• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Handcuff Seduction

Handcuff Seduction

12

I arrive home and toss the car keys on the table. 'Mom, I'm back.'

'Did they catch the train?'

'Yes, no problem. Dad and I even had time for a quick drink in the buffet.'

I collapse onto the sofa as you walk in from the kitchen and sit opposite me. Not for the first time I cast my eyes over your face and body and marvel at your sexiness.

'Good,' you say. 'Your gran rang ten minutes before you returned to check everything was fine.'

'Yes, fine. I'm going for a shower, Mom. Want to watch a DVD?'

'That would be wonderful Chris. It's been ages since it was just the two of us.'

..

You're sitting in your usual spot on the sofa and look up as I enter the lounge. 'Oh, you're in your dressing gown.'

'Yes, Mom, I'm off to bed after the film.'

I settle next to you and you give me an affectionate kiss on the cheek. 'Gran's so excited at knowing Claire is on her way,' you say. 'Such a shame they live so far away. She misses her granddaughter.' You press the remote to start the DVD and rest your head on my shoulder. 'This is good,' you whisper. 'Just us two.'

'Mom, I need to talk. It's kinda serious.'

'OK, son. What's it about?' Your eyes are on the TV screen watching the warning about illegal copies of movies.

'It started just after Claire was born and you came back from the hospital.'

You put the DVD on pause 'What about it? You have me curious.'

'It was a few weeks after my eighteenth birthday. Didn't understand what was happening to me. You recall when the midwife came to the house because you weren't able to breast feed Claire?'

'Yes, she was struggling to suckle.'

'You opened your blouse ... the bra undid at the front. You unfastened it and lifted your breasts out.'

You turn to face me. 'Son, that was normal. Because Claire wasn't getting my milk, the midwife was checking my teats ... but maybe you shouldn't have been watching.'

'Hm, maybe, but it was amazing. You being naked gave me a funny feeling in my stomach.'

'I'm sorry you were watching, but I'm sure those feelings were natural. It's ok, Chris.'

'But, the thing is, you didn't put them away after the midwife left and I couldn't stop gazing at them. They were beautiful and ... they still are.'

You chuckle. 'I would hope so, it wasn't that long ago. Look son, I think I understand. Obviously, boys have urges and are curious about women. As you get older you'll find out more I'm sure.'

'Mom, you're right, but the point is now I understand. I have ... I have sexual feelings for you. Can't stop fantasising about being in your bed and playing with your boobs.'

You blush and clearly you're shaken by what I've told you, so probably don't notice I've moved so our bodies are touching.

'You musn't fantasise about me ... really, you shouldn't ... it may be natural but ...'

I'm tight up against you on the sofa with your right arm trapped between our bodies. I put my arm around your shoulders. 'Can I kiss you, Mom?'

'No! Oh son ... oh, oh' I suspect, to take your mind of what's happening, you absent mindedly pick up the remote from your lap and shut off the TV. 'No, Chris ... this has gone far enough ... sorry, but ...'

I grab your free hand and transfer it to my hand, the one around your shoulders. You're helpless, but my right hand is free to roam. 'Just one kiss ... please'

'Chris, what are doing? Don't hold me so tight. ... oh ... ok, just one kiss, if you promise to behave.'

Our mouths meet and my tongue pushes against your lower lip. I groan with pleasure. You return the kiss, but won't part your lips to allow my tongue to play in your mouth and, almost immediately, you break away. My fingers grip your chin and I kiss you again. This time with short, tender kisses. After each kiss, I pull back an inch or two, then my lips are back on yours. Nothing demanding and no tongues, just gentle brushes of my lips against your lower lip and then, your top lip. Time stops and the only noise is our heavy breathing and the occasional sigh.

When you pull back, your eyes are closed and your face has a soft glow. You open your eyes and almost smile at me. 'Son, I don't feel right about this intimacy, but the way you kiss me excites me and maybe, maybe, because it's so undeniably wrong, it's even more thrilling.'

This time, you kiss me. Our kisses are firm, our mouths pressed hard together, less tender, replaced with passion, such passion you don't notice my errant fingers undoing the middle buttons of your blouse. You don't notice what I'm doing until my hand slides inside and captures your left breast.

You pull your lips from mine and look down at my hand's invasion. 'Oh son ... ohhhh .... No, ohhhhh.'

'Darling Mum, I've never been so excited. How I've longed for this.' I pull down the lace cup and groan at the feel of your bare flesh.

'Ohhhhh .... Oh son ... oh, shit ... don't ... ohhh.'

I pull on the nipple and roll it around. 'Mom, is this what I should do to your nipple? Do you like it?'

'Stop, you must stop ... this instant.'

It's clear you aren't going to make it easy for me. I need to go to the next stage. I retrieve the handcuffs from the pocket of my dressing gown and snap one cuff on the wrist I'm holding.

Your head shoots around. You stare at the handcuff. 'What ... where?'

'Recognise them? Sorry, Mom, I borrowed them from Dad's bedside cabinet.'

Your face is flaming, part embarrassment and, judging from the expression on your face, even more fury.

I half turn and raise your right arm so both wrists will be manacled. You struggle, fighting me as I lift your arm. I'm in no hurry as the exertion causes your breasts to bounce behind the confines of your blouse. Such a wonderful sight. Eventually, you tire and accept defeat. I manacle the other wrist.

'Comfortable?' I enquire.

There's no answer, but you look over your shoulder as my hand searches behind the sofa. From a hook in the wall, I retrieve the cord tied to the base of the sofa in the early hours of the night. I fasten it around the handcuff chain. 'That's to stop you bringing your hands over your head.'

I'm unable to comprehend the thrill of having my darling Mom at my mercy, so wonderfully vulnerable. My hands tremble with excited lust as they close around your boobs. They're not massive, but my hands struggle to cover their expanse. You struggle again, but it's pointless as I grope them. I straddle your knees and take full advantage of your helplessness, squeezing them through the soft material, kissing the outside of your blouse, trying to control my excitement after waiting so long.

I gaze into your eyes as I pull the blouse out of your skirt, but you avoid mine. I so wanted us to share this superb experience, but it seems I'll be disappointed. I undo the remaining buttons, each one sending a thrill through my body as I get nearer to seeing you topless. I've waited so long to undress you. I open the two halves of your blouse and pull down the other bra cup. 'Mum, they're not as big as they were, but they're still large and amazing. Oh Mum, you're beautiful.'

For the next few minutes, I play with them, hold them, stroke and kiss them all over, even lift them so I can kiss the underside. Despite your anger at me, your nipples have swollen and are firm to the touch. I lift your breasts and suckle you, which is when your breathing becomes a tad heavier. As my tongue teases your teat I look into your face. Your head rests against the sofa and your eyes are closed as I tenderly suckle you.

'Ohhhhhh son ... oh!'

'Darling mother. What were you thinking while I was gazing at your breasts just over a year ago?'

'I was thinking what I'm thinking now. We shouldn't be doing it. It was wrong for you to stare at your mother's breasts and I should have known better than allow you.'

'Maybe, but you didn't stop me and I watched you for a long, long time.'

'It was stupid of me,' you admit. 'I watched you ogling my boobs and I confess, yes, it made me feel good.'

I stroke my hand over the swell of your breast and pull on your nipple as I roll it. 'Does this make you feel good as well?'

You sigh. 'Oh son ... yes ... but ...but ... please don't.'

'OK, if you're sure.' I turn your face toward me and place tender, but passionate kisses on your mouth. You kiss me back, but pull away afterwards.

'Why do you resist me, Mum? I want to give you pleasure. Please. I want you to enjoy what I'm doing to you.'

'Because it isn't right. Please uncuff me, Chris. If we stop now, I promise it will be forgotten. I accept you've had this desire for me all these years and now you've taken what you want, release me.'

I stand up and undo the cord around my waist and shed my dressing gown. Your eyes watch every move. Underneath, I'm wearing tight Adam briefs, the only underwear to contain my erection. I pull them down and my cock is released.

Your mouth drops open as you gaze at the solid pole which is aimed at your face.

'Oh, Son, I wish you hadn't done that. This is getting out of hand.'

'That's due to you Mom. It's your body. It's amazing. I didn't tell you before, but I used to fantasize. I'd stand by the side of your bed and you'd wake and sit up. Take me with both hands and wank me until I came all over your boobs. Was that bad to think that way?'

'Oh son, yes and no.' You shake your head from side to side. 'I don't think you should fantasize about me ... but maybe it's ok. I don't know, I really don't.' You pause and it's clear, you've thought of something. 'Chris, do you want me to do that now? I can see you're over excited, but if you release me from the cuffs I'll be able to satisfy you. Will you let me go then?'

My hands grasp your knees and before you can close your legs I kneel between them. 'I appreciate the offer, Mom, but I want to give you pleasure as well.'

There's a look of panic on your face as I pull up the hem of your skirt until it rests just below your bra.

'No son! No you musn't. Now you're going too far ... no. Please Chris, you can't.'

I pull down your tights. Not an easy job with you sitting on them, but I manage. 'But a moment ago, you were offering to wank me. Can't I do the same for you?'

'Oh son ... no ... oh, this isn't real.'

'Mom, please don't be frightened. I'm only going to put my fingers in your pussy. Mom, I'm not going to rape you. I would never hurt you that way.'

I stop in surprise. Your panties look wet. I touch them and yes, they are, they're soaked. My hand strays upwards and they're almost as wet and finally, I push my fingers lower into the crack of your bottom. Drenched!

You sigh each time I touch you. 'Mom, you're wet! Are you alright?'

There's a pause as you focus on my question. 'Yes, of course. Why the surprise?'

I'm confused and there's silence as I try to figure what's going on. It's you who breaks the silence. 'Chris, I would have expected you to know the significance of wet panties at your age ... 'You shake your head in disbelief. 'Surely not ... are you a virgin?' I blush and stammer, 'Yes.' You frown as you see my scarlet face. 'Son, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but you're a handsome, fit young man. I find it hard to believe.'

Can I tell you that I've never had any interest in girls, because you're the only one I've ever desired? I decide now is not the time. 'Mom, I know about a woman's anatomy and know what I should do, but didn't realise ... what is it, is it lubricant?'

'Oh, you sweet boy. Yes, of course. It's the same as your pre-cum.'

I take a moment to absorb this new information and smile at the outcome. 'So, I generate pre-cum when I'm excited and in the same way I guess you've been aroused by what I've done to you. Is that right?'

'Well ... yes. But Chris, it doesn't change anything. Ok, I'm as you say, 'aroused,' but this is still wrong. I'm your mother and I want you to stop ... now.'

I laugh, not a guffaw, but a little louder than a chuckle. 'As you say, it doesn't change a thing, except now I know I'm giving you pleasure. Mom, I love you, I adore you and now I can prove it as I continue to play with your body until you cum. Cum over my fingers or my tongue, who knows which it will be.'

'No, you can't. Listen to me, please.'

'Whisht, Mom, no more talk.' Your silk panties thrill me as I can so easily feel your pussy through the thin wet material. I stroke my fingers up and down the parting of your pussy lips and you begin to sigh once more. I push the material a little way inside your entrance. You love that even more. Gently, I tug at the sides of your panties until I see light brown hairs, the colour that matches the longish hair that reaches down to the nape of your neck. I succeed in pulling them down to your ankles without allowing you the chance to completely close your thighs and stop my access.

I explore the soft down that hides your pussy lips and, as I press my fingers through the hairs to your opening, you part your legs and raise your knees. My lips lower and kiss your inner thighs, feeling the warmth from your pussy on my cheeks. I trail my lips up and down your outer lips, relishing every soft sigh you make as my kisses touch your swollen labia. It's hard to believe my mother is enjoying every caress my lips plant on her velvet flesh.

I part your lips, open you, and a trickle of moisture dribbles out and slides down to your anus. I open you wider and my rampant tongue invades your beautiful hole.

'Oh baby, that feels incredible, but ... but, you have to stop.'
I love your taste as I leisurely French kiss your pussy. As I explore inside your treasure, my finger tips close around your clitoris. You gasp at the touch and at once you're wetter. I squeeze and carefully pull on it, stretching the wonderful nub of extreme pleasure.

For the next few minutes we enjoy this taboo intimacy, the son doing things a son ought never do to his mother, she taking such secret pleasures that only her lover should provide. We're both relaxing in this leisurely fervour until I feel an elation building in you, an approaching climax of passion. 'Ohhhh, darling. You're going to make your mother cum. Oh, my baby, this is so, so sweet.' You tremble as the orgasm takes over your body. It's fantastic that I'm the cause of such fulfillment in my lovely mother. For a few wondrous moments you cry in ecstasy and coat my fingers with a gentle spray of love.

While you slowly return to normal, I retrieve the key from my pocket, stretch alongside you and hold you close. I undo the handcuff.

'What are you doing, Son?'

'Releasing you, of course.'

'No, not yet,' you whisper. 'Lock it, darling.'

'But why?'

'If you force Mommy to take your prick into my mouth, it would be impossible for me to resist.'

'I'd never force you, Mom.'

'But if you were unable to control your lust, I would have no choice but to wait as you press your cock into my helpless mouth. There wouldn't be an option, if you had no sympathy for my weakness. I'd have to accept every inch of my son's hardness as it pushed between my lips.'

I look into your eyes and see the desire. 'You look so defenseless. I'm sorry Mom, but I can't resist. You'll have to take me into your mouth.'

'That's what scares me, son. I'm at your mercy. I implore you, please be gentle. It would be cruel if you forced me to suck on your prick until you shoot all that hot spunk into my mouth.'

I begin to walk to the kitchen.

'Where you going?'

'Need a towel to catch my ... my cum.'

You smile. 'I've just told you, you won't need that. Even so, strip me naked in case I can't swallow it all or, if you jet loads, I start to choke. Don't want any on my skirt.'

I strip off your skirt, but leave your bra. Often, part dressed is sexier than naked and your bra, crumpled under your breasts, makes me even hornier.

I straddle you, cup your boobs and aim my cock for your mouth. Your tongue meets it and licks over my glans. 'Mmm, Mom, your tongue is driving me crazy.' Your nipples are firm against my palms as I squeeze your breasts. You're licking my pre-cum as it dribbles from my purple helmet. I watch with fascination as you bring your head forward and commence sucking my length into your mouth. You moan as you take me and when your head stops, I ask, 'Enough?' You nod your head up and down. I groan with pleasure as I take in what is about to happen. My mother is about to bring me to a climax in her mouth. I pull back until my glans is visible, before slowly returning it into your gentle orifice, every nerve sensing the texture of your wet tongue sliding over my skin. My hands are holding your boobs, thumbs rubbing erect nipples as I make love to your beautiful face. Despite the languid travel of my cock, the enormity of what you're doing to me results in a quick and sudden discharge. I whimper as cum empties into your mouth. 'Mmm,' you groan, the sign of your pleasure causing more fountains to explode into your willing mouth. Eventually, I'm spent and I remove my cock. I kiss you. Tender kisses for the lady who has fulfilled so many of her son's fantasies.

'I'll release you, darling.'

'We haven't finished.'

'I'm sorry, Mom.' I smile. 'What pleasure can I provide for my wonderful mother?'

'Make love to me.'

'I've already told you that was never the plan.'

'Fair enough, but it's mine.'

'Mom, you only say that because you're horny, but you know I wouldn't leave you frustrated.' I kiss you and smile. 'There are so many ways I can satisfy you.'

'Son, I'm going to tell you what I've hidden since you saw me back then. Your obvious enjoyment of my breasts back then stirred something in me. I didn't feel in the least sexy at the time; hadn't yet lost the weight of pregnancy and your dad wasn't interested in me. When you showed so much interest, enough to produce an erection – yes, I noticed - it made me feel special. My panties were wet, very wet, and we now know what that means, don't we?' You smile at my discomfort. 'It wasn't just that. If it had been a stranger I would have covered myself and felt disgust, but because it was you, the boy I loved so much, it was extra special. It meant so much, darling Chris.

'What happened caused me to develop sexual feelings which I kept hidden, but lately my desire has blossomed and those feelings returned with an extra potency. You were so handsome and virile, despite that, I would never have acted on those urges in case I damaged our close relationship.

'However, the handcuffs released me of any responsibility. It was your decision to take me and even though I tried to persuade you, I couldn't. With every word of discouragement I uttered, in my mind I was begging you, urging you on to even more outrageous acts. Chris, would you have made me give you a blow job?'

'No, of course not. I wanted too, wanted it so much, but no I wouldn't degrade you.'

'I know you so well, my darling boy. I knew it was up to me to suggest it. Even talking about it was turning me on. The more I talked, the hotter I became.' You take a breath. 'Now, please leave the cuffs on. Even though I'm asking you to make love to me, even though I now accept responsibility for your next act, I want to feel submissive. For as long as it takes, I want to believe that you'll take me, you'll dominate me, you'll have your wicked way with me and all the other cliché expressions when a man seizes what he wants.'

'C'mon wench,' I chuckle and you groan. I laugh. 'Mom, it was a joke. I promise no more comments like that.

I untie the cord and pull you to my bedroom using the cuffs. I push you onto my double bed and lock the door.

I lie on my back beside you. 'Pleasure me!'

'OK, Sir.' You turn onto your side and kiss my nipple as your hand strokes my midriff. My already stiff cock stands higher in anticipation of your next move. Your fingers trace lower as your mouth follows, kissing my eager body. Your hand reaches my cock and leaves a trail of ecstasy as it moves upward. Your mouth follows and works its way on the opposite side, tonguing the stream of pre cum from bottom to top. Fingers and mouth meet at the peak and use every sexual means to bring me to a climax. I'm gasping and moaning at this onslaught on my already rampant cock. Just when I feel I can't hold back, you lower your sweetness and position it a hair's breadth from my twitching cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Handcuff Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds