• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Story for You

A Story for You

It all started many years ago. I was a young, naive 25 year old. I thought that love, sex and marriage went hand in hand. I was not schooled in the finer sexual things in life. Before meeting my husband, Blake, I had had only a few sexual experiences and so I was unaware of all that was involved in keeping my husband happy.

While dating my husband, him and I had discussed some of our sexual experiences and he seemed turned on by the fact that my first sexual experience had been with a black guy. I didn't think much of it and life carried on as normal. After getting married we went on our honeymoon and had a wonderful time.

The last night of our honeymoon as we were laying our heads down my husband made the comment that he couldn't wait to see me with another man. I was completely taken back and didn't know what to think. We had been married barely a week and already he was wanting to explore outside our marriage. I didn't say anything to him and the honeymoon concluded and we returned home.

After a few months he began to talk during sex about me being intimate with another man while he watched. I was completely turned off as the idea repulsed me. How dare he ask me to do something like that? We argued and fought over this subject many times before I finally agreed to try this experience to make him happy.

I returned home after a long day and my husband had another man at our apartment. I took one look at this man and knew there was no way that I would be turned on by him. He was slightly overweight with blond hair and brown eyes. We talked briefly and then they both seemed anxious to get started. I closed my eyes and just thought if I get this done it will be over and I can go back to living in my little cocoon.

The man pulled out his dick and I have to say I was quite surprised to see how big he was. I would say he was at least 8 inches long and extremely thick. Blake was about half his size, so he did have my attention. I began to suck on his dick and he became hard very easily. I sucked him for a while but I noticed that I was not getting wet nor turned on by him.

Blake suggested that we fuck and since we were together I figured why not. I laid on my back and the man drove his large cock into my pussy. He began to pump away and tell me how good it felt and all I could think was hurry up and cum so you can leave and I can take a shower.

After he came, my husband was so turned on that we had awesome sex right there in front of this other man. We thanked him and he left. Blake and I discussed the encounter and I told him that I did not like it at all and I never wanted to do it again. He dropped the subject for the night but a few nights later he brought it back up and asked me to try again. He said that the more I tried it the more I would like it.

Our journey into an alternative lifestyle had begun. We searched many sites and saw many ads. We finally agreed on a black gentleman that lived in Atlanta.

We corresponded a few times before meeting at his place. When we walked in, I was pleasantly surprised at how attractive the man was. His dark skin was beautiful and he had a gorgeous smile.

I was nervous as hell but with Blake on one side and the attractive man on the other I started to relax. "Dwayne" started to talk to me and get me to relax. Blake started to rub my leg and soon I was turned on enough that I went down on my husband with Dwayne watching.

Pretty soon, I found that I was turned on and I started sucking on Dwayne's large black cock. His dick was massive and I had a hard time getting even half of it in my mouth.

I was very turned on by this time and when we gradually moved to the point of fucking, I felt okay with it. Dwayne plunged his big, hard cock into my wet pussy and it felt amazing. He pumped a few times and then he came.

I was left feeling unsatisfied and used. Blake proceeded to fuck me until he came and then we got dressed and we went home. This same thing continued with many men for approximately 5 years.

During this whole time, Blake and I fought and I got to the point where I hated him and would try to think of ways to get out of having sex with other men.

After 5 years, Blake and I were at the point of almost divorcing. We had discussed starting a family but I did not want to have a family with a man that I fought with about sex. He promised that we could stop having sex with others and start having a family. Life seemed perfect. I thought that I would have my beautiful family and the fairytale marriage that I had dreamed of.

After 9 years and two kids later, Blake brings up the subject of having sex with another man again. I felt like my world was crashing in around me. Here I was older with two kids and still in love with a man who insisted on sharing me.

We fought many times and Blake would send me links to cuckold sites and stories of women who did this for their husbands and enjoyed it. I would read the sites but nothing in my heart changed. We continued to fight and we were at the point of splitting up again and so with an open mind I decided to read one more article that he had sent me.

I read the article and I found that I was turned on and not repulsed by what I read. I reluctantly told Blake that I would agree to do this for him but this time it would be on my terms. His only request was that the man be black because it was a huge turn on for me to be with a black man. I would find the man that turned me on, not just some man to fuck me. I wanted to be treated like a person and not a piece of meat.

I spent the morning scouring ads on Craigslist and I read one posted by a married man that peaked my interest. He was looking for someone that could be very discreet as he had a wife and a family.

This intrigued me and I liked the pic that he posted so I replied to his ad. He responded quickly but we determined that we lived almost two hours from each other but fortunately for me he worked about an hour from me.

We exchanged pictures and texted that night like we had know each other for years. I told Blake that I was actually turned on and looking forward to meeting Rick. Blake was shocked and still apprehensive of my willingness to meet up with Rick without him there.

Blake asked that since he couldn't be there to enjoy my fucking, he wanted to at least get pleasure in preparing me for my lover. He washed and dried my hair, gave me a massage, painted my toes and even shaved my pussy for Rick. Not only did he have me ready and relaxed, he also had me turned on.

The day to meet Rick came and I was nervous but turned on. We had been sexting for almost a week and the anticipation was killing me. We decided to meet on a night that he could get away from his wife after work and my husband was able to keep our small children.

We met at a motel of his choosing and because it was not located in the nicest area he met me outside. My first thought when I saw him was that he was decent looking but not as cute as his picture on Craigslist.

I thought, "Great, I am going to be disappointed in this and will have to search for someone else to make my husband happy." As we made our way to the room we chatted talking briefly about our other experiences with "playing."

Once we entered the room, I was so nervous that I thought I would vomit. Rick tried to make me feel at ease by starting to undress. As soon as he took off his shirt and I saw his gorgeous chest I knew I was going to like him. I walked closer to him and started to unbutton my shirt. As he ran his fingers up my body to my breast, I felt my nipples harden.

I then got on my knees and pulled out his cock. It was nice and long, at least twice as big as my husband's. I quickly placed my mouth on it and thought about how good it felt to have a black cock in my mouth again and this time with one that I chose. I sucked him for a good while running my tongue up and down the shaft of his penis.

After a while he pushed me down on the bed and pulled my pants off. He proceeded to kiss and lick all over my body. I have never felt so wet in all my life. He worked his way down to my pussy and I knew it was very wet because even I could smell it, the smell of sex in the room was overpowering. He licked all around my pussy lips and slowly spread them open.

As his warm tongue touched my pussy I thought I would jump off the bed, it felt so good. He continued to lick and suck and although I was too nervous to cum, it felt amazing. I was so ready for him to enter me and was wet with anticipation.

When he crawled in between my legs and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy, I held my breath. He slowly pushed his massive cock inside me and it felt amazing. It was so large that it quickly filled me with sensations that I had never felt in my life. I let out a moan that I know I have never uttered before.

He slowly started to fuck me and the sensation grew. Before too long his paced quickened and he kept telling me how good it felt to be inside me, I could feel his balls and cock tighten up and then he shot his load deep inside me. The sex was incredible.

If this first time was any indication of what the sex between the two of us would be like then I needed to thank my husband for allowing me to receive such great pleasure from a BBC.

We spent a few minutes relaxing and regaining our strength, the whole time touching and stroking each other. He finally said he was ready to go again and as he entered me I felt my pussy tighten around his large cock. He started to pump a little faster and then leaned down to my face. I couldn't resist kissing him and kissing him sent new sensations throughout my body.

His kisses were gentle yet filled with the passion of a man who was starved for attention. I enjoyed every second of it and before long he was coming again inside me. We continued to take "water breaks" after every fuck session and fucked until he ran out of condoms.

The sex left us both breathless and wanting more. We texted shortly after leaving each other about getting together again as soon as possible.

I drove home with a glow on my face from being satisfied and sexed like I had never been before. When I came home my husband, Blake, was standing in our bedroom with a raging hard on. I quickly got down on my knees and started to suck on him.

He asked if I had a great time with Rick and I told him that I would tell him everything if he would fuck me and make me cum. He laid me on the bed and proceeded to fuck me. He told me how swollen my pussy lips were and that he had a hard time entering me because I had been fucked so much.

I told him every detail of my time with my BBC and he came very quickly inside me. After he recovered he proceeded to make me cum by rubbing his hot jism all over my clit until I climaxed.

Blake was so excited and turned on that I was enjoying Rick that he wanted to add to our excitement. He came up with a "bucket list" that we could get completed while we were together. Blake knows that I am not very creative when it comes to sexual things. I tend to go with whatever the man has in mind.

The bucket list is an interesting and hot idea that ramps up the sex for everyone involved. The list includes different locations, positions and sexual acts that he would like to see or hear Rick and I do. We agreed that we would try to accomplish at least one thing on the list each time we are together.

Rick and I texted quite frequently over the next few days and Blake and I had amazing sex as I told him over and over about my black lover and our time together.

Soon, Rick and I decided that we would meet on a Tuesday after he got off work. I made plans with my husband to watch our children and I sent pictures to my husband as I prepared for my lover. He received pics of my shaved pussy rubbed down with sweet smelling lotion, my lacy black thong and my lacy camisole.

As I left for my "date" I was nervous but excited. We met at a nicer hotel and proceeded to make out as soon as I got in the room. He told me how he couldn't stop thinking about the amazing sex between us and we quickly took off each other's clothes.

As he proceeded to fuck me for the first time that night, I told him no condoms as I wanted to feel all of him. That was such a turn on to him and he eagerly fucked me "all natural." He kept telling me how good my pussy felt and how wet I was. It didn't take long and he sent a hot load deep inside my pussy.

I didn't know how I would feel about another man coming inside me as my husband had been the only other man to cum inside me up until this point. The sensation of his cum in me was such a turn on and it made me want him more. We took a few breaks throughout the night but we fucked for almost 2 1/2 hours.

That was a record for me and I thought I would be exhausted after our time together but I felt more sexually aware and confident then I ever had. After he walked me to my car and we kissed goodbye, I called my husband to tell him about the wonderful fucking I had just received. He was eager for me to get home and clean me up.

When I walked in the door my husband was waiting for me in our bedroom. I quickly took off all my clothes and laid down on the bed. He spread my swollen pussy lips apart and started to lick the cum out that my lover had left inside me.

It is such a turn on to know that my husband loves me enough to let me be with whoever I want and then clean me up after being with him.

Those feelings of hate from so many years earlier were gone and now replaced with feelings of love and appreciation for him allowing me so much pleasure with Rick.

I told my husband that I had such a sexual craving for Rick and that I had to have him as much as possible. This was shocking to my husband as years earlier it was always a fight to get me to do it once a month with someone else.

Now, I was asking, almost begging him to allow me to fuck Rick as often as I wanted. Blake was so turned on by this that he wanted to take me lingerie shopping for my lover. He found me sexy pantie and bra sets that accented my ass and breasts. The more items I tried on the wetter I became thinking about Rick taking them off of me.

Rick and I quickly set up our next fuck session and I couldn't wait. The day came and we had planned to meet earlier in the day so we could both get back to our families at a reasonable time as it was close to Christmas and we had a lot of things to get completed before the day arrived.

When I arrived he immediately kissed me and put his hand down my pants to feel my wet pussy. We got me all hot and bothered and then told me he had to take a shower. While he was in the shower, I laid on the bed and fantasized about sucking his big dick.

Once he was out of the shower, he came and started kissing me and it didn't take long for the towel to come off and me to put my lips around his luscious black cock. As I sucked on him, he moaned loudly and the harder he got the wetter I got.

I wanted him to cum on my face and he was more then happy to oblige me. As he shot his load all over my face, I remember thinking, if my husband could see me now, he would cum all over the place!

I wanted him so badly inside me that my pussy almost ached, I asked him to fuck me hard and fast and he was more then happy to comply with my wishes. He flipped me over on my back and he slid his big dick into my wet and waiting pussy. I couldn't believe how wet I was and how much I wanted his BBC.

I thought to myself that I would definitely have to thank the hubs when I got home for allowing me the pleasure of this wonderful black cock. As soon as Rick came inside me, we took a break but I wanted to ride him and so it didn't take long for me to start sucking on his limp cock and I was able to get it hard in no time.

I climbed on top of him and guided his cock into my extremely wet pussy. As I started to move my hips back and forth and the sensation of having complete control and fucking him took over. He laid there moaning and telling me how good it felt, while I was in my own little world.

The sensations in my pussy from being in that position was wonderful and the more I thrusted my hips, the more he moaned. He came very quickly inside me and I could feel his cum start to drip out as his dick fell out of my pussy.

We changed positions frequently but each time focusing on each other's pleasure and satisfaction. He came numerous times, continuing to fill my pussy with his warm cum.

We continued to lick, suck, and fuck for almost 4 hours. The sex was amazing and it seems to get better each time we are together. The four hours passed so quickly and I think if it hadn't been that we both had obligations we would have continued to fuck into the night.

As he showered to go home to his wife, I dressed to go home to my husband. My pussy full of his cum and my pussy lips extremely swollen from all the fucking that we did.

I can't wait until the next time...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Story for You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds