• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Fuckpig Weekend in Florida

My Fuckpig Weekend in Florida

12345

This is a recount of my recent, real life visit with my Master. This is how I choose to live my life. Please consider that before leaving comments. I hope you enjoy my writing. I find it cathartic to share who I am and hopefully inspire others to be true to themselves.

**************************************************

Four months had passed since I had last served Master, four very long and very frustrating months. But that was about to change. I was at the end of a mini countdown, checking off the days on my calendar until I was going to be at his feet again. It was only two weeks prior that I booked my flight down to join him on a mini vacay in Florida and each day, until my departure, seemed to fly by as I tried to prepare myself for what I had coming my way.

No matter how hard I try to behave myself, I always seem to find myself in a bit of trouble with Master, one way or another. I seem to self-sabotage my best efforts, especially when I get on a roll of being a good little submissive fuckpig. Miscommunication happens and I get frustrated. My frustration boils over into me not completing tasks the way I know Master expects me to. But thankfully, Master is always eager to teach me and correct my behavior, with his leather belt. I am a pain slut, but pain, utilized in this manner, is how I learn. I knew I had a lesson coming my way that I had earned every moment of.

In the days leading up, I always take the time to reflect on everything that has happened since I was last on all fours in front of him, the highs and the lows. Each moment of significance plays back in my head. There is no point in getting corrected if one isn't fully aware of the meaning behind it after all. I go back through old pictures of Master using me, skim over old emails, read old stories I had written. I do it to almost psych myself up and prepare my slutty brain for the fun ahead. The last time I was at Master's feet, the pain cut through me so quickly that it came like a shock to my system. This time was going to be different.

I did my usual running around to top off everything, picking up supplies that are always in my kit. Baby wipes for quick clean ups, extra lube and condoms, or as Master calls them, fuckpig supplies. I laid out all of my toys methodically to be packed up, making sure nothing was missed before tucking each piece into my luggage. Master never uses everything I pack up, but at least it is all there at his fingertips just in case he gets the urge for something particular.

My routine for going to see Master has become a ritual, so second nature engrained in me that I could probably do it with my eyes closed. Wash up my toys, lay them out for a double check and pack them up. Fold up all my outfits, which had been pre-approved by Master through picture emails, and pack them away as well. Grab my enema bag and do a pre-trip cleanse, if only to make my enema work less trying when at the hotel. Email Master goodnight, beg for my use and then straight to bed as early as possible. This time was no different. It was going to be an early morning and I would need every second of rest I could get.

My alarm went off jarring me from my sleep. Only a few hours of shut eye, but I did not drag my ass getting out of bed. The second I opened my eyes, I wanted to rush through my day just to be at Master's feet. I jumped in the shower and got ready for my long day of travel. Tank top, no bra naturally, and a mini skirt with no panties, which is a given. Proper sluts do not need anything to prevent easy access to their fuckholes. Not the most comfortable outfit to fly across the country in, but comfort comes second to being put on display for everyone to see the bimbo fucktoy I was born to be. I did my hair and make-up and finished packing up the last of my things before calling a cab. I had a long day ahead of me, but soon I would be at Master's feet and all would be right in my submissive little world.

"Just landed Master but still taxiing to the gate," my fingers typed feverishly into my cell phone. After a day filled with flights, airports and delays, I was relieved to finally be on the ground in Miami, one step closer to being at my Master's feet.

"Just leaving the hotel now cunt, be there in 15 minutes," He replied, my cell lighting up, and my face along with it, as I stepped off the plane and onto the tarmac.

It was gorgeous outside despite the sun having already disappeared behind the horizon, a far cry from the cool fall Minnesota weather that made me shiver in my mini skirt just earlier that day. I stuck out like a sore thumb walking over to baggage claim in my short skirt, high heels and tiny tank top, but just because I was travelling all day did not mean that I couldn't dress how I know Master expects me to.

I tried to pull my bag from the carousal but struggled just enough for the man standing next to me to pull it off for me with a smile.

"Wow, you didn't pack light," he said noting how heavy my bag was.

I smiled and thanked him, giggling on the inside at his comment. My luggage was filled with an array of toys, ropes, pain inducing implements and a plethora of other delightful items, a dirty little smirk staying on my face while I walked away to stand and wait for Master.

Right on time, his car pulled up and I put my luggage into the backseat before taking a spot in the passenger seat next to Master. I hiked up my skirt, showing off my smoothly shaved cunt and pulled my shirt down to expose my tits before reaching for my seatbelt as I greeted Master, happy to finally be with him again.

"You won't need that cunt," he said as I reached for my seatbelt, his words making me smile knowing exactly what He meant as I glanced over to watch him unzip his fly.

Without needing to be told, I bent over the front seat as he released his big, thick cock from the confines of his jeans. My mouth watered instantly at the sight of him, anxious to bury my face in his lap and undo the stress of my busy day of flight delays. Having his cock in my mouth is the best way to unwind, filling all my senses with nothing but the cock that I worship in front of me, letting every other thought leave my silly bimbo brain and slip into my own submission.

I wasted no time getting to it, the taste of Master's skin on my tongue instantly made my head swim and my cunt drip. The sight of his cock alone triggers a Pavlovian response that causes me to salivate uncontrollably and get sloppy wet. I could feel him stiffening while I bobbed my head up and down slowly, trying hard to not get carried away in my eagerness and control my movements. It was hard though. I could faintly smell his sweat, the salt of it dancing on my taste buds, reminding me of his extremely delicious cum. I knew I would get my fill of it this weekend though and so I took my time and enjoyed just having my mouth filled with him.

"Stay down cunt," he said as his hand forced me all the way down on his thick member while we stopped at a light. "There are cars around, unless you want to show off to others seeing you sucking my cock?" He said it almost with a smirk but I knew to stay put on his cock, my breathing controlled through my nose, drool dripping down around his shaft. A large part of me wanted to bob my head even more enthusiastically to show the world how excited I was to be lucky enough to be worshipping Master's cock, but getting arrested would put a damper on the weekend.

The car lurched forward again and Master took his hand off of the back of my head, letting me ease up on his cock and take a much needed breath before licking down his shaft to his cum laden balls, cleaning up the trail of drool my sloppy mouth hole left behind. Happily, without any other thoughts in my head, I went back to working my slutty throat down on to his now very hard cock, forcing myself as far as I could down, hoping Master would notice an improvement in my ability to take him further down my throat. I had been practicing on a dildo in the months before, trying to work on my deep throating skills, one of the areas that I really needed to improve on.

The car slowed again as Master's hand met the back of my head again holding me in place far down on his hard cock. I stayed in place without a hint of struggle, calmly breathing as best I could through my nose as I felt Master turn the car a few times. At this point I was thoroughly disorientated as to where we could be, but it didn't matter, all I cared about was being with Master. The fact that I knew in my head I was lost only added to that calm feeling of being buried in his lap.

"You better clean up your mess pig. I don't want to get out of the car all wet and we are almost at the hotel," he said as the car turned onto a new street.

He was of course referring to the ample amount of slobber that had drooled from my mouth fuckhole once again down onto his balls. I did my best to lick his cock and balls clean as we approached the hotel before I sat up and adjusted myself, wiping a good amount of slobber from my chin before pulling my shirt back up and skirt down, that slutty little smirk spreading across my face again, proud that I got a taste of Master's cock in the car. It doesn't take much to amuse a bimbo fucktoy like me obviously and at that moment I was extremely content.

Master pulled the car into the parkade of the hotel. I hopped out of the car, thankful Master was already hauling out my sex toy laden luggage while I retrieved my backpack, and we headed up to the room Master had booked. It was hot and humid out which I was thankful for as I knew Master would most likely be using me later on the balcony and I hate being naked and cold while trying to focus on serving him. Shivering is such a distraction, but that would not be an issue on this trip.

"Ok cunt, get to doing whatever prep you need," Master said upon entering our room, of course referring to my enema prep I had to complete. "I am going to enjoy a beer while you get ready," he continued to my relief as I knew then I would have some privacy to get ready.

I flung open my luggage and retrieved my enema kit, which is basically a hot water bottle with a long hose coming out of the end topped off with a nozzle for anal insertion. It is basic but it gets the job done nicely. Master expects nothing but me being porn star squeaky clean and over the years I have gotten my enema down to a basic science.

Shutting the bathroom door behind me, I wasted no time at all getting to work filling the tub with a bit of hot water for my own comfort, to keep me relaxed, and filled the bag with lukewarm water. Not too hot and not too cold, so as not to shock my system or burn my sensitive fuckhole. I hung the bag above my head and got down on all fours, inserting the nozzle into my waiting asshole. The water began to flow and I started taking my deep breaths while I felt my ass become increasingly filled with water. Slowly the bag drained its entire contents into my bowels, my tummy cramping slightly from the water filling me to the brim. I pulled out the nozzle carefully and relaxed in the tub, still on all fours while I held the water in.

The door opened, startling me in the tub and a panic filled my head. Master had never seen me do my enemas before and I didn't know if I should be embarrassed or not, a little nervous at the situation.

"Are you holding the water or just getting started?" He said with a slight smile at the sight of me bent over in the tub.

"Holding the first bag of water Master," I said, slightly relaxed from his own demeanor.

"Open up cunt," Master said as he walked over to the edge of the tub, his cock in his hand.

Stunned that I was going to get to feed on his piss so early in the night, I obediently opened my slutty mouth to accept his golden flow. My ass puckered slightly from the water filling it, but I kept my mind focused as the first few drops of Master's piss crossed my tongue. Salty, warm and utterly delicious, my head swelled with so much depraved joy as my mouth filled with his piss.

"Wow, you really are a thirsty little urinal," Master said, marveling at me as I hungrily swallowed down mouthful after mouthful until his bladder was empty.

"So thirsty Master," I gasped at him in reply, opening my mouth like a hungry little pig, desperate for another mouthful.

He was finished with me for the moment and left the bathroom for me to continue as quickly as he had entered. To my relief as well as I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold onto the sullied liquid filling my ass and the thought of losing control in front of him made my skin crawl. I sat on the toilet and emptied my contents before cleaning up for the next bag of water.

The door opened again though, startling me as I sat on the toilet, embarrassment spreading across my face as Master walked towards me. To be honest, the humiliation made my sloppy fisthole drip even more.

"Spread your legs cunt," Master said as he presented his cock to piss on me.

His piss rained down on my cunt and into the toilet, the warmth of it making my juices flow between my thighs. I was amazed by how much piss Master had, obviously only just partly emptying his bladder down my throat a short time ago.

"Clean off the seat cunt," he said, noticing his piss had landed not just in the toilet but on the seat as well.

Germs, germs, germs! My mind was screaming at me, shuttering at the idea of licking a hotel toilet seat clean. But I didn't dare let my body show any hesitation in my actions as I got down on my knees and began licking the seat. I calmed myself by focusing on the taste of his piss on the seat while my mind felt like it wanted to cry. I wasn't at all embarrassed by it, merely freaked out at what I was doing. I am sure it provided Master with quite the sight, his dutiful slave, being a disgusting little toilet cleaner.

Again he walked out and let me get back to my task at hand. Another bag of water filled my hole, another bag of water drained into the toilet. Three was usually all it took for me to be confident but this time I knew I was going to do four just to be sure. I hung my third bag of liquid above my head and inserted the nozzle into my ass. It was just as the water began to flow that Master once again poked his head in, catching me in the act of filling myself, camera in hand.

I hung my head down in slight embarrassment as Master took a few pics of me, on my hands and knees, tube leading from the red bag hanging on the showerhead down to my pale white ass. He had his cock in his hand again, signaling for me to open wide for him. More piss for me already? I was delighted and the shock of embarrassment gave way to the joys of his depraved cocktail once again. Suddenly I was more than happy to have Master bear witness to me doing my enema routine, almost proud of the work I put into prepping my body for him. An odd feeling to have, but I tried to own every second of it while he redirected his flow from my mouth to the top of my head, down my back and to my mouth again, essentially drenching me in his flow. My makeup smearing down my face as he washed me in his piss, my ponytail becoming sopping wet and the smell of his urine seeping into every inch of me, the bag finishing draining into me as he finished draining his bladder onto me.

"How much longer cunt?" he asked as I licked the last few drops of his golden gift from the end of his cock.

"Just one more bag Master and I will be ready to suffer," I responded.

"Ok, hurry up," he said calmly as he left the room.

I went through the rest of my prep uninterrupted and methodically until I was confident I was thoroughly clean. It is a lot of work, but it was for my own good as Master's cock would be going from my ass to my mouth all night long whether I prepped or not. The enemas are for my benefit much more so than his. I straightened up in the bathroom and cleaned my holes for use after my enema was all done. Master poked his head in the bathroom to remind me not to even think about showering, the smell of his piss thick on my skin. I simply smiled back, letting him know I knew better than to shower without his permission to. I was about to be punished after all for infractions from the previous few months, reeking of his piss would only add to it.

I gathered my thoughts quickly and attempted to make my piss soaked face look a little more appealing before going out to meet Master in the other room. Down on the floor in front of him, I got into my beloved position at his feet. Face to the ground, on all fours, ass proudly held in the air, presenting my holes for him.

"Why are you here pig?" Master spoke calmly to me. It is the question that starts almost all of our sessions together.

There are so many reasons I long to be at my Master's feet. It is my natural place. It is where I feel right.

"I am here because I need to be used like I was born to be Master. I need to suffer at your feet, to be disciplined and corrected, to learn. I know I made mistakes and I need to be corrected so badly. I need you to use all of your fuckholes for what they were born for. I NEED to be your fuckpig," the words poured from my mouth as I calmly pleaded for my use.

With that Master grabbed me by the piss soaked ponytail and directed me up to get on the bed. "On your stomach first pig," he directed me as I noticed the restraints he had set up earlier while I was prepping in the bathroom.

Without question, I lay down and stretched out my arms in front of me. Master went to work securing the ropes so I was splayed out in an X, legs pulled far apart with no wiggle room to struggle with. The taste of rubber filled my mouth as Master placed my blue ball gag in and secured it behind my head reminding me of the pain I was about to have coursing through my body.

Master does not enjoy hurting me, but he understands that I need correction and this is how I learn best. He likes watching me suffer so that I become a better fuckpig. He gets why I need it and I love that he is willing to provide the pain I crave. No pain, no gain in my depraved world.

That doesn't stop the slight panic I have in my stomach though each time right before he starts laying into my flesh. That moment of 'dear lord what have I gotten myself into' that I have to calm out of my head. I felt Master push a set of balls into my cunt and another set into my ass. After days of being empty at Master's command, it was amazing to have something solid forced inside of my fuckholes but the feeling of Master's leather, dragging across my skin reminded me to take a deep breath because this is about to hurt, but in the best way possible.

Slap. His leather came down hard against my ass, the sting of it instantly dragging a yelp out from behind my ball gag quickly followed by another lash. And another one. And another one. He dragged his leather across my back, down my sides, making me whimper in anticipation of the next lash. This is what happens to little fucktoys that don't listen to their Masters, I thought to myself, while I tried to rationalize the pain and get on top of it. I took a few deep breaths while I could, feeling the heat of my fresh welts rise off my tender ass flesh. Master reached between my legs and began playing with the balls filling me, my holes sensitive to the pleasure of it, turning my whimpers into moans. I could feel my pussy getting sloppier, the pain cutting right into my being and my hole giving away just how much I was enjoying learning at his feet. He stopped playing with them and moved away, I knew exactly what was coming.

Slap. More screams tore through me and the pain began to course through my body. I couldn't help but struggle against my bonds as his leather made contact with my reddening ass once again. Master yanked the balls out of my ass and replaced them with my shiny new steel princess plug. I moaned in delight at the intrusion of something much larger into my fuckhole, the cold feeling of the steel only making me feel all the more stretched out.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Fuckpig Weekend in Florida

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds