• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 05

The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 05

1234567

Please note this piece is fantasy not reality and should not be seen to condone any of the behaviour described. All characters are aged 18 or over. Feedback welcomed, please let me know if you have ideas for future chapters.

*****

It had been a long afternoon session at the gym. My body was aching from the exertion as I stepped out of the shower having done a solid couple of hours training.

Still, as I admired myself in the mirror, it took hard work and dedication to maintain a body like mine. Standing at a touch over 6 foot, with tanned dark skin courtesy of my Italian ancestry, my body was buff and chiselled from all the hours spent at the gym.

As nobody else was around I couldn't help wrapping my hands around the sizeable dick which swung between my powerful thighs. I soon felt it starting to harden in response and despite my excitement at the evening ahead I knew that I had to save myself.

My fortunes were changing. All the training to get onto the school football team had paid off by helping me join the gang which now ran the whole joint. Literally nothing moved without our say so.

It was like my life had changed overnight. Before I'd had to scrap for everything. My parents were never in a job for long and when they were it didn't pay very well.

Most of the time I had to wear hand me downs. One of my first memories was when I was at junior school and this kid got in my face, telling me that I was a hobo. He wasn't saying that after I'd punched him and knocked out a couple of his teeth.

After that guys got the message not to mess with me, but I still got into fights. I was just so angry with the world and that was the only way that I knew to take out my frustrations. Unfortunately, I picked a few fights with older lads which left me on the receiving end of some horrendous beatings.

I still remember coming home one day with¬¬ two black eyes and a broken rib from the battering I had received courtesy of a group of older boys who had decided I needed bringing down a peg or two.

But in a way that was all good training for me. It taught me that to survive in this world you had to be tough, or you'd get eaten alive. But it also taught me you had to be smart and pick your battles, you couldn't win every time.

So I worked hard, bulked up, trained every day and finally I made the football team. The captain was a guy named Troy. He was Italian, just like me, but he was an absolute beast of a man. He only had a few inches on me, but he was built like a fucking tank with muscles bulging everywhere.

Pretty much everyone on the team was scared of him, but to be fair he whipped us into shape. Our school had never won anything, but he took us to our first state championship. He was just so focussed, so determined, I'd never seen anything like it and it spurred me on to improve myself to try and match him.

And then a few months ago Troy started to change. This guy on the team, Marc, challenged him, punked him to his face. What a fool. There was only going to be one winner in that fight. Troy stole his girlfriend, fucked her so hard that she could barely walk straight and then bragged about it to the rest of the team. After that the guy was a laughing stock, a joke, a social leper.

As soon as that happened it was like Troy had realised what his assets were and started to use them. He pulled a group of the toughest guys on the team together and told us we were taking over the school. And he wasn't wrong. Within a few weeks we ran the place.

To start with we were just running an extortion racket, forcing everyone to pay up or risk ending up in hospital. But then we quickly moved onto shifting drugs and instead of having to beat money out of people, they were begging to give us it. Then before long we were pimping out the fit cheerleaders to sad middle aged men desperate for some hot, young pussy.

Troy ran the show. He was the man. The guys wanted to be him and the chicks wanted to fuck him. The chick he stole, Dixie, was the head cheerleader and as hot as hell. She had flowing blonde hair, a cute, ditzy face, a big rack and long, supple legs. Every guy wanted her but she only had eyes for Troy it seemed, like he'd injected her with some drug that made her powerless to resist him.

After what he did to Marc nobody was stupid enough to challenge him and it became clear that you jumped on the train, or it ran you over. I never really liked Troy from the start. He was a muscle headed douche bag. Sure he was tough as nails and ruthless but that's all he had going for him. He was just going to turn out like all the other cocky wannabe gangsters: wasting the best years of his life rotting in jail.

I didn't want my life to turn out like that. So I made sure that as well as training hard I studied hard too so that I'd be able to make something of myself, maybe even go to college. While most of the other guys spent their time training in the gym, drinking in bars and fucking around I made sure I kept myself focussed.

At least that was my plan. Problem was that over time I realised that I could earn a hell of a lot more dough, a hell of a lot easier and a hell of a lot quicker by being in Troy's gang. I told myself that I was just doing it to earn enough money to get by, that I had no choice to do it if I wanted my family to be able to afford to have food on the table every night and pay for gas.

But being in the gang was like a drug. At first it felt like I was in complete control. I got involved when I wanted to and kept to the low level, easy stuff, just earning enough to get by on. But if I wanted to stay tight with the gang I had to show my loyalty and earn my chits with the guys.

That meant making sure that I went out with the rest of the guys regularly to maintain my position in the pecking order. And then I saw how easy it was to earn a few more bucks, so I got more involved in organising our operations, running the drugs and making sure everything ran smoothly.

Suddenly I had money to spend for the first time in my life on things that I actually wanted, rather than merely needed. So I bought my first car, yeah it was second hand and pretty clapped out, but it was all mine. I sorted out a new wardrobe, buying the latest designer gear so that I looked great all the time.

But then to maintain this new lifestyle I had to get more and more deeply involved in the gang. I needed to keep spending and the gang was the only way I was ever going to earn the kind of bucks that were needed.

And before long I realised I was good at this shit. Yeah I was strong physically, that was a given. I could handle myself in a brawl and could mete out punishment beatings to anyone who got on the wrong side of us.

But more importantly I was strong mentally. I was clever. I could figure out a way round problems, think through how to do things most efficiently and handle the hot-headed knuckle heads around me.

More than that I realised that I loved the adrenaline rush, that feeling of being out of control, of surfing on the edge of a wave not knowing if it was about to send you soaring to new heights or plunge you down to new depths.

It all seemed to come naturally to me and over time I worked my way into the inner sanctum, one of Troy's top guys, the ones he entrusted with the most responsibility and naturally rewarded the most handsomely.

One other benefit was the frequent supply of hot pussy. Hell, what can I say? I'm an 18 year-old red-blooded male. Once I had got a taste for all the sweet cunt on offer it was impossible to let go. I went from being so nervous around chicks that I could barely utter a word to having the confident swagger of a guy who knew that he could have his way with practically any woman he wanted.

There was nothing better than strutting into a club with the rest of the guys and picking out a hot girl that I could take home and fuck all night long. The more arrogant I got the more the chicks seemed to dig me and want to be with me.

Over time it made me realise what made Troy so successful. What mattered was appearance, rather than reality. He gave off the impression of being dangerous, hard and supremely confident so most people believed it, whether it was true or not. And over time I was doing the same. It was amazing to see the change. Both men and women who might have shunned me or ignored me before now hung on my ever word. And when I spoke people listened.

It felt great to have that sense of control over my life for the first time, like I was in charge of my own destiny. And I realised I could play this game better than anyone. I had been wrong to think it was just a sucker's game. It was for most of the muscle headed jocks who got involved with gangs and had brains the size of peas but I knew that wasn't me.

The only guy I thought that could match me intellectually was Troy's brother, Scott. I didn't know him too well as he liked to stay in the background. He was quiet but he was a complete genius. What he didn't know about computers and all that I.T. stuff, wasn't worth knowing.

But while Scott was bright, I knew that he wasn't really cut out for running a gang. He'd only got dragged into it because his brother wasn't stupid enough to think he could run things all by himself. Still, I knew that I was the complete package. I had the right mixture of Troy's physique and Scott's brains to make a killing in this business, way more than I could anywhere else.

And I knew that now was the time to step things up a gear. To step out of the shadows. The truth was that I'd become increasingly pissed off at Troy and the way he ran things. In the last few weeks he'd found a way to worm his way into the richest family in town and was hanging out at their huge mansion. After that we'd started to expand our operations to this school where all the trust fund kids went, way across town. And I knew that the profits must have been through the roof.

But here was the problem. We were obviously making loads more money than we had before but us guys doing the grunt work weren't seeing much of it coming through to us. And it seemed like Troy was more interested in fucking anything that moved at that big mansion than actually running the business.

He left most of the real work to Dixie, Vinny, Scott and me. Vinny was a cool guy but he was so loyal to Troy it was unreal. It was like they were brothers or something, they were that close. And obviously Scott and Dixie were too.

It was really starting to bug me though and over time I saw that things needed to change. We needed a management restructure so that the operation was being run by someone who gave it their full attention and wasn't gonna be distracted by a never ending parade of bimbos.

That's why I was excited about tonight. I was meeting Dixie for dinner. It was such a surprise when she'd asked me out on the date that I couldn't believe it at first. She seemed so into Troy that I'd never even bothered to try and hook up with her, despite getting hard every time I looked at her, because I knew that she wouldn't be interested and Troy would probably beat me to a pulp if he found out I'd gone near one of his favourite girls.

After I'd had chance to think it through it made more sense. Dixie was probably feeling neglected by Troy too. I remembered what it had been like when they first hooked up. They were virtually inseparable. Dixie followed him round like a love sick puppy and they would fuck anywhere and everywhere. In school classrooms, in the locker room, in his big SUV after matches. And whenever you saw them together Dixie would just stare at Troy and you could see the desire and lust in her eyes.

Since Troy had moved into that big mansion though and started banging a whole host of other chicks, Dixie must have felt a bit put out. Maybe she wanted to make Troy jealous? Maybe she was just too horny and thought I could get the job done when Troy couldn't or wouldn't? Either way I knew this was the opening that I needed.

Dixie knew so much about Troy and the way the business worked. He seemed to trust her more than anyone else, maybe because he knew what hold he had over her. If I could break that hold and get Dixie on side, well who knew what could happen?

I knew what I was doing was dangerous, that it was risky, that it could all blow up in my face. But the surge of adrenaline was too much for me to resist so I decided to go ahead and meet up with Dixie and see what she had to say. I'd just have to be careful, take it slow and work out how best to play the situation to my advantage.

As I quickly got dressed I tried to keep myself calm and composed, controlling the growing excitement which was building inside me as I considered what opportunities and dangers lay ahead.

Two hours later I was pulling up outside Dixie's driveway and tooting my horn to let her know I had arrived. I'd decided to dress quite casually, I didn't want to let Dixie know quite how into her I was. So I wore a simple white shirt with a pair of faded denim jeans. I knew the crisp white shirt set up a nice contrast with my dark, tanned skin and that would appeal to a girl like Dixie.

After a minute or two I saw signs of movement from the house as Dixie skipped down the driveway and got into the passenger seat of the car. As she did so my heart beat a little faster and my dick immediately hardened, pressing against the cotton briefs which contained them.

Dixie was wearing what could only be described as a skimpy outfit. She was sporting a pale green strap top with a plunging neck line. Her large, perky tits spilled over the top of the outfit, supported by the striking golden bra I could see beneath the thin, satin material of her top. Her black skirt was similarly revealing, riding up well over her knees as she sat down in her seat and turned to face me.

"How do I look, Mike? I hope it's good enough for wherever you're taking us tonight?"

It took a moment to regain my composure as I drank in the sight before me. I still marvelled at how hot Dixie was. I'd known her for a few years and ever since I'd set eyes on her I'd harboured a huge crush. Unfortunately, I wasn't alone and I'd never had the self-confidence to approach such a stunner. But all that had changed now and yet I still couldn't quite believe that I was about to finally take her on a date. Suddenly I realised my hesitation and hurriedly issued a response.

"Oh yeah Dixie, you look incredible. Just like always."

As soon as I'd said the words I cringed inside. So much for playing it cool. But Dixie didn't seem to mind. She was beaming at me as I tore my gaze away from her and back to the road.

"Yeah you're gonna love the place Dixie, it's a little out of the way but it's perfect."

"Cool, I knew you'd pick somewhere good."

And with that we were off and away. The conversation as I drove was a little stilted. I felt butterflies in my stomach for the first time in years. It was like having the clock rewound to my younger, less confident self. I mean I'd been with a lot of girls in the last few months and had a lot of fun, but I'd never had a date with one as sexy as Dixie and I didn't want to mess it up.

Every time I glanced across at Dixie I felt my dick twitch as I took in her gorgeous figure. This wasn't helped by the fact that her hands kept moving around her body, first softly and subtly caressing her busom and then drifting down to between her long, slender legs. It seemed like she was shivering even though it was a warm evening as though she couldn't quite control herself around me.

By the time we pulled up at the restaurant my prick was straining against my denim jeans, which were bulging out obscenely as a result. Whereas in the past I might have been embarrassed about this and sought to hide it, I now swelled with pride. I knew from past experience that my huge bulge was always an advantage when picking up a hot chick.

"Here we are babe. Let's go."

Dixie grinned at me, a look of excitement on her face as we both got out of the car. As we approached the entrance she reached out and placed her petite, dainty hand into the palm of mine. I felt a surge of electricity at her touch and quickly enclosed my hand around hers. My head swam slightly as the feelings of lust flowed through my veins and I felt my heart rate accelerate as I imagined what the rest of the night would have in store.

The place I'd chosen was an expensive little French bistro. I'd chosen it because it was one of the most romantic places I'd ever seen. Nearly every table was occupied by a couple. The lighting was quite dark with the only illumination coming from candles placed on each of the tables. As we both sat down it was obvious that I'd made the right choice. The joint was just so intimate and it felt as though the rest of the place had melted away so that it was just Dixie and I who were there.

Now that I was facing Dixie directly I had to fight hard not to allow my jaw to slacken in awe at her sexiness. Whether it was a bright blue eyes, her petite, feminine lips, those long flowing blonde locks or the massive canyon of cleavage that was on proud display I could not take my eyes off her. They roved across her stunning figure, making me incredibly hungry. Not for food, but for cunt.

My dick was hard as a rock inside my cotton briefs, desperate to break out and fuck this blonde slut senseless. It took all my concentration not to blow right there and then, which would have been the biggest humiliation of all.

Somehow I managed to stumble through the dinner with insignificant small talk. As far as I could tell Dixie was having a good time. She kept complimenting me on how romantic the place was and how she had never been treated like this before. Each time this happened my heart rate increased and my dick pulsed with heightened desire.

Time seemed to have slowed to a standstill. The problem with going to this French place was that they operated at their own, slow place. All I wanted to do was rip Dixie's clothes off, but instead I was forced to continue my agonising wait. At times the conversation ran dry and I felt embarrassed as I saw Dixie smirking as I continued to blatantly ogle her sexy body.

As I did so I felt a sudden pressure on my crotch. It was one of Dixie's small feet, which she had obviously lifted and deliberately placed on my throbbing prick. I shivered at the unexpected sensation and then looked across at Dixie.

Our eyes connected and we communicated more to each other in that instant than any of the insignificant chit chat had. She had a seductive, knowing look in her eyes. I knew in that instant that I would be getting lucky that night. She looked like the cat who had got the cream, and was very happy about it. And in that moment I had to take a deep breath to stop myself from cumming.

I had never felt this way about a chick before, so thoroughly consumed with lust and desire. It was like all the other girls I had been with had been in black and white, while Dixie was in colour. It wasn't just her physique though. She had something else about her: a confidence in herself and her ability to get any man that she wanted.

I wasn't used to that. Most of the chicks I picked up in bars and clubs knew who I was. They knew I was a player in an up and coming gang. They knew I was dangerous. They knew I had a reputation for taking innocent, naive girls home and turning them into filthy sluts. They knew I had a big dick and that I wasn't afraid to use it. And so it was always so easy. When I approached those chicks I felt like a fox approaching a defenceless hen. We both knew what was going to happen that night, how it was going to end up and who was in charge.

And things had got so easy for me that it was almost boring. I'd felt it over the last few weeks. Going to the same haunts and picking up the same type of girls had become boring. I was going through the motions and the spark wasn't there anymore, but I kept doing it because that was all that I knew.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds