• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • From Face to Waist

From Face to Waist

This is the third part in the series of Hannah and Seth. You may also want to read Hannah Had a Bush and He Met His Match.

*

Hannah knew she was pregnant from this first time that Shane had come inside her. She had had sex numerous times with orgasms, but there was something quite different about the orgasm she had when she became pregnant with her son. She knew the instant that she became pregnant with Ian. She could not believe that she was going through this all over again. This is what she gets for making plans and for not having self-control. Besides, Shane loved Channing. It's not like he would leave his wife-to-be for her. She parked her car at Babies-Love-Toys and walked inside.

She was no stranger to the single mom thing, but at the age of 40, with an adult son, it looked rather desperate. Screw it, she was having this baby. She needed to walk through the store just to face reality over what happened so quickly. Here she was planning for a nursery when she had not taken a pregnancy test yet. Hannah shook her head. Her shit was always out of order. She walked out of the store.

She returned home to lie on the couch. What the hell would she look like with a big belly and no husband at her age? She knew absolutely no one in this city. Before long she would be showing. She tried hard to pull herself together.

She thought: "Okay, all of this is in my head. It's just hormonal. I am an older woman and things happen differently with my body. I'm not pregnant. But I need to take a test to be certain". She went into the bathroom, pulled down her sweat pants and peed into a foam cup that she trimmed down to make shorter. She dipped the tester and laid it on the side of the tub. She emptied the pee, washed her hands and returned her drowsy ass to the couch where she fell asleep.

Sure enough, Hannah was pregnant. She hurt too much to cry. She made sure to act like things were normal at her new job. She kept almonds, crackers and ale in her desk because she was always nauseous. She did everything she could not to miss a beat.

Two months went by and Hannah started to show. She had lost her appetite, but made up by eating healthy foods when she did eat. She looked in the mirror at work and noticed that her face already had begun to hold water. Her eyes also looked weak. She started to worry.

One day while on the elevator at work, a guy from a higher, Kiri, asked her out on a date. She told him that although she does not date guys that she works with, she would meet him in the cafeteria for lunch the following day.

When they met, Kiri took the time to point out a few things about the company. He warned her of who to talk to and who to avoid. Hannah pegged him friend material. She certainly needed a friend in her new city. She asked Kiri about things to do. He offered her a ride with him through the city to the airport to pick up his partner, Toria. That would make it easy for him to give her a few pointers. She agreed.

Kiri showed her three of the most popular locations. Then they proceeded to drive to the airport to wait on Toria. While waiting, they decided to go to a bar and grill inside the airport for drinks. Hannah ordered cranberry ginger ale while Kiri ordered scotch. They chatted and laughed while Kiri waited to hear from Toria. Hannah did not realize that Shane was on travel and was inside the same bar. He did everything he could to keep from turning the table over on her and Kiri as he watched them from his booth. Shane thought: " this is the guy that is getting my pussy. This is the dude that she left me for. I have to say something".

Shane took a swig from his glass, stood up and walked over to their table. Kiri saw him first and nodded. When Hannah saw him, she froze. "Well hello, Hannah. How are you enjoying your new job?" Hannah fought for words. She could not believe that Shane was standing before her. Her pussy jumped at the sight of him.

"I like it a lot. The people are nice. Excuse me, Shane meet Kiri, Kiri, Shane is one of my teammates from my previous position." Shane shook his hand and gave him a fake smile which made Kiri uneasy. Almost immediately after their introduction, Kiri's phone rang. It was Toria letting him know that her plane would touch down in about 15 minutes. Kiri told Hannah that Toria was on her way. He excused himself so that he could meet her at her gate.

When Kiri paid for their drinks and left the bar, Shane sat down and talked to Hannah through his teeth. "So, this was your plan huh? You thought you were getting away from me."

"What do you mean getting away from you? You are marrying Channing, Shane. Men get on my nerves wanting their cake and eat it too."

"Oh, so this is the guy who is eating your cake Hannah? "

"What do you mean? And that is none of your business. Besides, you know I'm not fucking anyone, Shane. What do you want? "

"How do I know what you are doing?" He had desperation in his eyes. "My rental car is almost ready. Show me where the fuck you live and where you work so that I can visit you when I am here. "

"I won't be your second level whore Shane. What do you think I am?"

"Listen. I made that pussy my pussy the first time I put my dick in it. Walk with me, my car should be ready. Call your friend and tell him that I will be taking you back to your office."

He drove while Hannah quietly listened to him. In a sick way, she was glad to see him. They pulled into her parking deck and stepped onto the elevator. "Your building is nice, but I want something better for you." She shot him a quick look. It was time to step off onto her floor.

He walked in with her and looked around. " I'm not going to try anything Hannah. I just want to see how you are getting along."

"I'm doing okay Shane. How is Channing?" He ignored the question like the fucker that he was. She narrowed her eyes at him but she knew not to start with him.

"Okay. I need to get back to the office. Don't you have things to do?" She grabbed her keys and her purse and stood up. When she did, Shane noticed something different about her. It took him about two seconds of looking at her from her face to her waist. Hannah was pregnant. His loins ached and his dick got hard. But he kept his word. He didn't try anything with her. He acted oblivious to her situation. He asked to see her cell phone and programmed his cell number into it. Then he grabbed his own keys and told her that he would now take her back to her office building.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • From Face to Waist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds