee yelped back exasperatedly:

"Why did you do that?"

"I liked it too, River said, smiling as her hand ran through Kaylee's hair, cupping her quvering cheek.

Kaylee blushed, still open-mouthed, her chin ducking down as she waved River's hand away:

"No," she said, "You've got some explain'n to do!"

River laughed. "You're frustrated, I know," she said simply, grasping the mechanic's arm once more and pulling it down against her hip.

Kaylee blinked; the girl's porcelain skin was so smooth, and cool to the touch.

"I can make you whole." River said patiently, sliding her own hands through into Kaylee's open jumpsuit: fingers gliding up and down the sides of her t-shirt clad torso.

Kaylee was frozen in place, eyes widening in shock as she was slowly fondled, glued in position even as River stroked her sides; before stepping back once more. Something in the girl's smile, for the redhead it was almost hypnotic.

"River, I don't... I'm not gay."

The brunette cocked her head, eyes becoming suspicious. When she spoke it was in a southern accent reminiscent of the redhead's:

"Kaylee liked the pretties at her school, even when she started playing with the boys. Wanted them so badly, One day she even tried one on at the old barn. She was interrupted. Daddy was so mad..."

Kaylee's eyes widened fearfully: "How do'ya even know that?" the mechanic spluttered, her face turning even redder:

"That, that was just a some fun, I didn't, I weren't, I mean I'm not..."

River reached between them as kaylee mumbled, her fingers deftly pulling at her jumpsuit's zipper, pulling the teeth apart till her fingers reached the mechanic's quivering navel.

"I know you," The brunette replied carelessly, tugging the top half of Kaylee's overall's over her shoulders as the redhead stared back at the girl nervously: "I know what you need..."

Kaylee gulped, her forearms finally freed from the sleeves of her suit, the top half now dangling from her waist. Beneath the mechanic wore a pink cotton shirt that was too short for her frame, barely reaching her midriff. The garment was also open necked, supposedly too keep the mechanic cool. River couldn't help but notice her friend's glistening cleavage.

Taking the redhead's rough hands, the brunette pulled them around her back, knowing Kaylee loved to fidget; planting them on her hips.

Momentarily this distracted the mechanic; as her fingers and palms tangled in blue silk. Kaylee loved frilly things, so unlike her own clothes. Gently thumbing the hem, Kaylee stroked another material, incidentally brushing the lace underneath; River's darker blue knickers. Barely realizing what she was doing, the older girl investigated, curving her fingers round a perfect cheek.

Kaylee bit her tongue, suddenly enthralled: River's skin was wonderful, smooth and soft, her digits gliding effortlessly over it. The mechanic was stunned; why did holding this girl's butt feel so good?

River smiled, sensing she had managed to gain her friend's interest. Spurred on by this development, the young woman continued to tease, stepping back once more.

Kaylee watched as the girl began to lift the hem of her negligee.

"River, No! Ohhh-no please don't..." Kaylee stammered weakly, leaning back as the lithe brunette shimmied the light garment over her head, revealing the creamy skin of her torso.

"River.." Kaylee moaned, trying to keep her voice low and calm so as not to agitate the inexplicable teen: "This ain't right, please..."

The brunette tugged the fabric over her head, only then lowering her arm to her sides once more. Standing in the dim glow of the room, River was now naked, save for her shorts; lacy blue finery she had undoubtedly 'borrowed' from Inara. Now her breasts were exposed to Kaylee's eyes; the redhead struggled to breath.

"Why shouldn't I be free?" River said dangerously, stepping toward the mechanic while allowing her negligee to drop to the ground beside her. Kaylee shrunk backward, trying to pull her eyes away.

"Cos I'm young?" River asked. Kaylee shook her head wordlessly, taking another step backward only to clang against the engine block once more:

"No River, your ah, a b-big girl now. Such a big girl..." The redhead gulped nervously.

"Cos I'm crazy?" River asked curiously.

"No!" Kaylee replied vehemently, reaching out toward River before reconsidering. "I know'ya not..." Kaylee hesitated, "It's just not proper."

"That sounds like Simon," River said bitterly, taking charge once more. Hands fumbling for Kaylee's, River found and then lifted them to her own boobs; squeezing the mechanic's palms against her pert chest. 
The psychic observed the mystified face so close to her own, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. The redhead was sandwiched between herself and the engine, clearly in shock, practically shaking. Yet undeniably aroused. River cooed, eyelids fluttering as her only friend's fingers tightened on her chest, biting her lower lip and leaning into the contact.

"Awww... I really shouldn't..." Kaylee muttered, weighing the firm globes in her hands: "I don't wanna go to special hell..."

Then River kissed her again. This time both mouths parted willingly as they plucked at one another. Kaylee breathed the girl in; Her mind was a whirl. She tried to bring Simon back to the forefront, to recapture his face and the way she thought his body might feel against her own. She couldn't. Instead all she could feel was River, her slim dancer's body tight against her quivering limbs.

Kaylee gasped as firm nipples stabbed her palms; the full weight of the brunette's chest still resting in her grasp. Distracted, the redhead barely noticed as River's own hands pass briefly over her t-shirt, lingering, teasing, before trailing lightly across her stomach.

Kaylee moaned, just a little, as River's hands moved over her belly and down, fingers slipping beneath the hem of her recently exposed panties. The brunette played there briefly, still teasing, her fingers running delicately down through curly hair before nestling over her lips, barely touching, just enough to further arouse the shocked mechanic.

The redhead suppressed the urge to panic; this was too much, too soon. It was only a few months ago that she'd played jacks with this same weird girl! She couldn't let River do this. It was soo wrong. But it felt soo good! The brunette was right after all: the mechanic desperately needed to be screwed.

River pulled away, just enough to look the redhead in the eyes, staring into her soul. Soon these rolled back as the brunette pushed a finger gently into her friend's wetness, producing a pleasant "Ungggh," from the terrified mechanic.

Kaylee could only just manage to stay upright as the girl began to finger-fuck her nethers: starting off with a slow, steady pace, then gradually increasing the speed and depth of her thrusts. River took to stimulation like she did everything else; as if she were built for pleasure. Stroking her helpless friend, the brunette curved her fingers, her thumb rubbing over the aroused tip of Kaylee's clit, drawing whimpering cries of pleasure with each touch.

Leaning in, River pressed her body against Kaylee's, resting her lips against the other girl's ear, whispering breathily to the enraptured mechanic:

"Don't be afraid. Shhhh... Its goin' to be okay, I'll fix you, make the lights twinkle."

Kaylee closed her eyes, giving into River's melodious tone, her incredible touch. Her pussy was pulsing; steaming hot; so grateful to have someone else inside.

This time Kaylee kissed River passionately, surprising herself and her overly eager young friend: "mmmhhh," the brunette cooed as their tongues rolled together earnestly. Meanwhile another thrust; all the way into the mechanic, three fingers up to the knuckle. The redhead gasped into her companion's mouth, producing a fresh flow of fluid that coated the girl's agile hand.

Kaylee pressed her thighs together, whimpering in pleasure. River smirked, an eyebrow raised:

"Your so sticky."

Kaylee's response was strangled by the other girl's increasing stimulation; swirling fingers in a drooling slot, scissoring motions in her channel even as the girl's wrist tangled in Kaylee's jumpsuit.

River grew more insistent, biting her lip in concentration as she gathered up a good coating of Kaylee lubricant before, slipping out and down, reaching the tender pucker of the mechanic's asshole.

Kaylee shuddered in shock as the girl made contact, shaking her head insistently at the presumptuous intruder. That hole was off-limits. River ignored her, touching the redhead's little pink starfish. The muscle contracted and the redhead twitched, before loosening up gradually, accidentally letting the girl slip the tip of a digit inside.

The mechanic felt her backdoor clutch the invading finger. Kaylee blinked, bewildered, struggling with this sudden adjustment. Taking advantage, River then jabbed a whole finger up her butt.

"UUunngh, you little, Mmmmppphh..." Kaylee cried out, shivering and grabbing frantically at the manifold just behind her head. She'd never let anyone touch her there; it had always seemed so gross. With River she wasn't sure if she could maintain that position, or look anyone else in the eye again. To keep Kaylee guessing the brunette proceeded to slide a thumb into her pussy at the same time.

Pistoning her finger and thumb in and out of Kaylee, River alternated; one in, then the other, occasionally pinching at the thin wall between her two channels. Each time she pushed into her ass the mechanic tensed up and gave a little "Ohh" or "Unngh," biting her lip. With only the minimal lubricant from her pussy, it hurt Kaylee a little each time River thrust into her bottom. Yet the redhead suspected River knew she was enjoying it.

Kaylee had always wanted to be proper, a member of the elite of Alliance society. Maybe that was why she struggled with her sexual appetite; she'd always liked it kind of rough; just a little pain to enhance the pleasure. Somehow River was giving the repressed farm girl a rude awakening; Maybe she liked the things she had no right to.

On her next stroke the brunette plunged in harder, as deep as she could with her long supple fingers. Kaylee squeaked as the brunette held her there, vibrating inside while she groaned contentedly. Sliding down the rotor, knees almost buckling, her tool belt clanged against its warm steel; damn, this was good. The mechanic gulped down air, struggling with the new sensations coursing through her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Firefly: The Mechanics of Serenity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds