• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Princess Ransom Ch. 03

Princess Ransom Ch. 03

12

Even after several months Elle could not get used to the massive nude portrait of herself that now adorned Prince Adam's bedroom wall. The artist had been very skilled. To Elle it was as though though gazing into a looking glass, only many times larger. Elle estimated that the painting was four times as large as herself. Posing for it had been a respite from her constant labors. The result however caused her mixed emotions. The artist had finished in time for Elle's first anniversary of servitude. It had been Prince Adam's gift to himself in honor of the occasion. She had to admire the result, still ... Elle gazed at the huge woman, the smile was hers, the collar was hers, the long legs and pert breasts were hers, her naked sex was exposed in all of its glory. Even the pattern of freckles upon the bridge of the nose and the alabaster chest matched Elle's. The likeness was so true it was unnerving.

Prince Adam adored the painting, "This way your beauty will never fade, Pet."

Sadly, Elle realized that before too many more years of toil, she would begin aging beyond her natural years. The painting, in that way, haunted Elle. It reminded her constantly of the finite nature of her existence. After unveiling the portrait Prince Adam and Elle had enjoyed a quiet evening. Elle tried not to think of the time spent as the first year of an impossibly long prison sentence but it was hard to see it as anything else. Prince Adam was generally sweet to her but she was still property. With the picture preserving her youth forever, Elle imagined that the Prince would find some way to dispose of her once her looks began to fade.

She was truly grateful when her prince was once again called to active duty and she was sent to Roger Duken's huge and utterly charming home. For one thing the unnerving portrait of herself was absent from Roger's room, which brightened Elle's mood immediately. Roger was beyond kind to her. He called her "Sweet Pet" and was tender in the extreme. Away from the prying eyes of others he gave her a lovely dress to wear and treated her more like a lover or wife than a slave. Roger had fairly spoiled her. He never asked Elle for anything sexually that she was unwilling to give. In response Elle found that she wanted to give Roger quite a lot. One day they made love a dozen times. Roger's described the final orgasms that day as "Hell wrapped in delight."

Roger had one of his maids give Elle pedicures, manicures, and preform most of her work. (Much to the anger of the maid, who viewed the slave as her far inferior.) On more than one night Roger massaged Elle off to blissful sleep. He even cooked some meals for her. Roger was not shy in proclaiming his love for Elle.

"I love Prince Adam like a brother, but I envy him you. I would forfeit all of my wealth if it could give you your freedom. If it took felling an entire forest with a single knife to win your love I would gladly toil away as long it took until the last tree tumbled."

"You have my love, Master Roger. But Prince Adam has a claim on my heart as well." replied the former princess shyly. She realized that she really did love both men. Not in the same way but with equal passion. The only delightful thing about being a slave is that she would never be expected or permitted to choose. Not for the first Elle wondered what it would be like to make love to both handsome men at once. But such things were simply not done, not even with slaves.

"In a way you are blessed Sweet Pet, You have the undying love of two men when most women are at best casually loved by their husbands." replied the rich man.

"Oh Master Roger, you are so kind to me. Yet, Prince Adam has given me as fine a life as I can expect as a slave."

"I do not doubt that Prince Adam has been kind to you. I also have no doubt that I could be better and AM better for you."

Elle gazed lovingly into Roger's eyes. "Master Roger, if only I could combine the two of you into one perfect man. Parts of both of you are perfect.'

With that Elle winked and sank to knees as she worked on the fly of Roger's pants. Roger tasted a bit sweeter than Prince Adam. Elle found that she favored Roger's paler skin. She was not as fond of his red hair but she preferred his strong face. Elle truly wished that she could combine her lovers. Her perfect man would be tall like both men and have darker hair then either of them. Both had lovely blue eyes and strong chins. When it came to divvy up the sexual skills of her imaginary lover, Elle had to conclude Roger had a slight edge in most categories.

Part of Elle was truly sad when Prince Adam arrived to retrieve his favorite possession. Her monthly had just ended. Roger had pampered her during the whole time, intensifying the affection she had for him. The final goodbye kiss she and Roger shared was one of the most passionate of their time together. Prince Adam did not miss the emotion on display before him.

"Which of us do you love more, Pet?" asked Prince Adam as they rode home.

"Pleas don't ask that of me, Master! Besides you know as well as I do that a slave can love no one."

"Always the diplomat. It is obvious you were raised in a palace."

"I still live in one, Master. My situation has changed however."

Adam took Elle's face gently in both of his hands and asked Elle, "Do you enjoy being a slave, Pet."

"Master, EVERY slave covets their freedom above all else."

Prince Adam wore a serious expression as he replied, "Certainly, Pet. But wouldn't your life of sin as a slave taint your days of freedom?"

"Master, It would be forgotten by me as though it were a bad dream."

Prince Adam pointed to his groin and sly asked, "All of it, Pet?"

Elle laughed and said, "Obviously not ALL of it. What are you getting at, Master?"

"Nothing, Pet. It is just that I wish I had the power to free you. But breaking with the Ransom Treaty would actually spark a larger war than the one your sacrifice ended, love." Replied Prince Adam.

On the return to Juriland Prince Adam and Elle kissed and necked a great deal. After a long romantic idyll Prince Adam stated.

"I am afraid there is a spot of bad news for you when we return to the castle. I want you to know that I raised every objection but my father overruled me. He is afraid that we have gotten too attached to each other and her wants to teach us a lesson."

"What is it, Master?"

"In a day or so representatives of the nation of Hessia are coming for a diplomatic visit. They will be spending two weeks at Juriland Castle and some time touring the country. I have been instructed, no ORDERED to present you as a gift to Prince Issac for his use during his stay."

"Oh no, Master! Is there nothing you can do?"

"My father, the king, informed me that if I continued to protest, he would have you marched to the public square and auctioned off to the highest bidder. He has also told me that in another year I must begin courting one of the several princesses and other royals he has chosen for me."

"Oh dear, Master. What will happen to us once you wed?"

"I shall try to keep you, Pet, but if that becomes untenable, I will gift you my boon companion Roger Duken. That way you will still be loved and when I visit Roger I can also visit you."

"I would like that. Master. It may not be healthy for me to share a dwelling with a jealous wife." said Elle.

"And jealous she would be, Pet. I can not imagine that there are any princesses as beautiful and as sweet as you."

"Oh, Master, you are always such a flatterer."

"The truth is NEVER flattery, Pet." stated Prince Adam.

"I don't want to think of the unpleasantness, Master but what will be expected of me to give Prince Isaac?"

"Prince Isaac is my age. He is a bit taller, quite a bit beefier and profoundly ugly. I am told however that he has a gentle soul. You will be expected to give him what ever he asks for and be very sweet and kind to him. My father also said that if Price Isaac complains about our hospitality, you will be severely disciplined. The king means to punish us, but it can only be a punishment if we let it. I am loath to share you with Prince Isaac, but I am even more loath to loose you entirely."

"Oh, Master. I have no desire to be parted from you either. I will strive to do my best and please your visitor." sighed Elle.

Once the love struck duo returned to Juriland Castle Elle and Prince Adam retreated to the prince's quarters. Elle was comforted by its familiarity. The huge portrait of herself somehow bothered her less. A short time later the two toppled into bed and made up for lost time. Elle found the prince's lovemaking, better than her memory. Perhaps it was the novelty after her time with Roger, but to Elle it seemed that her owner had become a better, more attentive lover. Prince Adam's cock seemed to be a natural outgrowth of her tongue and lips, The familiar flavor and aroma of her prince was like a soothing balm. It made everything else feel better. Elle was amazed at the number of orgasms the two of them shared.

Elle realized that Prince Isaac's arrival was immanent when some royal maids came to collect her from Prince Adam's rooms. In a huge bathtub Elle was lathered head to foot. Her entire body below her neck was shaved. Her hair was ornately braided and decorated with flowers and pink silk ribbons. Her toenails and fingernails were painted with pink lacquer, something she had not worn since she had been a princess. Instead of her usual brief homespun robe, Elle was presented with a slightly longer pink camisole that felt wonderful upon her skin. Elle hoped that she could keep the pink attire after her time with Prince Isaac. In the mirror, Elle could scarce believe how beautiful she looked.

As to Prince Isaac, Elle could learn very little. She quizzed the maids tending her but they knew no more details than she had already heard from Prince Adam. Elle's heart began to race as she heard martial music blaring from part of the castle. Elle understood that the sound indicated the arrival of the Hessia delegation.

Elle waited in an anteroom while the festivities unrolled. The maids and butlers, who all felt sympathy for the beautiful slave, presented her with refreshing drinks and a light dinner One maid was kind enough to provide a bib so that Elle did not stain her spotless camisole. After what seemed to Elle like many hours, but was actually not quite as long, Prince Adam entered Elle's anteroom with two silken cords.

"Pet, I am sorry that I did not have time to prepare you. Since I am the same age as Prince Isaac, I must preform yeoman duty and see that he is treated with the utmost respect. I apologize in advance for any discomfort or humiliation that you experience. I will be binding your hands before you with the shorter golden sash, and tying the longer Her red one to your collar. I will lead you into the meeting hall. You are to keep your eyes to the floor the entire time until Prince Isaac recognizes you and receives you as his gift for the next two weeks."

Elle's was so nervous that she feared her heart would explode in her chest as her prince led her to another prince. Suddenly the floor and the air of the room seemed much cooler. Elle feared that Prince Isaac might look like an ogre. She desperately wanted to gaze ahead of her to see what fate had in store for her but she obeyed her Master's dictates. A silence followed by a light murmur filled the room as Prince Adam led Elle through the chamber to the honorary throne set up for Prince Issac. Elle was instructed to kneel and she heard,

"Good Prince Isaac, crown prince of Hessia, Captain in the royal forces and defender of the faith, I Prince Adam, second in line for the crown of Juliand, Captain in the royal guard and, I hope your friend, presents you with this slave. She is your use while you remain under our roof. It is hoped that you will find this gift to your liking. It is also asked that you treat this gift, lowly slave that she may be, with respect. Sincerely yours, Prince Adam, on behalf of his majesty, Fair King Julius."

A robust round of applause echoed about the chamber before Prince Isaac said,

"Arise, slave. Let me feast my eyes upon your countenance."

Heart, still pounding like a triphammer, Elle tilted her head upwards. Prince Isaac, was indeed uncomely, but he was not entirely the ogre Elle feared. His belly was ample, his eyes large and watery and crooked teeth showed when he smiled at her, but something about him seemed kind to Elle.

"My friend, Prince Adam, you have given me a rare gift indeed. She is by far the most beautiful slave I have ever seen. I shall treasure her while I dwell amongst. You."

Prince Isaac stared intently at Elle and ordered her to approach the throne. With a ceremonial dagger, Prince Isaac sliced through the silk sash binding Elle's hands. He grasped the silk cord dangling from Elle's collar and pulled her a step closer to himself.

"Lovely slave, I look forward to the pleasure of your company. For the present please sit upon the floor at my side. These festivities have a bit time yet to run."

Elle noted the cushion provided for her comfort. As she sat, Prince Isaac lashed Elle's collar cord to an arm of his symbolic throne. Elle was not sure how to react but soon settled in as the entertainers began filing into the room. For the entertainment of all of the royals present came a steady stream of performers. Tumblers followed dancers and acrobats. A magician mesmerized all, including Elle. The former princess could not recall an evening this enjoyable since her days living in the palace with her brothers and sisters. The sudden reminder of them made Elle sad for a moment before she pushed the emotion aside and focused upon just being another member of the audience. Only later did she notice Prince Isaac's gentle massaging of her left shoulder with his right hand.

After many hours the last of the entertainers departed from the broad chamber. King Julius and Prince Adam wished the visiting royal and his entourage pleasant dreams. Royal pages escorted the visitors to their rooms in a wing of the palace. Prince Issac, loosed Elle's cord. She rose to her feet with a bit of difficulty as she had been sitting for a long time. Prince Issac was patient with her as he led her to his room.

Prince Isaac's quarters were much like Prince Adam's. There was an attached bathroom and a large comfortable looking bed. The furniture was of a different style than that of Adam's but was equally exquisite. Once the page exited the room and Prince Issac was alone with Elle, the two stared at each other. To Elle, Issac seemed quite tall. His arms and legs were thicker than Prince Adam's or Roger's but Elle knew that it was not because Isaac was more muscular. His soft blue eyes, seemed kind despite their wateriness. His crooked smile when not giving the prince a fierce look, was a bit endearing. For several moments nether spoke. After untying the cord attached to Elle's collar, Isaac spoke.

"Slave, prepare yourself for bed. Attend to your personal needs and wash your face. When you are finished you are to wait patiently for me while I perform those tasks myself. Once I am finished I expect you to undress me. Lastly, I shall remove your clothing and you will tend to my desires. I take it you know all methods of pleasing a man?"

Elle curtsied and replied, "Yes indeed, Master. Thank you for allowing me to go first."

In the bathroom Elle relieved herself, brushed her teeth and washed her face. She took a look at herself in the mirror. Her hair was so lovely with the flowers, bows and braids. She just did not have the heart to remove them. Perhaps in the morning; after a night of sex had ruffled her hair and caused the flowers to fall out. Besides, Elle knew that it would not hurt to look as beautiful as she could for her new consort. Elle realized that she was relatively lucky for a slave. Some female slaves had as many as a hundred or more partners a year. Elle knew that could still be her fate but she doubted it would be with Prince Adam and Roger Duken looking out for her. If she was being punished for becoming too close emotionally to Prince Adam, Elle would proudly take the punishment. She loved Prince Adam and nothing could dissuade her from loving him. For his sake she would do a spectacular job and make Prince Isaac, feel like an Adonis. What was a little fat and homeliness when she had Adam and Roger firmly in her memory? Daintily, Elle exited the bathroom and allowed Price Isaac to enter. She removed a cushion from the bed and knelt on it in the middle of the floor as she awaited Issac to finish his toilet.

Isaac, re-entered the bedroom, pleased to discover Elle in the position of supplication.

"Rise, slave. I require a kiss and an undressing."

"Certainly, Master." said Elle as she rose to her feet. She tried to give her voice a bit of a musical note. Sometimes to please, Roger she could maintain that timbre in her voice very well. She approached the Prince, kissed him deeply and began to unbutton his shirt. As the fabric parted Elle found a pasty white flesh adorned with the small breasts fat men posses. The pallor of Prince Isaac's skin reminded Elle of a grub she had once found while turning over rocks in the royal grounds. She wondered if Isaac's breasts were as sensitive as her own.

As Elle's eyes took in the full extent of Price Isaac's belly she suddenly wondered how she would be able to make love to him. The thought of lying beneath all of his flab suddenly revolted her. Elle maintained her pleased expression, to her own considerable amazement, removed the shirt and hung it on a hook on a nearby rack. Next Elle bent to remove Isaac's laced up boots. His feet while broad were very short. His feet and calves had the same death like pallor of his considerable stomach. Elle found the pants a bit difficult to remove. In the first place they were cut very tight with a broad elastic band at the top to force Issac's gut out of the way. In the second place, Price Isaac's legs seemed to sweat considerably and dampness helped adhere the fabric to his legs. The scent was bit overpowering, Elle hoped that her new master bathed regularly.

Despite the unappealing nature of her stripping duties, Elle cooed with enthusiasm when as she undressed the Prince. At last he was down to his silk boxers. At first Elle thought that her temporary Master was impudent. Elle had heard gossip about men who, either through age or infirmity, could not please a woman. For a passing moment Elle imagined that her time with Prince Issac might be a cake walk. Then she teasingly and deliberately lowered Isaac's boxers. It took the slave a moment to find his fully erect penis under his flab. Of all the penises Elle had ever encountered, this one was by far the smallest. "It would be nothing to take the entire member in my mouth." thought Elle to herself. A moment later she thought, How can something that small possibly please a woman?" Elle realized that she would have to call upon her every acting skill to convince this grub-like being that it was a god of love.

Elle decided to offer the prince a bit of fellatio. Gently moving aside the flab, She took in all of his penis. His tool was so small that Elle's nose was buried far into Isaac's pubic thatch. Issac's scent was not musky and masculine like Adam's and Roger's rather, he smelled of urine, sweat and mildew. Elle felt the gorge rise in her throat but she forced it back down. Hoping to get on Isaac's good side and stay there, Elle imagined that she was working on her beloved Master's shaft. It did not take long before the young prince surprised Elle with a mouthful of warm and salty semen. Elle moved her face to where Issac could view it. Opened her mouth to show his seed covering her tongue. She closed her mouth smiled broadly and choked down the price's ejaculate.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Princess Ransom Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds