Thanksgiving and Xmas Pounding

Chad pulled Sarah away from Kate and Brittany and she eagerly followed him to the table. Nikki's glistening chest had stopped heaving and she was getting ready to move off the table, but Chad had her remain where she was.

"Bend over the table between her legs, you little cunt and enjoy the deposit I left for you!" he directed Sarah.

Sarah was more than happy to comply, but before she started on Nikki's pussy, she pleaded, "I want you to hold my hips and push your cock against my asshole."

His cock wasn't quite hard enough to penetrate her tight ass, but while he worked on that, he told Brittany to bring him the lubricant from their bedroom. A minute later, his darling daughter ran back with her magnificent boobs bouncing wildly and she gave him the large tube of KY jelly.

Chad squeezed a generous amount into his palm and warmed it between his hands before applying it to the brunette's ass.

"Let me help you, Daddy," Brittany said as she began stroking his cock.

Sarah was enjoying the cum still oozing from Nikki's wide open hole and waited with building excitement for her lovely ass to be violated once more by her daddy. Chad used his fingers to slowly open her bung hole and prepare it for the coming defilement. Sarah was slowly rocking herself over his fingers and moaning louder for him to hurry and fuck her ass. Brittany put some KY on her hand and then smeared it over her father's cock while Chad focused on her vulnerable friend.

When he was satisfied that Sarah's ass was ready, he placed his shaft between her ass cheeks so that it was just poking out at the top of her crack. He squeezed her cheeks over his rod and slowly ran his cock through her slick crack. Sarah rotated her hips around to give him a slow, teasing ass-job while letting Chad remain still to enjoy being pleasured. With her eyes closed, the raven-haired high school senior focused on her task, massaging a majority of the man's measurement by rocking her body in a rhythmic motion, while randomly alternating the directions.

Feeling himself ready, Chad stopped her movements and spread her cheeks wide while Brittany placed the tip of his cock against Sarah's barely open little hole. Chad moved into her slowly with a steady pressure and watched as the head of his large, red cock started to disappear into her. He felt the hardness of her sphincter ring as it tightened around the invading monster and he paused frequently to allow his young butt-slut to adjust to him, He was only halfway inside her when he started to feel like he was going to cum again. He stopped and waited for the feeling to subside and then resumed his penetration.

Sarah felt her ass expanding to accept his huge cock and she winced from the brief pain, but once the head of his cock was inside her, her tender hole started to feel better. She felt an incredible fullness in her and as she took inch after inch, that feeling only increased. After he was fully inside and his hips pressed against her ass, she exhaled and forced herself to remain relaxed.

After burying himself to the hilt in the poor girl's ass, Chad slowly withdrew and watched as her asshole extended back along his shaft as if trying to pull it back in. It took two more very slow and complete penetrations before he was able to move in and out of her with relative ease. At that point, he sped up his movements and a minute later, he was pounding into her.

When Chad was moving through her easily, Sarah went back to enjoying Nikki's warm pussy delight. Each time Chad hit against her, he pressed her face hard into her friend's wet hole and let her tongue try to extend up inside it. Every now and then, Sarah looked down between her spread legs and watched the behemoth sliding in and out of her brown pucker just below it, Chad's heavy balls were swinging around and their size promised a nice load of cum would soon fill her ass.

By that point, Sarah was too distracted to pay any more attention to Nikki, so the freshly fucked teen rolled off the table to join Brittany and Kate who were in the living room enjoying a nice 69. When they two girls noticed Nikki was standing next to them, they untangled and moved up on either side of their friend. Nikki could smell the scent of their sex juice on their faces and fingers while the two girls came on to their dark companion.

Brittany took charge and moved Nikki to the couch and mounted her so that she could rub her wet pussy against Nikki's chocolate pussy lips. Kate began with sucking Nikki's large, soft, breasts but was soon maneuvered up to sit over Nikki's face. She found that Nikki knew her way around another girl's pussy and after getting settled in, Kate fondled Brittany's tits briefly before the two white girls took turns kissing each other and suckling their breasts.

"Ugh, that huge, fat fucking dick tearing up my asshole feels so fucking good," Sarah proclaimed in a nasty tone. She fingered her clit and pussy to speed up her climax and her body was soon quaking in the throes of a massive orgasm. Chad heard her whimper each time his cock slammed into her ass and the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her anus gave him an indescribable pleasure. Once more, he felt the end of his dick tingling and knew that he was moments away from filling her ass with his cream.

As soon as she recovered from her first orgasm, Sarah looked back and smiled at Chad. "Mmmmm...., I hope you like fucking my ass as much as I like fucking you with it, Daddy. Do you like looking at your cock inside my nasty asshole?" she bit her lip, "You can even hear my butthole sucking on your cock when you pull it out. It's so raunchy, I love it! Oh God, Daddy, that's so fucking hot, baby, but now I want you to give it to me."

Under Chad's continued thrusting, the teenager's sounds of passion and lust grew louder. "Fuck me, Daddy. Mmm, yes, just like that. Fuck your nasty, little girl's butt harder. Come on; fuck me like you own me, because I'm yours. Really give it to me, Daddy. Fuck..."

The other girls, hearing Sarah's wails of pleasure from being brutally sodomized, stopped what they were doing to each other so they could watch in rapt attention. Their hands were no longer on each other, but were instead planted at their own clits, where they frigged desperately to the sight of their friend having her asshole desecrated.

Sarah climaxed again, but her throat was hoarse and she had cum so many times that it left her exhausted. Her pussy juice was covering the inside of her thighs and decorated the inside of her cunt with a frothy mess. Chad trembled and hunched over her ass. His cock began spurting deep inside Sarah's poor ass and when he finished, both of them remained still for a long moment while they tried to regain the strength in their legs to move away from the chair and each other. When he stood up and backed away, his cock made a disgusting wet plopping noise as it finally fell free from Sarah's ass. Her hole however, remained quite open and would take several minutes to eventually close back to its original size. With nothing to hold it inside her, a thick trail of white cum started to slowly flow out of her butthole.

Chad left the girls and headed to the bathroom to thoroughly clean his soft cock so that it would be ready for the next girl in line when he was fully recharged. Sarah remained bent over the chair to rest some more, but Brittany and the other two girls gathered around her to look at what their "daddy" had done to her ass. As they watched the white, gooey mess still emerging from Sarah's back hole, they couldn't help but imagine Chad fucking each of them the same way.

When Chad returned, he found the girls sipping fresh drinks and listening to Sarah describe her recent experience with anal sex in graphic detail. The girls stopped talking and giggled quietly when they saw him enter the room.

"Daddy! Sarah was just telling us how it felt to have you fucking her in the ass," Brittany said. "Who do you want to fuck now?"

"I think its Kate's turn," Chad said, looking at his next little playmate. "I'm saving Brittany for last, but hope you don't wear me out by then."

Kate had been waiting patiently for her turn to ride Chad's dick and after all the "extracurricular" activity she had been enjoying with her friends up to that point, she was primed and ready. Chad led her to one of the dining room chairs and after he sat down in it, he had start sucking on his cock to get it hard again. She was eager to comply and was soon slurping noisily on it. Several minutes later, he decided she had done enough and had her climb up over his lap with her legs spread and supported by the armrests. She held on to his shoulders and neck to keep herself upright and watched as Chad positioned his shaft directly under her open pussy.

Her long, finger nails raked his flesh while she began to wiggle her ass and sink down over his cock. As Kate slowly enveloped him in her warm cunt, Chad enjoyed the feeling of her velvety walls squeezing his cock like a vice. Brittany and her friends all had nice, tight pussies, but Kate's was by far the smallest and tightest of the group. Chad summoned up as much will power as he could to keep himself from exploding right then and there after all the other fucking that was done so far tonight. He slid out, then back in, giving her more of his throbbing fat member each time, watching the pure look of ecstasy on Kate's face as she moaned.

"Fuck, daddy, yes, more...more..."

Chad started going faster, grabbing onto her hips, lifting her into the air so he could go deeper. She felt so good riding him in this position; it was a novel experience for both of them and her ass bounced every time she hit bottom. Chad held her around the waist and started fucking her harder and faster, groaning at the tightness of her pussy. He wanted to feel her pussy tighten even more when she had an orgasm.

Kate started to moan louder, her breasts were bouncing up and down in from of Chad and he saw her face becoming more flushed with excitement.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, I think I'm going to come..." She propped herself up with her hands on Chad's shoulders, watching his cock go in and out of her tight pussy. Chad pushed his fat cock into her as hard as he could, making her scream with joy as her pussy contracted over and over again. He could feel her juices squirted around his cock and glanced over to see what the other girls were doing; Brittany and Nikki playing with Sarah, who still seemed exhausted from the fucking he had just given her.

Kate's climax was subsiding, but Chad wasn't done with her, yet. He leaned forward and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth to probe around. Kate responded by kissing him back equally hard and she held his head tightly in her hands to try and control him. When their kiss ended, Chad stood up with Kate holding onto him. Once her legs were clear of the chair, he let her slide down his body to stand before him.

"I'm going to fuck you doggy style now, baby." Chad announced.

"Mmm, okay daddy," Kate said in a sultry voice. She got down on all fours and spread her legs slightly for him, her juices still dripping out of her wonderful pussy. Chad lined up and rammed his cock deep into her cunt. Chad began fucking her hard, holding nothing back, his balls slapping against the back of her thighs, making her scream and dig her nails into the carpet to keep from getting knocked down under his onslaught.

"Oh, fuck, daddy. God, you feel so good," Kate cried out.

Chad fucked her hard for a couple of minutes, then, pulled her up to a standing position while they remained coupled. They moved near the dining table and he directed her to brace her hands against it. As she leaned forward and held on to the table's edge, she felt his hands squeezing her firm tits hard to hold her while he resumed fucking her hard from behind.

"Oh, fuck, daddy, I'm going to come again," she called out.

Chad was already feeling close to his own climax and hearing those words caused him to lose what little self-control he had left. With the familiar boiling sensation growing in his groin, he kept pounding her.

When he reached down under her to rub her clit, Kate screamed out again, "Oh, fuck, daddy, I'm coming!!!!"

Her pussy gave one final powerful spasm, her juices squirting out around his cock, and Chad gave in, wave after wave of ecstasy rolled through him as his hot baby batter shot deep inside Kate's womb.

"FUUUUCCKKK!!!! Daddy, I'm coming again"

"Oh, fuck Katie, you feel so good coming around Daddy's cock."

After Chad pulled out, he sat back down in the chair he had recently vacated and pulled Kate by the hand to help her gently sit back on his lap. He felt their combined love juices leak from her delicious pussy onto the top of his thighs and his groin. She leaned her head back and turned to enjoy a long soft kiss. This time, the passion was subdued and the couple basked in the afterglow of their mutual climaxes. Chad's hands moved to lightly fondle her perky big breasts while they kissed and was rewarded by her short gasp of pleasure while their mouths were still joined.

Chad had finished with the guests and after a short recovery period with Katie on his lap, he helped her up and went over to his lovely young daughter. While her Dad was fucking their friend, Brittany, Nikki, and Sarah had moved themselves over to the couch and the three bodies were a tangled pile of arms, legs, wet pussies, gorgeous tits, and plenty of sounds of pleasure.

Chad carefully pried her free from their small orgy and lifting her in his arms, he carried his daughter back to the dining area. He gently placed her on the table, which was the scene of his earlier conquests, and arranged her so that her pussy was right at the edge. She leaned back on her elbows as her father took position between her legs and aimed his fat cock at her pink opening.

"Holy fuck, I love that thing!" she sighed loudly. He pressed forward and the wide tip of his cock slipped into her. He continued until the first three inches had disappeared inside her.

"Oh God!" Chad moaned. He pulled back about an inch and then he eased forwards until over six inches was buried inside her.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h fuck that feels good," he exclaimed. After pausing for a moment he pulled back a few inches and then slowly pushed forward once more, not stopping until her amazing pussy consumed the entire shaft.

Enjoying the sight of her Daddy plunging into her, Brittany watched silently as he pumped into her. Each time, he would withdraw almost completely from her cunt before slowly pressing back in as far as he could go. He was sure that he could feel his tip touching her cervix. Brittany saw her friends had stopped their play so they could enjoy watching the father-daughter love fest in front of them.

Chad's fingers walked up her body and soon were massaging and tweaking her nipples, which were begging for attention. Chad continued slowly fucking her and playing with her body to bring Brittany to the goal she was aching for to achieve.

"Oh daddy, I love the fell of your hard, fat cock tearing my pussy up. You're making me feel so good! Oh god, fuck me harder, don't be so gentle! I want you to show them how much you love fucking your little angel!"

"Whatever you want, my sexy daughter!" Chad said. He pulled nearly all the way out and then slammed his cock into her hard.

All Brittany could say for the next couple minutes was, "Ooof," followed by "Umph," and "Oooooh," as her father smashed into her over and over. He was hitting into her so hard that the table was slowly sliding away. Her pussy tightened around him and she grabbed his face to pull him down to her. Her breathing became faster and harder while she kissed him deeply. Chad felt her tongue darting around inside his mouth and her heavy, uneven breathing just before she pulled back gasping.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum! Oh Daddy, you're making me cum! Oh yes!" She bore down for several moments trying to hold back the pending climax, but when Chad leaned down and sucked her right nipple into his mouth that was the last straw. Brittany groaned in a surprisingly deep voice, "Oh fuck, I'm cummming! Oh God, don't stop! Oh, PLEASE keep fucking me Daddy. Don't stop!"

Her hips bucked uncontrollably into Chad as her climax ran its course. When it finally waned and she could breathe again, Brittany pulled her father back to her lips so she could smother him with kisses and whisper over and over how much she loved him. Chad was still pumping into her slowly and when she finally realized it, Brittany looked down to watch his cock moving in and out of her.

When she had recovered from her first climax, Chad sped up his tempo to power into her again. Their mouths were locked in a passionate French kiss and soon her body was shaking violently as she experienced another powerful orgasm. Suddenly, Chad felt his cock starting to pulse and he quickly filled his little girl with a load of his warm cum while crying out with his own release. The three-girl audience cheered the couple on and demanded more from Chad.

Chad was sure he could coax one last load out of his balls, so he freed himself from his daughter's grip and pulled his cock out of her cunt with a loud, wet noise. Brittany laid on the table pouting and telling her Daddy she wanted more, but Chad told her that she had nearly drained him and before they left, he wanted to give their guests one last group-fuck.

He helped his reluctant daughter off the table and directed her and the other girls to line up next to the table. He saw their confused looks and explained further. He wanted all of them lying on the big dining room table with their legs spread and in the air. He would start at one end and fuck each of them for one minute at a time before moving to the next one in order. When he reached the end, he would start all over and continue like that until he was ready to cum again.

The girls were all giggling as they carefully climbed up on the table and took their positions while Chad stroked himself back to hardness. First up for Chad was his daughter Brittany. She was still very wet and had their combined cum still leaking from her pussy when he dove into her. A minute later, he suddenly pulled out of her to go to the next girl, Sarah. He fucked Sarah's delightful pussy for a minute then moved on to Nikki, and finally little Kate.

He went down the line fucking his daughter and her friends at four more times each until he felt his balls readying to deliver one more load of his baby batter for the girls to receive. Chad warned them that he was about to explode and he shifted to the opposite side of the table so that their faces could enjoy his salty cream. The first jet of jizz went over Brittany's face and landed a thick, sticky rope of cum over her tits. He quickly moved over to give Sarah her load and managed to shoot it into her open mouth from a short distance. By the time he reached the end, each girl had a nice load of his jizz on their face or chest and he was completely spent. Chad sat down in the chair to rest and watched his little teen playmates licking and cleaning the cum off of each other.

"I hope everybody liked the Thanksgiving stuffing this year," Chad said loudly to be heard over the excited giggles and laughter in front of him. That only caused them to laugh louder. Chad also told them that he could still see some of his cum dripping from their pussies and the girls decided to take their group action over to the couch where they could more easily and thoroughly clean one another with their tongues.

Christmas

Brittany wanted to have a special Christmas Eve dinner with just her father, but what Chad didn't know was that she had a surprise planned for him later that night. When he came home from work, his daughter had their dinner ready. Afterwards, the two of them were relaxing over a few glasses of wine when they decided to have an early exchange one gift each. Taking their glasses of wine with them, they moved into the family room where their Christmas tree was standing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds